Agents of Shield vs League of Assassins

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

AoS: Mockingbird, Grant Ward, Melinda May, Mack, Black Widow, Daredevil and Hawkeye

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They have gotten a mission to infiltrate Nanda Parbat and take out the Demons head. They are equipped with standard equipment, they have prepeared for the fight for 3 days. Ra's al ghul has just gotten a message from one of his assassins that a enemy team is on League ground.

Maseo Yamashiro, Al-Owal, Nyssa al ghul, Dark Archer, Chase and Canary are sent out to stop them, all armed with standard league gear. If the agents get past the first group, Ra's al ghul and Al sah-him are waiting for them in the room with the Lazarus Pit, both armed with a katana, a knife and a bow with 20 arrows. Would the Shield team successfully take out the Demons Head? If they do who would be the remaining members of team Shield?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

In this case, its pretty much a fire fight and only one team is wielding guns. Guns>Arrows in a firefight.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Well by the logic guns>arrows Oliver should never beat anyone with a gun then.. And the assassins has shown themself to be more than capable of dodging gunshots.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Paytience

Oliver has never beaten anyone who actually knows how to use a gun.

Skye is basically John Wick and everyone there besides Daredevil are better with guns then she is.

And considering I've seen Dardevil chase down an arrow and spin kick it from the air, I'm calling this another stomp. Just stop making wank arrow threads...please.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Im sure Deadshot doesn't know how to use a gun... Anyway how is this a stomp? And what do you mean by by "Arrow wank threads"?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Well by the logic guns>arrows Oliver should never beat anyone with a gun then.. And the assassins has shown themself to be more than capable of dodging gunshots.

Yeah, he shouldn't. But its a TV show with plot and context that defies logic. And which of the combatants are more than capable of dodging gun shots? Keep in mind there isn't one person just shooting a gun. There are at least 4 people (May, Mockingbird, Ward and Widow) running around with guns so they would be dodging gunfire from multiple angles.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Oliver has dodged a gunshot, if im not mistaking Al-Owal did as well, or at least a low ranking assassin, so you could assume that high ranking assassins can aswell (maybe stretching it a bit there)

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Oliver has dodged a gunshot, if im not mistaking Al-Owal did as well, or at least a low ranking assassin, so you could assume that high ranking assassins can aswell (maybe stretching it a bit there)

Seen some of the gifs trying to prove Ollie can dodge gunfire. I'm not going to get into those, let's just say they were legit. That still doesn't explain how he is going to dodge continuous gunfire from multiple people. And you can't attribute feats to every single LoA member because one member did something.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheSuperor

@sachmoo: Agreed, but none of the MCU characters have dodged arrows, Matt kinda did, but not by a marksman as skilled as some of the assassins. But I see why you say MCU team wins, and i wouldn't disagree.

Avatar image for idontknowwhattoputhere
IDontKnowWhatToPutHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: not to mention that their standard equipment would mean Bobbi's battle staves for her (which have tasers on one end that took out a mind controlled Mack). Mack would either have an Icer, an axe, or maybe even a shotgun-axe combo. Widow would have either her electric batons from AOU, her Widow bites from the first Avengers film, a combination of weapons like in IM2, or a combination of all three. And considering bullets can travel twice the speed of sound, the only way that it is possible to dodge them is either have superhuman speed or be extremely far away (at least 500 feet) and physically see the trigger being pulled. That being said, with four different people on guns Team SHIELD wins.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: Are you friggin serious? You're right...he didn't dodge it. He CHASED it down, jumped in the air and kicked it midflight. You try to kake arrow dodging sound legit and impressive without realizing how much of higher caliber feat running after a friggin projectile and intercepting it is.

Also, give me a feat with a gun that places deadshot above someone on the SHIELD team.

Yes wank. I've seen craploads of Arrow vs aos threads, many started by you. They all turnout the same way: you make a claim; it is refuted or surpassed by an aos feat, and it goes from there. The arguments are almost always the same. Rather then actually adressing the topic, you get circular as all heck and then go start a new thread.

You have clearly decided in your mind that arrow will always these battles, and are just looking for other like minded individuals agree with you rather then engage in an serious debate...the fact that every logical argument points to aos cast winning against the majority of the arrow cast mean nothing to you.

The claim is that we haven't convinced you, but this is supposed to be relatively unbiased, and you clearly aren't looking to be conivinced in the first place.

I guess I should call them redundant threads.

Lemme break this down:

Matt Murdock chasing down an arrow puts both his speed and reaction above anyone on the arrow cast; BW has fodderized chitauri, ultron drones, and survived a backhand from the hulk then went on to beat up hawkeye. This Hulk continuity wise is the exact same as Ed Norton's hulk which bachanded tanks into the sky. Evidence of an arrow character doing a fraction of that.

And we've already covered Bobbi, May and Ward in other threads. AoS has superior combatants, wielding superior weapons. This is a stomp.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheSuperor

@paytience: Well I have no idea what you are talking about, I said Matt kinda dodged a arrow because it wasn't a dodge (it was an impressive feat, but not a dodge). For starter I actually think the Shield team will win this match I was looking for other peoples opinion and seems I was right, Shield team wins. Earlier I was only trying to debate, not being biased. Sometimes yes I may have a bit biased opininon towards Arrow characters, but no more then you to the MCU characters. Some of the MCU characters are my favorites, I just don't see too many of them beating Oliver in 1v1 thats it. Sorry if you think the threads are repetitive then I will stop makeing them.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thesuperor: Angents OF Shield got,This,great fighters with high teck wealons. I don,t see anyone on Aos dying

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOS got this

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: I'm not trying to be a dick to you. I'm really not. And not trying to be a a mod either. But the threads are all like hrs to a day apart. NOTHING has changed featwise between each thread for arrow...AOS just started a new season (and its already impressive) so things will change more for them. Areow isbstuck where it's at until the writers hire choreographers who understand fighting better, and the writing improves, which seems unlikely given how far into the series it is. Let things change or do something to make the match not repetitive. Find feats that are repeatable and applicable. Don't just throw out words. If someone is stronger, how does it apply in a fight? Speed? Same thing. how do these things overcome an opponents skillset. Don't throw out that someone is more "skilled" without giving us the metric by which that was judged. How are you defining skills and why.

I'm not opposed to Ollie or anyone for that matter. (It's just a web forum) However repeated claims of awesome mean nothing in comparison to the shield cast until he can repeat their successes. Just like we went over and over in the Arro vs May thread.

If you have two drivers, 1 in a ferrari and the other in a civic, but the ferrari keeps losing races...will you pick the ferrari, with the more powerful car, or the Civic who actually wins races?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: I tried making diffrent scenarios in the matches with different characters, that is why I posted so many of the battles. But in all fairness the fighting choreography on Arrow is better than AOS, in season 1 and 2 of Arrow atleast (IMO). Arrow startet a few days ago and I already think it is going in a better direction than season 3 . And the fights seems to be better choregraphed this season (it may be a little too soon to tell).

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would only take widow and may... Mockingbird makes it overkill.... And yes you always make these threads and then argue for arrow characters.... Ra's would be a problem in the pit but they still have guns and won't be fighting him with a sword.. They would also have a plan and ra's would not.... Much better resources for the shield characters when formulating a plan of attack.. Btw why would they have standard equipment if they have prepped for the fight? why wouldn't they take what they needed?

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: The choreography in arrow is like watching power rangers.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shield team stomps again. 3 days to prep with their gear against those opponents is overkill in their favor. And they also easily defeat Ra's and Oliver after defeating the initial defense team. Seriously, Shield gear is significantly above anything used in Arrow with the exception of some of Star Labs tech (not used in the Arrowverse) and Ray's suit.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@thesuperor: The choreography in arrow is like watching power rangers.

No, Power Rangers is a silly show, with people in silly costumes having badly choreographed fights that are supposed to entertain children. The tone of the show makes it acceptable. Arrow is at times by now nearly as bad, mainly in group fights, but supposed to be taken seriously. That kinda makes it worse.

Masterpiece1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Masterpiece1

Agents all the way, full geared up Widow could take most of those folks alone tbh, not a really fair battle and i'm not even taking into consideration the 3 days of prep, alongside Matt, May, Clint, Bobbi, Ward.. all of them with full gear would stomp the assassins tbh.

Fabty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Well I have no idea what you are talking about, I said Matt kinda dodged a arrow because it wasn't a dodge (it was an impressive feat, but not a dodge). For starter I actually think the Shield team will win this match I was looking for other peoples opinion and seems I was right, Shield team wins. Earlier I was only trying to debate, not being biased. Sometimes yes I may have a bit biased opininon towards Arrow characters, but no more then you to the MCU characters. Some of the MCU characters are my favorites, I just don't see too many of them beating Oliver in 1v1 thats it. Sorry if you think the threads are repetitive then I will stop makeing them.

I need to watch Daredevil again