User Lists: 1

The team of Agent Venom, Winter Soldier, and Wolverine runs the gauntlet

The team is morals off and bloodlusted

Everyone else is morals on

Team gets 2 weeks between each round

Round 1: Batroc, Catwoman, Damian Wayne

Round 2: Lizard, Hawkeye, Cassandra Cainh

Round 3: Bane, Batman, Nightwing

Round 4: Deathstroke and Deadpool (can't regenerate)

Round 5: Spider-Man, Black Panther, Iron Fist

Round 6: Carnage, Star-Lord, Drax

Round 7: Skaar

Bonus Round: MCU Avengers

Do they finish?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stop at 5

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mysticmedivh
OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely stops at 5.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

These rounds are somewhat out of order..and Bucky doesn't really bring anything significant to the team.

They stop hard at 5

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OreoAssassin

Flash morals off is one shotting everyone here. Round 5 is tough but they get through it. Danny is the only one with the proper damage output to stop Flash but by the time he realizes how dangerous he is, its too late, and his heads popped clean off. Dont know about Drax or Skaar to judge those properly.

Edit: Didnt see they get 2 weeks prep too. They clear

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These rounds are somewhat out of order..and Bucky doesn't really bring anything significant to the team.

They stop hard at 5

Nevaaaaa!!!!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

@oreoassassin I actually imagine Bucky getting taken out almost immediately by any member of team 2 leaving a 3v2. Peter can handle Wolverine while both BP (depending on what exactly his current gear is) and Danny have the power to take out Eugene. Honestly I was thinking they'd stop at 5 with the idea that T'Challa still had his energy daggers. If he has them then I stand by my assessment, and if not then they'd probably stop at Skaar just because I don't know what Starlord's standard gear consists of.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin I actually imagine Bucky getting taken out almost immediately by any member of team 2 leaving a 3v2. Peter can handle Wolverine while both BP (depending on what exactly his current gear is) and Danny have the power to take out Eugene. Honestly I was thinking they'd stop at 5 with the idea that T'Challa still had his energy daggers. If he has them then I stand by my assessment, and if not then they'd probably stop at Skaar just because I don't know what Starlord's standard gear consists of.

He has his energy daggers still along with gauntlets and bombs which let him hurt namor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And they do stop at 5.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree, Buckys outclassed seriously. Hes out pretty fast. I also agree Peter can handle Logan but thats just assuming they are the ones to match up. Again, Flash is morals off, hes not going to hesitate to blitz and decapitate each and every one of them. Besides Danny, no one else can put Flash down. Logan will stall who ever hes up against until Flash puts the other two down. Also, Flash has two weeks prep. Hes gonna be prepared for them. I dont know about Skaar but if its piercing durability is bad then hes reduced to shreds by Logan and Flash. Carnage can be prepped for which Flash does, Starlords currently not what he used to be and Drax can be incapped in numerous ways. Bonus round is the Team easily.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@juiceboks said:

He has his energy daggers still along with gauntlets and bombs which let him hurt namor.

What says T'Challa has a chance to us them? They start off close and a bloodlusted Flash wont give any of them the chance. Two weeks prep aids them as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

I agree, Buckys outclassed seriously. Hes out pretty fast. I also agree Peter can handle Logan but thats just assuming they are the ones to match up. Again, Flash is morals off, hes not going to hesitate to blitz and decapitate each and every one of them. Besides Danny, no one else can put Flash down. Logan will stall who ever hes up against until Flash puts the other two down. Also, Flash has two weeks prep. Hes gonna be prepared for them. I dont know about Skaar but if its piercing durability is bad then hes reduced to shreds by Logan and Flash. Carnage can be prepped for which Flash does, Starlords currently not what he used to be and Drax can be incapped in numerous ways. Bonus round is the Team easily.

Team doesn't have any significant prep feats that I can remember. What did Flash really do with prep that will increase his odds here? Flash isn't fast enough to blitz anyone here. They all have speed feats which would allow them to keep up with flash and current black panther has gear which can hurt namor, and considering namor is more durable than flash he too can hurt flash. Logans going to get gained up on pretty quickly as you stated, so he isn't lasting long under these conditions. In the end they all gang up on Flash.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@juiceboks said:

What says T'Challa has a chance to us them? They start off close and a bloodlusted Flash wont give any of them the chance. Two weeks prep aids them as well.

As I said above Flash isn't fast enough to blitz anyone here.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#15  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Could stop at 5, but Fist is the only one with the likely needed output to put Flash down. If not should stop at 6 unless Flash has symbiote serum (some people allow it in battles, some don't). Probably stop at 5 though. Panther and Fist together might be able to take Flash out, if they play it smart.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Stops at 7

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HigorM  Moderator

Team Stops at round 5, but no after a great fight.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

@jashro44 Alright thanks for the info.

@oreoassassin Flash isn't fast enough to blitz any of the team. Sure as hell not Peter and Danny, and T'Challa's daggers can in fact put down Flash. If he uses them to target Eugene's brain like he did to Ultron or deaden every nerve in his body like he did to that Skrull with Reed Richard's powers(which makes him highly resistant to nerve attacks in the first place) then he will drop like a sack of bricks. He also has bombs that hurt Namor whom sans jobbing is much stronger and more durable than Flash. It doesn't say they have two weeks of prep, it just says they have two weeks. That could be just rest for all we know..

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@oreoassassin said:
@juiceboks said:

Team doesn't have any significant prep feats that I can remember. What did Flash really do with prep that will increase his odds here? Flash isn't fast enough to blitz anyone here. They all have speed feats which would allow them to keep up with flash and current black panther has gear which can hurt namor, and considering namor is more durable than flash he too can hurt flash. Logans going to get gained up on pretty quickly as you stated, so he isn't lasting long under these conditions. In the end they all gang up on Flash.

Flash has prepped for mainly symbiotes. The team has two weeks for strategy, gear, ect. Prep isnt whats gonna win it for them, its just more benefit and helps in the long run. Flash is fast enough. Hes blitzed Cletus before and has taken his head clean off. He has many speed feats such as dodging point blank tank shots, sniper bullets point blank, and more. Hes been stated to move faster than the eyes can track and as a blur of motion. Flash has also been able to simultaneously attack and dodge the U-Foes by himself. Flash isnt slow. He has the ability to blitz and catch his opponents off guard (they are morals on after all). And i dont know Namors durability to comment on that. Logan isnt going down quick, i said he can stall whoever he is facing

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 Alright thanks for the info.

@oreoassassin Flash isn't fast enough to blitz any of the team. Sure as hell not Peter and Danny, and T'Challa's daggers can in fact put down Flash. If he uses them to target Eugene's brain like he did to Ultron or deaden every nerve in his body like he did to that Skrull with Reed Richard's powers(which makes him highly resistant to nerve attacks in the first place) then he will drop like a sack of bricks. He also has bombs that hurt Namor whom sans jobbing is much stronger and more durable than Flash. It doesn't say they have two weeks of prep, it just says they have two weeks. That could be just rest for all we know..

Must of misread. Thanks for the heads up. And read above, i commented on Flashs speed :)

A_A_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 5, but Fist is the only one with the likely needed output to put Flash down. If not should stop at 6 unless Flash has symbiote serum (some people allow it in battles, some don't). Probably stop at 5 though. Panther and Fist together might be able to take Flash out, if they play it smart.

How many times he used it? I can only count one off the top of my head, but that not really a requisite for it being not being standard, as he doesn't fight symbiotes all the time.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with Deadpool getting debuffed in these gauntlets?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: No problem.

Flash has prepped for mainly symbiotes. The team has two weeks for strategy, gear, ect. Prep isnt whats gonna win it for them, its just more benefit and helps in the long run. Flash is fast enough. Hes blitzed Cletus before and has taken his head clean off. He has many speed feats such as dodging point blank tank shots, sniper bullets point blank, and more. Hes been stated to move faster than the eyes can track and as a blur of motion. Flash has also been able to simultaneously attack and dodge the U-Foes by himself. Flash isnt slow. He has the ability to blitz and catch his opponents off guard (they are morals on after all). And i dont know Namors durability to comment on that. Logan isnt going down quick, i said he can stall whoever he is facing

Prepping for symbiotes isn't the same thing here and as mentioned the OP just says they get 2 weeks; which could mean rest. These speed feats aren't enough to really say he can blitz the team. Carnage has never really been a great fighter to be honest, so blitzing him one time doesn't say he can blitz Danny and black panther who are great fighters. Not saying they are faster than carnage but the skill gap gives them a much better chance. Black panther and iron fist have moved faster than eyes can track when they were fighting under water which is a lot more impressive than just moving faster than eyes can track. Iron fist has caught sniper bullets while poisoned and a few street levellers have dodged bullets at close range as well. I don't believe the U-foes are particularly fast.

Logan may not have gone easy in one on one fights but Bucky isn't hanging with iron fist, black panther, or spider-man for long, so team venom is going to get out numbered pretty quickly. Black panther and iron fist combined would beat Logan very easily. One on one he could hold his own (all though I think he loses to either to be honest), but combined? He stands no chance. Once Logan gets gained up on, he is basically as good as eliminated.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@laflux: Prior to the Toxic Arc he stated he always kept it on him just in case he lost control of Venom.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By laflux

@laflux: Prior to the Toxic Arc he stated he always kept it on him just in case he lost control of Venom.

Good enough for me then

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers