Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SpinnerComix
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If Spidey can do it then his high school enemy, turned friend, turned wielder of his most iconic other costume...what am I saying? It's Agent Venom vs the Bat-Family, okay.

• Prep Time: None
  • Outside Help: None
  • Knowledge of Opponent(s): None
  • Emotion Level: Normal (Normal Day)
  • Victory Conditions: Death or KO (Morals ON)

Rounds

1. Stephanie Brown
  2. Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
  3. Batwoman
  4. Black Bat
  5. Red Robin
  6. Damian Wayne (Pre-Death)
  7. Nightwing
  8. Red Hood
  9. Batman
  10. All the Batgirls and Batwoman
  11. Team Robin
  12. Batman and Team Batgirl and Batwoman
  13. Batman and Team Robin
  14. All the Bat-Family

AV is healed and restocked after every round.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He clears as easily, if not easier, than Peter would.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Without prior knowledge, the Bat-Family aren't likely to be using sonics. Without having his weaknesses exploited, Agent Venom can win.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annnh I read about him in : Thunderbolt & Gaurdians of the Galaxy and he was alright power wise.

Verdict- I'll say he makes it to round 2 or 3.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annnh I read about him in : Thunderbolt & Gaurdians of the Galaxy and he was alright power wise.

He accidentaly KOed and almost killed Captain America with one punch lol and even shrugged off hits from his shield. I say he stops at Damian (If that's the new powered one) or round 14 (Unless he Venomize, they have no knowledge about him and he have the Symbiote sense and was throwing giant trucks like if they were paper balls). I can even argue that Flashed expanded the symbiote strenght to other limits (He gave Carnage a good fight and even beheaded him and also gave even an enraged Toxin, who is WAY above him physically, a final blow after a good fight using his skill and equipment alone). If they had knowledge about the Symbiote then they will have a better chance, but he takes the majority of the rounds with this set. And even sonics and fire would need to be REALLY powerful to hurt him, he is way more resistent to them than Eddie ever was. Also, he mastered the "Symbiote takeover" technique and that would surely work even on the entire team at once.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see him taking control of the Batfamily at round 14 except for Batman (For the LuLz) like he did to the U-foes henchmen and then making them fight Batman at once, that would be hilarious. Of course that would only happen if the Symbiote were in control of the body, but if they somehow restrain him while stable, that's what would happen.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zaied

Clears. None of them are a challenge for Flash even together.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears fairly easily. He doesn't have the same weaknesses to fire and sonics as normal Venom.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: He still have them, but is way more resistant. He inherited the resistances that the Symbionte learned and improved them.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Noone301994

Clears easily. Borderline mismatch.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

He accidentaly KOed and almost killed Captain America with one punch lol and even shrugged off hits from his shield. I say he stops at Damian (If that's the new powered one) or round 14 (Unless he Venomize, they have no knowledge about him and he have the Symbiote sense and was throwing giant trucks like if they were paper balls). I can even argue that Flashed expanded the symbiote strenght to other limits (He gave Carnage a good fight and even beheaded him and also gave even an enraged Toxin, who is WAY above him physically, a final blow after a good fight using his skill and equipment alone). If they had knowledge about the Symbiote then they will have a better chance, but he takes the majority of the rounds with this set. And even sonics and fire would need to be REALLY powerful to hurt him, he is way more resistent to them than Eddie ever was. Also, he mastered the "Symbiote takeover" technique and that would surely work even on the entire team at once.

Hmmmm I guess.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: He still have them, but is way more resistant. He inherited the resistances that the Symbionte learned and improved them.

My statement still holds true. I didn't say he was immune.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Frisky4

If it doesn't stop at Damian (the new super-powered Damian) I'd say he clears.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Clears it

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19  Edited By deadcool_XD

I really don't know why everyone is saying clears it I think he can't get past 3-4

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't know why everyone is saying clears it I think he can't get past 3-4

It's Comic vine ,man, just nod and go with it.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

The OP is giving Venom some huge advantages here...morals "on" for everybody means, no-morals for Venom, and morals "on" for the Bat-Family...No Previous Knowledge, also helps Venom alot here, since he could be put down with sonics...needless to say, "No Prep" also helps Venom alot here...under this conditions, yeah, he clears, and he does it rather easly.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@ariesxmasters:

Dude, the OP maker, allowed Venom to have his morals, which means 0 since he's fine with killing...while all members of the Bat-Family, (minus Jason Todd) would be holding-back here...plus, with no previous knowledge, the most obvious way to put him down (sonics) is also out of question...and "no prep"? for a team that its mostly composed by detectives, and people that mostly uses prep on a daily-basis? like, Batman, Batwoman, Babs, Nightwing, Red Robin...lol...Cass, Jason, and Damian have used prep too before, but you got the point.

Venom clears this way, obviously.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadcool_xd: Bro batwoman ain't doin sh!t to Venom. He sneezes and she dies.

ManDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He finish all rounds.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters:

Dude, the OP maker, allowed Venom to have his morals, which means 0 since he's fine with killing...while all members of the Bat-Family, (minus Jason Todd) would be holding-back here...plus, with no previous knowledge, the most obvious way to put him down (sonics) is also out of question...and "no prep"? for a team that its mostly composed by detectives, and people that mostly uses prep on a daily-basis? like, Batman, Batwoman, Babs, Nightwing, Red Robin...lol...Cass, Jason, and Damian have used prep too before, but you got the point.

Venom clears this way, obviously.

Read Robin Rises then come back to this thread and tell what you think.

That and the Spider-man "love" is just getting out of hand on this site, it's funny.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ariesxmasters: What did he do in Robin Rises that can put him even close to Flash's level?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomps the whole family at the same time. Spite.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ariesxmasters

@oreoassassin said:

@ariesxmasters: What did he do in Robin Rises that can put him even close to Flash's level?

Go read it and see, or just be like everyone else and vote Flash because you want him to it's up to you :).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about kate but Cass can't even hurt venom let alone beat him.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When conditions like this are set up for street level characters to fight a mod tier, someone feels like their favorite hero is unloved.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: If your talking about Kalibak, that still does absolutely nothing in regards to even hurting Flash.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably stops at 14 but if Batman had some prep he could freeze pellet Venom and bat bomb the cube and Venom explodes to pieces.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ariesxmasters

@ariesxmasters: If your talking about Kalibak, that still does absolutely nothing in regards to even hurting Flash.

Yeah not Comic Vine's Flash.

Comic Vine's Flash could solo The Justice League without his symbiote. On Comic Vine any Spider-man related character could solo Darkseid and Thanos in a 2 v 1. That's Comic vine for you though.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF Kalibak is way above a stable Flash Thompson, this isn't even debateable. An all out Venom would survive, but still see Damian with powers owning him.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

WTF Kalibak is way above a stable Flash Thompson, this isn't even debateable. An all out Venom would survive, but still see Damian with powers owning him.

Yes if we are going by Marvel tiers i would put Kalibak around Thing - Hulk level.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears with easy

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OreoAssassin

@leonkarlen123: @hiddenlight: Kalibak, who is an extremely inconsistent character, is nothing Flash hasnt faced before. Tanking hits from villains like Megatak (who was a classic Thor villain) the U-Foes (Hulk-Avengers level threat) and so many more. Im not saying he'll win against Kalibak but just because Damian fought him, doesnt even come close to putting him on Thompsons level.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ariesxmasters

@oreoassassin said:

@leonkarlen123: @hiddenlight: Kalibak, who is an extremely inconsistent character, is nothing Flash hasnt faced before. Tanking hits from villains like Megatak (who was a classic Thor villain) the U-Foes (Hulk-Avengers level threat) and so many more. Im not saying he'll win against Kalibak but just because Damian fought him, doesnt even come close to putting him on Thompsons level.

Every character is inconsistent, man. Which is why the term "PIS" exist to begin with. It is blatantly apparent that you don't read. You didn't even know about Damian's powers. That and anyone can show high end feats I can show a feat of Batman making Superman bleed from a punch without Kryptonite, hurting Spectre with a kick, taking blows from Darkseid, shooting Darkseid before a Omega Beam hits him, reacting to and Omega Beam, and besting The Justice League.

Symbolism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Symbolism

Venom stomps all rounds.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin said:

Every character is inconsistent, man. Which is why the term "PIS" exist to begin with. It is blatantly apparent that you don't read. You didn't even know about Damian's powers. That and anyone can show high end feats I can show a feat of Batman making Superman bleed from a punch without Kryptonite, hurting Spectre with a kick, taking blows from Darkseid, shooting Darkseid before a Omega Beam hits him, reacting to and Omega Beam, and besting The Justice League.

This is where you lose every ounce of credibility and respect. There is absolutely no reason to try to insult me over any assumptions that you hold. If you want to act childish i'll call in the mods to handle this. Have yourself a nice day.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OreoAssassin
Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is current Damian, I'll say he stops at round 6. At most, he'll make it to round 11 (team Robin) where Damian will be joined by Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and possibly Stephanie Brown (if we're counting her as a Robin). If this is pre-death, normal Damian, I say Flash could clear, but with difficulty in the final round.

@ariesxmasters: I swear, I always look out for your comments. You're like the anti-Viner (not an insult by the way). This isn't the first time I've seen you say how a character performs on the Vine vs. the actual comics (or whatever medium they're from).

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: when has flash ever been alright with killing do you even know this version of venom

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ariesxmasters

@indomitableregal:

Haha Anti-Viner ehhh? You didn't insult or hurt me, that is actually pretty much, man.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So fighting and losing and the only feat of strength is picking up a bat mobile is better than beating characters such as ghost rider and rulk?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

So fighting and losing and the only feat of strength is picking up a bat mobile is better than beating characters such as ghost rider and rulk?

He didn't beat either of these characters though, I don't recall Eugene ever even fighting Johnny Blaze.