• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Smith from Matrix 1. This is a h2h fight

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Smith stomp

#3 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

Smith easy

#4 Posted by Dredeuced (5539 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Smith can dodge bullets, T-800's got no speed or strength feats that even come close.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (20308 posts) - - Show Bio

Smith gives the T-800 a speech about "Purpose" and then proceeds to turn the T-800 into scrap metal. 

#6 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Smith's bullet dodging speeds give him all the advantages he needs. The fact that he's strong enough to punch through concrete pillars does help though.

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (17915 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Smith gives a speech about "Inevitiability" and makes another copy of himself.

#8 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Agents have better speed feats. Strength could be equal though. Although T-800 and Smith can both take a beating all Smith has to do is download himself and real life Neo is going to have some serious problems.

#9 Posted by Effortless_Curbstomp (5 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by zombieslayer900 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 hacks Agents Smiths programming and shits him out over and over again and then sends him back through the time machine.

T-800 10/10

#11 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming this is IN the Matrix? Ignoring Terminator_Fan up there...he should easilly win in a H2H fight, i'd say this is a spite actually.

If you gave the T-800 a Gatling gun he'd have a chance, imo that's the only way he'd win.

#12 Posted by Pokeysteve (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if the Terminator had a gattling gun and shot Agent Smith, Smith would just change bodies till the ammo runs out. OP says nothing about that.

#13 Posted by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay guys i see your point let say it is out from the matrix but smith has the speed, strenght and the durabilty that he has in the martix

#14 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Smith wins. His strength is nearly on the same level as T-800, but his other abilities are far beyond the T-800.

Agent Smith takes this.

#15 Posted by laflux (15896 posts) - - Show Bio

Smith easy

#16 Posted by Dextersinister (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

Smiths could literally dance around a Terminator without getting hit.

#17 Posted by Deathofagod (4 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 would win.

Agent Smith might be faster, but getting around the T-800 is all he could do. Since the T-800 is hydrolics, Smith has no way to muscle it out with him H2H.

T-800 has this.

#18 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Smith easily, the Terminator is basically featless in h2h.

#19 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

in h2h? I think you need to rewatch THE TERMINATOR because TERMINATOR can be pretty damn fast.

#20 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

in h2h? I think you need to rewatch THE TERMINATOR because TERMINATOR can be pretty damn fast.

I think you need to rewatch the Matrix, because the Terminator has nothing on Smith in h2h.

#21 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

I think you need to rewatch the Matrix, because the Terminator has nothing on Smith in h2h.

lmao buddy I own all the Matrix movies and the only thing Smith has over TERMINATOR is speed yes because Smith can dodge bullets and teleport, but Physically he didnt show to be as strong or as durable as THE TERMINATOR........ Now the reason I brought up speed for the T-800 is because the T-800 seems to not dodge attacks, but he sure didnt have a problem disarming the bar owner before th bar owner knew what happened.

#22 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: 0:52, 1:12, 1:40, 2:24-2:40. Also you started telling me The Terminator can be pretty damn fast, but his speed is nothing to Smith, so no need to bring that up. The Terminator's strength is irrelevant if he can't touch Smith, especially since Smith is FAR more skilled.

#23 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: The only thing that video shows is how fast Agent Smith is and a good H2H Fighter, but it doesnt show any superior strength over TERMINATOR's and it doesnt prove hes as durable either. Have you at all not seen a TERMINATOR movie? at all? TERMINATOR's been shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, ate up grenade blast, electricuted, fell off of a motorcycle going 60 miles, got up from a truck explosion with no damage and came back from all that....etc did Agent Smith go through any of that? Most of it NO!

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#24 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: Tell me this, how is the Terminator going to fight Smith, especially since Terminator is not a good h2h fighter, and is no where near as fast as Smith? Btw it shows how powerful Smith is, kicking Neo that far across a room and punching through a pillar (and also brick walls in the same movie)

#25 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@RobocopSlayerT800: Tell me this, how is the Terminator going to fight Smith, especially since Terminator is not a good h2h fighter, and is no where near as fast as Smith?

Ok Agent Smiths durability always confused me, but I see your points with Smiths speed. I guess if Agent Smith isnt strong enough to harm a T-800, then it would be a stalemate if the T-800 couldnt harm him either. Agent Smith which was also shown in that video can dodge bullets, but when he was fighting Neo, he for some reason couldnt dodge every attack Neo made. So whos to say the T-800 wont get lucky and lay a hit? I mean Neos hits arent as fast as those bullets Smith was dodging. I know Neos more up there with Smiths speed, but still Neos hits wasnt faster than a speeding bullet to wheres Agent Smith couldnt dodge alot of them.

#26 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@RobocopSlayerT800: Tell me this, how is the Terminator going to fight Smith, especially since Terminator is not a good h2h fighter, and is no where near as fast as Smith?

Ok Agent Smiths durability always confused me, but I see your points with Smiths speed. I guess if Agent Smith isnt strong enough to harm a T-800, then it would be a stalemate if the T-800 couldnt harm him either. Agent Smith which was also shown in that video can dodge bullets, but when he was fighting Neo, he for some reason couldnt dodge every attack Neo made. So whos to say the T-800 wont get lucky and lay a hit? I mean Neos hits arent as fast as those bullets Smith was dodging. I know Neos more up there with Smiths speed, but still Neos hits wasnt faster than a speeding bullet to wheres Agent Smith couldnt dodge alot of them.

Neo's speed and the Terminator's speed aren't comparable, however.

#27 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@RobocopSlayerT800 said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Neo's speed and the Terminator's speed aren't comparable, however.

Thats not what i'm saying at all. I'm saying Agent Smith was able to dodge bullets, but Neos attacks didnt seem faster than a speeding bullet ( correct me if im wrong ), but yet Neo got multiple hits on Smith which I couldnt figure why.

#28 Edited by RedBox (5 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 Stomps.

I just watched the Matrix and Neo even in human form Gun's Smith down. Agent smith couldn't dodge bullets or run.... He was as slow as a turtle.

The T-800 can jump from planet to planet in less than 2 seconds.

T-800's faster and much, much stronger.

T-800 Stomps Agent Smith.... real hard.

#29 Posted by RedBox (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Smiths could literally dance around a Terminator without getting hit.

He could dance around him, but that's all he could do. Nothing more.

Agent Smith was slow. My 4 year old nephew could outrun Smith.

Neo in human form danced around Agent Smith and gun'd him down and nearly killed Smith. =/

T-800 has caught a bullet with his teeth before.

T-800 Stomps.

#30 Edited by Pokeysteve (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Smith is a computer program. It's possible he could corrupt T-800's systems. Smith was never truly beaten in H2H. Neo was only able to beat him at the end after realizing his powers. T-800 is eclipsed in speed, skill and durability here. OP says nothing about body jumping as I already pointed out 4 months ago.

#31 Posted by Red_B0x (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Smith is a computer program. It's possible he could corrupt T-800's systems. Smith was never truly beaten in H2H. Neo was only able to beat him at the end after realizing his powers. T-800 is eclipsed in speed, skill and durability here. OP says nothing about body jumping as I already pointed out 4 months ago.

What proof do you have that Agent Smith could corrupt the T-800's system? Their is none.

If he goes against the original TERMINATOR, Arnold would cave his skull in.

Agent Smith was as slow as a turtle. =/

T-800 has outran cars, trucks, bullets, light...etc....

T-800 stomps all day everyday.

#32 Posted by russellmania77 (15328 posts) - - Show Bio

so this is basically the matrix vs skynet

#33 Edited by Pokeysteve (8299 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_b0x said:

@pokeysteve said:

What proof do you have that Agent Smith could corrupt the T-800's system? Their is none.

Jesus here we go.

I have no proof which is why I said "possible". It's right there.

Smith has no skull to cave in. Don't you understand? He's program. Not human. He is code. He has no actual physical form.

Smith is an Agent inside the Matrix. He can dodge entire clips of bullets. Turtles can't do that.

T-800 has never "out run" a car or truck or bullet or light.

If this is who I think it is than just stop. Just stop.

#34 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

On the one hand, the Matrix seemed pretty powerful, and it's drones in the real world seemed as impressive, if not more impressive than a lot of the Terminator stuffs. On the other hand, they got punked by Johnny Mnemonic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

smith super stomps

#36 Posted by Red_B0x (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_b0x said:

@pokeysteve said:

Jesus here we go.

I have no proof which is why I said "possible". It's right there.

Smith has no skull to cave in. Don't you understand? He's program. Not human. He is code. He has no actual physical form.

Smith is an Agent inside the Matrix. He can dodge entire clips of bullets. Turtles can't do that.

T-800 has never "out run" a car or truck or bullet or light.

If this is who I think it is than just stop. Just stop.

Smith is cannot dodge bullets.=/ Neo gun'd him down and almost killed him. Smith was laying on the floor bleeding half to death. =. He can't dodge anything or take the abuse the T-800 can.

The T-800 caught a bullet with his mouth in T3 and the T-800 got out of the cop car in T1 and ran Kyle and Sarah down until they got in a wreck and the cops showed up. =/

No. I do not think we met.

#37 Posted by Red_B0x (4 posts) - - Show Bio

smith super stomps

No. If you think Agent Smith stomps, you're in fact WRONG! Shut your face.

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#38 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Smith has Super Speed and Super Strength... I think he would beat a Terminator to Silver Paste.

#39 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Smith curbstomps.

#40 Posted by ComicStooge (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator won't come close to even touching Smith.

#41 Edited by xXx69xXx (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

Agent Smith has Super Speed and Super Strength... I think he would beat a Terminator to Silver Paste.

I doubt it. Agent Smith is as slow as a snail. TERMINATOR can outrun cars, trucks, trains, bullets...etc... Agent Smith got killed by bullets almost.

@comicstooge said:

Then Agent Smith wouldn't be able to do a thing to TERMINATOR If he didn't get near him. That's not the case.

Agent smith is slow and he wears sunglasses cause hes nothing more than a TERMINATOR wannabe and an aint never gonna be.

#42 Edited by xXx69xXx (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else like to debate this with me, COME ON!

#43 Edited by ComicStooge (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxx69xxx said:

@king_saturn said:

I doubt it. Agent Smith is as slow as a snail. TERMINATOR can outrun cars, trucks, trains, bullets...etc... Agent Smith got killed by bullets almost.

@comicstooge said:

Then Agent Smith wouldn't be able to do a thing to TERMINATOR If he didn't get near him. That's not the case.

Agent smith is slow and he wears sunglasses cause hes nothing more than a TERMINATOR wannabe and an aint never gonna be.

The Terminator got damaged by Kyle Reese with a pipe, try again.

Not to mention Smith effortlessly dodges bullets and can punch through concrete.

He's going to dodge every slow, lumbering attempt the T-800 does to lay a hand on him then Smith with demolish it.

#44 Posted by xXx69xXx (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxx69xxx said:

@king_saturn said:

@comicstooge said:

Not to mention Smith effortlessly dodges bullets and can punch through concrete.

He's going to dodge every slow, lumbering attempt the T-800 does to lay a hand on him then Smith with demolish it.

Kyle did not damage TERMINATOR with shit, he showed off in front of the girl he was banging and had a gun fight with THE TERMINATOR and got humiliated, he couldn't kill the machine and the Machine ended up killing him... TERMINATOR got up from that explosion without damage so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur face like Spike would say.

TERMINATOR dodges bullets yes, he caught a bullet with his mouth and spit it out. Neo gun'd Smith down and almost killed him =/ T-800 Is bullet proof, Smith is not.

He can't dodge is his problem, Smith always got hit with every attack that hit him, the T-800 would smack him around for target practice. Smith can't beat his way out of puberty.

Smith wishes he was the real TERMINATOR is why he wears sunglasses and a 20$ suit he bought at the Goodwill. =/

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#45 Edited by ComicStooge (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxx69xxx said:

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@king_saturn said:

@comicstooge said:

Kyle did not damage TERMINATOR with shit, he showed off in front of the girl he was banging and had a gun fight with THE TERMINATOR and got humiliated, he couldn't kill the machine and the Machine ended up killing him... TERMINATOR got up from that explosion without damage so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur face like Spike would say.

TERMINATOR dodges bullets yes, he caught a bullet with his mouth and spit it out. Neo gun'd Smith down and almost killed him =/ T-800 Is bullet proof, Smith is not.

He can't dodge is his problem, Smith always got hit with every attack that hit him, the T-800 would smack him around for target practice. Smith can't beat his way out of puberty.

Smith wishes he was the real TERMINATOR is why he wears sunglasses and a 20$ suit he bought at the Goodwill. =/

TERMINATOR Stomps.

He was smashing it's head it, before blowing it in half with a pipe bomb. That seems like damage to me.

Catching a single bullet in your mouth isn't the same as dodging multiple bullets after they're fired.

Smith gets his by people who are MUCH, MUCH faster then a T-800.

Hugo Weaving is an infinity better better actor then Arnold Schwarzenegger. And plus, Agents are supposed to look like the stereotypical CIA/FBI agent.

Smith turns him into scrap metal.

#46 Edited by Wolfrazer (6700 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxx69xxx said:

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@king_saturn said:

@comicstooge said:

TERMINATOR Stomps.

Well Kyle did actually damage the T-800 by blowing him in half, he wasn't really killed by the Terminator either it was more the explosion from the pipe bomb in the factory + falling down the stairs and breaking his neck that did it.

A Terminator can't dodge bullets whereas Smith has been shown to dodge them, he can tank them but he has never shown to dodge, catching a bullet isn't the same as dodging. Not to mention, that was a T-850 model not a T-800 which a T-850 is better then a T-800 model.

#47 Edited by MrX (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@king_saturn said:

@comicstooge said:

TERMINATOR Stomps.

He was smashing it's head it, before blowing it in half with a pipe bomb. That seems like damage to me.

Catching a single bullet in your mouth isn't the same as dodging multiple bullets after they're fired.

Hugo Weaving is an infinity better better actor then Arnold Schwarzenegger. And plus, Agents are supposed to look like the stereotypical CIA/FBI agent.

Keep mentioning smashing it's head when no actual damage was done. shhhhhhhhhhhhh He didn't blow anything, but his hand off. The T-800 still got up like nothing was wrong. =/ where was reese? nm He was dead. =/

The T-800 has dodged multiple bullets, he has outran trucks, cars, he's jumped from Earth to Pluto in 5 seconds or less. Smith couldn't dream of that.

Hugo was a good actor, but Arnold's made more movies and has a lot more moneys, so don't compare the actors because you will lose that contest and make a huge fool of yourself.

How can Smith turn him into scrap metal? This is an H2H Fight. What strength feats has Smith showed to do such?

Wan't me to make Smith vs a T-1000? Ya know cause the T-1000 can make his dick grow as big as he wants which means he's more of a man than what Smith will ever be.

#48 Posted by ComicStooge (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx said:

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@king_saturn said:

@comicstooge said:

TERMINATOR Stomps.

Keep mentioning smashing it's head when no actual damage was done. shhhhhhhhhhhhh He didn't blow anything, but his hand off. The T-800 still got up like nothing was wrong. =/ where was reese? nm He was dead. =/

The T-800 has dodged multiple bullets, he has outran trucks, cars, he's jumped from Earth to Pluto in 5 seconds or less. Smith couldn't dream of that.

Hugo was a good actor, but Arnold's made more movies and has a lot more moneys, so don't compare the actors because you will lose that contest and make a huge fool of yourself.

How can Smith turn him into scrap metal? This is an H2H Fight. What strength feats has Smith showed to do such?

Wan't me to make Smith vs a T-1000? Ya know cause the T-1000 can make his dick grow as big as he wants which means he's more of a man than was Smith will ever be.

You're obviously one of the many Terminator fanboys we have on the site, so I'm done "debating" with you.

#49 Posted by MrX (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx said:

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@king_saturn said:

@comicstooge said:

TERMINATOR Stomps.

Wan't me to make Smith vs a T-1000? Ya know cause the T-1000 can make his dick grow as big as he wants which means he's more of a man than was Smith will ever be.

You're obviously one of the many Terminator fanboys we have on the site, so I'm done "debating" with you.

I hate THE TERMINATOR.... I think TERMINATOR was the shittiest movie they ever had. I just have to call it like I see it.

You got the nerve to call anyone a TERMINATOR Fanboy?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/marcus-wright-vs-robocop-541610/

You were really kissing it to THE TERMINATOR there.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/t800-vs-jason-rules-544726/?page=2

You made that thread and then told spike the T-800 Stomps.. When it's clearly against the rules to make a thread with a winner in mind. =/ Shows ur colors for fanboyism and now u hate the TERMINATOR which shows how 2/faced you're/

If you think Agent Smith Stomps, you're wrong. He died from bullets almost, T-800 never even gets KO'd.

THE TERMINATOR Stomps.

#50 Posted by MrX (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxx69xxx said:

@comicstooge said:

@xxx69xxx said:

@king_saturn said:

@comicstooge said:

TERMINATOR Stomps.

Well Kyle did actually damage the T-800 by blowing him in half, he wasn't really killed by the Terminator either it was more the explosion from the pipe bomb in the factory + falling down the stairs and breaking his neck that did it.

A Terminator can't dodge bullets whereas Smith has been shown to dodge them, he can tank them but he has never shown to dodge, catching a bullet isn't the same as dodging. Not to mention, that was a T-850 model not a T-800 which a T-850 is better then a T-800 model.

Wrong. Reese did not die from the explosion, after he stuck it in the T-800's waste, he rolled off the stairs and got out of the way, when Sarah turned his body, you can see he had no damage from the explosion, He was dying because the T-800 shot him while he was tossing pipe bombs out the window during the road rage.

Yes THE TERMINATOR always dodged bulets and outran trucks, Agent Smith is as slow as a turtle, Neo was using him for target practice and this was before Neo became a Matrix type of hero.

T-850's never existed in THE TERMINATOR universe, it never said in any movies Arnie was a T-850, That term sounds mentally challenged anyways. He was a T-800.