"Morals Off" Fight to the Death

No Caption Provided

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am not sure but i think Smith can posses the Madrox so they might not need to get in to a physical fight

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agent smith murderstomps jamie

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dextersinister

Round 1 assuming singular Smith will either end with Jamie getting pounded to pieces or creating a dupe within Smith causing him to explode.

Round 2 is silly as Smith is either represented by the possessed guy or a file that Jamie can drag to the recycle bin

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cities4Shadows

Round 1 assuming singular Smith will either end with Jamie getting pounded to pieces or creating a dupe within Smith causing him to explode.

Round 2 is silly as Smith is either represented by the possessed guy or a file that Jamie can drag to the recycle bin

Oh no he's definitely not singular Smith, the pic was posted of him in the Revolutions the 3rd movie so he has his duplicate abilities as well. But I would underestimate Madrox either, don't forget he can be in telepathic contact with all his dupes at all times if needed to be, and he's a martial arts master I think Kung Fu. I think it would come down to will and determination, also athough Jamie is a Mutant, he's still somewhat more human the Smith ever will be, so he can still out smart Smith.

I'm not saying Madrox would win by any means, but I can make a case for him. In the end I think, it comes down to who can get to the original Smith or Jamie first, and since the first fight would be in the Matrix, I think Smith might have an advantage so he might know exactly which one to attack and take over, causing him to win.

But like I said don't underestimate The Multiple Man, I'm sure he would come in battle ready, and would more than likely have a decent bit of knowledge about the Matrix, "considering Neo or Morpheus would awaken him" they would teach him a few things, but ultimately I don't know if it would be enough. But it would be a great fight!

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cities4Shadows
@kyrees said:

agent smith murderstomps jamie

Don't underestimate The Multiple Man. Smith would have to make just as many clones, and if I'm not mistaken I'm not sure Smith starts out having a bunch of clones, since Smith is a virus, in theory he has to infect someone before he can over take them. Madrox on the other hand can duplicate at will, and is telepathically linked to each dupe. I still think Smith might get him in the based on, the fact he knows more about the Matrix than Jamie would at first. Jamie would only be able to bend the rules a little bit like when Neo was first learning, but he would get better in time, even more formidable than Morpheus and Trinity, but he still would never be greater than Neo, the Chosen One.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cities4shadows: agents in the matrix universe are superhuman and smith is even stronger than them. heck he defeated neo in a physical combat. all those jamies will get killed.

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@cities4shadows: agents in the matrix universe are superhuman and smith is even stronger than them. heck he defeated neo in a physical combat. all those jamies will get killed.

Yes I do agree with you, I think he would eventually get beaten by Smith, but I just think Madrox could put up on hell of a fight. I think people might not give him much credit, and I believe given his Mutant ability, that he could do some heavy damage, before ultimately succumbing to a violent death by Smith. But that's just my thoughts, for heavens sakes you have people in this forum making absurd claims, that Batman could beat Neo inside of the Matrix, so why not this. lol

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cities4shadows: heavy damage ? neo barely hurt smith in their final fight and this is "the one". madrox in the matrix universe would just be a morpheus or trinity type human with the unique ability of splitting.

as for that batman vs neo thread, you just saw blind fanboys.

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cities4Shadows

@kyrees said:

@cities4shadows: heavy damage ? neo barely hurt smith in their final fight and this is "the one". madrox in the matrix universe would just be a morpheus or trinity type human with the unique ability of splitting.

as for that batman vs neo thread, you just saw blind fanboys.

That's the thing "assuming" Smith would start out as singular Smith he would have to infect one of the dupes first, which he would do eventually, but until then I think Jamie would have the advantage. Smith would slowly gain the advantage and Jamie would die a horrible painful death. Unless he was smart enough to use his clones, to advert Smith's attention and then Jamie could have a safe escape as long as he could get to a phone booth quick enough.

I have no clue how I even came up with this match up, it just leaped into my brain. lol Okay let me ask you this then! We know Jamie can't beat Smith, but do you think it's possible he could beat the Ghost Twins?

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:

Actually I have a really unique question, do you think that since Jamie is telepathically linked to his duplicates, if Agent Smith infected one taking it over, would it be possible for Jamie too somehow now be telepathically linked to Agent Smith? Would it sever the connection by completely copying over it, or would Jamie in some weird way be able to now predict Smith's every move, unless Smith destroyed that version of himself?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cities4shadows:

this is a fight to the death, escape is no option. madrox is no match for smith no matter how many clones he has. no human ,except the one, can match an agent especially a rogue one like smith

as for jamie madrox telepath link, you should just google it.

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees:

Do you think Madrox could take The Ghost Twins?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cities4shadows: not a question to be asked here but i'd reckon it's a stalemate. twins don't have anything to put jamie down and jamie can't get past their intangibility.

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cities4Shadows

@kyrees:

Good stuff, I think Jamie would get them though, just on the fact that Morpheus did. I think Morpheus did anyways? :) I should have made it a little handicapped for Agent Smith, but then again he would have more than likely overcome the odds. Thank you for replying btw.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madrox should win. Agent smith uses all blunt damage. Madrox should just multiply infinitely due to it an they're all actually highly skilled and duplicate whatever weapon he wants to have on him at the time. Also he can make a clone inside of him FTW.

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cities4Shadows

Any other takers on this fight?

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smith in an incredible stomp.No matter how many men he creates it would just increase the number of smiths.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to reverse my statement smith can only absorb people with matrix coding.