User Lists: 1

bump

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I didn't reach this far in the fast forward seasons because it was garbage. But what are Zixx's feats? Because Agent Bishop made fools of the four turtles and Splinter with just his tie. He was capable of taking on the turtles, Hun and Karai. He effortless;y captured Karai whom Leo was the only one to ever Stalemate.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@crom_cruach: Dude you should really finish the show, it never hits season 2 level good again, but mine as well finish. Torbin Zixx, hasn't ever beaten all for Turtles exactly at once, but he can handle 2 or 3 at a time. He also had better tech then Bishop as he was always tricking them with holograms and such.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Crom-Cruach

@allstarsuperman said:

@crom_cruach: Dude you should really finish the show, it never hits season 2 level good again, but mine as well finish. Torbin Zixx, hasn't ever beaten all for Turtles exactly at once, but he can handle 2 or 3 at a time. He also had better tech then Bishop as he was always tricking them with holograms and such.

No, never going near Fast Forward again. After watching the exodus arc that was so awesome. Moving to that crap made my eyes bleed. It's a matter of medical necessity. Based on what you're telling me however. I don't see how he could take Bishop, especially if Bishop busts out his alien tech suit. Bishop was shown to have easily been able to kill any of the turtles and most of the time, none of them could even touch him. Heck the fight where he uses his tie, he dances around them while laughing.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@crom_cruach:

Loading Video...

Here shows some of his feats. He has OWNED/one shotted Tricoratons, and dodged laser bullet time.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: None of the stuff in that video puts him on the level of Agent Bishop.