Agent 47 VS Sam Fisher

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@monsterstomp: 47 doesnt need to come through the door..he could simply let fisher bring his target the roof. With the pilot already dead and simply kill sam and the Ceo

Play Blacklist, skyhooking is when a helicopter is in mid-flight and hooks Sam along.

Loading Video...

Meanwhile 47's first instinct is to go to where the CEO is located.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@tparks: My god man, just make a respect thread right here. :P

Lol.

It's not anywhere near done, and I don't want to make a barely complete one based off of just that. It doesn't even have cutscenes or any of his other 6 novels. Not too mention his comics. It's just too much work that I don't want to finish. If I just wasn't so lazy....Lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's sad this thread is being over looked. I think it a great setup and would be a good fight.

47 will disappear as soon as he gets in the building and he'd get close to the target fast and be successful in taking him out. As soon as the target goes down, I think Sam would be on him, and though 47 is really skilled, I think 47 would be toast.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Wrong agent 47 is genetically enhanced and has beaten people that are stronger and faster.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@tparks: Wrong agent 47 is genetically enhanced and has beaten people that are stronger and faster.

Where is there evidence to support this?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@monsterstomp said:

@tparks: My god man, just make a respect thread right here. :P

Lol.

It's not anywhere near done, and I don't want to make a barely complete one based off of just that. It doesn't even have cutscenes or any of his other 6 novels. Not too mention his comics. It's just too much work that I don't want to finish. If I just wasn't so lazy....Lol.

I've been arguing Sam vs Hit-Girl based on the games only. He's portrayed as a beast in the books it seems. Might have to check those out.

SuperTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 murderstomps.

Stronger, faster, stealthier. Genetically perfect killer. He has even killed assassins that he didn't even know were after him. Sam has been captured in the past. 47 has never been captured.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By kgb725

@tparks: The games. Hes fought and beat agent 48's who are supposed to be his superiors in the game Codename: 47

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@tparks: The games. Hes fought and beat agent 48's who are supposed to be his superiors in the game Codename: 47

They don't have many feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: The Skyhook eould never happen, 47 wouldnt let it get that far...,47 is Faster... The scenerio may make it harder for 47 but he is still faster...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: Faster how? He doesn't look particularly fast. You can't really base it on the fact that he's superhuman when Sam has a lot more impressive showings backing him.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

I've been arguing Sam vs Hit-Girl based on the games only. He's portrayed as a beast in the books it seems. Might have to check those out.

Ya, I've browsed through that thread. It looks good. The books aren't bad either, and they really enhance the gameplay elements of the first few games and provide actual feats with descriptions of some of the actions he takes during gameplay, which is nice.

@kgb725 said:

Isn't that just completely gameplay, and do the 48's even have anything going for them to make them impressive regardless? It's been a while since I've played, but I honestly can't recall a single thing.

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#163  Edited By DwightSpitz

Since Agent 47 is a clone genetically manipulated to become the greatest assassin of all times & break all physical barriers of a normal man; Agent 47. While Fisher is the man, he is just that, a man. Agent 47 is (more or less) a metahuman if we put it in comic book terms.

Solid Snake v Agent 47 would be much more interesting, as both are genetically manipulated for (basically) the same purpose. Although Solid probably got it since he kills nuclear weapons launching machines while the hardest thing 47 dealt with were clones genetically superior to himself (which Snake arguably has as well).

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 is overrated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: No hes not overrated..hes underrated...and he is faster..u can simply read about it..he is above Olympic level atletes which top notch in the real world..sam isnt even olympic level, I dont think...and 47 is ENHANCED which means Above human capababillities...sam is capable of being fast but 47 is faster

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: No hes not overrated..hes underrated...and he is faster..u can simply read about it..he is above Olympic level atletes which top notch in the real world..sam isnt even olympic level, I dont think...and 47 is ENHANCED which means Above human capababillities...sam is capable of being fast but 47 is faster

Where are his feats of superhuman abilities?

Sam actual has feats that put him above peak human and gear that makes 47's look like toys.

47 just has a backstory and a wiki, but not any feats to show that he has actually ever performed anything superhuman, let alone even peak human.

Just because someone's back story says they are genetically enhanced, does not automatically make them superhuman. They have to actually do something at some point to justify calling them superhuman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: The hell?? Do I have to talk about the wrestling match!! No im not goin to do that everyone does that..ill talk about his attack of the saints trailer first....he keen sense lets him know there are HIGHLY TRAINED KILLERS outside and FAST enough to leave the building get behind them and kill 1 or 2 then take on the rest with speed fast enough to not get shot once.. Sam is bad ass but what is superhuman or peak human for him..

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By tparks

@dajhonmccloud said:

@tparks: The hell?? Do I have to talk about the wrestling match!! No im not goin to do that everyone does that..ill talk about his attack of the saints trailer first....he keen sense lets him know there are HIGHLY TRAINED KILLERS outside and FAST enough to leave the building get behind them and kill 1 or 2 then take on the rest with speed fast enough to not get shot once.. Sam is bad ass but what is superhuman or peak human for him..

He beat a featless big guy, who was pretty slow. This is nothing all that special at all.

The Saints attack was his one and only feat that really means much, but nothing that made him appear like he had to be super human let alone even peak human. If that was in a comic, no one would even care. Sam Fisher has pulled off this exact same feat before against armed terrorist who are staring right at him while he is completely unarmed.

Using Krav Maga techniques to beat 4 armed guards
Faster then his opponent, even with his eyes closed. Hit's him so hard in the chest the it stops his heart and kills him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: you said that you slow wow.. okay let's get in to the personal trailer...where he took out 2 ica mercs with NO PROBLEM...and was just too fast for tge both of them... Snuck inside massacred everyone...That was SPEED..

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By tparks

@tparks: you said that you slow wow.. okay let's get in to the personal trailer...where he took out 2 ica mercs with NO PROBLEM...and was just too fast for tge both of them... Snuck inside massacred everyone...That was SPEED..

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Unless you're talking about this video:

Loading Video...

I don't see any notable speed feats. There is nothing that shows he can take out 4 people all drawing their guns at the same time and disarming and killing them before they can shoot like Fisher did.

Or what about Sam Fisher being an actual Bullet dodger? Agent 47 does not have any speed or reaction feats at this level.

This actually uses he words
This actually uses he words "dodge a bullet"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: I was talking about the trailer where looks at diana why she is in the shower..And if a bunch GOONS/THUGS shoot there,guns and you move thats not bullet dodging thats moving out the way.

Sam fisher bkacklist trailer shows his skill.but he didnt any super human ability ir skill...47 shows speed and keen senses

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have no feats to suggest this. His profile may read as a superhuman, but what feats does he actually have that is more impressive than Sam Fisher?

"47 is ENHANCED, Sam isn't" - That argument can only take you so far. Aaron Cross from Bourne Legacy is also enhanced, yet his feats are pretty standard compared to Sam Fisher.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I already explained 47 feats.. Watch attack of the saints trailer for speed and focus and you already know about the wrestling match for his strength..

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By MonsterStomp

@dajhonmccloud: That trailer was non canon. In the actual game, he takes them via stealth.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#175  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

47 is overrated.

Even I can agree with this. I haven't read the novels, but Sam clearly wins if you use those, No-one should be disagreeing with that in any-way shape or form. I don't agree with him being able to dodge bullets because of how grounded it is, but whatever I guess.

I've always been a bigger fan of Splinter Cell then I have of Hitman, but people need to get over it.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By tparks

@pr0metheus:

I don't agree with him being able to dodge bullets because of how grounded it is, but whatever I guess.

It was kind of a combination of his physicals, experience, and training that let him dodge bullets in the novels. He was actually trained on how to dodge bullets by using the environment to bounce off of at erratic patterns. It's not so much like some super hero characters who actually are able to see a bullet after it's fired in mid-flight, then react to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus Hes not overated the hell.. People act like he cant do anything that is stated in his wiki..underrated: @monsterstomp: No..it should count because the trailer is 47 himself and the in game mission is the player do what we want..

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: Unfortunately we as the player don't invent the feats for 47.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Thts true..but wouldnt that make the trailer a.feat..cause we are not controlling it

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: The trailer is non canon. The path a player takes is up to the player. The gameplay isn't really built for guns ablaze missions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: His profile clearly says he is, but take away his profile and you wouldn't know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I think the profile should be enough, but what about point shooting? That's an application of his superhuman speed, coordination, and perception used in gameplay.

He was generically engineered to be better than normal humans, that's his whole point, why he's so good.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: What about point shooting? Sam can pretty much do the same thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Really? I have never seen him do anything like that. 47 can take out five or six guys in less than a second before they can even move, and the instinct ability in itself is a superhuman thing. Time pretty much stops whole he does this because he's so fast. Instinct, point shooting, only being made and existing for the purpose or being better than everyone else, and the game makers specifically stating he is superhuman should be enough to prove it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Play conviction again. In a flashback, Sam pops three targets before anyone flinches. At the end of the game, Sam pops two other agents while injured. The only reason time slows down is to give the player a chance to mark their targets. When 47 actually shoots the targets, time goes back to normal.

You're taking statements over feats here. I'm not denying that 47 is superhuman, I'm merely saying that Sam is more impressive feat-wise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on sam fisher he is just the epitome of badass

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam wins because Mark and Execute beats Point Shooting. Sam can mark 47 through walls and execute without ever giving himself away.

Heck the Paladin upgrade might just highlight 47 as a high value target. The scenario favors Sam.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam for tthe win.

Avatar image for the_new_red_game
The_New_Red_Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfOhzJU-LFg

Hitman shooting is perfect, I don't think Sam could kill that much people with machine guns that quickly. 47 wins.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam wins for sure

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: Sam wrecks. 47 is good but Sam's better

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirbaronobeefdip:

1: Snake

2: Agent 47

3: Sam Fisher

Sam is good on a human level, 47 is on his own lane.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: What? No no no no. I agree snake is above both but then its Sam the 47. Sam is faster, more agile, and more efficient.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirbaronobeefdip: more efficient? Agent has never missed a shot since he's started. More agile maybe yeah I'll give that to Sam.

One thing that gives Agent 47 the win is skill. His skill is way above Sam, Agent 47 knows everything about the human mind, that's why he can predict where his opponents are going. Sam needs gear and tactics for his missions, Agent 47 has proven that he could go against the most dangerous men on the planet unarmed and without a plan. The simple fact that he could improvise without any gear against soldiers, mercs & agents it's clear to me that 47>>>>Sam.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: No not at all. Sam can take out an entire group before the can pull out there gun. 47 struggles with one. Sam can kill a man with a single blow to the head. His accuracy and skill surpass 47 by a long shot.