Agent 47 VS Sam Fisher

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

The Stage: Third Echelon has been tasked with shutting down ICA (The Agency), over a period of 4 months several of their assassins have been either killed or disappeared.

Agent 47 has been contracted to kill a CEO of some Japanese corporation, in his office building, he is aware that some intelligence agency has been killing assassins.

Meanwhile Sam Fisher has also been sent in with the primary objective of protecting and bringing in the CEO who has valuable information Third Echelon needs, but with the secondary objective of killing the ICA agent they know will be in the building (47).

Both men are fully equipped, Sam enters from the roof, 47 from the front door - The CEO is in a conference room in the middle of the building.

Go.

Kadj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kadj

I think Fisher could take this but I don't know an awful lot about Agent 47 :S

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By onilordasmodeus

It's sad this thread is being over looked. I think it a great setup and would be a good fight.

47 will disappear as soon as he gets in the building and he'd get close to the target fast and be successful in taking him out. As soon as the target goes down, I think Sam would be on him, and though 47 is really skilled, I think 47 would be toast.

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hermankeson

Fisher is badass, but I'm afraid he is dead against Agent 47.

Rhysg608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rhysg608

nope sam has this if you can remember splinter cell convictions sam takes on multiple agents and he would see agent 47's dumb ass tattoo  so yeah bald man tattoo hmm sam fuckin fisher :)

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By niBBit

Agent 47 is an genetically altered super assassin. Agent 47 wins.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Om4zd

@niBBit: But Sam is more efficient with his weaponry and is more athletic and stealthy. A bullet to 47's head would still be a kill. And Sam can draw and aim his gun faster.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By niBBit

@Om4zd: What makes you believe Sam s faster than 47? in terms of athletic yeah i would give him that. Agent 47 killed Masahiro Hayamoto and his guards witch consisted of ninja's and snipers, he also takes down 2 of the top assassins from The Franchise firm, and Agent 47 takes down an ARMY of Agent 48's who feel less pain than 47 himself. I don't see Sam do any better than what Agent 47 already faced and took down. Agent 47 has faced stealty characters before and tagged them, Sam can hide all he wants 47 will find him. Agent 47 imo is faster/stronger than Sam because he is made that way, not only he he genetically altered to be smarter but also stronger, witch is evident int he 48 clones. Also you can read up in the wiki or you can play Silent Assasin or Codename 47 to hear for yourself.

EDIT: Also Absolution isn't out yet so expect to see more from 47. What little info we can find from the trailers and the wiki, 47 kills the notorious female assassins group caled *The Saints* apperently they are elite assassins with notable hits on there name, yet 47 takes them out with little effort. This is not uncommon in the Hitman games as 47 almost always is surrounded, outgunned, outnummerd by elite or genetically alterted super assassins but he still toppels them without much difficulty.

EDIT 2: Could somebody tell me if Sam at some point was also hunted by Top Assassins? if so how many times, i only played the first 3 games. 47 in almost every game needs to take down tough targets while being hunted by elite assasins raging from 1 man to small groups or an entire army like the 48's, and takes them out in most cases with brutal efficiency.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Om4zd

@niBBit said:

@Om4zd: What makes you believe Sam s faster than 47? in terms of athletic yeah i would give him that. Agent 47 killed Masahiro Hayamoto and his guards witch consisted of ninja's and snipers, he also takes down 2 of the top assassins from The Franchise firm, and Agent 47 takes down an ARMY of Agent 48's who feel less pain than 47 himself. I don't see Sam do any better than what Agent 47 already faced and took down. Agent 47 has faced stealty characters before and tagged them, Sam can hide all he wants 47 will find him. Agent 47 imo is faster/stronger than Sam because he is made that way, not only he he genetically altered to be smarter but also stronger, witch is evident int he 48 clones. Also you can read up in the wiki or you can play Silent Assasin or Codename 47 to hear for yourself.

EDIT: Also Absolution isn't out yet so expect to see more from 47. What little info we can find from the trailers and the wiki, 47 kills the notorious female assassins group caled *The Saints* apperently they are elite assassins with notable hits on there name, yet 47 takes them out with little effort. This is not uncommon in the Hitman games as 47 almost always is surrounded, outgunned, outnummerd by elite or genetically alterted super assassins but he still toppels them without much difficulty.

EDIT 2: Could somebody tell me if Sam at some point was also hunted by Top Assassins? if so how many times, i only played the first 3 games. 47 in almost every game needs to take down tough targets while being hunted by elite assasins raging from 1 man to small groups or an entire army like the 48's, and takes them out in most cases with brutal efficiency.

Sam probably isn't as strong as 47 but he is definitely faster when aiming/shooting. His Mark and Execute isn't an in-game ability so much as it's a means to show his incredible skill with guns. Basically, Fisher can turn around and perfectly aim then shoot multiple people between the eyes in a split second. That's just how good he is.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By niBBit

@Om4zd: Impessive but not good enough to beat Agent 47 as i already explaned why.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Om4zd
@niBBit: But that is better than anything 47 can do skill wise and I can't think of anyway 47 would avoid that if they come face to face.
niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By niBBit

@Om4zd: IF they come face to face witch i'm guessing won't be happening and even still if they faced it would't be that easy seeing as 47 easily took down the Saints also using speed. Sam to me is nothing more than another super assassin blocking 47's way. Even in the mission you play or see in cutscenes, 47 completes his missions in devastating fasion WHILE being hunted by genetically altered super assassins....and he kills them to..brutally. And the reason why i said IF they meet face to face it would be hard for Sam to kill him is because 47 FACED an ARMY of 48's who are: stronger/faster/aim better and are more resistaned to pain....yet 47 kills them anyway. Sam MAY be faster (may) but don't think 47 is slow...he sneaked up on ninja's in Masahiro palace and took them out. IMO Sam is just another super assassin in 47's way something that ISN'T new in the series of Hitman.

NyxEquitis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By NyxEquitis

Sam would probably win, although admittedly I haven't played the Hitman Games so I cant say a whole lot about him. But based off of what I do know of both of them, I think Sam has the upper edge.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

I go for Sam in this one. but it's a close one.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Om4zd
@niBBit: Unfortunately the 48s don't have the feats to backup the fact that they are supposedly faster than Sam. Whereas Sam has shown that he is super fast aiming/shooting. Being physically superior won't matter much either in a gun fight. It won't even help in a H2H fight since 47 still is vulnerable to pressure point/nerve strikes which Sam is capable of exploiting and attacking well. 
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By renamed040924

@niBBit said:

@Om4zd: IF they come face to face witch i'm guessing won't be happening and even still if they faced it would't be that easy seeing as 47 easily took down the Saints also using speed. Sam to me is nothing more than another super assassin blocking 47's way. Even in the mission you play or see in cutscenes, 47 completes his missions in devastating fasion WHILE being hunted by genetically altered super assassins....and he kills them to..brutally. And the reason why i said IF they meet face to face it would be hard for Sam to kill him is because 47 FACED an ARMY of 48's who are: stronger/faster/aim better and are more resistaned to pain....yet 47 kills them anyway. Sam MAY be faster (may) but don't think 47 is slow...he sneaked up on ninja's in Masahiro palace and took them out. IMO Sam is just another super assassin in 47's way something that ISN'T new in the series of Hitman.

You think it will be easy for him, or will Sam give him a fight?

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By niBBit

@Om4zd: And 47 doesn't know these pressure points either hmm? If you doubt the ingame stuff also go read the wiki, the wiki also says that the 48's have heightened speed etc and i said 48 are faster than 47 not Sam. Like i said before...47 was being hunted by MULTIPLE assassins in missions before and they attack him either 1 vs 1 or in groups and 47 still took them down and this is going on for years. Lets say Sam aims better than 47 than the assassins 47 faced...i don't have to remind you that there where MULTIPLE assassins AT ONCE attacking him being it snipers or ninjas or clones or whatever 47 still took them out. Sam imo is nother more then another Super Assassins like the Ninja's trying to get in 47's way so... nothing new for 47.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By niBBit

@nickzambuto: No Sam will give him a fight but 47 would win as he is stronger and endures pain better + he's been training...well since birth or since he's been made and he's takes super assassins in H2H before and won.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Om4zd
@niBBit: The 48s don't have as good feats as Sam though to prove that they are better. So at the moment they aren't more skilled than Sam. Sam is leagues ahead of them.
SikSix6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SikSix6

i'm sorry but i can't help but disagree with u all.

first off u miss the fact that a fight between these 2 would not be mano a mano, despite how much we would want it to be, you all have to realize that they are professional assassins/hitmen that would not risk a head on face off, and run the risk of scaring of the target, not that they would get scared, but, they shore ass hell, would become aware of the other, if they were not already, thus from a potentially dangerous yet unaware target, it goes to a potentially dangerous, aware and very prepared target, soo, is that smart i ask u ?

NOoooooooo! (sarcasm)

next there is the fact that all that you have to back up your claims is that 47 has managed to defeat hordes of supposed more advanced and or efficient killers, despite his limitations, and that his probable superior strength, would overpower Fisher in a "fist fight" which i can't help but reiterate, THAT IF IT REALLY COMES DOWN TO IT, than they are not as intelligent as they were made out to be, (why go face to face with a potentially dangerous target when you can do it from afar or, from the shadow, you don't survive in that business, by trying to be cool , but by being smart)

--granted , both Fisher and 47 have taken targets down, in person, face to face with their target, but , those were either, untrained and oblivious people, or marginally less skilled, people over winch both Fisher and 47 had an edge over.--

while Fisher on the other hand is supposedly a better shot with a quicker draw, and more athletic, which again is not anything special, seeing as all hitmen/assassins that make a living of of their profession have to be in order to survive . .

. . . . . ."survival of the fittest" . .anyone ?

a point that you could have all made, but obviously didn't is that 47 has an ( if maybe questionably so), uncanny ability to disguise himself as anyone, thus granting him the ability to blend into any environment, be it neutral or threatening. "so enters the element of surprise"

while on the other hand Fisher posses the necessary skills, to render himself virtually undetectable, and camouflage himself in any environment, be it daytime or nighttime, by use of shadows or simple lack of a "proper illumination". "creeping from the shadows" anyone ?

thus should one or another ever slip past their opponents notice, they might just get the chance for that "silent kill" we all love and cherish but as i have mentioned already they are professionals, thus it goes with ought saying, they both posses higher than normal awareness, be it genetically augmented or gained from years of training, and pure skill, thus such a scenario, is highly unlikely,

which leaves us with a firefight

where Fisher does seem more adept ( because of his more skillful use of a long or short ranged weapon) due to his military background, having granted him real experience in situations of stress, ( in case of it developing in a populated area) an understanding of group psychology, thus granting him the ability to manipulate the hysterical civilians to catch 47 in a corner, or weed him out from among the "sheep".

from which the only way he may escape is by using the environment to his advantage, winch would normally be ( if in a building , during the night) to turn off the lights thus granting him the element of surprise, but now i feel myself reminded of the last batman movie, and we all know how that turned out for Bruce , ( you can claim all your genetic bullshit you want, but as far as night vision, and hiding in the darkness goes, Fisher wins pat)

but i may be wrong, and they may be facing of , let's say .. . on the streets in day time , than it all comes down to getting the best shot available and making the best of it, and by that i don't mean directly at. the. target. because we all know, that a well placed shot at say, .. . the chandelier or container suspended from a crane, hanging just over the targets position, could really change the tables on a hairy situation.

so what i am saying , if anything at all, is not that one may be superior in any way to the other ( cose ultimately in such situations a tactical mind wins over physical prows) what i am saying is that the more calm, and collected one of them will win, . . .but if a container is falling at you at over say . . 100 miles/h than fast reflexes, and some strong legs wouldn't hurt when jumping for your life . . .just sayin'

Alice_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alice_Summers

Fisher has A CR*P!

ton of feats and experience, he can arguably pull out the majority

mothershipil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mothershipil

To me agent 47 is faster and more accurate with guns because he is genetically modified, while Sam strikes from the shadows agent 47 easily takes out waves of armed foes coming right at him. If they both catch each other by surprise Sam is dead meet, but you shouldn't forget that agent 47's main targets are big fat bosses with armed mainstream goons or professionals who dress up as civilians thus they lack the technological edge (except the sniper ninjas from Hitman 2 where 47 was sneaking on the facility, in this scenario Fisher is aware of 47's presence and he works alone so he suspects everyone), this is where Sam wins big time, he will not be seen or heard and he wont engage 47 face to face. 47 will die. Why? because Sam is trained as a navy seal and special ops field agent.

Sam won't be any good for the opera mission from Hitman 4 because you can't enter the front door in a tactical suit and night vision, but he sure will kick ass against hard core professional dressed as civilians.

SikSix6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SikSix6

hm. . . it would bee much more easier if . . say Squere ENIX and Ubisoft were to pool resources, and join forces in creating a Hitman vs Splinter Cell.. kind of like alien vs predator... than and ONLY THAN will we all know for shore who's who, and who's top dog 'n shit . . . wouldn't that be super ? . . . . hell why not add Assassins Creed, he is cut from the same cloth isn't he ? . ..and make a free for all assassins, hitmen and shit.

TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T GIVE AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THAT SHIT ? :D

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ddecourt

Hmm. Both of them are good at what they do, but 47 has shown to have abnormal strength and durability. I think that gives him the edge for the W.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

Sam has experience and stealth I'm going with him.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By ComicStooge

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

Sam has experience and stealth I'm going with him.

They both have that. Sam started his military career at 18. Agent 47 was killing when he was barely a teenager.

47 was created for the sole purpose of killing, he's physically superior to Sam, been trained since infancy, killed a stronger, more vicious clone of himself at age 12.

He's also superior in stealth, being able to avoid the Agency (a group of the best contract killers in the world, which he used to be apart of) multiple times, he's snuck into the White House and killed the Vice President on the United States, he's assassinated high profile business men, world renown crime bosses and leaders of his own organization. He makes most of his kills look like accidents.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vaeternus

Sam Fisher I think in a fight, he can take Hitman honestly and he's probably just as sneaky if not more.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By nefarious

Agent 47.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MonsterStomp

I'm going with Fisher. He's deadly and fast in CQC. Sonars will allow him to mark guys behind walls, and Sam always knows where his target is from there.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By Yung ANcient One

This would be a AWEsome movie. I can see it now. It would be filled with suspense trying to see who catches who first, who gets to the CEO 1st, and who wins. I see this as a amazing display of skills as Sam is hiding out of sight since the CEO isn't aware of what is going on. While 47 is in disguise steadily heading towards the CEOs office. I even see them having a couple close in counters one being them literally being a mere feet away from each other not knowing who they really are.

At the end Sam gets to the CEO 1st gains his trust, and hides him to try and kill 47before they can finally leave. I see 47 accomplishing his mission, and Fisher knowing his identity now trying to not fail his task entirely.

I see a final shoot out with a lot of havoc surrounding them, and creating major damage every where. I see this ENDING WITH

a Good fight Bloody, Kicks all places, Solid punches, and cuts all over. Until

Fisher catches his breath, and 47 finishes him off. (+)

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By niBBit

@Yung ANcient One: ''slow clap'' that movie would be awesome indeed :)

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TotalBalance

In this scenario 47 definitely wins, his sheer ingenuity allows him to come up with a plan to defeat this scenario. In a straight up shoot out it would be close but with this set up 47 should win. I see it going something like this:

The meeting was nearly over and Mr. Honda was tired and frustrated after hearing how much business they had been losing to Ford recently. With the respective bows and handshakes completed the other board members gradually filed out of the room. Mr. Honda loosened up his collar and removed his jacket, placing it over the top of his chair. He looked down at his briefcase on the floor and wondered if now was a good time to buy a new one. Brown leather was going out of style he had heard.

Outside on the roof of the building Sam Fisher rappelled down from a helicopter, given the reputation of the killer he was chasing he came fully equipped despite the complications that might arise should any civilians see him. A fax was being sent to Mr. Honda as Fisher was making his way across the roof. Third Echelon was informing him he was in danger and that they were sending their best man to extract him. Fisher broke open the roof access hatch and began moving through the air ducts towards Mr. Honda's office.

47 calmly entered the building, he had timed the shift change perfectly and was walking in among a large group of other men in business suits. He had forged a secretary pin which sat on his left lapel, along with the false papers provided by the ICA he managed to get by the front desk with no problem and made his way into the elevator along with the other secretaries.

Mr. Honda walked into his office adjacent to the board room, a fax was just coming in. As he picked it up and read through not even the first five lines an air grate popped out of the wall to his right. Sam Fisher emerged and immediately began checking the room for any potential threats. Mr. Honda stood astonished by the figure before him, bristling with all of the latest military technology and wielding a particularly deadly looking assault rifle.

"Are you Sam Fisher?" Said Mr. Honda

"Yes" came the reply. "I am Sam Fisher and I am here because you allegedly have former ties with some members of the ICA. We are here to get you out, we have intelligence that says someone in this building is here to kill you."

"Okay, do we go now?" Asked Mr. Honda

"A helicopter is waiting on the roof." said Fisher in a hushed voice.

Fisher peered through the crack in the door of Mr. Honda's office. In the board room a set of secretaries were cleaning up the board room and placing stacks of briefing papers on the table for the next meeting in half an hour. Within a short five minutes they had finished their task and left the room in a pristine condition. Sam Fisher noted that only one of the secretaries was white but this was Japan and that was to be expected. With a final look through the crack Sam spoke again.

"The air ducts in this building are quite large, we will make our way back to the roof through them, understood?"

"Yes, I just need to get my briefcase and jacket from the board room, The briefcase has the information that you guys want, okay?" Replied Mr. Honda

Within 30 seconds Mr. Honda had retrieved his jacket and briefcase and hopped into the air vent before Fisher, who did one final check of the room. Secure in the knowledge that he could not spot any oddities, he climbed into the duct after Mr. Honda and began making his way back to the roof where a black hawk was waiting.

Both men piled into the black hawk which was being guarded by 4 splinter cells. After the 4 splinter cells boarded the craft after them they took off. Hearing the sound of rotors whirring, a bald man looked up from the seething masses of humanity on Tokyo's streets. He placed his hand inside his jacket pocket and as the helicopter rose into the sky, he clicked the button.

The RU-AP mine inside Mr. Honda's briefcase detonated instantly and chunks of burning metal and flesh rained down on the streets of Tokyo as people ran for their lives. The bald man slipped away unnoticed into Tokyo's underground subway system.

Third Echelon in an attempt to figure out what happened sent an investigatory team to the Honda building a day later. Knowing that the building was covered in security cameras they went to check the video recordings, only to find the tape mysteriously missing. Without any further leads and most of their best agents killed in the helicopter it was clear that Third Echelon needed a new strategy and fast.

tobzobba107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tobzobba107

Agent 47 is the most deadly person alive. His only existence is to be a super assassin, he was genetically engineered to be one and can blend in to crowds so well. He has 2 silenced silver ballers, and a fiber wire all able to be easily concealed. Sam has a big semi automatic rifle. 47 would change outfits and then hide and garrotte sam, if not blasting him through the head in seconds with the silver ballers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47. He's a result from decades of research into gene augmentation and is considered the perfect assassin. His reflexes are insane as well. He was once ambushed by a bunch of individuals with guns and essentially shot all of them dead in a blink of the eye.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i only played hitman absolution so i dont know all 47's feats, but judging from that i think sam takes it, mostly because of his superior equipment.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sam fisher

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Sam.

TheMultiverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheMultiverse

I really like that scenario. Honestly, that might actually be how it would go down. BUT imo...

I'm a big fan of both characters. Played pretty much all of their games that matter to completion. Sigh... I have to give it to Sam. The deciding factors for me are Sam's weaponry, and gadgets. Plus Third Echelon are the masters of intel. Sam would absolutely know what he was up against in this case. 47 may, or may not know about Sam himself. Remember, both men can be practically invisible when they want to be. If 47 is in character(which he would be) he wouldn't have any weapons aside from his pistols, and fiber wire. Of course in character, under a normal 47 mission, 47 wouldn't need major weaponry. However, he's not up against a botched group of clones, or a fat guy wearing a cowboy hat.

I think 47 underestimates Sam, and Sam along with help from his gadgets, and Intel ear piece gets the guy out alive, most likely not the same way they came in. I can't see Sam killing 47 though. Just getting out alive with the target. Getting 47 flustered enough to use his pistols in a short firefight would be a major victory for Sam. If they go at it again. .. Sam's dead. LOL

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"I need to use the BATHROOM."

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By ComicStooge

cereus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There wouldn't be a fight at all. If 47 gets there first he kills the guy and walks away just blending in with the crowd, if the building were cleared of personnel on the floor where the CEO is he wouldn't have gone in the building and just shot the guy from another building. If Fisher get's there first he would do his job and escort the CEO out of the building. If we are having these two in the same universe then 47 probably knows who fisher is and is too smart to try and shoot it out with him when he can kill the CEO some other way. If the CEO is being taken away by helicopter he'd probably let him get on it and rig it with a bomb.

Honestly I think it goes to Fisher because he's meant to be there so his movement is unhindered and he starts from the top moving down which is faster than moving through a crowd from the bottom of the building and having to sneak past security. Sam can probably get the CEO out and to the roof for evac before 47 can get to the roof and sabotage the Helicopter. I know the setup doesn't say how the CEO will be removed but what idiot who knows that an assassin is in the building would take the target down through the rest of the building away from a perfectly good escape option and towards where the assassin is very likely to be coming from?

Basically I don't think the set up leads to a fight at all because both neither character is mentally deficient. So Fisher will get the CEO out but that CEO is dead, just a matter of time.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 takes it in the match and general badassery.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Points for the bomb on the helicopter reference. Best silent assassin method evarrrrrr.

masterchief06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

47 can point shoot just as Sam and also can take a lot more bullets

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

47 can point shoot just as Sam and also can take a lot more bullets

What about Sam being able to react to men across the map killing them in one shot seconds after turning around giving him no time to aim?

Wait hes able to do that four times consecutively all in different directions!

47 couldnt even kill 2/4 guys before they got shots off.

Sam wins.

acano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By acano

This is slightly in Sam's favour imo for two reasons:

1.Since Third Echelon has killed/captured several assassins they should know their general mannerisms, baldness, and tattoo on the back of their heads (going off the Hitman movie for the first two, although if that isn't canon please correct me). Since Fisher is aware of the impending assassination attempt he should know the more simple assassination attempts (Don't eat the sushi Mister CEO). Also I am far more impressed with Sam's sneaking skills than 47's, therefore I'm confident Fisher should reach the room first (Especially if 47 decides he wants a disguise). Either way Sam has to make contact with the CEO and seeing as it's in his mission's best interest he will probably do it sooner than later.

2.The second factor is 47's appearance, since the building is a Japanese corporation more than likely it's in Japan, and if it is in Japan most if not all of the workers will be Japanese, a man as tall and pale as 47 will have difficulty flying under Sam's radar even in disguise (which effectively neutralizes 47's main tool to even get into the conference room without Sam noticing).

So Sam, being as sharp as he is, will probably be able to identify 47 on sight (although he might have to get closer to confirm I admit). And since (again in my opinion) Sam will get to the floor first he should be able to set up a sticky cam or two watching any approaches to the conference room, as well as identify any potential routes 47 could come (air vents, one of those window cleaner thingies, ect.).

I'm not saying that 47 can't pull of the assassination but there is no way he's going to be able to get to the floor without Sam noticing, therefore he'd have to find some other way to remotely assassinate the CEO (which in all seriousness he could, although I am hard pressed to think of anything he could do short of gassing the room (which 47 canonically would probably be against (He generally avoids killing anybody except his assigned target))). Overloading the lights or turning them off would have no effect on Fisher as he could just flick on the night vision goggles.

If it came down to a firefight I'm hard pressed to pick a winner, I heard somewhere 47 claimed never to have missed a shot (or maybe someone claimed it of him). He undoubtedly is skilled as he is able to beat the woman at the shooting range in Absolution in a contest (or should be able to anyways) despite her being a competitive shooter. Sam however is equally skilled with firearms, in the later games with the Marking system he can systematically take out 4 different people in different angles without them being able to react quickly enough to get off a shot. So I am fairly undecided between the two in terms of marksmanship, although if they were in cover and 47 tried to loop around to flank him Sam would immediately be aware (Sonar goggles were a part of his default kit in Conviction, and Thermal goggles would do in a pinch).

If it came to hand to hand combat I am going to go with Sam again, Sam commonly carries a knife with him (starting in Chaos Theory and detailed in the novelizations) as part of his kit, and newly in Blacklist his default suit has an assault vest and hard knuckle gloves (only listing the components I think would help in a fist fight). The combination should allow Sam to hit harder and take more blows than normal and should put him on par if not above 47's advanced physique. 47 on the other hand generally starts out only with his Silverballers and Fibre wire (he has used knives before but more often then not he simply finds them so I am convinced it isn't standard kit). Additionally 47's suit as far as I am aware has no real armouring in it (correct me on this again if I am wrong).

So taking everything into account I'm going to say Sam takes this 7/10 taking the majority because of his sheer flexibility, he's got more equipment at his disposal by default, and sneaking past him is next to impossible with his goggle/sticky cam mix. The three going to 47 for some amazingly creative assassinations that I cannot think of.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Master Chief steps in and headshots both of them.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AzorAhai

Someone fill me in as IDK much about both but is Agent 47 some OP mofo who never misses and is apparently unkillable?

acano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By acano

@azorahai: He's pretty much a perfect assassin who was cloned and bred for that purpose, he's above the average human in terms of physicality, and was trained in unarmed and armed combat (presumably since birth). But his most outstanding trait is his mastery of disguise and (apparently) mastery of stealth. Again he doesn't strike me as Sam Fisher level in stealth but that's debatable. Notably he can use anything he finds as an improvised weapon to great effect. Also as someone's said he's taken on clones who were designed to be genetically superior to him and come out on top.

But he's not really unkillable, just really hard to kill. In the novel he nearly dies when a cop shoots him . It's probably more of a game mechanic than anything that makes him seem so hard to kill. He's just got a higher pain tolerance than most people do.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azorahai said:

Someone fill me in as IDK much about both but is Agent 47 some OP mofo who never misses and is apparently unkillable?

IIRC he was cloned from the genetic material of the world's greatest assassins and trained from birth to be the ultimate killing machine. He's just peak human, so not unkillable.