User Lists: 0

Feats for Karl?

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@monsterstomp: I have only played the second game but he's pretty much a mercenary. They game is primarily a stealth shooter, so you can expect him to be fairly skilled at stealth, however as soon as he's got a target in his sights, he never misses. He is fantastic at judging distance, he considers bullet drop and wind. He has hit targets from 300 meters away (headshots) with WWII equipment.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking place in an abandoned city and having them hunt down one another, I will have to give the edge to 47. Not only is he genetically superior, he's extremely skilled with all sorts of weaponry and adapts to his environments well. Karl would most likely hunker down on some rooftop and camouflage himself and attempt to locate 47 that way. 47 isn't that stupid to be walking out in the open vs a sniper of Karl's caliber and it's just a matter of time before 47 tracks down Karl.

However, if 47 gets sloppy and gets spotted by Karl he could get one shot instantly. I'll give 47- 65% and Karl- 35%.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan: That is true. Thanks for the analogy. What if Karl lays an explosive charge somewhere, finds a vantage point, sets up a few tripwires to avoid being snuck up on, shoots the charge to lure 47 to the killzone and takes advantage of that opportunity? I think its more 50/50. I guess an argument can be made for either side.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: arguments definitely can be made for either of them. Im just leaning towards 47 more because he has natural genetic and skill advantages. Even if Karl attempts to set up tripwires and booby traps, i believe 47 is savvy enough to detect them. I feel it boils down to a straight shootout and that's where 47, with all his gunfighting feats from the hitman series, should take it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phew fierce sniping battle..Feeling biased cause I just finished sniper elite 3 on SE but I recognized 47 shooting skill Looonnnggg time ago. Karl will set up trip mines from wall to wall and land mines in odd locations he simply a perfect sniper but 47 can take it to him and sit all day or all night for Karl to slip up and give a clue to where he is. one that happens he may be good as dead. 50-50

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostRider2 So that's not my point. once Karl sets up shop your not going to get to him easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I'm gathering about Karl is that he's a skilled soldier, a marksman, and decent at stealth. Going with agent 47.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers