#1 Edited by randellhalabi (7 posts) - - Show Bio

If agent 47 were hired to kill batman. Can he pull it off ? Also who do u think would win in a hand to hand fight. I think 47 can kill batman and beat him h2h. He is smarter faster stronger and is a genetically engineered clone, despite batmans peek physical form and ability and intelligence. The only advantage batman has is his gadgets.

#2 Posted by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@randellhalabi: Really? Agent 47 has dodged bullets? He's thrown someone through a missile reinforced door? That sounds awesome! Batman's done it, so I'm sure the faster, stronger, Agent 47 could too. Smarter too? Wow! I would love to see the feats you're basing this on.

#3 Posted by SheenLantern (6457 posts) - - Show Bio

47 would need full support from the agency, buckets of prep time, full knowledge and it must be an unaware Bruce Wayne. Even then, my money would be on Bats.

In an even fight, Batman takes him apart.

@randellhalabi: Really? Agent 47 has dodged bullets?

He has, actually.

And he overpowered Sanchez, who had superhuman strength.

#4 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna give it to Batman 6/10.

#5 Posted by russellmania77 (14858 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN

#6 Posted by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Show me. And how do you know Sanchez has superhuman strength?

#7 Posted by swadawa2 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't make me laugh, agent 47? Just look at that silly game he's in, the ai is as dumb as a rock, or even dumber, if your cover is busted on the hardest level , well, you are as good as dead, and you say dodging bullets. Sanchez,? Ah, yes , you are talking about The absolution game that featured Agent 47 as the main character, and you dont have to tell me its called hitman absolution, i know, but i cant understand who likes it, must be the one's who doesn's knows the older games lol,

i read some other batman vs agent 47 battles, and someone said that agent will suit up as Alfred and kill batman like that, OF COURSE! Batman will never see it coming! Why not disguise himself as presence and tell batman he is a b*tch?

#8 Posted by randellhalabi (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@swadawa2: @thebourneposter: batman is at the peek of human strength and intelligence and has alot alot of training and he is a genius but 47 was genetically engineered to be faster stronger and smarter than any and every human includimg batman also 47 is better trained since he began training as soon as he became able to as a child. be logical be reasonable don'tbe fanboys. i'm a diehard batman fan and have been for years but i can't see him winning this.

#9 Edited by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@randellhalabi: Feats are what matter. So show me some. Anyways, Deathstroke stated that Batman hits harder than some superhumans. The only one being a fanboy is you.

#10 Edited by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless 47 had massive prep time with FULL agency support and KNEW who Batman really was and Batman didnt know 47 existed. I would still back Batman all day. 47 is engineered to be Faster/Better/Stonger then other humans. But so are the 100's of other clones they make. The only difference between him and another clone is that hes the main character so he has PIS powers. Batman has overpowered actual superhumans. Sanchez was just a really big strong guy. He might of been jucied up on something but he wasnt superhuman. You're the guy being a fanboy. 47 is out of his league in every way. Batman can prep to beat the justice league. 47 could barely prep againist some of his targets that didnt even know he existed.

Edit: How is 47 better trained? He might know maybe 5 martial arts tops? Batman knows 127. He casually dodges bullets and if this is N52 batman he doesnt even have to dodge them anymore. Also if it was just them. No batsuit. No gadgets. Nothing. Just them locked in a room in a H2H fight,The fight would last about 30 seconds depending on how much 47 could fight through the pain.

#11 Posted by GhostofOnyx (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman the majority of the time. Like many have already said 47 has to have tons of prep to beat bats.

#12 Posted by randellhalabi (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: you are very wrong my friend 47 is not like any other clonean army of other clones were sent to kill him and he took them out. you have convinced me that batman would beat 47 in a fight but only beacause of his suit and gadgets or if he knew what 47 looked like and that he was comming.but why would he win in a fist fight with 47 and if he didn't know 47 was comming to kill him would 47 be able to snipe him or something ?

#13 Edited by SheenLantern (6457 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebourneposter:

Sanchez was genetically enhanced by the X-9 serum, his strength and muscle mass was increased by 180%.

#14 Posted by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@randellhalabi: No i said the only way 47 could beat batman if he knew every single detail about batman. There is no possible way for 47 to win a fistfight against Bruce. Unless you know Bruce just stood there and let him kill him. Why would 47 be able to snipe him? He might be able to kill him if he attempted to snipe Bruce Wayne. When would he ever get a clear shot to sniper The Batman? Also that last point doesnt really make any sense,You're saying if Agent 47 ambushed him he would automaticially win a H2H fight because Bruce didnt know he was coming? That doesnt really make sense. Next time read thoroughly. You misread every single thing i said in my post. I said if you took away every single thing Bruce had. Ex: His gadgets/Suit. He would still stomp in a H2H fight. There is no possible way for 47 to beat Bruce. I will admit he could possibly be stronger then Bruce but the Skill margin is too Significant in Bruce's favor. In that fight with Sanchez up untill the very end he was out maneuvering Sanchez not overpowering him. At the end when hes holding his arm down hes holding it in a way that if he tried to move it would break his arm. Dont get me wrong i love 47 and i have played most of his games but hes just out of his league here. Batman is in a team of pretty much Gods. He takes on superhumans all the time. He has out prepped the Justice league and 47 was almost killed by Super Mexican and a Burt Reynolds wannabe. A better matchup would be 47 V.S Sam Fisher.

#15 Posted by randellhalabi (7 posts) - - Show Bio

about the ambushing thing you miss understood what i meamt was:"would he win in an h2h fight. or would he kill batman if batman didn't know he was coming." not would he win a h2h fight if he ambushed him

also do you think 47 could kill batman if he knew he was bruce wayne and would he be able to figure that out

#16 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

#17 Edited by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@randellhalabi He could possibly kill Bruce Wayne if he killed him with a sniper. If he was hired to kill the Batman why would he shoot Bruce Wayne though? If you put the scenario where 47 is trying to kill Bruce Wayne and not Batman he could pull off a win. He could possibly kill Bruce Wayne (From Afar) but he couldn't kill The Batman. I doubt he could discover Batman's identity, Its not impossible for him too but its not probable. Sorry for the misunderstanding. He could assassinate Bruce Wayne if he didnt know he was coming but he would never be able to get a shot on Bats. Even if he did the newest Batman has fully bulletproof armour.

#18 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

Dumb thread, Batman wins easily due to not only being faster (casually reacts to bullets and reacted to a sniper round after it was fired), debatably stronger (regularly benches half a ton and rips the roofs off of cars), stealthier (ghosted Old Flash Jay Garrick, ghosted Martian Manhunter, ghosted Azrael and ghosted a cop, all of these were while he was right in front of their faces at separate times), more durable (wears bullet proof armor and takes explosions at point blank range), and more skilled in hand to hand combat (master of over 127 styles of martial arts, knows over 463 ways to incapacitate someone without drawing blood, fights against the best martial artists DC has to offer)...but he has bat shaped boomerangs, throwing stars, explosives, gasses, thermals, cryos, sonics, concussives and tasers among other things in his vast assortment of utility belt gadgets..

47 wouldn't last a second

#20 Posted by mightyrearranger (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

If 47 adjusts the difficulty settings to Easy, he might stand a chance...

#21 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by mightyrearranger (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

@swadawa2 said:

Ah, yes , you are talking about The absolution game that featured Agent 47 as the main character, and you dont have to tell me its called hitman absolution, i know, but i cant understand who likes it, must be the one's who doesn's knows the older games lol,

Two reasons. Reason 1:

And 2:

#23 Posted by dondave (36043 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman