#1 Posted by dartflames (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:1)No Comic Batman (Mainly because characters from comics tend to be overdeveloped.)

2)Both have their standard equipment.

3)Setting is in an environment that neither have any knowledge of.

4)Use reasoning with your decision.

5)No outside help from anyone or anything.

#2 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@dartflames:

so is this movie or video game versions of hitman and batman?

#3 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6174 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we asume it's Bale since Arkhamverse Batman is basically comic Batman?

#4 Posted by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

If we assume Christian Bale Batman I think Batman would lose due to the lack of abilities he has. In the movies he can fight, but rather poorly, his suit is bulletproof but when he gets shot it clearly causes a lot of pain, not to mention there are gaps in the armored plates so a lucky shot could penetrate. On top of all that he practically never uses his gadgets in the movies save for rare occasions so it will likely just be hand to hand combat between the two, the difference is 47 would probably be able to get a few shots in him before actual physical combat begins. On top of the fact that Bale Batman already is nothing spectacular in hand to hand a few shots would almost guarantee the win for 47.

This is assuming Nolan-verse Batman though.

#5 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

If we assume Christian Bale Batman I think Batman would lose due to the lack of abilities he has. In the movies he can fight, but rather poorly, his suit is bulletproof but when he gets shot it clearly causes a lot of pain, not to mention there are gaps in the armored plates so a lucky shot could penetrate. On top of all that he practically never uses his gadgets in the movies save for rare occasions so it will likely just be hand to hand combat between the two, the difference is 47 would probably be able to get a few shots in him before actual physical combat begins. On top of the fact that Bale Batman already is nothing spectacular in hand to hand a few shots would almost guarantee the win for 47.

This is assuming Nolan-verse Batman though.

are you considering this is video game or movie version of 47?

#6 Posted by TotalBalance (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Since he did not specify rules regarding Agent 47 I am assuming the video game appearances as those are his most prolific titles.

#7 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Since he did not specify rules regarding Agent 47 I am assuming the video game appearances as those are his most prolific titles.

i see, though Arkham batman would stomp video game 47, and video game 47 shouldn't have a problem handling bale's batman since he is superhuman.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8300 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love 47, I don't think he can beat any Batman in a straight up fight. He's a planner.

#9 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League Unlimited Batman wins.

#10 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins, but Hitman is still a cool character.

#11 Posted by dartflames (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets go with movie Agent 47 and Christian Bale Batman to make the fight balanced. Also, some of you forgot to give reason with your answer. Sorry I wasn't specific enough.

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (7783 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should win. He is smarter, better in H2H and he comes more prepared but Agent 47 is no pushover though.

#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know, after thinking about it extensively, Hitman might have a better shot than I thought. Or not. I couldn't imagine Batman doing better in Redemption at Gontrano, but then I remembered his batclaw and ledge takedown move. Then again, Batman plays much easier than 47, who despite having superpowers, plays like a human.