teams win by ko or knockout

no prep

battle

both team have there gear

age_of_ultron_Prime2000 team

ghost rider , aquaman, cyborg

vs oceanmaster21 team carnage,balder with his sword,warmachine

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19998 posts) - - Show Bio

how are you supposed to beat ghost rider?

#3 Posted by Wardemon32 (4080 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea this is unfair since he has ghost rider

#4 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

idk i think of something it is gonna be tough tho.

#5 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: @wardemon32: Guys don't worry am not an expert or something i don't know very much about him or any of my boys but i will try.

#7 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I think oceanmaster's banking on Carnage to tackle Ghosty.

Should be an interesting matchup - good luck to both of you!

#8 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks veshark and I start my debate once I get off from work

#9 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

ok ill start now seeing how cyborg is ur smart guy on the team and hes ur wepon person warmachine will go for him. Now yes iknow cyborg has all kinds of blast and sonic blasters and such, but so dose warmachine maybe even more than cyborg if not then there about even, but warmachine is older hes wiser and more experienced than cyborg and since this is battle to the finish warmachine gonna be dropping all kinds of energy bombs and nukes on cyborg.

as for aquaman Balder will be going after him since aquaman is ur heavy hitter aquaman is about 60 to 75 ton strength and he knows some magic but lets not forget balder is an asgardian hes loki and thor brother and the son of odin and he knows a lot of magic himself he once with magic shielded odin and himself from there enemeys, now balder is a little weaker than aquaman bc balder is only 50 ton strenght that dosent matter awhole lot balder has faced way more powerful opponents than aquaman. Balder can use his magic to increase his physical strenght to be on the same as aquaman or he can increase it to at least 80 to 90 maybe even a 100 tons then he will not only be stronger than aquaman. Balder is also older more experienced than aquaman and is better fighter i mean cmon when thor is not around or cant handle things by himself balder is the next asgardian hero for asgard so he is second best not only that, balder can control hear energy so he can create his own energy blast and make it as hot as the sun do u think aquaman can handle eneryblast coming at him or goin right threw his body i mean aquaman is durable but not that durable to endure that much.

now Ghost Rider is by far the most powerful on ur team. But carnage is very powerful in his own rite he can easily create weapons threw his symbiate body he is physically stronger than Ghost Rider just as ruthless and brutal if not more and if all fails carnage will just join his symbiate body with ghost rider and make himself even stronger.

#10 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

ok ill start now seeing how cyborg is ur smart guy on the team and hes ur wepon person warmachine will go for him. Now yes iknow cyborg has all kinds of blast and sonic blasters and such, but so dose warmachine maybe even more than cyborg if not then there about even, but warmachine is older hes wiser and more experienced than cyborg and since this is battle to the finish warmachine gonna be dropping all kinds of energy bombs and nukes on cyborg.

Well that wont happen that easy for a start Cyborg can hack in The Watchtower system who was made by Batman but i'm not 100% sure about that anyway i think he can do some damage to him and the weapons are not the problem his body can adapt he has sonic weapons and more but are not shown

Also he has great durability he can stop a moving car and takes a huge electric shock-wave without any damage

Also he can Controll every Boom Tube from Apocalypse so he can move the battle away or some other place like in water or near water so he can help Aquaman or he can just BFR some of them

Oh yeah also he has energy machine guns superleaping and assimilating technology

#11 Edited by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

This Should be Good

#12 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

as for aquaman Balder will be going after him since aquaman is ur heavy hitter aquaman is about 60 to 75 ton strength and he knows some magic but lets not forget balder is an asgardian hes loki and thor brother and the son of odin and he knows a lot of magic himself he once with magic shielded odin and himself from there enemeys, now balder is a little weaker than aquaman bc balder is only 50 ton strenght that dosent matter awhole lot balder has faced way more powerful opponents than aquaman. Balder can use his magic to increase his physical strenght to be on the same as aquaman or he can increase it to at least 80 to 90 maybe even a 100 tons then he will not only be stronger than aquaman. Balder is also older more experienced than aquaman and is better fighter i mean cmon when thor is not around or cant handle things by himself balder is the next asgardian hero for asgard so he is second best not only that, balder can control hear energy so he can create his own energy blast and make it as hot as the sun do u think aquaman can handle eneryblast coming at him or goin right threw his body i mean aquaman is durable but not that durable to endure that much.

First of all Aquaman is stronger than him he can lift Transatlantic who weights 100,000 tons also he is more durable than you think he can take laser blasts with no problem and falling from great heights with no damage

He is also a very good fighter and trust me a bloodlusted Aquaman is very hard to beat he is more feats about how strong he is

Breaking the wall of an ancient atlantic ship

Throwing his trident in a vulcanic failure at such strenght,that open a hole in oceanic ground also he was expose on extremes temperatures

One hit like that and i think Balder is going down

Beating Alpha and rest of The Trench

Also don't forget Cyborg has a Boom tubes that can help him to BFR or teleport them to some other place like near water to help Aquaman because he can control the sea-life here you can see what he can do with it

#13 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: For Ghost Rider i will post later but now its your turn

#14 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

warmachine is just as smart as cyborg and his tech and such come from himself whos is an very inteligent individual and tony stark lab who is argubaly just as smart as batman if not smarter.

warmachine all kinds of blasters as well to and hes more experienced and is physical stronger than cyborg and more durable with that being said i think he will possibley out smart cyborg knock himout or just blast him away.

aquaman is pretty strong and durable and strong as well dont count out balder just yet this all of balders powers and abilities. Agility Attractive MaleDivine PowersHealingHeat GenerationInvulnerabilityLeadershipLight ProjectionLongevityMagicStaminaSuper HearingSuper SightSuper SpeedSuper StrengthSwordsmanshipUnarmed CombatWeapon Master.

the only thing that can hurt balder is things made out of magic mistletoe and seeing as how aquaman dosent have that hes out of luck and with balder being and asgardian and rite now is the king of asgard so hes really powerful now and with him using his magic to increase his strenght he will be 20 times stronger than aquaman. and yea aquaman is durable but he had his hand cut off by black manta who is as strong as captain america whos no joke but there street level and he hurt aquaman so imagine was a no morals balder is gonna do to aquaman and yea cyborg can teleport the team if he wants to but remeber balder can use magic to shield himself and his teammates like he did with odin and himself to the point they were invisible so balder can do that if cyborg teleports everybody to apokolips then the only ppl darkseid will see is ur team than whats ur team gonna do now balder also posses the sword that was made of a bunch of diffrent magical powerful elements handcrafted by odin and balder will use it destroy aquaman, balder has used it to fight ppl are alot more powerful than aquaman so fighting aquaman will be tough but balder will win.

#15 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio