Age of Apocalypse vs. ?????

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

This will be a tournament style fight. New York has been turned into a giant War Zone, like in WWH, except instead of the Hulk doing it, Apocalypse did it. There will be 4 Rounds, and rather than this being limited to the Arena in WWH, it will start on opposite ends of that Arena, but it can continue outside of the Arena and into the city!

Rules:

1. Win via Death, Incapacitation, Submission, and KO

2. Team rests until they are fully healed and ready for the next round.

3. Each match is considered a random encounter, no prep, morals on, and everyone is bloodlusted.

4. Please state your winners, and give some reason why (doesn't have to be a play by play)

The Team:

Apocalypse, Hulk (War), Gambit (Death),Autumn Rolfson (Famine), Caliban (Pestilence)

Round 1: Teen Titans Villains! Each character is at their strength level during their Teen Titans run.

Blackfire, Plasmus, Phobia, Mammoth (At his strongest), Deathstroke

Round 2: Team Marvel Villains

Bastion, Juggernaut (Cain Marko, Classic Levels), Carnage, Omega Red, Sugar Man

Round 3: DC and Marvel

Mister Sinister, Holocaust, Scarebeast (Scarecrow, no yellow ring), Clayface (Karlo), Jinx

Round 4: Team Heroes

Rules: Must create your own team, has to be heroes. Must also follow the restrictions I give below:

Team Leader - Cannot exceed Class 90 Strength, Cannot exceed Mach 5 in speed, nobody stronger than psylocke in terms of telepathy

The Brute - One Class 100+ Character, cannot exceed Mach 1 in speed, no telepathy, no energy projection, no flight

The Street Leveler - No Midnighter, must be street level. regeneration allowed, no one shot super powers (Uni Force Spiderman, etc.)

The Last 2 - Can be Class 100, but not 100+ (Starfire is acceptable, Supergirl is not!), only one of the last two may have flight, energy projection allowed, one telepath allowed (no stronger than psylocke).

Obviously no: Matter manipulation (other than self), energy manipulation, reality warpers.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus Stop Christ at 3. is very hard..Mr.Sinister,Jinx and Holocaut solo,is much power to handle!!

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Floopay:

I dont get this thread, are we making the team to beat the gauntlet?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: I think he created teams based on those rules, and is wondering if his own Apoc team will make it through this gauntlet.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Floopay

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77: @texasdeathmatch: Round 4 is if they were to clear the gauntlet, what team would you use to stop them.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Saren

I f**king hated XML2 Sugar Man. He could kill a character in 3 hits with his stupid axe/hammer combo.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212

I actually think that they stop at round 2, no way your stopping Marko