#1 Posted by BlackHulkZilla (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though u would still b defeated,if u had a choice of picking only 1 good,and bad character from marvel,and dc 2 help u make a stand agaisnt da Devil who would u pick?my comicvine friends u all r welcome 2 please SPEAK ON THIS!

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio

Phantom Stranger and Spawn (with Divine Powers) - He is literally stonger than Satan !

#3 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

daemon hellstrom and spawn

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

One-Above-All and whatever DC's God is.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"One-Above-All and whatever DC's God is."

The Presence

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't need help.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I wouldn't need help. "

Oh Yes Ya Would. LOL

#8 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Gambler says:
"I wouldn't need help. "

Oh Yes Ya Would. LOL"

I wouldn't. Just wear a cross. The guy hates schtuff like that

#9 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Calendar Man and Robin.

#10 Posted by Alexandria Harkness (706 posts) - - Show Bio

The devil begged me to leave hell

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"King Saturn says:
"Gambler says:
"I wouldn't need help. "
Oh Yes Ya Would. LOL"
I wouldn't. Just wear a cross. The guy hates schtuff like that"

LOL. The devil doesnt hate crosses. He can actually stand them. Unless you are talking about a specific Historical Cross. But otherwise what man can fight the devil ? He is an archangel of near infinte power that has the ability to make your or even my life a living hell on earth if God lets him. Even God himself states that the Devil has power.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"King Saturn says:
"chameleone says:
"King Saturn says:
"Gambler says:
"I wouldn't need help. "
Oh Yes Ya Would. LOL"
LOL. The devil doesnt hate crosses. He can actually stand them. Unless you are talking about a specific Historical Cross. But otherwise what man can fight the devil ? He is an archangel of near infinte power that has the ability to make your or even my life a living hell on earth if God lets him. Even God himself states that the Devil has power. "
I bet I could take him. Just give me some holy water and a cross."

LOL. Holy Water ? Cross ? That crap wont work on Satan. He would laugh at you for trying it.

#13 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"chameleone says:
"King Saturn says:
"Gambler says:
"I wouldn't need help. "
Oh Yes Ya Would. LOL"
LOL. The devil doesnt hate crosses. He can actually stand them. Unless you are talking about a specific Historical Cross. But otherwise what man can fight the devil ? He is an archangel of near infinte power that has the ability to make your or even my life a living hell on earth if God lets him. Even God himself states that the Devil has power. "

I bet I could take him. Just give me some holy water and a cross.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"King Saturn says:
"Jax says:
"King Saturn says:
"chameleone says:
"King Saturn says:
"Gambler says:
"I wouldn't need help. "
Oh Yes Ya Would. LOL"
LOL. Holy Water ? Cross ? That crap wont work on Satan. He would laugh at you for trying it. "
Then while he's distracted I would go into my UD form and then slice off all his body parts. Then I would say "I am a god born to the Grim Reaper and a Evil Devil Queen. you will bow down to me." Then I would laugh. "

LOL. You guys have an amazing imagination. But I love it.

#15 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Jax says:
"King Saturn says:
"chameleone says:
"King Saturn says:
"Gambler says:
"I wouldn't need help. "
Oh Yes Ya Would. LOL"
LOL. Holy Water ? Cross ? That crap wont work on Satan. He would laugh at you for trying it. "

Then while he's distracted I would go into my UD form and then slice off all his body parts. Then I would say "I am a god born to the Grim Reaper and a Evil Devil Queen. you will bow down to me." Then I would laugh.

#16 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Jax says:
"King Saturn says:
"Jax says:
"King Saturn says:
"chameleone says:
"King Saturn says:
"Gambler says:
"I wouldn't need help. "
Oh Yes Ya Would. LOL"
Then while he's distracted I would go into my UD form and then slice off all his body parts. Then I would say "I am a god born to the Grim Reaper and a Evil Devil Queen. you will bow down to me." Then I would laugh. "
LOL. You guys have an amazing imagination. But I love it. "

I know but I would still win.