Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Fight takes place in an open field.
-No Vampire powers (Magic hand) D is just as strong as the others and no stronger or faster.
-No Berserker Armor
-Morals are on
-Swords only.
-Who wins and why?

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheFallenOne

So they all ahve the same physical status and this is only a skill match. D still takes it.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@TheFallenOne:  Why so?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @TheFallenOne:  Why so? "

Why D takes it ? Or why I stated that it's a skill match ? Anyway D has a tromendous skill and in novels (the thing which is main cannon) his skill is rather unmatched to the rest of the characters. I can't prove my point by scans since this is novels we talk about and you'll have to take my word for it or go searching through forums to see the same thing from another users. Also you can check it with user Rei-Kai he is the biggest expert on Vampire Hunter D universe on both Comic Vine and Anime Vice. He red all 9 translated novels from 22 which are written, plus he red some aditionla material which is also translated.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@TheFallenOne:  I have the first book actually reading it now. I just think it might be because D has more showings than Afro and Guts. Who do you think Goes down first and Why?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @TheFallenOne:  I have the first book actually reading it now. I just think it might be because D has more showings than Afro and Guts. Who do you think Goes down first and Why? "

Guts he is physicly weakest and slowest and least skilled. But he is way batter and way more badass character than Afro
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@TheFallenOne:   I disagree with that last statement but you're entitled to your opinion.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By saiyan_earthling

I do wanna say Guts, because I know and like him more than the other guys, but I can't make the verdict yet.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@saiyan_earthling:  If you don't know the other Guys why did you make the judgment?
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @saiyan_earthling:  If you don't know the other Guys why did you make the judgment? "
Which part of "I can't make the verdict" didn't you understand?
Maybe saying "I wanna say Guts, but I'm not sure" would be more clear.
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Argantyr
@TheFallenOne:
Alright, cool, I'll tell Gut you said that after he gets finished slaughtering heavily armored soldiers with swordsmanship he has gained since he was the age of what? 6? While swinging said 6-7 foot long sword faster than a superhuman apostle can keep his eyes on. Guts constantly and consistently fights at superhuman levels in both strength and speed albeit at lower levels than his strength, but this is before the Berserk armor. As someone who'd kept up with the Berserk Manga I would know. I havn't much watched Afro Samurai, but my opinion is he's more about speed than effortlessly dispatching monsters or even cutting through sheer stone pillars with raw strength.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Afro, i think

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Argantyr:  Watch Afro samurai then make the judgement please
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Argantyr
@Nelomaxwell:
Huh, well I guess that means he's immune to all damage, huh?
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Argantyr:  Watch the series because making judgments without knowledge is called an assumption and we know what that does.
solo_joke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By solo_joke

''he's more about speed than effortlessly dispatching monsters or even cutting through sheer stone pillars with raw strength.''

Actually afro does cut through people (and cyborgs) with ease in the story and during the second series he cut through a solid stone statue with one hand.

''Huh, well I guess that means he's immune to all damage, huh?'''

He got spiked through the skull and survived now im not saying he is completely immune to damage as in the second series

Spoiler Alert

He dies for a bit but it seems that when he is on the quest for revenge he is.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheFallenOne

@Argantyr said:

@TheFallenOne: Alright, cool, I'll tell Gut you said that after he gets finished slaughtering heavily armored soldiers with swordsmanship he has gained since he was the age of what? 6? While swinging said 6-7 foot long sword faster than a superhuman apostle can keep his eyes on. Guts constantly and consistently fights at superhuman levels in both strength and speed albeit at lower levels than his strength, but this is before the Berserk armor. As someone who'd kept up with the Berserk Manga I would know. I havn't much watched Afro Samurai, but my opinion is he's more about speed than effortlessly dispatching monsters or even cutting through sheer stone pillars with raw strength.

Afro is faster and stronger than Guts. D is much much faster than both Afro and Guts and tromendesly mor epowerful. I'll just mention that when D was born he destroyed 20 miles wide facility (which could reconstruct itself on molecular level). So that kinda explaions why he outclasses them. And i'm using Novels D. Anime D would be weaker than both .

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By utotheg38

got afro taking this.