#1 Posted by JCD_IN_CONTROL (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight will have both fighters at their best with no holding back /no mercy and no help from anyone!

#2 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Afro Samurai.

#3 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is movie version Spiderman, then he gets wrecked pretty badly.

#4 Posted by Linestar (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Its funny, people on the vine give Afuro way too much credit, but on animevice people say spidy stomps (which he does). Afuro and spody seem to be the same speed levels, if not spiderma is faster. Sure Afuro has sliced bullets, but spidy has webbed them. Other then speed and fighting ability Afuro cant compare to spidy on any levels. Spidy is stronger, better agility and possibly reflexes, smarter and has webs and spidy sense. I say spidystomp

#5 Posted by Leo-343 (7609 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is movie version Spiderman, then he gets wrecked pretty badly.

This.

@linestar said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: Its funny, people on the vine give Afuro way too much credit, but on animevice people say spidy stomps (which he does). Afuro and spody seem to be the same speed levels, if not spiderma is faster. Sure Afuro has sliced bullets, but spidy has webbed them. Other then speed and fighting ability Afuro cant compare to spidy on any levels. Spidy is stronger, better agility and possibly reflexes, smarter and has webs and spidy sense. I say spidystomp

OP has a picture of Moive Spider-Man therefore we should go with that version and many stats you've listed aren't in favour of this Spider-Man, like strength, his lifting strength is up there but his triking strength is poor, he struggles to break a window whereas movie 1 Tobey Spider-Man can punch through metal in 1 hit.

#6 Posted by Marshall_Long (2535 posts) - - Show Bio

Afro

#7 Posted by Linestar (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: good point. I wasthinking comicspiderman. In this case I think its much closer. Im still leaning tword pet lik 6/10. Hewas still fast enough to dodge bullets and, if were talking ASM2, strong enough to catch cars

#8 Posted by gokuss4z (755 posts) - - Show Bio

Afroooooooo!!!