Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-You said:
"Thanos and Parallax
"
Will it be easy ? I mean Aegis is suppose to have power near Galactus... and if this is a random encounter it could be a real battle
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By One-Above-You

Didn't Parallax beat the Spectre 1 on 1 while restarting the universe or something?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-You said:
"Didn't Parallax beat the Spectre 1 on 1 while restarting the universe or something?
"
I am not sure... but dont get to hot over the Spectre. The Spectre's power level is very inconsistent... the Spectre has had low showings against Black Adam and others on occasions... unless The Spectre was truly at full power now thats a different story
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Original Parallax alone, would defeat Aegis.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Methos

i know Original Parallax was powerful, i mean knocked out Superman with one punch powerful...

i don't see many people standing up to that, he stood up against Thanos alone before

M

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Aegis is near Galactus power level... Original Parallax is indeed powerful... but taking down Galactus level beings isnt a easy task
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By war of light_2814
@King Saturn said:
" One-Above-You said:
"Thanos and Parallax
"
Will it be easy ? I mean Aegis is suppose to have power near Galactus... and if this is a random encounter it could be a real battle "
right but this parallax is suppose to more powerful than galactus
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Yet another early King thread. Parallax solos this.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
" Yet another early King thread. Parallax solos this. "
Yes. He can curbstomp Aegis and Thanos at once.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@czarny_samael said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Yes. He can curbstomp Aegis and Thanos at once. "

No he can't. He can possible win but Aegis is powerful enough to give him a fight no doubt... 

GBD
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
No he can't. He can possible win but Aegis is powerful enough to give him a fight no doubt...  GBD "
No, she really can't.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
No he can't. He can possible win but Aegis is powerful enough to give him a fight no doubt...  GBD "
No, she really can't. "

Actually she can..;) but curious why you don't think so... 
GBD
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jx4gz

Parallax blinks
Aegis dies

GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Jx4gz said:
"Parallax blinks Aegis dies "

ANyone can say DC fanboy? LOL 

Aegis actually can win this & I would favor her...CosmicCube beings have created a Universe before I beleive & Aegis is above them... 

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
ANyone can say DC fanboy? LOL  Aegis actually can win this & I would favor her...CosmicCube beings have created a Universe before I beleive & Aegis is above them...   "
You are an idiot, really you are
In fact I don't believe I have ever met anyone as clueless as you are, and I have met some pretty clueless people on here

Parallax blinks
Aegis dies
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
ANyone can say DC fanboy? LOL  Aegis actually can win this & I would favor her...CosmicCube beings have created a Universe before I beleive & Aegis is above them...   "
You are an idiot, really you are In fact I don't believe I have ever met anyone as clueless as you are, and I have met some pretty clueless people on here  Parallax blinks Aegis dies "

Where you thinking of yourself when you wrote that! You got yourself right on... 

Maybe get some info or post evidence & maybe you'll start to not be so clueless... 

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jx4gz
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @Jx4gz said:
You are an idiot, really you are In fact I don't believe I have ever met anyone as clueless as you are, and I have met some pretty clueless people on here  Parallax blinks Aegis dies "
Where you thinking of yourself when you wrote that! You got yourself right on...  Maybe get some info or post evidence & maybe you'll start to not be so clueless...   "
Poor delusional troll, I use to laugh at you, and now I feel sorry for you

You actually believe the things you say, this is just sad..really it is..no sarcasm it really is sad to see such a delusional human being.   There is a reason why no one ever agrees with you, because you are wrong in every single thread you post in

In fact you are the first person on the Vine I have ever seen that has been wrong in every single thread they ever posted with.
It's a first 

Parallax blinks, Aegis dies
Avatar image for spawn_godslayer
Spawn Godslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spawn Godslayer

Parallax and Thanos duke it out winner is undetermined by me

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MKF30

Parallax

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By eisjfiejss

If this is parallax during zero hour where he had full control over entropy and the central battery...he takes this fight easily. Even a hundred galactuses shouldn't be able to stand against this parallax.

Snowscorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Snowscorpion
@eisjfiejss: Galactus can replicate his feats.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Snowscorpion said:

@eisjfiejss: Galactus can replicate his feats.

By all means show Galactus breaking down all of time and space and recreating it to his image. I'll wait.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Hohenheim_of_light: It's been stated that Galactus is a Universe buster.Destroying a universe would also destroy time.Re-creating I'm not so sure of.I never said he "DID" replicate his feats,I said he has the potential to do so.We don't even know his limit yet.
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hoboseid

@Methos said:

i know Original Parallax was powerful, i mean knocked out Superman with one punch powerful...i don't see many people standing up to that

Parallax is extremely powerful but not because Parallax "knocked out Superman"

ANY MORON CAN KNOCK OUT SUPERMAN

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Night_Rake said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: It's been stated that Galactus is a Universe buster.Destroying a universe would also destroy time.Re-creating I'm not so sure of.I never said he "DID" replicate his feats,I said he has the potential to do so.We don't even know his limit yet.

Where? Where has been stated that Galactus is a universe buster? Destroying a universe wouldn't destroy time either let alone the entire time line from beginning to end. Galactus has never replicated and does not have the potential to replicate that feat.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Hohenheim_of_light: He's commonly agreed to be a universe buster at his highest presumed levels,it's been discussed dozens of times,it's not my job to explain it to you.Each universe has it's own time.It can be 1992 in one universe at the same "time" as it's 2011 in another universe.Therefore,wiping a universe from existence would also destroy the time in that universe.Time is a paradox within a illusion beyond our understanding.If Parralax truly destroyed the whole timeline,he wouldn't exist because he would have never been created.Time either doesn't exist at all or is whatever the writer wants it to be.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Night_Rake said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: He's commonly agreed to be a universe buster at his highest presumed levels,it's been discussed dozens of times,it's not my job to explain it to you.Each universe has it's own time.It can be 1992 in one universe at the same "time" as it's 2011 in another universe.Therefore,wiping a universe from existence would also destroy the time in that universe.Time is a paradox within a illusion beyond our understanding.If Parralax truly destroyed the whole timeline,he wouldn't exist because he would have never been created.Time either doesn't exist at all or is whatever the writer wants it to be.

Again, provide proof of this. It's your job to provide a scan or cite an issue number where it's stated that Galactus can be a universe buster, otherwise I can just as easily assume you're making this up. If you can't provide proof then you're claims are easily dismissible.

Each universe has it's own time line, doesn't mean Galactus would be wiping out the entire time line by destroying the universe, if he destroyed the universe in 2011, the universe would still exist in 2000. You're assuming by Galactus destroying the universe that he would destroy all of time leading up to that period.

I'm going to assume that you never read Zero Hour, Parallax had recreated the time line to his image and liking, hence the recreating feat, that is why he never erased himself out of existence because he altered time to the way that he wanted to, and he obviously wouldn't want to erase himself from the time line.

It doesn't matter though since you've yet to show any proof of Galactus being anywhere close to a universe buster, next time provide proof or your post will be dismissed.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Hohenheim_of_light: There is no proof because it's based on theory.Every scan of Galactus is usually him half fed or less.Fact-He is more powerful the more he is full,and we never seen him completely fed.Theory is reliable.I could argue that because TOAA has few actual feats,he is powerless,but we all know this is not true.It's all based on theory.It was discussed by viner after viner,not by comic.Theory is all we have to rely upon.

Time is based on perspective.If there is no record of a time,then we see it as not existing.If he destroys a universe,he destroys all proof that the time in that universe exists.Therefore,the time doesn't exist.Time is theory at it's best,and I would like you to find a way to prove IT to me.Otherwise,it's purely based on opinion.

Then he never "destroyed" anything,he simply changed it.By this knowledge and version of it,I can say any character who can travel through "Time" could replicate Parralax's feat.

You can't prove a theory.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By Saren
@Night_Rake: You cannot argue that the TOAA is powerless, because he has one feat: creating everything. That alone trumps everyone else a hundred times over.  

If you destroy a universe, it's past remains. You've only ended it's future. Wiping out all the timelines that the universe contained would be destroying eternity, not just destroying a universe. They're different things.  

Zero Hour Parallax rewrote creation. Your argument is bizarre. Flash can travel through time, doesn't mean he can do what ZHP did.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Night_Rake said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: There is no proof because it's based on theory.Every scan of Galactus is usually him half fed or less.Fact-He is more powerful the more he is full,and we never seen him completely fed.Theory is reliable.I could argue that because TOAA has few actual feats,he is powerless,but we all know this is not true.It's all based on theory.It was discussed by viner after viner,not by comic.Theory is all we have to rely upon. Time is based on perspective.If there is no record of a time,then we see it as not existing.If he destroys a universe,he destroys all proof that the time in that universe exists.Therefore,the time doesn't exist.Time is theory at it's best,and I would like you to find a way to prove IT to me.Otherwise,it's purely based on opinion. Then he never "destroyed" anything,he simply changed it.By this knowledge and version of it,I can say any character who can travel through "Time" could replicate Parralax's feat. You can't prove a theory.

It doesn't have to be a direct feat either, I wanted proof of that this theory existed, because if it's simply a theory made by fans then again it's easily dismissible. We don't go by how powerful you think he is or he would be, we go by what he's shown. With TOAA we know how powerful it is based on his place on the cosmic heiarchy, with Galactus we know how powerful he is because he's been around for over 40 years and has displayed a consistent plethora of feats that gives him a solid position of power.

If he destroys the universe [which he can't] he destroys it at that moment and future moments. He can't stop that universe from existing in the past unless he goes back in time and destroys it at each moment. A character can travel through time and do something that would alter the future, with Parallax he literally broke down the time stream and rebuilt it by manipulating chronol energies that make up the time stream, hardly the same thing.

You can't prove a theory, but a theory can still be valid or invalid.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Zero Hour Parallax wins this for reasons already stated, creating time.  
Aegis was shown to be weaker then Galactus as she was beaten and sealed away by him, ZH Parallax would win against Galactus. 

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By eisjfiejss

@Night_Rake:

Actually the fact that parallax can destroy the entire DC reality and its timelines show how powerful he actually was...to not be destroyed when all of existence has been destroyed would have to mean you're beyond reality...which is what level parallax was at during zero hour. parallax was nigh-omnipotent at that time, and to be omnipotent means one is beyond even logic, so parallax wouldn't be restrained by time.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By demifiend

parallax solos

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By eisjfiejss

@Snowscorpion:

Yes...of course galactus can replicate some of his feats but has galactus defeated anyone who is truly spectre level? I'm a unsure about that. parallax had enough energy to destroy and recreate the universe while fighting the spectre and having his energy DRAINED by the other heroes. I don't know if galactus can even stalemate spectre let alone having enough energy to recreate the universe. Of course you might know something I don't about galactus.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Freefa11

@Hohenheim_of_light: There are 3 main pieces of evidence that I can recall people using to argue for Galactus being a universal power. Not that I do not agree with any of them, and have actually argued against them in the past, they're just what I can recall.

1) The first that comes to mind is the Annihilation Saga. The reason this is used is because when Annihilus and Thanos turned Galactus into a weapon, Annihilus was supposedly going to use him to somehow destroy the entire universe as well as the negaverse. I'm still really not clear on how this was actually supposed to be accomplished (really seemed like a combination of technobabble and handwaving to me), but everyone seemed to take it pretty seriously.

2) The second is a line about the Ultimate Nullifier being a "part of" Galactus, and taking it as literally as possible. Since it has been pretty well established for a while that the Nullifier can destroy a universe, if it is part of Galactus, then by extension Galactus can destroy a universe.

3) The last is from the Black Celestial arc, where Galactus' hunger got kicked into overdrive by the Dreaming Celestial and he just started to consume everything. According to Richards, he apparently would have eventually destroyed the omniverse if left unchecked.

The second point I have no problems at all dismissing as hyperbole. The other 2 I view as essentially PIS. Galactus is treated as a plot device in both instances, rather than as a character (although he does get a tad bit of characterization at the end of BCA). Just how the Galactus bomb is supposed to work in Annihilation is really not at all clear to me, which makes it even more of a plot device. It's done purely to raise the stakes, not because it makes any kind of sense, especially when you consider part of the primary function of the device was to drain Galactus to the point he was only barely alive.

The Black Celestial Arc is partly PIS because it ignores all other cosmics, again, to raise the stakes, or just to keep Richards and co. the center of attention. Think of some of the other universal threats that have come up in Marvel, like Thanos or the Beyonder. What happens? We get a small army of Cosmic Beings assembled to stop them. So why not Galactus? Where was Eternity or the Living Tribunal? Where were all the Celestials? The Stranger? The Elders of the Universe (who want to kill him anyway)? All completely ignored. Plus, Reed might have just had a moment of stupidity; after all, his brilliant plan to save the universe from Galactus eating it was to give him the Ultimate Nullifier, which Galactus promptly used to kill himself and destroy the universe. Oops.

In the BCA Galactus had also been tampered with by the Dreaming Celestial, so it may have also done something to let him push beyond his normal limits anyway. Oh, and Galactus was also using a gigantic black hole to help him.

Anyway, like most have said, if this is Zero Hour Hal, them I'm pretty sure he takes this without much of a problem. If this is post-Zero Hour Hal, then Aegis might have a shot, provided she really is comparable to big G (given her very few appearances, it is kind of hard to say, although the fact remains she & Tenebrous together took him down, which still makes them heavy hitters; even being half as strong as Galactus is immensely powerful). Thanos is not a factor here on his own. If he has the IG then Galactus is not a factor and he could probably cream Hal with it too. HOTU would just be blatant spite. If he had the Cosmic Cube though, it could make things more balanced.

@Night_Rake said:

@Hohenheim_of_light: There is no proof because it's based on theory.Every scan of Galactus is usually him half fed or less.Fact-He is more powerful the more he is full,and we never seen him completely fed.

This isn't entirely true. I do not believe it is ever anywhere stated just "how fed" Galactus is at any given time. It's not like the comics ever say, "Hey guys, Galactus is only 22% fed right now, so we can probably take him!" Those kinds of percentages seem to be mostly made up here on the battle forum, and are pretty useless.

The way I see it, there is no such thing as a "fully fed" Galactus. There is "fed" Galactus, which would be his normal power, and then there's "hungry" Galactus, which varies in degrees of weakness. Eating more planets might give him a bit of an amp, but frankly, I think there must be a point of diminishing returns. When he was preparing for battle with Thanos in the IG as well as for his encounter with Tyrant, he prepared by devouring a world. A world. He didn't go on some giant planet binge, he just made sure to be fed before battle. This suggests to me that the extra time and effort that would have been needed to devour multiple planets wouldn't have been worth whatever extra gains in power he would have received. But ultimately, I just do not believe the concept of a "fully fed" Galactus exists in the comics the same way it does on these boards.

You can't prove a theory.

That would depend a lot on what you consider to be "proof."

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Freefa11:I can't comment on the Annhilation instance,as far as the Ultimate nullifier goes I'm pretty sure that it's a weapon and not a part of Galactus himself, if it was then I don't see how Reed Richards could use it against him.

As far the BCA goes from what I understood that story isn't canon.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Killemall

@Freefa11: Just curious, was the story arc called The Black Celestial? I just cant seem to find this story arc.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Freefa11

@Killemall: That's what I usually hear it referred to as. It is from Fantastic Four 337-341. I've heard it is not canon, though I'm not clear on why (it could simply be because it is an alternate future that will never actually happen). Like I said though, there are certain holes in the story anyway.