• 118 results
E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By E-MAN

It's many years in the future, Franklin is in full control of his powers. his parents are off on one of their many missions. The Avenger and Mighty Avengers are pre occupied. His telepathic mind pick up a powerful presence baring down on the earth. It's Jean Grey,but this time Dark Phoenix is in control,her intentions are clear destroy the earth. He flies into space to confront the entity between earth and mars.

Let the battle begin.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By E-MAN

Keep in mind Franklin can control all form of energy and reality itself on a cosmic scale. But so can the Phoenix.

Franklin will one day be one of the most powerful beings in the Multiverse. Who wins.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cracks
@E-MAN: Phoenix.       %Pr
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hellos

Phoenix, Franklin at best in any incarnation was around celestial level. Minus the reality he made himself into Galactus in.
Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Phoenix Child

Phoenix unless Franklin decides to attack in a different level... he goes to the past and kills Jean Grey's ancestors.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cracks
@The Phoenix Child: The Phoenix Force itself would tie with Galactus if both were at full power.       %Pr
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist
@cracks
Wrong. Phoenix is Multiversal entity that created (and one day will destroy) Galactus.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jezer

@CadenceV2 said:

@cracks: Wrong. Phoenix is Multiversal entity that created (and one day will destroy) Galactus.

Do you realize how ridiculous it is to directly quote a post from 2 years ago and go "wrong" to someone who hasn't posted in 2 years?

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By X_insignia1

what was the point of bumping this?

and the phoenix never created Galactus

stop spreading such lies

CreamPieMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CreamPieMe

Richards head is going up someone's A$$

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@X_insignia1 said:

stop spreading such lies

No Caption Provided

Yes it did

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skaddix

@CadenceV2 said:

@cracks: Wrong. Phoenix is Multiversal entity that created (and one day will destroy) Galactus.

No White Phoenix of the Crown is Mulitversal. Standard PF is Universal.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By torzone

Phoenix

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Skaddix said:

@CadenceV2 said:

No White Phoenix of the Crown is Mulitversal. Standard PF is Universal.

White Phoenix is just the complete merger of Jean with the Phoenix force proper, she had become White Phoenix before right after being Dark Phoenix because when the Phoenix takes Jean as a template it is the full force, the Phoenix didn't start coming in fractions on a universal level until Rachel was able to tap the part that as green Phoenix and the part that was dark Phoenix went to Maddie. A Jean/Phoenix combo in an alternate reality was considered a potential threat to the multiverse by the Living Tribunal and all his appearances are canon. The Phoenix that contacted Feron was more powerful than an omniversal convergence of power.

Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@X_insignia1 said:

stop spreading such lies

No Caption Provided

Yes it did

Come back to the vine after the longest time to see such fallacies posted about the Phoenix Force on the site still :/

The Phoenix Force never had anything to do with Galactus's creation. All abstracts were created by the original Big Bang, which is not the Phoenix Force. It's even stated that Phoenix was born from the Big Bang. Funny that you post that scan with Reed Richards, b/c Reed actually saw the Marvel Universe get remade with the power of the Big Bang, which came from the Alien Entity, not Phoenix.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:

No Caption Provided

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@X_insignia1 said:

stop spreading such lies

Yes it did

Come back to the vine after the longest time to see such fallacies posted about the Phoenix Force on the site still :/

The Phoenix Force never had anything to do with Galactus's creation. All abstracts were created by the original Big Bang, which is not the Phoenix Force. It's even stated that Phoenix was born from the Big Bang. Funny that you post that scan with Reed Richards, b/c Reed actually saw the Marvel Universe get remade with the power of the Big Bang, which came from the Alien Entity, not Phoenix.

Then go back where you came from. The Phoenix is stated to many times on panel (above for example) as being the spark that starts the big bang the the big bang itself for me to entertain your attempts at low balling. There is evidence right in your face and you still spread lies. It was born in the void between states not the big bang.

I guess you'll post several different scans showing the creation of Marvel from different stories and then claiming they all are connected? You'll say the Alien entity did it, then the Infinity being, right? When the Phoenix causing and being the big bang is much more consistent canonically than what you will post.

Try reading carefully what Reed says above, the energies of creation, the Phoenix Force or what have you...translation, call it what you want it's all the same thing.

A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@X_insignia1 said:

stop spreading such lies

No Caption Provided

Yes it did

Then go back where you came from. The Phoenix is stated to many times on panel (above for example) as being the spark that starts the big bang the the big bang itself for me to entertain your attempts at low balling. There is evidence right in your face and you still spread lies. It was born in the void between states not the big bang.

A statement from a fallible character means nothing to artist depictions being shown on panel. You Phoenix fanboys are the absolute worst.

Here's the real spark that ignites creation, being created by the Alien Entity with RR's help.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spare us your lies please. Thanks.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@X_insignia1 said:

stop spreading such lies

No Caption Provided

Yes it did

A statement from a fallible character means nothing to artist depictions being shown on panel. You Phoenix fanboys are the absolute worst.

Here's the real spark that ignites creation, being created by the Alien Entity with RR's help.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spare us your lies please. Thanks.

Predictable....are you gonna talk about the Infinity being next? If I'm not mistaken you also argue tooth and nail that it created everything, you can't even pick which lie to spread. Canon is on my side while you have several stories that all contradict each other.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Saren

Marvel's editor is on my side, and he says Odin is more powerful than the Phoenix.

Tom Brevoort > you.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@CitizenBane said:

Marvel's editor is on my side, and he says Odin is more powerful than the Phoenix.

Tom Brevoort > you.

Who's talking to you?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

Tom Brevoort > you.

Who's talking to you?

Aww.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

Tom Brevoort > you.

Who's talking to you?

Aww.

No seriously.

A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Predictable....are you gonna talk about the Infinity being next? If I'm not mistaken you also argue tooth and nail that it created everything, you can't even pick which lie to spread. Canon is on my side while you have several stories that all contradict each other.

See, this is why it's good for you to learn Marvel continuity before making claims. The Infinity Being created the original Marvel Universe from the first universe, at least originally. Marvel changed the continuity to make the M'Krann crystal the destroyer of the original universe when the Infinity Being killed itself. Anyway, Marvel was recreated four times after that: first by Sise-Neg, then by Genis/Entropy, then by Thanos, and finally by the Alien Entity. The Phoenix Force was never involved.

And canon on your side? LOL. There's not a single on-panel depiction of the Phoenix Force creating anything. I've got on-panel evidence through artistic depiction and you have a statement in a word bubble...lol. And btw, the Force itself was born from the Big Bang.

No Caption Provided

"The Force was subsequently reborn from the cosmic fires of the 'Big Bang'..."

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@LordOfAllHumans said:

See, this is why it's good for you to learn Marvel continuity before making claims. The Infinity Being created the original Marvel Universe from the first universe, at least originally. Marvel changed the continuity to make the M'Krann crystal the destroyer of the original universe when the Infinity Being killed itself. Anyway, Marvel was recreated four times after that: first by Sise-Neg, then by Genis/Entropy, then by Thanos, and finally by the Alien Entity. The Phoenix Force was never involved.

And canon on your side? LOL. There's not a single on-panel depiction of the Phoenix Force creating anything. I've got on-panel evidence through artistic depiction and you have a statement in a word bubble...lol. And btw, the Force itself was born from the Big Bang.

No Caption Provided

"The Force was subsequently reborn from the cosmic fires of the 'Big Bang'..."

I end this with the you actually typing that the Phoenix was REBORN, which suggests that it was around before and as the Watcher, Eternity and Death state sparked the first. And then there is the fact that Marvel has connected the power of the Crystal directly to the Phoenix , and shown that the nexus that the crystal contains is the White Hot Room, the heart of creation and the Phoenix. TOAA is the responsible for the creation of Marvel it created the Phoenix as it's vehicle to express that creation and will use it again to destroy that creation in the natural order. The natural order (as we have all seen on panel many times) can be upset and those four examples you mention are nothing more than instances of that happening. In the end it is still the Phoenix according to one that Watches everything, the Omniveral Guardian and Death that is responsible for life.

I'll post it again since you don't seem to understand, call it what you want, the energy of creation is what is used in any of these events and one of it's names is the Phoenix.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@CitizenBane said:

That would make sense if it weren't shown that Death must have been telling the truth that time because Jean and Phoenix became one on panel, barring a full on retcon, I don't see your point

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

That would make sense if it weren't shown that Death must have been telling the truth that time because Jean and Phoenix became one on panel, barring a full on retcon, I don't see your point

I don't need one considering the source.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

Of course you do, he's not the creator he's the editor and so far he has not edited the story so now he is just a guy talking about what he would like. Aren't you the go by feats and on panel evidence guy? Nothing on panel has suggested Death lied, so again what is your point?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

Of course you do, he's not the creator he's the editor and so far he has not edited the story so now he is just a guy talking about what he would like. Aren't you the go by feats and on panel evidence guy? Nothing on panel has suggested Death lied, so again what is your point?

Not sure why that matters considering he is currently in charge of a story concerning the Phoenix, so what he would like is what will actually happen. Sure, I like on-panel evidence but the creator/writer/editor's word always takes precedence over that. It's like........on-panel evidence is C-canon, and Brevoort's word is G-canon.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@CitizenBane said:

Not sure why that matters considering he is currently in charge of a story concerning the Phoenix, so what he would like is what will actually happen. Sure, I like on-panel evidence but the creator/writer/editor's word always takes precedence over that. It's like........on-panel evidence is C-canon, and Brevoort's word is G-canon.

His words can't be canon until they are on panel, until then they are just words.

His story concerning the Phoenix does not even definitively state what aspect of the Phoenix we are even dealing with, there are billions of pieces unaccounted for. So we'll wait and watch, and if it all changes then the battle forum will just make a distinction beween pre retcon Phoenix and post retcon Phoenix as it does with other characters that Marvel changes. If the creators/writers/editors words are the holy grail then it should be no problem for you to accept what they said about the Phoenix being second only to the creator and being the manifestain of the creators passion, but you clearly have taken issue with those words in previous debates

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist
@LordOfAllHumans said:

@X_insignia1 said:

stop spreading such lies

No Caption Provided

Yes it did

Oh snap what was that X? Im spreading lies? Well at least this scans says OUTRIGHT unlike the scans you posted that were clear as mud.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist
@LordOfAllHumans said:

No Caption Provided

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@X_insignia1 said:

stop spreading such lies

Yes it did

I guess you'll post several different scans showing the creation of Marvel from different stories and then claiming they all are connected? You'll say the Alien entity did it, then the Infinity being, right? When the Phoenix causing and being the big bang is much more consistent canonically than what you will post.

Try reading carefully what Reed says above, the energies of creation, the Phoenix Force or what have you...translation, call it what you want it's all the same thing.

Snap               
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Well, on the subject of the battle, I believe the Phoenix wins here.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By X_insignia1

@CadenceV2 said:

my scans were clear, read FF #530

the explanation has already been given

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Enosisik

This is the funniest argument ever !! 

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By X_insignia1

this thread has gotten way off task

anywho Franklin may have a chance

given it's performance from A v X

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kingant27

Adult Franklin Richards beats Dark Phoinex IMO.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Franklin Richards beats Dark Phoinex IMO.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By Hyperlight

Both at the height of their power... phoenix

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin loses big time, if u didn't notice, Jean/Phoenix was the only Classic-5 mutant that ever existed, no mutant was above her not even MJJ.

And the only charecter in X-Men universe that matched her were Onslaught by having the powers of Magneto, Pr X, Nate Grey and Franklin himself and he was a match for her.

So how can Franklin take on the dark Phoenix which was even way beyond Jean/Phoenix's level??? U need to think pple bfr making a decision pple.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!.......?????

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@guled120: Yeah...

No Caption Provided

Really the strongest mutant isn't she?

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax: that's Jean Grey, and i doubt her powers is unlocked

Xoxo~Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!........???????

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@guled120: Yeah. Exactly. Jean Grey isn't the Strongest Mutant, and she never will be.

The Phoenix is a Universal Entity. It is NOT Jean Grey.

And hell, Nate's potential rivals that of the Phoenix Force.

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Corvin123

@lord-parallax said:

@guled120: Yeah. Exactly. Jean Grey isn't the Strongest Mutant, and she never will be.

That is a totally false statement. You know that Jean's powers were tremendously suppressed from the beginning because she was far too dangerous to let run her own. She has no limits whatsoever. An unbound, trained Jean Grey could possibly become a cosmic god on her own. With limitless psychic powers she could manipulate matter and energy on subatomic level and multiversal scale. She could be a PR Molecule Man 2.0.

The Phoenix is a Universal Entity. It is NOT Jean Grey.

Phoenix is a multiversal entity with universal avatars. Though it is unexplained many ways Jean and the Phoenix Force merged into one being. They refered to each other as one being even before the merge. Therefore you cannot say Phoenix is not Jean Grey because 1. they are currently the same person and 2. they can possibly have the same origin (who knows).

And hell, Nate's potential rivals that of the Phoenix Force.

An avatar maximum.

Oh and what is this scan supposed to be? An attempt to lowball her? Posting a random scan where she was in her weakest form hardly proves anything. Teen Jean would stomp this form of Jean as well. We are talking about natural abilities and potential.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By guled120

@lord-parallax: Jean as in with out the power of the Phoenix, she isn't the most powerful mutant cz it is Matthew Malloy. But Jean using the power of the phoenix is completely superior to any other mutant. Jean/phoenix is a universal level bcz she always limits her powers.

Dark/Phoenix is a multiversal level proven by stating that when Dark/Phoenix rises stars get cold and universes die, Jean as dark/Phoenix was had overwhelming powers to cut any universe and that was an fraction of her capabilities.

WPOTC has complete control over time, space and reality, complete control over everything there is even tho she hasn't taped to her limits, she is omniversal level.

And btw the Phoenix Force is an omniversal entity, Nate is nowhere near it's level, not even close even if he gets Franklin's powers.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!......???????

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvin123: i hv two probs with u, just two. Jean with her own powers could become a universal at best, not a multiversal, she is like Nate Grey but much cooler. And since when is the Phoenix Force a being? She is creation itself, life itself. She isn't a being like any other.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!.........???????

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120 said:

@lord-parallax: Jean as in with out the power of the Phoenix, she isn't the most powerful mutant cz it is Matthew Malloy. But Jean using the power of the phoenix is completely superior to any other mutant. Jean/phoenix is a universal level bcz she always limits her powers.

Feats for Matthew Mallow that makes him the most powerful mutant?

Feats for normal Jean/Phoenix that make her universal? (not Dark or White just normal Phoenix)

@guled120 said:

Dark/Phoenix is a multiversal level proven by stating that when Dark/Phoenix rises stars get cold and universes die, Jean as dark/Phoenix was had overwhelming powers to cut any universe and that was an fraction of her capabilities.

Feats for Dark Phoenix that makes her multiversal?

@guled120 said:

WPOTC has complete control over time, space and reality, complete control over everything there is even tho she hasn't taped to her limits, she is omniversal level.

And btw the Phoenix Force is an omniversal entity, Nate is nowhere near it's level, not even close even if he gets Franklin's powers.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!......???????

Any body can see you have no idea what your taking about from this point on...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By green_skaar

AFR