Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Hyper_God

@Hyperlight said:

@Hyper_God: so unlike the celestials... Galactus power isnt perpetual but he does have a higher threshold. my bad im having a hard time believing that celestials have more power and authority that one who is a part of a group of the highest forces in the universe ( along with eternity/infinity, death, and oblivion)

Celestials can build up energy too , although unlike Galactus it isn't an absolute necessity for them . Galactus on his average levels could be argued to be slightly below Celestials , but his peak potential for power exceeds what your run of the mill prime host Celestial has shown .

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By X_insignia1

@Killemall said:

I honestly still think, CIS aside, Kid Franklin is more than powerful enough to beat Rune King Thor.

likewise

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By X_insignia1
No Caption Provided

@Killemall said:

I honestly still think, CIS aside, Kid Franklin is more than powerful enough to beat Rune King Thor.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By Hyperlight

@Hyper_God said:

@Hyperlight said:

@Hyper_God: so unlike the celestials... Galactus power isnt perpetual but he does have a higher threshold. my bad im having a hard time believing that celestials have more power and authority that one who is a part of a group of the highest forces in the universe ( along with eternity/infinity, death, and oblivion)

Celestials can build up energy too , although unlike Galactus it isn't an absolute necessity for them . Galactus on his average levels could be argued to be slightly below Celestials , but his peak potential for power exceeds what your run of the mill prime host Celestial has shown .

could be argued but i understand

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Stronger

Richards wins.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards stomps. even young Franklin has a shot.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@bee14ish said:

Frank

Avatar image for deactivated-6022d32c2b56e
deactivated-6022d32c2b56e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say RKT.. Franklins best feat was killing 3 celestials, which he had prep for and had galactus and saved up his power since he was a child... RKT killed celestial being with a blast from mjolnir.. And RKT is omniscience which is a huge advantage

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By X_insignia1

@ghettoswag said:

I would say RKT.. Franklins best feat was killing 3 celestials, which he had prep for and had galactus and saved up his power since he was a child... RKT killed celestial being with a blast from mjolnir.. And RKT is omniscience which is a huge advantage

You're misinformed guy, He wasn't even above the threads of fate, thus still being tied to the destiny of Asgard. He couldn't even attack TWSAIS directly. He attacked the threads of fate. Secondly, Celestials beings do not equal Celestial level, where are you getting this from? It was more or less a way of describing Asgard's superiors, who probably still fall far behind other higher cosmic/absract level beings. And How is RTK omniscient? do you how many characters claim to have omniscience? Zeus has claimed omniscience, so has Odin, yet there are clearly other beings still above them. RKT goes down.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By oceanmaster21

frank richards wins this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: RKT gained the knowledge from Mimir.. The Asguardian god of knowledge and he is omniscient according to marvel ._. Thor also took out 2 of his eyes while odin only did 1.. So he gained more knowledge then him.. And franklin richards needed to merge himself with his younger self and save up his power and had galactus for help.. I think atleast..

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Veravin

FRANKLIN WINS..

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Killemall said:

likewise

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Franklin Richards has got this.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

franklin wins easily.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: RKT gained the knowledge from Mimir.. The Asguardian god of knowledge and he is omniscient according to marvel ._. Thor also took out 2 of his eyes while odin only did 1.. So he gained more knowledge then him.. And franklin richards needed to merge himself with his younger self and save up his power and had galactus for help.. I think atleast..

did you read anything i posted? Marvel claims many characters are omniscient, It honestly doesn't hold that much when a hella cosmic forced have been referred to as "omniscient" He gained more than knowledge, that's nice, I still don't see how that is going to help with larger cosmic threats given his limitations portrayed in the story arc. As i stated prior he was still below the threads of fate,aka tied to the fate of Asgard. And when did Franklin merge with his younger stuff? please refrain from including instances that never happened. The fact is he destroyed two Celestials under his own power. Something that is above Rune King Thor. Celestials> Asgardardians Gods, this has clearly been portrayed for more than 30 years.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp in Franklin's favour.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By dondave

Franklin Richards ftw

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By capall2

franklin should win after a hard fought battle...

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By rolldestroyer

AFR

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets see... Franky kills Celestials under his own accord... While Asgardian Gods build the Destroyer armour to fight beings like Galactus and Celestials ! (Sorry not sure which) Galactus or a Celeatial came to Asgard.. The destroyer came out fueled by the Gods of Aagard.. Was then promptly melted down to slag ! I just felt like telling a story ! Yes ! King Thor is more powerful than his Old man ! But he is not on Top Tier cosmic level ! If Inhuman Beyonder had other feats besides playing with a fake earth then I'd argue he'd Beat OF Thor ! Anyways ! Franklin Richards stomps Thor and doesn't even realize it !

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: Who cares about that, he had a crazy amount of prep time

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT is one of the most ridiculously wanked characters on comicvine. All of his feats only occur in his pocket dimension in Asgard and even there he still couldn't avoid Ragnarok. Franklin Richards is a bona fide reality warper. Franklin Richards could literally alter reality so that RKT couldn't access the Odin Force or simply not let RKT's powers harm him. RKT is not a reality warper; hell he couldn't even re-create Mjolnir without Surtur's help. Kid Franklin was creating freaking baby universes as a midnight adventure and turning Celestial beams into flowers, which is more impressive than anything RKT ever did.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Franklin Richards wins.

Yeah, as much as I love RLT, Franklin at his peak adult form turned Galactus into his herald and was taking on numerous Celestials.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Richards stomps. He made Galactus his pet. RKT is below Galactus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari: UMM are you freakin mad? Odin was a crazy reality warper... Imagine RKT? LOOL

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Sylvain

Franky

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

richards gets his galactus herald

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By 18hunt

I bet if both had more feats it would me more clear to me but I say RKT

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly Richards

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT STOMPS!

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: Who cares about that, he had a crazy amount of prep time

Odin with 1000 years prep, with the efforts of two other top tier sky fathers still managed to get humiliated by the Celestials since you wanna mention prep time. RKT couldn't even reform Mljnor under his own power.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have old Thor books in the 160`s to 180`s,vol.one(and even some that go to journey into mystery).Now I would have to dig through a lot to find this.But there are some letter pages that state that(we overused the character Galactus,and in the future Thor will not do as well as he did recently.As we feel we diminished the character,and his awesome presence.now I think they ment what they said, don`t think lee +Kirby were still writing thor at the time.But Galactus continued to get jobbed when ever a new cosmic powered mucky muck came along,to prove what a threat he is.But consider he is the perfect plot device,he can lose to the f.f and avengers when starving.Or beat celestials if he had 2 or more planets eaten,If he went on a binge and ate 15-20 planets.He could probably give most any one,or group of cosmics the fight of their life.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Franklin Richard wins. RKT is consistently overrated - he is not on par with Celestials at all.

I have old Thor books in the 160`s to 180`s,vol.one(and even some that go to journey into mystery).Now I would have to dig through a lot to find this.But there are some letter pages that state that(we overused the character Galactus,and in the future Thor will not do as well as he did recently.As we feel we diminished the character,and his awesome presence.now I think they ment what they said, don`t think lee +Kirby were still writing thor at the time.But Galactus continued to get jobbed when ever a new cosmic powered mucky muck came along,to prove what a threat he is.But consider he is the perfect plot device,he can lose to the f.f and avengers when starving.Or beat celestials if he had 2 or more planets eaten,If he went on a binge and ate 15-20 planets.He could probably give most any one,or group of cosmics the fight of their life.

You bumped an eight-month old thread to talk about a character not in this thread.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By ShootingNova

Not sure why people are referencing RKT's comparisons with Odin at all - a heavily amped Odin with 1000 yrs of prep couldn't even inflict any lasting damage on a Celestial, and that is the level of beings that Franklin is on. RKT is not on that level. Adult Franklin Richards takes this handily.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure why people are referencing RKT's comparisons with Odin at all - a heavily amped Odin with 1000 yrs of prep couldn't even inflict any lasting damage on a Celestial, and that is the levels of beings that Franklin is on. RKT is not on that level. Adult Franklin Richards takes this handily.

this

DarthMarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT stomps

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Franklin Richards{as he appeared in Fantastic Four # 604, confronting(and possibly defeating?) a group of Celestials who had just recently laid out a well fed Galactus } :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Rune King Thor :

No Caption Provided

Um...now, can someone reassure me on this.

Did he just wipe out some celestials with a thought?

DB14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards > Galactus >>>>>>> Rune King Thor

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin with Destroyer armor, souls of Asguard, and power from the other Skyfathers >>>Odin

Odin with listed gear << Celestial

RKT >> Odin with gear

Celestial ~ RKT

Franklin >> Celestial

Franklin >> RKT

Thats how I see it, give or take a few greater than signs.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@db14 said:

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ShootingNova

LOL @ the person who said RKT stomps.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By XiiX

Franklin Richards handily.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.......... Idonthavewords

Howell83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Howell83

I would almost say this is a hate thread against rune king thor. He doesnt have the feats to compare to frank richards which is unfair to begin with. Rkt is pretty much pure speculation simply because theres not much to go on. I do believe rkt to be more powerful than galactus fed or not though. This is an easy choice to go with frank simply because rkt doesnt stack up due to non publication or further stories.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#147  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Odin with Destroyer armor, souls of Asguard, and power from the other Skyfathers >>>Odin

Odin with listed gear << Celestial

RKT >> Odin with gear

Celestial ~ RKT

Franklin >> Celestial

Franklin >> RKT

Thats how I see it, give or take a few greater than signs.

Although I ultimate agree Franklin >> RKT (you can add a lot more > if you want too). There's no way you can state "RKT = Celestial" based on your previous statements.

Just because Celestial is > Odin with all gear. And RKT is also > Odin with all gear doesn't mean they're equal.

Lets assign a number. Odin with all gear = 1. Celestial = 5. 5>1. RKT = 3. 3>1. 5 and 3 are both greater than 1, but 5 does not equal 3.

Now you could get into feats about if RKT equals a celestial and I realize I'm just nitpicking over a pointless statement (as far as the battle is concerned) ...but yeah...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

franklin richards

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I used a "~" for a reason. They are both more powerful than Odin with gear so it was more of a guesstimate, I wasn't going for exact measurements so it was a nice middle ground. That's why I said give or take some greater thans.

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Egemensson

the thing thor did to mangog makes me think, that was way beyond anything odin could ever do. i'm pretty sure that RKT is more or less on celestial/elder god/galactus level, so has a pretty good shot against franklin. then again, due to lack of feats gotta give it to richards. but i'm so pretty sure that we'll see RKT again and his real power soon enough..

@db14 said:

regular thor almost killed a "not-so-hungry" galactus..