Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Pokergeist

@Erik said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Why is it the wrong answere? Hes right. Tho maybe not a stomp.

Just because someone omitted the circumstances of one of Franklin's feats, does not mean Franklin loses.

Other than the Pocket Dimension from Onslaught deal and the Prep he had for tag teaming with Galactus what other uber impressive showings and victories he has?

He is stated in his Bio and Comics to be equal to one Celestial.... Thats it. I say the recent Celestials showings are pretty poor. The 4th Host beating all the Skyfathers and Destroyer armour was just that. The whole 4th Host! RKT is beyond Odin.

He has Odin Force and the Power of the Runes that alow him to simply Dismiss Mangog with a wave of his hand. He defeated Loki with the collective power of a Skyfather with a wave of his hand. He simply could have defeated Sutur (and Sutur knew it) but gave him free reign. he figured how to abolish the Fates that had any power of over his people. Then we have his Classic and Odin Force Feats of beating Galactus, Green Phoenix, Bor, Mephisto, Silver Surfer, Thanos, and a host of others high tier beings.

Tell what Franklin has done over the last 60 years of awsome.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Magethor

@Erik said:

@Magethor said:

I really thought he wasn't serious about the T-800s beating Spiderman. Are you saying he was?

Yes. He has always been serious about that stuff. Or at the very least, seriously trolling.

@TERMINATORXX said:

This thread isnt about the T-800 so dont even bring that up and yes TERMINATOR would own spiderman easily....

And there you have it...

I stand corrected. But I still have to side with him on Thor because I don't think Franklin is as powerful as Jim Jaspers. Smarter perhaps, but Jim Jaspers at least had a higher perception of reality and therefore is not only more powerful, but is able to do more with his power than Franklin. I think Rune King is between Jaspers and Franklin.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Magethor

@Erik said:

@Magethor said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Franklin Richard was only able to do what he did because he prepped.

That fight with the celestials was a team up of Frankline Ricahrds and Galactus who started the fight himself and then got charged by Young Franklin Ricahrds energies that he collected and stored for months.

So lets not all exaggerate Franklin Richards fighting the celestials please.

This.

You know what, I'm going for Thor. Slim is right, Franklin really isn't as powerful as some people say he is. King Thor can just steal his time away or go back in time and destroy his parents. RTK could even do more than that.

I would think going back in time to pull a Skynet is considered self-BFR. :p

Lmao! Then it's a draw! ;p

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54  Edited By Erik

@Magethor said:

I stand corrected. But I still have to side with him on Thor because I don't think Franklin is as powerful as Jim Jaspers. Smarter perhaps, but Jim Jaspers at least had a higher perception of reality and therefore is not only more powerful, but is able to do more with his power than Franklin. I think Rune King is between Jaspers and Franklin.

Fair enough.

@CadenceV2 said:

@Erik said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Just because someone omitted the circumstances of one of Franklin's feats, does not mean Franklin loses.

Other than the Pocket Dimension from Onslaught deal and the Prep he had for tag teaming with Galactus what other uber impressive showings and victories he has?

He is stated in his Bio and Comics to be equal to one Celestial.... Thats it. I say the recent Celestials showings are pretty poor. The 4th Host beating all the Skyfathers and Destroyer armour was just that. The whole 4th Host! RKT is beyond Odin.

He has Odin Force and the Power of the Runes that alow him to simply Dismiss Mangog with a wave of his hand. He defeated Loki with the collective power of a Skyfather with a wave of his hand. He simply could have defeated Sutur (and Sutur knew it) but gave him free reign. he figured how to abolish the Fates that had any power of over his people. Then we have his Classic and Odin Force Feats of beating Galactus, Green Phoenix, Bor, Mephisto, Silver Surfer, Thanos, and a host of others high tier beings.

Eh... I do not like Franklin nearly enough to want to try and make a case for him. I do however think that RKT is as usual, being hyped by some in this thread.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By slimj87d

Now I didn't say Franklin wins or losses. What I pointed out was that the showdown with the celestials is often credited to Adult Franklin Ricahrds all by himself.

When really, we don't know if Franklin could have defeated any of those Celestials. That fight was

Celestials VS Galactus (who prepped by eating a few planets), Adult Franklin Richards (who prepped by asking Young Frankling to save and gather his energies for months)

I don't think Adult Franklin will stomp RKT, but I think the two have not shown much weaknesses and limitations for a definite answer. The only way to speculate such a fight is a hierarchy build up and where both stand in the cosmic level beings totem pole.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pokergeist

@Erik: I honestly dont know much of Franklin other than the 2 events I listed. Thats the only 2 events people GAGA over. Thats his best as far as I know and its nothing to what Thor has done as Classic and Odin Force much less RKT.

Has Franklin beaten Green Phoenix, Galactus, Thanos, Atum, Mephisto level beings? Someone correct me if im wrong, but hasnt Thor also beaten a Celestial? If he has he beats Franklin already as Franklin is only Celestial Equivalant in power. RKT is then vastly more powerful. I just dont see it.

Franklin Fans let his feats be known.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Magethor

Both of them are over-hyped. Like Thor killing himself in a trail of fate to require the power that wasn't even enough to surpass fate without the means of PIS, and Franklin using Galactus to BFR some Celestials.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Magethor

@SlimJ87D said:

Now I didn't say Franklin wins or losses. What I pointed out was that the showdown with the celestials is often credited to Adult Franklin Ricahrds all by himself.

When really, we don't know if Franklin could have defeated any of those Celestials. That fight was

Celestials VS Galactus (who prepped by eating a few planets), Adult Franklin Richards (who prepped by asking Young Frankling to save and gather his energies for months)

I don't think Adult Franklin will stomp RKT, but I think the two have not shown much weaknesses and limitations for a definite answer. The only way to speculate such a fight is a hierarchy build up and where both stand in the cosmic level beings totem pole.

It will be at least a good fight, but Franklin still tires faster since he is still a mortal human/mutant. Thor can endure much more, I don't think simple matter manipulation or reality can effect this kind of Thor. THat would be like saying Proteus can beat Thor whenever he wants.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By slimj87d

@Magethor: I would not say that Franklin Ricahrds tires because he's human/mutant. His powers are to manipulate energies, and tiring is a form of energy being depleted through calorie intake. So I'm sure he can manipulate his own energy levels if needed as he is a master energy manipulator having a rating of 7 out of 7.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pokergeist

Odin is rated 7 out of 7 in Energy Manipulation (Odin Force) and Rune King Thor is higher than Odin Force.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By X_insignia1

Jim Jaspers doing more than Franklin with his powers? i doubt he actually could, seeing that he needs a reality to manipulate, he's entirely powerless in unspace/outside of reality as of to where franklin doesn't have that limitation, he doesn't need a reality to manipulate in order for his powers to work, but rather he can just construct one from "nothingness" which he has done on panel...

and it should be noted that the prepped orb Adult Franklin received from his younger counterpart was only used to revive Galactus...

also i don't see fatigue being much of an issue, the guy's a universal plus /cosmic reality warper and high end matter/energy manipulator....

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By duchess

Thor who?

Avatar image for punishcapitalism
PunishCapitalism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PunishCapitalism

I'll go for Franklin, but he didn't "construct a pocket universe out of nothing", he used the resources of the present reality to construct that said pocket universe.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@spawn_123 said:

Franklin Richards

this

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By henryarguelles5

Based on naked displays of power, Franklin would win...but what skill has he been shown to have? RKT has enough power and skill to win the fight against Richards. It's reminiscent of the fight between Emma Frost and Rachel Summers when Rachel had the Phoenix power.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By X_insignia1

@PunishCapitalism said:

I'll go for Franklin, but he didn't "construct a pocket universe out of nothing", he used the resources of the present reality to construct that said pocket universe.

after the time stream/reality collapse essentially there was no reality, showing that his powers were still able to operate outside of one from my understanding

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MenaceForever2

Franklin creates 20 nukes and a teleporter. He send the nukes to Thor and GTFO of there.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Hyper_God

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Ill say RKT. Franklin has as much feats that RKT has. Seriously RKT didnt have to exert or try anything to beat Skyfather Level Loki, Mangog, and the Gods that fed on the Asgardian Gods like candy. RKT also completly out class Sutur who is HIGHER than a Skyfather.

Franklin is equal to a Celestial to sources. RKT has shown on par with Eldar Gods. Eldar Gods are about as high as Cyttorak, Dormammu, Umar, and Shuma Gorath. RKT is in those ranks.

Poor application of ABC logic , not to mention that two of your "Eldar Gods" are featless as well , while the other two are nowhere in Franklin's league(nor are they above him) .

As far as Franklin's feats go , they speak for themselves . And what they do speak is that the n00b(why am I not surprised that its this guy) who started this thread should be banned for making a spite thread against Thor .

Too funny since Franklin has very little feats and Thor lower than RKT beaten Higher than Celestials which Franklins power is stated to be. So your logic fails when comparing feats.

Thor has beaten greater than Celestial-level beings ? Apparently the government's plan to see that monkeys can type was successfully accomplished . Thanks for volunteering , don't forget to collect your banana on your way out .

Wow. Never heard of Thor beating Mephisto in his Realm, or Atum (the freaking Eldar God Eater), or Galactus (It happen and was a \WEAKER Thor), or Thanos!!! I guess your the Monkey that needs his banana and read some comics before posting.

It appears that you're incapable of grasping context . Thor never "beat" Mephisto per se , he simply resisted Mephisto's temptations , and prevented the latter from claiming his soul . Hela had to rescue Thor from his predicament . Mephisto was never focused on destroying Thor , he was focused on taking Thor's noble soul . As far as Galactus goes , Thor was never weakened in that encounter , it was the other way round .

Again Epic Fail.

I agree that your posts are indeed an epic fail .

@Magethor said:

Both of them are over-hyped. Like Thor killing himself in a trail of fate to require the power that wasn't even enough to surpass fate without the means of PIS, and Franklin using Galactus to BFR some Celestials.

Franklin BFRéd the Celestials under his own power .

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hyper_God

@CadenceV2 said:

@Erik said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Time and time again , I have told you to go and read Fantastic Four # 582 and Daydreamers #1-3 , and time and time again my posts fly straight over your head . So this time I am going to do the honors and post the relevant scans from these issues myself . Look at them and learn how badly Thor loses this :

F4 # 582(briefly halting the collapse of the multiverse into a single timestream and then anchoring reality to support the changes he made in time) :

Continued in #604(in which it is revealed that Franklin did all the work , Val had no part to play in it) :

Daydreamers # 1-3(creating "countless" realities in what appears to be the Nexus of realities , created by Franklin as well) :

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gritterr

@Hyper_God said:

@Magethor said:

Franklin BFRéd the Celestials under his own power .

This. I wonder if people have read the issue or seen the scans. Franklin punched the head off one Celestial and Flew threw the chest of another to kill them. He aslo showed no signs of Fatigue, Injury, or Wear after the battle. These were the same Celestials that obliterated the Council of Reeds that fought them with infinity guantlets and ultimate nullifiers. He is Eternal and Beyond what The Celestials could even classify.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By charlieboy
@henryarguelles5: that fight between rachel and emma she did not have the phoenix. that was after the phoenix left her and before the phoenix echo. she had a phoenix emblem appear on her eye because that was her mental avatar. but she had no power but her own. unless there is a fight i am unaware of. 
Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By henryarguelles5

@charlieboy: Noted, but that's not the point.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#73  Edited By charlieboy
@henryarguelles5: just saying no phoenix in that fight. although rachel is an omega level and much more powerful than emma. emma's skill is definitely what won the day. 
Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Hyper_God

@henryarguelles5 said:

Based on naked displays of power, Franklin would win...but what skill has he been shown to have? RKT has enough power and skill to win the fight against Richards. It's reminiscent of the fight between Emma Frost and Rachel Summers when Rachel had the Phoenix power.

That argument may(or may not) hold over kid Franklin , but against Mister Franklin , it breaks down . He is fully skilled in the usage of his abilities . Who do you think has been training kid Franklin in the usage of his powers , during Hickman's run ?

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hyper_God

@henryarguelles5 said:

@Hyper_God: It doesn't break down at all, because young Franklin has been tutored by adult Franklin...so he's basically teaching himself. That's not the same level of fighting prowess that Thor has accumulated. But...going back, Adult Franklin does make Galactus his herald, which is the biggest piece of PIS ever...but...it did happen, so until someone can retcon that...I change my opinion: Franklin for the win.

Yes it is , considering how he has the necessary experience to kill a Mad Celestial , something which kid Franklin(who's only at best as strong as the adult) was unable to do , despite holding his own against all 4 Mad Celestials . The only time Thor fought Celestials , he almost got killed . The result wouldn't be much different with Rune King Thor as well .

Adult Franklin is far more experienced in the usage of his powers than kid Franklin is , and he has combat feats to back this claim up .

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#76  Edited By ripcurl

@czarny_samael666:

TWSAIS?

You mean Those Who Sit Above in Shadows?

The guy's who have ABSOLUTELY NO FEATS?

Franklin puts a beating on Thor, any day of the week.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Hyper_God: Tell me how Galactus in comics is too weak to one shot Odin and you say he can one shot Rune King Thor?

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hyper_God

@BigCimmerian said:

@Hyper_God: Tell me how Galactus in comics is too weak to one shot Odin and you say he can one shot Rune King Thor?

Galactus wasn't even trying to fight back when Odin attempted that headbutt and ended up KOing himself in the process . Galactus got back up from that attack as if nothing happened . Odin on the other hand had to enter the Odinsleep and summon the Destroyer .

Also , what makes you think that the Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials was at the same level of power as the time when he fought Odin ? In case you missed that part of my post , Hickman's 4-planet-amped Galactus was the one I was talking about . Who was far more well-fed than Fraction's Galactus , and actually returned the Mad Celestials' offensive , unlike with Odin .

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Hyper_God said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Galactus wasn't even trying to fight back when Odin attempted that headbutt and ended up KOing himself in the process . Galactus got back up from that attack as if nothing happened . Odin on the other hand had to enter the Odinsleep and summon the Destroyer .

Also , what makes you think that the Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials was at the same level of power as the time when he fought Odin ? In case you missed that part of my post , Hickman's 4-planet-amped Galactus was the one I was talking about . Who was far more well-fed than Fraction's Galactus , and actually returned the Mad Celestials' offensive , unlike with Odin .

They were both KOed, but Galactus managed to get up faster.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Hyper_God

@BigCimmerian said:

@Hyper_God said:

@BigCimmerian said:

They were both KOed, but Galactus managed to get up faster.

Galactus was knocked down , not knocked out . His eyes are still open in this panel : http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Odin/09-02-201116.jpg

In the next page , he basically gets up and acts as if nothing happened .(Notice that his eyes are drawn the same "slit-like" way they were on the previous page in which he was down) : http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Odin/09-02-201117.jpg

Also , when are you going to reply to my previous question :

@Hyper_God said:
@BigCimmerian said:

Also , what makes you think that the Galactus that fought the Mad Celestials was at the same level of power as the time when he fought Odin ? In case you missed that part of my post , Hickman's 4-planet-amped Galactus was the one I was talking about . Who was far more well-fed than Fraction's Galactus , and actually returned the Mad Celestials' offensive , unlike with Odin

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@greenteaforme said:

Frank wins with ZERO effort. Literally, zero.

No, it won't be that easy.

Frank made Galactus his puppet.

Frank will make RKT his slave.

Oh, and bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@menaceforever said:

Franklin creates 20 nukes and a teleporter. He send the nukes to Thor and GTFO of there.

Old post, but 20 nukes wouldn't even phase RKT.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Franklin

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PlasticBag

FR easy.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#85  Edited By Hyperlight

franklin is " supposedly" on par with a celestial ans celestials are higher on the cosmic hierarchy than skyfathers or even suped up skyfathers. Franklin wins

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Hyper_God

Bump

@Hyperlight said:

franklin is " supposedly" on par with a celestial

That's laughably inaccurate . You really need to catch up on your F4/FF .

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By X_insignia1

He's beyond your average Celestial & Galactus.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By CalebHara

Frank would take this with minimal effort.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Hyperlight

@Hyper_God: is he on par or not?.... i thought he was because he was fighting those celestials in that one issue?

@X_insignia1: beyond galactus? i doubt it but why do you say so?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Floopay

@Hyperlight said:

@Hyper_God: is he on par or not?.... i thought he was because he was fighting those celestials in that one issue?

Franklin went back in time and stole power from his younger self and used that power to resurrect Galactus. Under his own power he was still destroying Celestials, and was able to bring Galactus up to a level of power that allowed him to contend with Celestials as if they were his inferiors.

So realistically Franklin Richards and Galactus are probably around the same level, that is, a well fed Galactus.

I'm going Franklin Richards here. Destroying Celestials pretty much tops anything Thor has ever done really.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Hyperlight

@Floopay said:

@Hyperlight said:

Franklin went back in time and stole power from his younger self and used that power to resurrect Galactus. Under his own power he was still destroying Celestials, and was able to bring Galactus up to a level of power that allowed him to contend with Celestials as if they were his inferiors.

So realistically Franklin Richards and Galactus are probably around the same level, that is, a well fed Galactus.

I'm going Franklin Richards here. Destroying Celestials pretty much tops anything Thor has ever done really.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

you mean to tell me that the writers are letting a human mutant contend with the most powerful race of beings in the MU? kinda weird but okay i learned something today.

I thought they were already Galactus's inferiors? galactus should have a problem fighting celestials unless he isnt in a decently fed state.... but its all good

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Floopay

@Hyperlight said:

@Floopay said:

@Hyperlight said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

you mean to tell me that the writers are letting a human mutant contend with the most powerful race of beings in the MU? kinda weird but okay i learned something today.

I thought they were already Galactus's inferiors? galactus should have a problem fighting celestials unless he isnt in a decently fed state.... but its all good

Galactus might be able to take 1 Celestial if he's at his normal levels, but it wouldn't be an easy fight.

There are a couple mutants who can contend. Mad Jim Jaspers could potentially do it, Franklin Richards obviously, and then of course Owen Reece when he succumbs to his evil persona would murderstomp the Celestials, bring them back to life, and then murderstomp them again to amuse himself.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By X_insignia1

@Hyperlight said:

I stated beyond the average Celestial and Galactus, meaning he surpasses Galactus's average power levels.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By X_insignia1

@Hyperlight said:

@Floopay said:

@Hyperlight said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I actually read somewhere from the editor that the Celestials were intended to be the next step above Galactus actually, that was around their first few appearances, way before my time.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By CalebHara

Rune King Thor is somewhere just above Odin right? If you check any Galactus vs Odin thread, or even a Galactus vs Rune King Thor thread on CV, most people say that Galactus wins. Adult Franklin was able to make Galactus his herald, and kill celestials, who were able to defeat Galactus.

I dont see how RKT has any chance here.....

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By XiiX

Franklin Richards.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Hyper_God

@Hyperlight said:

He is superior .

@Hyperlight said:

He was established as their peer during Heroes Reborn . Then during Forever , his adult counterpart was portrayed as their superior .

Nope . They have been portrayed as peers , with the Celestials normally having the better performance against the likes of Thor/Odin . Galactus needs to charge up on multiple planets or the power of Franklin in order to be above them .

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Hyper_God

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Mister Franklin didn't "steal" power from his younger self . It was a carefully planned strategy , which Mister Franklin envisioned would eventually prove useful against the Mad Celestials . He obviously couldn't revive Galactus on his own , seeing how his own power was diminished from holding up a multiversal temporal collapse and then ensuring his(along with Valeria and the stabilized Future's) survival against the ensuing Revision Wave .

Owen Reece isn't a mutant .

And yes destroying Celestials is pretty much beyond what Thor did , seeing how he had virtually negligible combat feats(barring Loki and Mangog) and the defeat of the TWSAIS wasn't even an actual fight , just Thor using omniscience to take advantage of special circumstances .

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Killemall

I honestly still think, CIS aside, Kid Franklin is more than powerful enough to beat Rune King Thor.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Hyperlight

@Hyper_God: so unlike the celestials... Galactus power isnt perpetual but he does have a higher threshold. my bad im having a hard time believing that celestials have more power and authority that one who is a part of a group of the highest forces in the universe ( along with eternity/infinity, death, and oblivion)