Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyper_God: Franklin own official Bio states he Celestial Level in power. A single Celestial. Thats not too impressive when the Dark Phoenix and Green Phoeinx trump that. Until he has Marvel 616 Universe showings other than Killing a Celestial or bringing Galactus back to his starving level Im going with the more Feats of Pheonix Force as a whole. Hope gets crush, dont care about her.

Half the feats you said Franlins already did or are inconsequential in nature. Franklin resurected Galactus a Cosmic Compass Character and made him his own herald. Thats a pretty big feat not to mention he fed Galactus a baby universe during that time

Nope . He rejuvenated Galactus with his younger self's power , in the form of a blue orb .

He resurected him and it was a baby universe. You remeber (god it was a while back) it was a back issue of Fantastic Four with Franklin Richards and some white energy being (which was revealed to be Adult Franklin) and he said put this universe in your closet? Remember how him and the alien kid you to play in the closet/pocket universe? That was the same thing that was used to feed Galactus. He told him use it keep it for safe keeping and he brought it their for the match.

I have read the entire #604 , 7 times to boot . I understand the context behind that battle , probably better than anyone else on these boards . That blue orb which kid Franklin supplied to elder Franklin , was implied to be the child's power . He was saving up as much as he could :

Kid Franklin : "Okay--I saved it up--everything I've got--just like you showed me"

No Caption Provided
Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Hyper_God

@CadenceV2 said:

Yes Beyonder Trumps Phoenix. He trump Galactus and Abstracts like Mephisto who stalemated Big G in his realm as well. That was the Phoenix Avatar and not the whole Force. The Whole Force is Mutliversal like Mutliversal Death and Eternity. Franklin never shown that.... Like I said again I think Hope gets crush by Adult Franklin but Dark and Green can take him. The whole Phoenix Force is Murder on Franklin. BTW thanks for the Cube Beyonder Scan. :)

I once again advise you to read Fantastic Four # 582 along with Daydreamers and Man-Thing vol 3 . It appears my replies have flown straight over your head . You still haven't realized just how powerful Franklin really is .

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By daak1212

@CadenceV2 said:

Yes Beyonder Trumps Phoenix. He trump Galactus and Abstracts like Mephisto who stalemated Big G in his realm as well. That was the Phoenix Avatar and not the whole Force. The Whole Force is Mutliversal like Mutliversal Death and Eternity. Franklin never shown that.... Like I said again I think Hope gets crush by Adult Franklin but Dark and Green can take him. The whole Phoenix Force is Murder on Franklin. BTW thanks for the Cube Beyonder Scan. :)

That Phoenix had the whole force. Inf act Rachel was one of the strongest incarnations of the Phoenix.

Dark by no means takes care of Franklin, Dark Phoenix was only shown to be a galaxy buster if that. and was said to be a Universal threat if left unchecked. You know a shitzu is a house destroyer if left unchecked too.

The entire Phoenix force hasnt doen crap. The Phoenix is stronger with an avatar was well and Jean hasnt done much at her strongest form

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By daak1212

@Hyper_God said:

No Caption Provided

@daak1212 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyper_God: Franklin own official Bio states he Celestial Level in power. A single Celestial. Thats not too impressive when the Dark Phoenix and Green Phoeinx trump that. Until he has Marvel 616 Universe showings other than Killing a Celestial or bringing Galactus back to his starving level Im going with the more Feats of Pheonix Force as a whole. Hope gets crush, dont care about her.

Half the feats you said Franlins already did or are inconsequential in nature. Franklin resurected Galactus a Cosmic Compass Character and made him his own herald. Thats a pretty big feat not to mention he fed Galactus a baby universe during that time

Nope . He rejuvenated Galactus with his younger self's power , in the form of a blue orb .

He resurected him and it was a baby universe. You remeber (god it was a while back) it was a back issue of Fantastic Four with Franklin Richards and some white energy being (which was revealed to be Adult Franklin) and he said put this universe in your closet? Remember how him and the alien kid you to play in the closet/pocket universe? That was the same thing that was used to feed Galactus. He told him use it keep it for safe keeping and he brought it their for the match.

I have read the entire #604 , 7 times to boot . I understand the context behind that battle , probably better than anyone else on these boards . That blue orb which kid Franklin supplied to elder Franklin , was implied to be the child's power . He was saving up as much as he could :

Kid Franklin : "Okay--I saved it up--everything I've got--just like you showed me"

OH MUTHERFU&KER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost that issue in my collection and that is one of my favorite issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Can you post the page before that and after that. I swear It's the baby universe and not his own power. Thw white being told Franklin to play in the Closet dimension in order to make it stronger with his imagination. The blue orb is that. and that's what they used to feed Galactus

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Pokergeist
@Hyper_God
Ca ya post the important scans. I just never get a chance to read those. All my money goes into New Avenhers and finishing my Ghost Rider.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By daak1212

@Hyper_God: Oh yeah but back to the Beyonder thing, I concede although I swear that cant be cube Beyonder because he is way to strong to do that. Hopefully he can shed some light on those scans.

But yeah even so that whole argument stemmed out of if the Phoenix truly did stop Beyonder which I proved "no" with those other two scans.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

No Caption Provided

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

OH MUTHERFU&KER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost that issue in my collection and that is one of my favorite issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!! Can you post the page before that and after that. I swear It's the baby universe and not his own power. Thw white being told Franklin to play in the Closet dimension in order to make it stronger with his imagination. The blue orb is that. and that's what they used to feed Galactus

That was page 8 . Here is page 7 . I am logging off after this .

No Caption Provided
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By daak1212

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

No Caption Provided

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

OH MUTHERFU&KER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost that issue in my collection and that is one of my favorite issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!! Can you post the page before that and after that. I swear It's the baby universe and not his own power. Thw white being told Franklin to play in the Closet dimension in order to make it stronger with his imagination. The blue orb is that. and that's what they used to feed Galactus

No Caption Provided

Wait what about page nine?

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Got the scans?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By daak1212

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Got the scans?

Of him resurrecting Galactus? If I find my issue I will put them up but I can confirm his statment. Galactus became his resurrected Herald and they both stomped the Celestials

Thinkagain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Thinkagain

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@CadenceV2 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Phoenix Force Ignores any Attack by Thor. Nowhere in there does it show Phoenix Force was damage at all. It merely goes on its merry way.

Nope . That's a different encounter altogether . Thor clipped its wings . He caused it to flee :

Im Glad you post those. I only had the Second. I remember now that the Vice President of Editing said "Odin created the Universe and all the heros in it, hes more powerful than the Phoenix Force" during a interview of AvX. Soooo maybe a huge Retcon is in the making where Odin will be more powerful than Eternity.

This crap with thor/odin is just an attempt to make them more relevent and/or popular, it's also why I stopped collecting comics.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By daak1212

@Thinkagain said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@CadenceV2 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Phoenix Force Ignores any Attack by Thor. Nowhere in there does it show Phoenix Force was damage at all. It merely goes on its merry way.

Nope . That's a different encounter altogether . Thor clipped its wings . He caused it to flee :

Im Glad you post those. I only had the Second. I remember now that the Vice President of Editing said "Odin created the Universe and all the heros in it, hes more powerful than the Phoenix Force" during a interview of AvX. Soooo maybe a huge Retcon is in the making where Odin will be more powerful than Eternity.

This crap with thor/odin is just an attempt to make them more relevent and/or popular, it's also why I stopped collecting comics.

Believe it or not, Thor has been recently getting upgraded so he can go back to Normal Silver Age levels.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By BringnIt

I've been reading a lot of Thor lately and I am not sure how he has been upgraded. If anything, he has been losing a lot of battles.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Hyper_God

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Got the scans?

I already posted it .

@Hyper_God said:

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

No Caption Provided

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

No Caption Provided

Wait what about page nine?

The Celestials return on page nine .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#116  Edited By Saren

@daak1212 said:

Believe it or not, Thor has been recently getting upgraded so he can go back to Normal Silver Age levels.

wut? He's been losing fights left and right.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Hyper_God

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

To my knowledge , only his recent showings against Phoenix-Cyclops , Rachel(that's payback for that time when he one-shotted her when she was the Phoenix) , Phoenix-Namor have seen him being jobbed . Otherwise his showings against the Phoenix Force itself , in the early issues of AVX , were reasonably good .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Saren

@Hyper_God said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

To my knowledge , only his recent showings against Phoenix-Cyclops , Rachel(that's payback for that time when he one-shotted her when she was the Phoenix) , Phoenix-Namor have seen him being jobbed . Otherwise his showings against the Phoenix Force itself , in the early issues of AVX , were reasonably good .

He also got smacked in the face by Hulk with his own hammer, beaten up by some random bull guy, one-shotted by an Ock-prepped Rhino, mind-controlled by Doc Ock, beaten up by Tutinax, and some other stuff I don't remember. He has his moments now and then but he's mostly just used to validate an enemy's threat level these days.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Hyper_God

@CitizenBane said:

@Hyper_God said:

@CitizenBane said:

@daak1212 said:

He also got smacked in the face by Hulk with his own hammer, beaten up by some random bull guy, one-shotted by an Ock-prepped Rhino, mind-controlled by Doc Ock, beaten up by Tutinax, and some other stuff I don't remember. He has his moments now and then but he's mostly just used to validate an enemy's threat level these days.

He's becoming a Galactus-wannabe . That much is sure . His early showings against the Force itself , however are reasonably good , and re-validate what he does on a daily basis , i.e take on cosmic superheavyweights , who greatly outclass him , with mixed results .

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Hyper_God

@CitizenBane : Btw , Carver had an orgasm on KMC , from that showing of the Hulk from Avengers Assemble(I presume you were referring to that?) . You are pretty well-acquainted with him , from what I have heard .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Saren

@Hyper_God: Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Haven't seen carver around here in quite a while, not that I'm aching to see him again. Do you have the link to his orgasm?

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Hyper_God

@CitizenBane said:

@Hyper_God: Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Haven't seen carver around here in quite a while, not that I'm aching to see him again. Do you have the link to his orgasm?

Its somewhere between pg 1470(or perhaps even before) to the last page of their Character Ownage thread on the VS Forum . Here's him claiming Gladiator>>>>Thor .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=382350&pagenumber=1473

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By daak1212

Oh it was a baby universe, I read all of FF again. Look at the first page (introductory page) of FF15 it was calle da baby uni

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

Oh it was a baby universe, I read all of FF again. Look at the first page (introductory page) of FF15 it was calle da baby uni

OK . And what does it prove ? Here is the scan in question that you're referring to :

All that it does is give a brief summary of what has happened so far in previous issues . No mention about Franklin's power orb being the baby universe . None at all .

Compare it to this :

No mention of that baby universe is made . Its very clear from these panels that the blue power-orb that young Franklin supplied , was composed of his own cosmic power , not some baby universe he pulled out of his @$$ a couple of issues ago .

Learn to understand context .

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By daak1212

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

OK . And what does it prove ? Here is the scan in question that you're referring to :

All that it does is give a brief summary of what has happened so far in previous issues . No mention about Franklin's power orb being the baby universe . None at all .

Compare it to this :

No mention of that baby universe is made . Its very clear from these panels that the blue power-orb that young Franklin supplied , was composed of his own cosmic power , not some baby universe he pulled out of his @$$ a couple of issues ago .

A couple issues ago? It was given to him in the Fantastic Four run before the death of Johnny from adult Richards for this time. He told him to play in it as well. Im sorry the baby universe was already refered to wtf are you talking about his "own power" ? Nothing says it came from him. Are you talking about 604? Then reread FF15 again where he says I used a bit. He saved up that "orb" to be used, it was a baby universe.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#126  Edited By joshuagamer

Franklin wins, he's basically a human celestial for goodness sake

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

Compare it to this :

A couple issues ago? It was given to him in the Fantastic Four run before the death of Johnny from adult Richards for this time. He told him to play in it as well. Im sorry the baby universe was already refered to wtf are you talking about his "own power" ? Nothing says it came from him. Are you talking about 604? Then reread FF15 again where he says I used a bit. He saved up that "orb" to be used, it was a baby universe.

It wasn't GIVEN to him by the adult , he(child Franklin) created it under his own power , once his reality warping abilities were reawakened :

Btw , the adult never told him to play in it , child Franklin did that on his own . The adult only came in AFTER child Franklin and Leech entered it and started to fool around in it . The adult admitted that it was an impressive feat , a universe with fully realized physics , with its own galaxies and space . It was basically a testimony to young Franklin's power (and how it would play a major role in the coming issues) ,and that's it .

ALL THREE scans that I posted in my previous reply , ARE from FF#15 , genius .And the third one MENTIONS the "I had to use some of it" panel that you are referring me to . Learn to completely read my posts and the scans I take the trouble to upload , before giving me any of your great advice .

In those panels , when Franklin mentions that he "had to use some of it" , we are shown the recollection of his brief tussle with the Mad Celestials .

Tell me what did he use in that initial confrontation(w/ the Mad Celestials) ? His reality warping power .

Therefore by extension what does the "it" from the "some ofIT" mean ? His reality warping power .

Is that baby universe the source of this reality warping power ? No , since it was created from this very same power .

Therefore , taking ALL of the above into consideration , what does this show the blue energy orb to be ? Franklin's reality warping power .

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Hyper_God

@daak1212 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@daak1212 said:

Compare it to this :

I don't know why I didn't post this before , but this is the final nail in the coffin of your absurd "baby universe was fed to Galactus" theory :

FF#16 , Summary of F4#604 from opening pages :

Narrative : Franklin combined his reality-altering powers with the might of Galactus to finally achieve victory over the Celestials .

From the man , JONATHAN HICKMAN himself :

Hickman : Galactus was powered by Franklin .

I think this should be proof enough that Franklin's reality warping power was charging up Galactus , not that universe(created by him) he and Leech were fooling around in .

beberico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By beberico

@X_insignia1: nahhh i think he's lying

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By thanosii

franklin ressurected galactus doesnt mean he powered or controlled him

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By X_insignia1

@thanosii said:

franklin ressurected galactus doesnt mean he powered or controlled him

he actually did power him...

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#132  Edited By mrtrickster

Lol Adult Franklin easily, Phoenix force is a joke, especially after AVX

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By thanosii

no he revived him... stating he powered implies that he controlled the power source. if i recharge a cellphone battery i have supllied the power but once charged i do not power it, logic

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By DocFatalis

Franklin Richards seems to have way more powerful reality warping powers. Unless marvel thinks about clever stuff to limit his powers, he will soon be a problem to all stories in the MU.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By dondave

Frankin Richards ftw

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By X_insignia1

@thanosii said:

no he revived him... stating he powered implies that he controlled the power source. if i recharge a cellphone battery i have supllied the power but once charged i do not power it, logic

Franklin not only recharged Galactus, but powered him as well, Hickman himself confirmed this

No Caption Provided
CharlesMartel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By CharlesMartel

Franklin both rounds with incredible ease

creyzi4zb12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By creyzi4zb12

Of definitely. Anything Franklin can do, it can do better

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#139  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@jeanroygrant said:

Adult Franklin Richards>Hope Summers
Phoenix Force>Adult Franklin Richards

Yeah this

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By galactus1967

t as a grown up,dont use the fact that he cares about life as a weeknes.At full power he is enough to scare anyone god or super hero.

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin takes 1 but Phoenix takes 2 in a stomp

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FR

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White pheonix of the crown vs Franklin is a megastomp in favor of the Pheonix, this is a complete missmatch, Pheonix is a multiversal threat, Franklin has no chance here whatsoever, Dark pheonix who is above Galactus is eons weaker then White pheonix.

But yeah Franklin probably takes round 1.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwnda: adult franklin would stomp dark phoenix because he beat one celestial!!!

Round one: Franklin stomps

Round 2: PF takes the majority its not a stomp though id say pf 6/10

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin stomps

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The writer hickman in his form springs account felt that a 4 planet fed Galactus,would be equal to an adult F.R in power.They are even seen inf.F#16 talking as equals,I think they can both kick Phoenix ass at this point.She is way overated and they only made her more powerful because she is an X-character.She never ever had anything to do with Galactus origin.till they had to retcon her into it after 30 some odd years what a joke.She is the most forced down your throght being of all time.They even talked about elimanating her after her first arc.But the geniuse`s at Marvel brought her back and made her more powerful.I don`t even count her as a cosmic character because she should no longer exist!

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin wins.. Phoenix force is overrated.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Imma be using dat ABC logic.

Phoenix Force basically stalemated Galactus in their comic fight.

AFR made Galactus his biatch.

Therefore:

AFR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus<>Phoenix Force.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you understand things as much as you think. Logically and literally there is no such thing as beyound Omega in the mutant world. Being Omega means your have unlimited power and potential, how can you be beyond unlimited? They are mimics and thus ends the similarities, it's like saying that Polaris is the same as Magneto, they have the same kind of power but he is clearly stronger. In the direct future of 616 Phoenix wiped Franklin and everything else out of existence, point? SO until you can prove that she while hosting the Phoenix and mimicing his power is not enough than I can't listen, as this adult Franklin borrowerd power from his younger self to be as powerful as he was, or at least that's the way I understand it. There have been adult Franklins that needed the power of the Phoenix when Rachel had it

No Caption Provided