Who wins this one?

No one is holding back and both are at full power

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#3 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

Any reason why it would be a stalemate?

#4 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult Franklin Richards could turn him into a mouse I feel that the Phantom Stranger wouldn't mind that too much.

Still thinking Frank should take this.

#5 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

You cannot kill someone who is truly omnipotent. Stalemate.

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Who here is Omnipotent?

#7 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: ... PS

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: PS isn't Omnipotent nor is Franklin.

#9 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Phantom Stranger is far far far away from being omnipotent. Yes is a very powerful magical entity but has so many limitations on his part its not even funny.

People tend to over-drag his connection to presence to show he is omnipotent, its far from being true. Not denying he is Presence's hand of hope, much like Spectre and The Radiant , but the only thing we have to show he is powerful is:

1. His connection with the presence.

2. His inclusion in the Quintessence

His very role is to give people hope in time of need, show them the path, he doesnt and normally cannot interfere.

He has lost to demons, Spectre, Eclipso , and Vampires lol, thats all the proof one would need to show he isnt omnipotent.

Here his battle with a low level demon (the scans were orginally posted by beatboks1)

#10 Posted by Outside_85 (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if Franklin can even affect the Stranger, since he is just a man and the Stranger is an agent of God.

#11 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@sync1: PS isn't Omnipotent nor is Franklin.

@Killemall said:

@sync1 said:

Phantom Stranger is far far far away from being omnipotent. Yes is a very powerful magical entity but has so many limitations on his part its not even funny.

People tend to over-drag his connection to presence to show he is omnipotent, its far from being true. Not denying he is Presence's hand of hope, much like Spectre and The Radiant , but the only thing we have to show he is powerful is:

1. His connection with the presence.

2. His inclusion in the Quintessence

His very role is to give people hope in time of need, show them the path, he doesnt and normally cannot interfere.

He has lost to demons, Spectre, Eclipso , and Vampires lol, thats all the proof one would need to show he isnt omnipotent.

Here his battle with a low level demon (the scans were orginally posted by beatboks1)

Thanks you for correcting me. Although I still think this would end up a stalemate.

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing I can say for sure is Franklin cant kill the Phantom Stranger.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Thanks you for correcting me. Although I still think this would end up a stalemate.

No problem. People tend to forget why Phantom Stranger is not often used in a fight in a battle forum, the limitation on him are just too massive. Now the rules here says they are at full power, and we have absolutely no clue what a full power Phantom Stranger would be like, its not like he has ever use his powers or is even allowed to use his powers.

#14 Posted by heymanjack (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

So who do you think will win this?

#15 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack said:

@Killemall:

So who do you think will win this?

Franklin Richards, grated Phantom Strange has far better potential than Franklin, he also has lots of limitation, no fighting feat at all to speak of etc, Franklin on the other hand has no such limitation.

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards ftw

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack said:

@jeanroygrant:

Any reason why it would be a stalemate?

Phantom Stranger can't die, and he cannot hurt Franklin Richards from what i know.

@Bo88gdan said:

Franklin Richards ftw

If the Spectre couldn't kill the Phantom Stranger, what makes you think Adult Franklin Richards can? Unless your say Adult Franklin Richards>Spectre?

#18 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Phantom stranger wins he can't die and richards is mortal

#19 Edited by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

Phantom stranger wins he can't die and richards is mortal

There is evidence that Franklin is actual immortal and may actually become a cosmic abstract. Not saying he wins but I don't think he can be killed either

#20 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr: hes adult franklin richards here not galactus richards,

#21 Edited by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

What? Read the forever story arc(specifically Fantastic four 604 and Future Foundation 17 I beleive) You need to be up to date on the latest Franklin. After Defeating the Celestials Adult Franklin and Galactus share a convo that you should read. If your lastest knowledge of Franklin is when he basically became the new Galactus you are a bit behind

#22 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Phantom Stranger can't die, and he cannot hurt Franklin Richards from what i know.

If the Spectre couldn't kill the Phantom Stranger, what makes you think Adult Franklin Richards can? Unless your say Adult Franklin Richards>Spectre?

While i would have normally understood why you think Franklin vs Phantom Stranger would be a stalemate, the reasoning here sounds weird. No Franklin cant kill Phantom, neither can Spectre, nor can anyone else, he's Presence hand of Hope. That being said he doesnt have to be killed to lose a fight. The fight against Spectre, thats a loss. He lost against Eclipso during Eclipso Rising etc. Its entire possible to beat Phantom Stranger without killing him, you can knock him out, tie him up or something, turn him into a mouse etc.

#23 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr said:

@icysloth said:

What? Read the forever story arc(specifically Fantastic four 604 and Future Foundation 17 I beleive) You need to be up to date on the latest Franklin. After Defeating the Celestials Adult Franklin and Galactus share a convo that you should read. If your lastest knowledge of Franklin is when he basically became the new Galactus you are a bit behind

The one where Galactus acknowledge he is his servant and was happy that Franklin would be their in the last days of the universe?

#24 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Gritterr said:

@icysloth said:

The one where Galactus acknowledge he is his servant and was happy that Franklin would be their in the last days of the universe?

Indeed

#25 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

While i would have normally understood why you think Franklin vs Phantom Stranger would be a stalemate, the reasoning here sounds weird. No Franklin cant kill Phantom, neither can Spectre, nor can anyone else, he's Presence hand of Hope. That being said he doesnt have to be killed to lose a fight. The fight against Spectre, thats a loss. He lost against Eclipso during Eclipso Rising etc. Its entire possible to beat Phantom Stranger without killing him, you can knock him out, tie him up or something, turn him into a mouse etc.

True Story.* Wine*

#26 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Phantom Stranger is one of the few DC characters that cannot be destroyed or killed at all. That being said, Franklin may be able to affect him in other ways in win the fight.

I think it really depends on who banishes who first.

#27 Posted by ancient_god (213 posts) - - Show Bio

FR

#28 Edited by XiiX (9155 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards stomps.

#29 Posted by MasterKungFu (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

PS

#30 Posted by ancient_god (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Franklin stomps