Round 7

Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet

Round 8

Myx

Round 9

Tiamut

Round 10

Spectre

Note: There would be rules, but rules don't usually apply to these characters anyway.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Definetely stops at Mad Jim Jaspers.

Also this list is a bit out of order.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mxy is above Spectre. Stops at MMJ or Thanos with the IG.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kingant27

Round 3 and 4 should be swapped with 5 and 6; also round 9 would also be below round 3 and 4, but above 5 and 6.

Also Mad Jim Jaspers and Mxy are on the same level; and depending on which Spectre etc, would determine his place possibly as well.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345:

Isn't that only if the presence allows it?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definetely stops at Mad Jim Jaspers.

Stops at MMJ

Nah. Franklin has better combat feats than MJJ, despite the whole "omniversal threat" shenanigans.

Jmarshmallow

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Do you think the Presence allowed Emperor Joker to turn the Spectre into a puppet, change laws of the cosmos and unravel the fabric of the universe?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kingant27

@jmarshmallow: Mad Jim Jaspers is in a different league to Franklin.

I will reply tomorrow however I shouldn't be debating this.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345:

are you implying that Myx is beyond the presence's control?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Mad Jim Jaspers is in a different league to Franklin.

Eh, I still think Franklin has better showings on a more combat oriented basis.

I will reply tomorrow however I shouldn't be debating this.

I look forward to it!

Jmarshmallow

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@kingant27: Franklin Richards has overall better feats and IIRC he ultimately became an Abstract Being which consequentially would put him above Mad Jim Jasper by tier alone.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A stable legion should be right behind Thanos. I think FR would stop there.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at rkt. He is aroud galan in powerlevel.yes around .and if rkt is elder god lavel then he wins

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A stable legion should be right behind Thanos. I think FR would stop there.

No, Legion loses to AFR more often than not. MJJ is another story..... too unpredictable.... not enough feats to show consistency. I would still back him over AFR though.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: legion has universal feats that triumph FR's. A stable legion wins.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HoM Wanda below Tyrant? No way. Her reality warping was multiversal. Tyrant has never shown to be that powerful.

Anyways, he could stop at Legion (if stable minded and in control of all his personalities), and could also stop at Wanda (again her state of mind is important). Definitely can't beat Thanos with the IG.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 7. he can beat anyone under 7 with little difficulty, other than MJJ

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: isn't the IG only universal in power? Franklin is multi/megaversal

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainstorm01: you do know franklin Richards made galactus his herald galactus is an ant to franklin

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 or 4

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: @ghostravage:

This shouldn't be debatable, Mad Jim Jaspers is on par with characters like Mxy; and if you bothered to read up on him, youwouldnt be saying that, no offense.

• Captain Britain from the 616 Universe was sent to the 238 Universe by Merlyn to investigate strange events that had occured within it's reality.
  • These events were caused by a reality warp Mad Jim Jaspers created:
  • Jaspers had created an entire reality in which super-human beings were considered a threat to existance, so he created "The Fury", a being whom within two years killed every super-human that existed:
  • When Captain Britain came to the now super-humanless 238 Universe, The Fury was awakened again to destroy him:
  • The Fury swatted an enraged Captain Britain away, like an insect:
  • Jaspers "saves" Cap. Britain, and explains that he created the unstoppable Fury, and it was programmed to kill every powerful being (except 238 Jaspers):
  • 238 Jaspers' Mutant mind is so powerful, that it alters reality to suit itself, and it's getting stronger
  • Jaspers demonstrates some of his immense power, by materalizing a group of beings right infront of Cap. Britain's eyes. (ALL of which, had been previously killed):
  • Jaspers teleports Cap Britain to the location of The Fury, who then effortlessly kills him:
  • After a series of events occured, Merlyn (who was, at the time, the Omniversal Guardian), resurrects Captain Britain and transports him back to his Universe:
  • The Fury senses that Captain Britain is in another Universe, so it starts to adapt, so that it is ready to transport itself to another Universe:
  • Cap. Britain goes to a trial where the entire 238 Universe is on trial (as is the being known as Saturyne).
  • 238 Jaspers had the potential to spread his powers beyond one Universe, into various other Universes:
  • The Omniversal Tribune ruled that the only was to destroy 238 Jaspers, was by Nullifying (destroying) the entire Universe that he resided in.
  • "A crystal key is turned, a chain reaction is commenced":
  • "And a stricken Universe is placed forever beyond suffering":
  • Despite the Universe that The Fury was in being instantly destroyed, it easily survived this force.
  • Yes. The Fury survived a reaction that destroyed an entire Universe in an instant!
  • Saturnye explains to the Omniversal Tribune, that the Fury is in fact indesturctible:
  • Cap. Britain was able to save Saturnye from also being executed by Lord Mandragon (the guy that just destroyed the 238 Universe), and they teleported back to the 616 Universe:
  • Lord Mandragon hears this news, and isn't particularly worried:
  • "In all the Omniverse, there is not one Universe that I cannot destroy at the touch of a switch. Where can they hide?":
  • When Cap. Britain returns back to his Universe, he is confronted with some very strange news. 616 Jaspers has warped reality, and created a super-human genocide (yet again), by turning everyone against them:
  • Merlyn and Roma begin a game of Chess and the 616 Multiverse, is their Chess Board. Each movement they make affects the course of actions each being will take:
  • There are many Chess Boards floating around them, each Board seemingly represents a Multi-verse:
  • Roma wishes to stop the Game.
  • "With so much at stake (the 616 Multiverse) your Play is erratic father".
  • Merlyn dosen't care though, all of these are actions he must take in order to groom Roma as the next Omniversal Guardian, after his time has passed.
  • So the game proceeds:
  • In the mean time, Fury has arrived in the 616 reality, and it yet again, owns Cap. Britain with little effort:
  • 616 Jaspers reveals himself to a couple of would-be heroes, and completely warps each of them, turning one of these heroes into a puppy:
  • Cap. Britain goes to confront 616 Jaspers, and Merlyn says.
  • "I sent you to a lesser earth, which faced a lesser menace" (238 Earth, and 238 Jaspers were this "lesser" menace).
  • 616 Jaspers is much more powerful then his 238 counterpart was:
  • "His counterpart could at least be halted, even if it meant destroying his entire continuum"
  • "This one is not so easily containable":
  • "If this version of Jaspers cannot be defeated, then the Omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new God shall play dice with it's matter".
  • Yes, 616 Jaspers was a threat to the OMNIVERSE:
  • Cap. Britain goes to confront Jaspers, only to find that Jaspers is the entire Universe, he is every part of it, he is Eternity:
  • And Jaspers is completely MAD:
  • Jaspers is the Judge, Jury, Executioner....... he is ALL:
  • He is lonely, but he is also GOD":
  • "And he makes friends easily":
  • "You can call me Mad. I made you":
  • "I made everything actually."
  • "I made the sky, the tiger, the lamb.......... I made the stars":
  • Then the Fury, who had been persuing Cap. Britain enters, and it takes a particular interest in MJJ's enormous powers.
  • It then blasts MJJ down to a skeleton:
  • Jaspers instantly recovers from this:
  • Jaspers begins to toy around with Fury a bit.
  • "A month ago the transformation would have killed it, but it learns, it adapts.
  • Fury has evolved to the point where it can survive being warped in reality:
  • And so the epic battle between these two incalcuably powerful beings begins:
  • The Asylum God tries to kill the thing that cannot die":
  • The transport from the Moon, to the Ocean floor, to the Sun, to a room of Chromium, to a plane of fused cryptic flesh..... instantly:
  • Until Fury teleports Jaspers to Un-Space. A place where reality is non-existant. A place where Jaspers dosen't have any clay to mold. A place where Jaspers is powerless.
  • Fury then, fries Jaspers' brain......... "seemingly" killing him:
  • Fury then transports back to the 616 Universe, but he has been severely weakened. The heroes use this opportunity to attack it:
  • Before Fury could restore his lost power by absorbing the minerals around it, the Heroes attack, and after a long battle, "seemingly" kill it:

Recently, Mad Jim Jaspers has been revived, thanks to the Chaos wave:

• He goes to kill Roma (who is now the Omniversal Guardian), only to find that he has merged with the Fury:
  • Roma says....
  • "Seperate, each was virtually unstoppable, but now they've merged!":
  • Merlyn was overloaded and subsequently killed by the power released when 616 Jaspers and The Fury battled:
  • Roma then transported numerous heroes, from several different Earths within the Multiverse, to the place where Merlyn's death ceremony was being held:
  • Upon Merlyn's death, his daughter Roma became the new Guardian of the Omniverse, and she retains that title to this day:

To help you to understand that Mad Jim Jaspers>>>>Adult Franklin Richards:

• we've seen Jaspers 238 create the Fury (can withstand Universal Nullification)
  • we've seen Jaspers 238 completely Warp the 238 Universe.
  • We've seen the 238 Universe Erased to prevent the 238 Warp from Spreading into Other Universes.
  • we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 is FAR more powerful than 238.
  • we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 can withstand Universal Nullification unlike 238.
  • we've seen Japsers 616 Remake & Become the 616 Universe.
  • we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 can Remake the Omniverse, his Warp Expands exponentially which is even more frightening.
  • we've seen the New Jaspers 616 Merged with the Fury, now he has the Fury's Canon & versatile Teleportation ability. (Trans-Dimesional evidently)

Sorry for the long bits of text, but if you choose to read it; obviously your opinion shouldn't change...

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hulkage

@kingant27: I've always been under the impression that creating universes is more impressive than altering one. Franklin did this in his adolescence with little control of his powers. Also as a child he removed every single hero into another dimension just to protect him. Adult Franklin was battling the last 3 celestials and while battling he revives Galactus and makes him his herald. He and Galactus alone also survive the ending of the 616 universe so I believe that he rivals if not surpasses MJJ.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Don't get me wrong he is close; but not MJJ level.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I'm gonna debunk beacuse I feel your misinforming everyone here or you've heard wrong

1. No being is omniversal ll as that would be in control of real life and other comic companies

2. Beacuse there is a jasper in both 238 universe and 616 universe shows he's not multiversal being as that shows it requires differant versions of him in differant universes look at the PR beyonder and LT there multiversal and there's only 1 of them in the multiverse there's not one for each universe

3. He may have potential to be so powerful but hulk has the potential to have infinite strength so hyperbole statements don't really mean much

4. He can only warp universes he cannot create them which franklin Richards can do

5. Franklin could end the universe and 616 MJJ would cease to exist and he could do nothing about it

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thanofleeze

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@kingant27: I'm gonna debunk beacuse I feel your misinforming everyone here or you've heard wrong

1. No being is omniversal ll as that would be in control of real life and other comic companies

What?

2. Beacuse there is a jasper in both 238 universe and 616 universe shows he's not multiversal being as that shows it requires differant versions of him in differant universes look at the PR beyonder and LT there multiversal and there's only 1 of them in the multiverse there's not one for each universe

What?

3. He may have potential to be so powerful but hulk has the potential to have infinite strength so hyperbole statements don't really mean much

That doesn't mean anything.

4. He can only warp universes he cannot create them which franklin Richards can do

What makes you think this? Is there a specific scan that implies that he can't do anything specifically?

5. Franklin could end the universe and 616 MJJ would cease to exist and he could do nothing about it

I thought @kingant27 just showed you that this isn't the case.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: When has Franklin done anything multiversal?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly has adult Frank done that makes him a match for the guys on this list?

Avatar image for spirit_of_the_comics
Spirit_of_the_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at MJJ.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kingant27

Debunk what, lol.

1. I never stated anyone is omniversal, lol; read properly.

2. So because there are two versions, it doesn't mean you cannot be universal+, Eternity has 2 versions, but he is still very powerful, that is an invalid point.

3. What are you talking about? MJJ has feats to show his power, so why are you bringing in the Hulk.

4. The omniversal guard couldn't do anything to MJJ, MJJ is above adult Franklin Richards.

5. Are you really being that stupid, no offense? MJJ is a threat to the Omniverse, and is well above universal; Franklin Richards isn't doing anything here to him.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jmarshmallow
Loading Video...

This shouldn't be debatable, Mad Jim Jaspers is on par with characters like Mxy;

And I'm going to go through each one and prove why that's not true.

and if you bothered to read up on him, youwouldnt be saying that, no offense.

I know plenty about both MJJ and Franklin, hence why I commented in the first place.

Captain Britain from the 616 Universe was sent to the 238 Universe by Merlyn to investigate strange events that had occured within it's reality.

Are you giving like a biography?

These events were caused by a reality warp Mad Jim Jaspers created:

Jaspers had created an entire reality in which super-human beings were considered a threat to existance, so he created "The Fury", a being whom within two years killed every super-human that existed:

No Caption Provided

When Captain Britain came to the now super-humanless 238 Universe, The Fury was awakened again to destroy him:

The Fury swatted an enraged Captain Britain away, like an insect:

Jaspers "saves" Cap. Britain, and explains that he created the unstoppable Fury, and it was programmed to kill every powerful being (except 238 Jaspers):

238 Jaspers' Mutant mind is so powerful, that it alters reality to suit itself, and it's getting stronger

Jaspers demonstrates some of his immense power, by materalizing a group of beings right infront of Cap. Britain's eyes. (ALL of which, had been previously killed):

Jaspers teleports Cap Britain to the location of The Fury, who then effortlessly kills him:

After a series of events occured, Merlyn (who was, at the time, the Omniversal Guardian), resurrects Captain Britain and transports him back to his Universe:

The Fury senses that Captain Britain is in another Universe, so it starts to adapt, so that it is ready to transport itself to another Universe:

Cap. Britain goes to a trial where the entire 238 Universe is on trial (as is the being known as Saturyne).

238 Jaspers had the potential to spread his powers beyond one Universe, into various other Universes:

The Omniversal Tribune ruled that the only was to destroy 238 Jaspers, was by Nullifying (destroying) the entire Universe that he resided in.

"A crystal key is turned, a chain reaction is commenced":

"And a stricken Universe is placed forever beyond suffering":

Despite the Universe that The Fury was in being instantly destroyed, it easily survived this force.

Yes. The Fury survived a reaction that destroyed an entire Universe in an instant!

The Fury is a separate entity, with its own powerset and skills, and therefore its feats can only be attributed to itself.

Saturnye explains to the Omniversal Tribune, that the Fury is in fact indesturctible:

Cap. Britain was able to save Saturnye from also being executed by Lord Mandragon (the guy that just destroyed the 238 Universe), and they teleported back to the 616 Universe:

Lord Mandragon hears this news, and isn't particularly worried:

"In all the Omniverse, there is not one Universe that I cannot destroy at the touch of a switch. Where can they hide?":

When Cap. Britain returns back to his Universe, he is confronted with some very strange news. 616 Jaspers has warped reality, and created a super-human genocide (yet again), by turning everyone against them:

Merlyn and Roma begin a game of Chess and the 616 Multiverse, is their Chess Board. Each movement they make affects the course of actions each being will take:

There are many Chess Boards floating around them, each Board seemingly represents a Multi-verse:

Roma wishes to stop the Game.

"With so much at stake (the 616 Multiverse) your Play is erratic father".

Merlyn dosen't care though, all of these are actions he must take in order to groom Roma as the next Omniversal Guardian, after his time has passed.

So the game proceeds:

In the mean time, Fury has arrived in the 616 reality, and it yet again, owns Cap. Britain with little effort:

616 Jaspers reveals himself to a couple of would-be heroes, and completely warps each of them, turning one of these heroes into a puppy:

Cap. Britain goes to confront 616 Jaspers, and Merlyn says.

"I sent you to a lesser earth, which faced a lesser menace" (238 Earth, and 238 Jaspers were this "lesser" menace).

616 Jaspers is much more powerful then his 238 counterpart was:

"His counterpart could at least be halted, even if it meant destroying his entire continuum"

"This one is not so easily containable":

"If this version of Jaspers cannot be defeated, then the Omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new God shall play dice with it's matter".

Yes, 616 Jaspers was a threat to the OMNIVERSE:

Cap. Britain goes to confront Jaspers, only to find that Jaspers is the entire Universe, he is every part of it, he is Eternity:

That would make him universal, and as a kid Franklin was already multiversal.

And Jaspers is completely MAD:

Jaspers is the Judge, Jury, Executioner....... he is ALL:

He is lonely, but he is also GOD":

"And he makes friends easily":

"You can call me Mad. I made you":

"I made everything actually."

"I made the sky, the tiger, the lamb.......... I made the stars":

Then the Fury, who had been persuing Cap. Britain enters, and it takes a particular interest in MJJ's enormous powers.

It then blasts MJJ down to a skeleton:

Jaspers instantly recovers from this:

Jaspers begins to toy around with Fury a bit.

"A month ago the transformation would have killed it, but it learns, it adapts.

Fury has evolved to the point where it can survive being warped in reality:

And so the epic battle between these two incalcuably powerful beings begins:

The Asylum God tries to kill the thing that cannot die":

The transport from the Moon, to the Ocean floor, to the Sun, to a room of Chromium, to a plane of fused cryptic flesh..... instantly:

Until Fury teleports Jaspers to Un-Space. A place where reality is non-existant. A place where Jaspers dosen't have any clay to mold. A place where Jaspers is powerless.

Might I point out that THIS is a weakness Franklin doesn't have?

MJJ can warp reality, but Franklin can MAKE reality.

Fury then, fries Jaspers' brain......... "seemingly" killing him:

Fury then transports back to the 616 Universe, but he has been severely weakened. The heroes use this opportunity to attack it:

Before Fury could restore his lost power by absorbing the minerals around it, the Heroes attack, and after a long battle, "seemingly" kill it:

Good stuff, all good stuff.

Yay MJJ!

He goes to kill Roma (who is now the Omniversal Guardian), only to find that he has merged with the Fury:

He isn't actually omniversal in power. Not even Living Tribunal is completely Omniversal in power. To be omniversal in power, you'd have to be omnipotent, and Roma is NOT omnipotent.

Roma says....

"Seperate, each was virtually unstoppable, but now they've merged!":

Merlyn was overloaded and subsequently killed by the power released when 616 Jaspers and The Fury battled:

Roma then transported numerous heroes, from several different Earths within the Multiverse, to the place where Merlyn's death ceremony was being held:

Upon Merlyn's death, his daughter Roma became the new Guardian of the Omniverse, and she retains that title to this day:

Yes yes.

Finally we get to the good part!

we've seen Jaspers 238 create the Fury (can withstand Universal Nullification)

Creating a being doesn't mean you get every feat for that being.

we've seen Jaspers 238 completely Warp the 238 Universe.

We've seen Franklin as a KID actually create a Universe.

We've seen the 238 Universe Erased to prevent the 238 Warp from Spreading into Other Universes.

Not by MJJ, I might add.

we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 is FAR more powerful than 238.

As is Franklin, honestly.

we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 can withstand Universal Nullification unlike 238.

Indeed, and Franklin can survive the entire destruction of a Universe as well:

No Caption Provided

Basically, this scan has Galactus and Franklin talking about how the entire Universe is going to destroy itself, and Galactus comments that he thought he was going to be alone for it.

NOPE! Because Franklin will not only be right there with him, but he'll actually CREATE the new Universe himself, as he does casually in the uppermost right corner.

So, lets look at all the ways this feat is superior to MJJ:

1). He creates a universe out of nothing, and doesn't need existing reality to warp, which is a weakness that MJJ has.

2). He can survive through the natural destruction of a Universe, something that apparently only Galactus+ level beings can do.

3). The only reason why Galactus is even ALIVE in this scan is because a couple moments prior, Franklin basically made Galactus his bit- I mean Herlad. So not only are Galactus and Franklin peers, Franklin is actually his superior.

4). Going off #3, I would rank Galactus >>>> Fury ANY day, so that again just proves Franklin's superiority.

5). Franklin is basically undying, and will continue to live as an abstract+ being basically for all eternity.

5 reasons? I think 5 reasons is plenty to prove that Franklin >>> MJJ. Let's continue.

we've seen Japsers 616 Remake & Become the 616 Universe.

We've seen Franklin CREATE the Universe after it was destroyed.

we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 can Remake the Omniverse,

Hyperbole, and can't actually be used as a legitimate feat until we see it used in action.

his Warp Expands exponentially which is even more frightening.

Franklin doesn't "subconsciously" warp, he does it by his own command, and unlike Jaspers he has NO limits.

we've seen the New Jaspers 616 Merged with the Fury, now he has the Fury's Canon & versatile Teleportation ability. (Trans-Dimesional evidently)

Traveling between dimensions isn't really all that great of a feat, Thor, Surfer, Green Lantern, Flash, and really any powerhouse has traveled between dimensions before. It's really not all that great of a feat compared to CREATING ONE AS A CHILD.

Sorry for the long bits of text,

No problem mate, I appreciated it!

but if you choose to read it;

Which I did, of course!

obviously your opinion shouldn't change...

My opinion? Nah, my opinion hasn't changed.

Baby Franklin could give MJJ a good fight considering MJJ's crippling weakness of needing existing reality to warp.

Adult Franklin Richards? Nah, he beats him soundly.

Jmarshmallow

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@jmarshmallow: where do you think he stops?

Mxy in my opinion.

Franklin is more like abstract level, whereas Mxy is like Anti-Monitor/Abraxas/etc kinda multiversal level.

Up to Mxy everybody else is basically Universal level, and so Franklin should be a little bit above their level since he has better combat feats.

Jmarshmallow

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@kingant27 said:

This shouldn't be debatable, Mad Jim Jaspers is on par with characters like Mxy;

And I'm going to go through each one and prove why that's not true.

and if you bothered to read up on him, youwouldnt be saying that, no offense.

I know plenty about both MJJ and Franklin, hence why I commented in the first place.

Captain Britain from the 616 Universe was sent to the 238 Universe by Merlyn to investigate strange events that had occured within it's reality.

Are you giving like a biography?

These events were caused by a reality warp Mad Jim Jaspers created:

Jaspers had created an entire reality in which super-human beings were considered a threat to existance, so he created "The Fury", a being whom within two years killed every super-human that existed:

No Caption Provided

When Captain Britain came to the now super-humanless 238 Universe, The Fury was awakened again to destroy him:

The Fury swatted an enraged Captain Britain away, like an insect:

Jaspers "saves" Cap. Britain, and explains that he created the unstoppable Fury, and it was programmed to kill every powerful being (except 238 Jaspers):

238 Jaspers' Mutant mind is so powerful, that it alters reality to suit itself, and it's getting stronger

Jaspers demonstrates some of his immense power, by materalizing a group of beings right infront of Cap. Britain's eyes. (ALL of which, had been previously killed):

Jaspers teleports Cap Britain to the location of The Fury, who then effortlessly kills him:

After a series of events occured, Merlyn (who was, at the time, the Omniversal Guardian), resurrects Captain Britain and transports him back to his Universe:

The Fury senses that Captain Britain is in another Universe, so it starts to adapt, so that it is ready to transport itself to another Universe:

Cap. Britain goes to a trial where the entire 238 Universe is on trial (as is the being known as Saturyne).

238 Jaspers had the potential to spread his powers beyond one Universe, into various other Universes:

The Omniversal Tribune ruled that the only was to destroy 238 Jaspers, was by Nullifying (destroying) the entire Universe that he resided in.

"A crystal key is turned, a chain reaction is commenced":

"And a stricken Universe is placed forever beyond suffering":

Despite the Universe that The Fury was in being instantly destroyed, it easily survived this force.

Yes. The Fury survived a reaction that destroyed an entire Universe in an instant!

The Fury is a separate entity, with its own powerset and skills, and therefore its feats can only be attributed to itself.

Saturnye explains to the Omniversal Tribune, that the Fury is in fact indesturctible:

Cap. Britain was able to save Saturnye from also being executed by Lord Mandragon (the guy that just destroyed the 238 Universe), and they teleported back to the 616 Universe:

Lord Mandragon hears this news, and isn't particularly worried:

"In all the Omniverse, there is not one Universe that I cannot destroy at the touch of a switch. Where can they hide?":

When Cap. Britain returns back to his Universe, he is confronted with some very strange news. 616 Jaspers has warped reality, and created a super-human genocide (yet again), by turning everyone against them:

Merlyn and Roma begin a game of Chess and the 616 Multiverse, is their Chess Board. Each movement they make affects the course of actions each being will take:

There are many Chess Boards floating around them, each Board seemingly represents a Multi-verse:

Roma wishes to stop the Game.

"With so much at stake (the 616 Multiverse) your Play is erratic father".

Merlyn dosen't care though, all of these are actions he must take in order to groom Roma as the next Omniversal Guardian, after his time has passed.

So the game proceeds:

In the mean time, Fury has arrived in the 616 reality, and it yet again, owns Cap. Britain with little effort:

616 Jaspers reveals himself to a couple of would-be heroes, and completely warps each of them, turning one of these heroes into a puppy:

Cap. Britain goes to confront 616 Jaspers, and Merlyn says.

"I sent you to a lesser earth, which faced a lesser menace" (238 Earth, and 238 Jaspers were this "lesser" menace).

616 Jaspers is much more powerful then his 238 counterpart was:

"His counterpart could at least be halted, even if it meant destroying his entire continuum"

"This one is not so easily containable":

"If this version of Jaspers cannot be defeated, then the Omniverse shall fall into chaos, and a new God shall play dice with it's matter".

Yes, 616 Jaspers was a threat to the OMNIVERSE:

Cap. Britain goes to confront Jaspers, only to find that Jaspers is the entire Universe, he is every part of it, he is Eternity:

That would make him universal, and as a kid Franklin was already multiversal.

And Jaspers is completely MAD:

Jaspers is the Judge, Jury, Executioner....... he is ALL:

He is lonely, but he is also GOD":

"And he makes friends easily":

"You can call me Mad. I made you":

"I made everything actually."

"I made the sky, the tiger, the lamb.......... I made the stars":

Then the Fury, who had been persuing Cap. Britain enters, and it takes a particular interest in MJJ's enormous powers.

It then blasts MJJ down to a skeleton:

Jaspers instantly recovers from this:

Jaspers begins to toy around with Fury a bit.

"A month ago the transformation would have killed it, but it learns, it adapts.

Fury has evolved to the point where it can survive being warped in reality:

And so the epic battle between these two incalcuably powerful beings begins:

The Asylum God tries to kill the thing that cannot die":

The transport from the Moon, to the Ocean floor, to the Sun, to a room of Chromium, to a plane of fused cryptic flesh..... instantly:

Until Fury teleports Jaspers to Un-Space. A place where reality is non-existant. A place where Jaspers dosen't have any clay to mold. A place where Jaspers is powerless.

Might I point out that THIS is a weakness Franklin doesn't have?

MJJ can warp reality, but Franklin can MAKE reality.

Fury then, fries Jaspers' brain......... "seemingly" killing him:

Fury then transports back to the 616 Universe, but he has been severely weakened. The heroes use this opportunity to attack it:

Before Fury could restore his lost power by absorbing the minerals around it, the Heroes attack, and after a long battle, "seemingly" kill it:

Good stuff, all good stuff.

Yay MJJ!

He goes to kill Roma (who is now the Omniversal Guardian), only to find that he has merged with the Fury:

He isn't actually omniversal in power. Not even Living Tribunal is completely Omniversal in power. To be omniversal in power, you'd have to be omnipotent, and Roma is NOT omnipotent.

Roma says....

"Seperate, each was virtually unstoppable, but now they've merged!":

Merlyn was overloaded and subsequently killed by the power released when 616 Jaspers and The Fury battled:

Roma then transported numerous heroes, from several different Earths within the Multiverse, to the place where Merlyn's death ceremony was being held:

Upon Merlyn's death, his daughter Roma became the new Guardian of the Omniverse, and she retains that title to this day:

Yes yes.

Finally we get to the good part!

we've seen Jaspers 238 create the Fury (can withstand Universal Nullification)

Creating a being doesn't mean you get every feat for that being.

we've seen Jaspers 238 completely Warp the 238 Universe.

We've seen Franklin as a KID actually create a Universe.

We've seen the 238 Universe Erased to prevent the 238 Warp from Spreading into Other Universes.

Not by MJJ, I might add.

we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 is FAR more powerful than 238.

As is Franklin, honestly.

we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 can withstand Universal Nullification unlike 238.

Indeed, and Franklin can survive the entire destruction of a Universe as well:

No Caption Provided

Basically, this scan has Galactus and Franklin talking about how the entire Universe is going to destroy itself, and Galactus comments that he thought he was going to be alone for it.

NOPE! Because Franklin will not only be right there with him, but he'll actually CREATE the new Universe himself, as he does casually in the uppermost right corner.

So, lets look at all the ways this feat is superior to MJJ:

1). He creates a universe out of nothing, and doesn't need existing reality to warp, which is a weakness that MJJ has.

2). He can survive through the natural destruction of a Universe, something that apparently only Galactus+ level beings can do.

3). The only reason why Galactus is even ALIVE in this scan is because a couple moments prior, Franklin basically made Galactus his bit- I mean Herlad. So not only are Galactus and Franklin peers, Franklin is actually his superior.

4). Going off #3, I would rank Galactus >>>> Fury ANY day, so that again just proves Franklin's superiority.

5). Franklin is basically undying, and will continue to live as an abstract+ being basically for all eternity.

5 reasons? I think 5 reasons is plenty to prove that Franklin >>> MJJ. Let's continue.

we've seen Japsers 616 Remake & Become the 616 Universe.

We've seen Franklin CREATE the Universe after it was destroyed.

we've seen On Panel and in his Official bio it stated, Jaspers 616 can Remake the Omniverse,

Hyperbole, and can't actually be used as a legitimate feat until we see it used in action.

his Warp Expands exponentially which is even more frightening.

Franklin doesn't "subconsciously" warp, he does it by his own command, and unlike Jaspers he has NO limits.

we've seen the New Jaspers 616 Merged with the Fury, now he has the Fury's Canon & versatile Teleportation ability. (Trans-Dimesional evidently)

Traveling between dimensions isn't really all that great of a feat, Thor, Surfer, Green Lantern, Flash, and really any powerhouse has traveled between dimensions before. It's really not all that great of a feat compared to CREATING ONE AS A CHILD.

Sorry for the long bits of text,

No problem mate, I appreciated it!

but if you choose to read it;

Which I did, of course!

obviously your opinion shouldn't change...

My opinion? Nah, my opinion hasn't changed.

Baby Franklin could give MJJ a good fight considering MJJ's crippling weakness of needing existing reality to warp.

Adult Franklin Richards? Nah, he beats him soundly.

Jmarshmallow

No offense, but you are lacking a bit of knowledge.

MJJ is superior to MJJ, lol; so saying Galactus>>>Franklin Richards shows that MJJ is even further ahead power wise.

MJJ could beat Galactus and Richards at the same time; really they are not in the same league.

Comparing someone who is a threat to the entire Omniverse, to a universal level character shows lack of knowledge.

The Fury is well above Franklin Richards and Galactus combined; it is essentially the Thought Robot, but cannot loose.

Whatever Franklin can dish out, MJJ can survive; he Multiversal+, there is no reason to debate this.

It is like comparing Galactus to Mxy.

And Merlyn was nothing to MJJ; how can you compare Franklin Richards to MJJ.

@killemall: Knows his stuff on MJJ, maybe he could help also explain how MJJ>>>>>Franklin Richards.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jmarshmallow

You have no idea what knowledge I have and what knowledge I lack, so comments like these are unnecessary and, frankly, ignorant.

MJJ is superior to MJJ, lol;

MJJ is MJJ, so your argument is invalid.

so saying Galactus>>>Franklin Richards shows that MJJ is even further ahead power wise.

I never once said that Galactus >>>> Franklin Richards, I actually said the opposite.

It's a fact that Franklin Richards >>>>> Galactus.

MJJ could beat Galactus and Richards at the same time; really they are not in the same league.

You've shown nothing to prove that.

Comparing someone who is a threat to the entire Omniverse,

A statement that holds no real weight, just like saying Odin is omnipotent or Juggernaut is unstoppable.

to a universal level character shows lack of knowledge.

MJJ did nothing on an Omniversal scale, and I will ask again for you to stop with your attempts at Ad Hominem.

The Fury is well above Franklin Richards and Galactus combined;

Incorrect, it doesn't have the feats to prove that.

it is essentially the Thought Robot, but cannot loose.

No limits fallacy.

It HAS lost, so your argument is again invalid.

Whatever Franklin can dish out, MJJ can survive;

Prove it.

he Multiversal+,

No, he's universal at best and on top of that he's limited to existing reality.

there is no reason to debate this.

And yet here we are, and you with no real evidence.

No, because Mxy has actual multiversal feats whereas Jaspers does not.

*Seemingly* representing a Mulitverse, but you've yet to actually prove that.

As I've done.

@killemall: Knows his stuff on MJJ, maybe he could help also explain how MJJ>>>>>Franklin Richards.

1). Killemall rarely rears his head on the Vine much anymore unfortunately, he's taking a hiatus.

2). ARE YOU SCARED TO FACE ME YOURSELF?!?!?!

Jmarshmallow

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kingant27

@kingant27 said:

You have no idea what knowledge I have and what knowledge I lack, so comments like these are unnecessary and, frankly, ignorant.

MJJ is superior to MJJ, lol;

MJJ is MJJ, so your argument is invalid.

so saying Galactus>>>Franklin Richards shows that MJJ is even further ahead power wise.

I never once said that Galactus >>>> Franklin Richards, I actually said the opposite.

It's a fact that Franklin Richards >>>>> Galactus.

You've shown nothing to prove that.

Comparing someone who is a threat to the entire Omniverse,

A statement that holds no real weight, just like saying Odin is omnipotent or Juggernaut is unstoppable.

to a universal level character shows lack of knowledge.

MJJ did nothing on an Omniversal scale, and I will ask again for you to stop with your attempts at Ad Hominem.

The Fury is well above Franklin Richards and Galactus combined;

Incorrect, it doesn't have the feats to prove that.

it is essentially the Thought Robot, but cannot loose.

No limits fallacy.

It HAS lost, so your argument is again invalid.

Whatever Franklin can dish out, MJJ can survive;

Prove it.

he Multiversal+,

No, he's universal at best and on top of that he's limited to existing reality.

there is no reason to debate this.

And yet here we are, and you with no real evidence.

No, because Mxy has actual multiversal feats whereas Jaspers does not.

*Seemingly* representing a Mulitverse, but you've yet to actually prove that.

As I've done.

1). Killemall rarely rears his head on the Vine much anymore unfortunately, he's taking a hiatus.

2). ARE YOU SCARED TO FACE ME YOURSELF?!?!?!

Jmarshmallow

It is not a fact that Franklin Richards>Galactus at all.

lol, I have shown everything to prove that, if you actually read them; which you claim you have.

It is nothing like saying Odin is omnipotent, because MJJ did show he was.

His feat are above Multiversal.

;lol, the Fury would stomp Galactus and Franklin, it evolves to everything, and not even MJJ could stop it.

You prove that Franklin can actually hurt him, lol.

Can you not read, he is easily multiversal+, not Universal, lol.

OMG, Jasper does have above Multiversal feats, read the scans.

Do you want to see a pic; would that help you understand...

You have proved nothing.

I have faced you, and clearly proved you wrong; how can you not see that MJJ>>>>>>>>>>Galactus or Franklin, sure you wont admit your wrong, but MJJ is clearly superior.

From @killemall respect thread:

Reality 616

The Daredevils 10

Cobweb of the Special Executive , who has the ability to see potential future, has a nightmare of Jasper from 616 doing pretty much the same thing Jasper from Earth 238 did. Only difference, because this Jasper is more powerful the future gets cancelled (it really feels like they are talking about the entire marvel company being closed down by the scale of Jasper reality warp, making it omniverse in their definition of omniverse at the moment).

The Mighty World of Marvel vol 2 08

Sir James Jasper is now the Prime Minister of London. Feeling that Jasper influence in London gone too far, Vixen alongside 2 friends (i have no idea who the 2 fellows are) go to confront MJJ in his office. They realize that his office seem to be messed up reality, with everything twisted and floating around. MJJ stomps the 2 fellows, perverting them to something which i have no clue what is, and changes Vixen into a fox.

The Mighty World of Marvel Vol 2 09

Jasper reality warp is spreading, so Merlyn sends Captain Britain to confront and stop him. Merlyn comments on Jasper's power: "His counterpart (Earth 238 Jasper) at least could be halted even if it meant destroy his entire continuum. This one is not so easily containable, and if he cannot be defeated the omniverse shall fall into Chaos and a new and hostile god shall play dice with the matter".

Assuming Merlyn knows what he is talking about it looks like he is saying:

a. Jasper from 616 is more powerful than Jasper from Earth 238

b. Destroying reality 616 cant stop him, like it did Jasper Earth 238

c. Mostly importantly if he is not stopped he is going to become the god of the omniverse, that sort of suggest he had potential to replace Living Tribunal or TOAA in terms of power.

When Britain meets him, he seem to have merged with the universe.

Marvel Handbook 2006 backs a) and b) but nothing to back c) though

No Caption Provided

The Mighty World of Marvel Vol 2 10

Jasper start playing around with Captain Britain He makes him see various version of his life, and when the angry Captain Britain attack Jasper soon he realities he is just hitting a "straw-man" just one of the image of Jasper and not himself. The issue ends with Cap nearly dead, on the ground fighting for his life, when something sinister enters the fight, the unbeatable creation of Jasper 238, Fury has arrived.

The Mighty World of Marvel vol 2 11

So the first thing Fury does once he reaches the battle, is attack its intended target Captain Britain Given how Captain Britain when not weakened was already a part of one sided beat down and death in the hand of fury, its not surprising that Captain Britain here is getting slaughtered. Jasper on the other hand gets bored and creates the crazy 8 gang, and then notices Fury vs Captain Britain. He goes to talk to Fury because he doesn't remember creating it but he looks familiar. Fury blasts him stripping his flesh and leaving only bones but he heals instantly. Then the battle continues: Jasper vs Fury, a godlike mutant with ability to warp reality who is progressively getting more powerful vs a cyborg created by an alternate reality counterpart of Jasper with the ability to adapt to anything. The battle of Gods has just begun:

The Mighty World of Marvel vol 2 12

The battle between 2 godly forces continues. They are both fighting , both seemed about equal, both are changing themselves, warping themselves as they fight along. Finally Fury summaries something if Jasper's ability is to shape reality, what would he do in an absence of reality. So Fury transports him to "un-space" a dimension with no reality in it. With no reality around to shape Jasper is powerless, and brain friend.

The fury alongside Jasper corpse return but in a weakened condition it is first attacked by the crazy gang, then Captain Britain and finally by Saturnye finally killing it.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at round 4.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@jwwprod said:

Stops at round 4.

really? i say 7

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@jwwprod said:

Stops at round 4.

really? i say 7

HOM Wanda warped the entire omniverse.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kingant27
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Except it is, Franklin made Galactus his herald.

lol, I have shown everything to prove that, if you actually read them; which you claim you have.

I have, and there's no evidence proving that.

No, he did not.

No, his feats are universal, he's just a Multiversal threat at best.

;lol, the Fury would stomp Galactus and Franklin, it evolves to everything, and not even MJJ could stop it.

And yet it got stopped.

No Caption Provided

I can read just fine, but statements mean little when not supported by actual feats.

Lol, are your jimmies a tad rustled mate?

Yup.

You have proved nothing.

Indeed I have.

I have faced you, and clearly proved you wrong;

Not even close.

how can you not see that MJJ>>>>>>>>>>Galactus or Franklin,

Just like I'm doing right now.

sure you wont admit your wrong, but MJJ is clearly superior.

I will if you prove that's the case.

Cobweb of the Special Executive , who has the ability to see potential future, has a nightmare of Jasper from 616 doing pretty much the same thing Jasper from Earth 238 did. Only difference, because this Jasper is more powerful the future gets cancelled (it really feels like they are talking about the entire marvel company being closed down by the scale of Jasper reality warp, making it omniverse in their definition of omniverse at the moment).

I'm looking for actual feats, mate. Not speculation, not statements, feats.

Sir James Jasper is now the Prime Minister of London. Feeling that Jasper influence in London gone too far, Vixen alongside 2 friends (i have no idea who the 2 fellows are) go to confront MJJ in his office. They realize that his office seem to be messed up reality, with everything twisted and floating around. MJJ stomps the 2 fellows, perverting them to something which i have no clue what is, and changes Vixen into a fox.

I fail to see how that matters against a guy who creates universes casually...

Jasper reality warp is spreading, so Merlyn sends Captain Britain to confront and stop him. Merlyn comments on Jasper's power: "His counterpart (Earth 238 Jasper) at least could be halted even if it meant destroy his entire continuum. This one is not so easily containable, and if he cannot be defeated the omniverse shall fall into Chaos and a new and hostile god shall play dice with the matter".

All good stuff.

c. Mostly importantly if he is not stopped he is going to become the god of the omniverse, that sort of suggest he had potential to replace Living Tribunal or TOAA in terms of power.

He has no feats to prove that, only statements and hyperbole.

Jasper start playing around with Captain Britain He makes him see various version of his life, and when the angry Captain Britain attack Jasper soon he realities he is just hitting a "straw-man" just one of the image of Jasper and not himself. The issue ends with Cap nearly dead, on the ground fighting for his life, when something sinister enters the fight, the unbeatable creation of Jasper 238, Fury has arrived.

We get it, he can warp reality.

So the first thing Fury does once he reaches the battle, is attack its intended target Captain Britain Given how Captain Britain when not weakened was already a part of one sided beat down and death in the hand of fury, its not surprising that Captain Britain here is getting slaughtered. Jasper on the other hand gets bored and creates the crazy 8 gang, and then notices Fury vs Captain Britain. He goes to talk to Fury because he doesn't remember creating it but he looks familiar. Fury blasts him stripping his flesh and leaving only bones but he heals instantly. Then the battle continues: Jasper vs Fury, a godlike mutant with ability to warp reality who is progressively getting more powerful vs a cyborg created by an alternate reality counterpart of Jasper with the ability to adapt to anything. The battle of Gods has just begun:

Yup.

The battle between 2 godly forces continues. They are both fighting , both seemed about equal, both are changing themselves, warping themselves as they fight along. Finally Fury summaries something if Jasper's ability is to shape reality, what would he do in an absence of reality. So Fury transports him to "un-space" a dimension with no reality in it. With no reality around to shape Jasper is powerless, and brain friend.

The fury alongside Jasper corpse return but in a weakened condition it is first attacked by the crazy gang, then Captain Britain and finally by Saturnye finally killing it.

So my question is, what's stopping Franklin from just warping him to "un-space" as well?

Jmarshmallow

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

No, he did not.

And yet it got stopped.

No Caption Provided

I can read just fine, but statements mean little when not supported by actual feats.

Yup.

You have proved nothing.

Indeed I have.

Not even close.

All good stuff.

Yup.

So my question is, what's stopping Franklin from just warping him to "un-space" as well?

Jmarshmallow

Galactus was killed, Franklin revived him; and brought him back to fight the Celestial's.

Unless you have trouble reading, then there is clearly points of why MJJ is far superior.

He is multiversal+ read the scans etc; the only way he was defeated, was by not allowing him to manipulate the universe he was in; but he is well above.

It didn't get stopped.

My jimmies are not rustled, I am just puzzled by your inability to read; or understand that MJJ is superior.

Franklin isn't aware of MJJ aware of how he was defeated by plot; not to mention he is leagues above.

Merlyn is marginally above Franklin, yet he couldn't do anything to MJJ; MJJ is above him for sure.

This shouldn't be up for debate, yet I am wasting my times it seems anyway; MJJ is up there with Mxy; Franklin doesn't compare.

@jwwprod: Maybe you could also help to persuade him; because he isn't seeming to understand it from anything I posted of his clear superiority.

So a guy who created a pocket universe, vs a guy who is well above.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jwwprod

@kingant27 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@kingant27 said:

No, he did not.

And yet it got stopped.

No Caption Provided

Yup.

You have proved nothing.

Indeed I have.

Not even close.

All good stuff.

Yup.

Jmarshmallow

Galactus was killed, Franklin revived him; and brought him back to fight the Celestial's.

Unless you have trouble reading, then there is clearly points of why MJJ is far superior.

He is multiversal+ read the scans etc; the only way he was defeated, was by not allowing him to manipulate the universe he was in; but he is well above.

It didn't get stopped.

My jimmies are not rustled, I am just puzzled by your inability to read; or understand that MJJ is superior.

Franklin isn't aware of MJJ aware of how he was defeated by plot; not to mention he is leagues above.

Merlyn is marginally above Franklin, yet he couldn't do anything to MJJ; MJJ is above him for sure.

This shouldn't be up for debate, yet I am wasting my times it seems anyway; MJJ is up there with Mxy; Franklin doesn't compare.

@jwwprod: Maybe you could also help to persuade him; because he isn't seeming to understand it from anything I posted of his clear superiority.

Well here's a scan where it states that if MJJ is not stopped then all the omniverse would fall into chaos:

No Caption Provided

And when MJJ & the Fury were fighting each other, Roma stating that the whole multiverse was at risk (Sadly I don't have the scan).

You can also go to this thread to see more about MJJ.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, "Franklin made him his herald," that's what I said lol.

All of which I have countered. That's how debates work. You make points, I counter them, you counter my counters, etc.

Statements, pure statements.

It didn't get stopped.

Apparently it did, as it's not still around killing every being in creation.

Ouch.

Franklin isn't aware of MJJ aware of how he was defeated by plot;

...What?

not to mention he is leagues above.

Ya know you keep saying that, but I'm asking you to prove that.

Merlyn is NOT above Franklin.

This shouldn't be up for debate,

But it is.

yet I am wasting my times it seems anyway;

Hm.

MJJ is up there with Mxy;

Not really.

Franklin doesn't compare.

I disagree.

Not just a pocket universe, THE actual universe. Did you not read my earlier scan?

@jwwprod said:

Well here's a scan where it states that if MJJ is not stopped then all the omniverse would fall into chaos:

So are you saying that MJJ is up there with LT?

I'm not asking in a demeaning way just to be clear, I'm honestly asking.

Because for him to be omniversal, he'd basically have to be omnipotent.

And when MJJ & the Fury were fighting each other, Roma stating that the whole multiverse was at risk (Sadly I don't have the scan).

Yeah, but that doesn't make him multiversal in power, that just means he can traverse universes and threaten each one. Which is nothing Franklin couldn't replicate really.

You can also go to this thread to see more about MJJ.

I know a decent bit about him already, but I'll definitely give it a look, thanks!

Jmarshmallow