• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

full power unleash

#2 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin, total mismatch.

#3 Posted by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards.

#4 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5058 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin and this is spite

#5 Posted by comic_book_fan (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

franklin.

#6 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, mismatch.

#7 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid using his great intellect preforms the ultimate plan

Franklin Richard dies of uncontrollable laughter, after Franklin is dead Darkseid grins about his flawless plan.

#9 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: Franklin wins, even when holding back, he still wins

#10 Edited by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda said:

@_cerberus_: Franklin wins, even when holding back, he still wins

no he laughs to death failing to realize Darkseid's plan because Adult Franklin Richards has a low IQ and likes to play with dolls.

Don't send in a n00b (Franklin Richards) to do a Pro's(Superman) job.

#11 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

adult franklin is smart are. you kidding me? a guy that defeated the celestial easily. darkseid stands 0 chance. he made galactus is herald, just imagine that feat alone. he care is not taking he will make darkseid is herald too. we are talking of adult not kid richard.

#12 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

adult franklin is smart. are you kidding me? a guy that defeated the celestial easily. darkseid stands 0 chance. he made galactus is herald, just imagine that feat alone. if care is not taking he will make darkseid is herald too. we are talking of adult not kid Richard.

#13 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

You must really hate Darkseid.

#14 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

adult franklin is smart are. you kidding me? a guy that defeated the celestial easily. darkseid stands 0 chance. he made galactus is herald, just imagine that feat alone. he care is not taking he will make darkseid is herald too. we are talking of adult not kid richard.

Please Darkseid would own Franklin Richards he's waaaaaaaaaay smarter, hell Darkseid would kill Franklin Richards with the Omega Beams as Franklin stares at him.

#15 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by JackKnight (2074 posts) - 12 minutes, 23 seconds ago - Show Bio

Lol. This

#17 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: Franklin Richard has tanked far worse than omega beam or omega effect before. remember when he went head to head with the celestials and defeated all of them. the celestials shot him with a cosmic blast that is far worse than omega beam or effect. he survive that blast easily. he made galactus is bitch. he resurrected galactus.

#18 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: Franklin Richard has tanked far worse than omega beam or omega effect before. remember when he went head to head with the celestials and defeated all of them. the celestials shot him with a cosmic blast that is far worse than omega beam or effect. he survive that blast easily. he made galactus is bitch. he resurrected galactus.

That's because of PIS show me him taking anything else as powerful as that

#19 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

l

there you go.

#20 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon: i dont hate darkseid. is just that i dont want him to be winning every time lool.

#21 Posted by comic_book_fan (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

franklin utterly humbles darkseid.

#22 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: then darkseid defeating the source is PIS too.

#23 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@medulaoblaganda: They lost because Franklin speed blitzed them and was immune to their energy attacks, it will end up in h2h because Darkseid would use his telepathy (which Franklin shown no resistance to) on him and than beat Franklin up in h2h with his superior speed and strength that owns even Superman.

#24 Posted by LoserOnLine (14 posts) - - Show Bio

medulaoblaganda marked this as the best answer

#13 Posted by JackKnight (2074 posts) - 12 minutes, 23 seconds ago - Show Bio

Lol. This

#25 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: Wtf is going on? Speed Blitz? Immune to Celestial beams? HA! This MUST be sarcasm... Nonetheless, Franklin turns Darkseid into bath salts... Calls Galactus and says "fart on him" and Glan proceeds to fart, making all the bath salts fly uncontrollably in the multiverse...

#26 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: Wtf is going on? Speed Blitz? Immune to Celestial beams? HA! This MUST be sarcasm... Nonetheless, Franklin turns Darkseid into bath salts... Calls Galactus and says "fart on him" and Glan proceeds to fart, making all the bath salts fly uncontrollably in the multiverse...

which than goes back and enters Franklin's mouth causing him to choke and die

Stalemate ;)

#27 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god....

#28 Posted by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@medulaoblaganda: They lost because Franklin speed blitzed them and was immune to their energy attacks, it will end up in h2h because Darkseid would use his telepathy (which Franklin shown no resistance to) on him and than beat Franklin up in h2h with his superior speed and strength that owns even Superman.

A child Franklin shrugged off a telepathic assault by 3 Mad Celestials at the same time, what are you talking about? He's a very good telepath. This is a total mismatch in favor of Franklin.

#30 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

A child Franklin shrugged off a telepathic assault by 3 Mad Celestials at the same time, what are you talking about? He's a very good telepath. This is a total mismatch in favor of Franklin.

feats of him shrugging it off as an adult?

#31 Edited by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: yeah what are you talking about lool. i ahve many people backing me up, cos i know franklin richards will own darkseid any day any how, any when haha

#32 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: yeah what are you talking about lool. i ahve many people backing me up, cos i know franklin richards will own darkseid any day any how, any when haha

I'm asking proof it's not trolling, we need to asses everything those scans are PIS

because all of them characters said it should have been impossible the guy said "he tried every single possibility"

#33 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: No sir, YOU ARE WRONG!

Don't get too cocky... Why doing a thread where you know already is a mismatch?

#34 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

Does it really matter?, it happened in the same story arch, that Franklin essentially grows up to be THAT adult Franklin Richards, that is capable of doing that and more, moreover he can turn off the abilities of other beings (not allowing Nathaniel to access his time traveling abilities), as well as become immune to them (such as when he encased blackbolt, and himself in a box to talk to him, thus making his immune to his voice) he event stated " I will never allow your voice to hurt me) Darseid goes down hard.

#36 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: I can disagree in agreeing with you in this kind of agreements...

#37 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@x_insignia1 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

Does it really matter?, it happened in the same story arch, that Franklin essentially grows up to be THAT adult Franklin Richards, that is capable of doing that and more, moreover he can turn off the abilities of other beings (not allowing Nathaniel to access his time traveling abilities), as well as become immune to them (such as when he encased blackbolt, and himself in a box to talk to him, thus making his immune to his voice) he event stated " I will never allow your voice to hurt me) Darseid goes down hard.

yes it does we don't know if he still has those abilities as an adult.

#38 Posted by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@x_insignia1 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

That's pretty silly considering that same incarnation temporarily banished the mad Celestials, then senses when they had returned. Afterwards it was even mentioned that the same Franklin's powers were growing and that he would eventually become an cosmic/abstract entity that will survive the death of this universe, and usher in the next. He still has those abilities, and more.

#39 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_ said:

@x_insignia1 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@x_insignia1 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

That's pretty silly considering that same incarnation temporarily banished the mad Celestials, then senses when they had returned. Afterwards it was even mentioned that the same Franklin's powers were growing and that he would eventually become an cosmic/abstract entity that will survive the death of this universe, and usher in the next. He still has those abilities, and more.

well we have to be absolutely sure though and have sources to back up our statements

P.S: Do you mind showing me the scan of Franklin tanking the TP assault as a kid or tell me where I can find it please? (want to use FR in a debate)

P.S:P.S: Is franklin multiversal or universal than?

#40 Edited by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_

Yes I do, and here is child Franklin shrugging off a telepathic assault by the 3 mad Celestials. He's atleast universal, may become multiversal though.

#41 Edited by BullPR (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@_cerberus_: You're good, really. I understand now how you were able to trick me yesterday!

#42 Posted by BullPR (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

which than goes back and enters Franklin's mouth causing him to choke and die

Stalemate ;)

:-)

I knew it was a good idea to take a break and to come here!

#43 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Okay cool thanks

@bullpr said:

@_cerberus_: You're good, really. I understand now how you were able to trick me yesterday!

I used to be the best troll in my forum

#44 Edited by medulaoblaganda (922 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: i have sooooooo many back ups!! i like that. thank!!

#45 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin

#48 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin. Spite.

#49 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin. Easy.

#50 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio