#1 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn
Mr. Monk

With out their assistant/ partner, who is the better detective? A Fake Pyschic (Shawn) OR An Obsessive Compulsive Widower (Mr. Monk)?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn Spencer is better to me...
#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't there a show with these two guys working together? I always wanted to watch that but never could. But.....Spencer has the raw talent while Monk has his defined powers of observation.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
I aint never really like Monk that much
#5 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I aint never really like Monk that much
"
I like the show because the main character is different with a different prescriptive. It's really interesting. Though i gotta like the Phych or whatever you call it. Spencer really knows how to make people laugh but the show really should have put more justice to it. Sometimes it's just not right. 
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
Whenever Monk comes on... I ususally turn to CNN or ESPN

lol
#7 Posted by Nightwolf3 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

ok straight up...spencer is the greatest television character ever lol...no but seriously hes madd cool

#8 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

I dindt hear about the episode with them together. I bet that was one funny show. I think they are both really good. Shawn is funny cause of his jokes but Monk is funny just becuase of all his problems.

#9 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Spencer Would beat Monk at every clue, but with Monk would get the proper perspective of it. So yea, I bet on Monk.

#10 Posted by SilverZeo (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Spencer Would beat Monk at every clue, but with Monk would get the proper perspective of it. So yea, I bet on Monk.

#11 Posted by Sickness (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Monk

#12 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

(OMG I WAS JUST THINKING THAT I ACTAULY HAVE THE 1st SEASON DVD INFRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!)
that being said i would have to say monk cus he doesnt have to pretend to be psychic.