Adolf Hitler (WW2) vs The Joker (DC Comics)

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is honestly a serious post, I've always wondered how they could take down Hitler and his forces in WW2 but not The Joker in the comic book adaptations of him. Please take this serious or I will report to Misuk... fr

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: just because you have no point there is no need for insults on this fine website.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol_gg_no_re: Ugggggh gonna get me banned...

Hitler was defeated in World War II due to the fact that he was facing multiple assaults from organised enemies at the same time from different fronts. At the time of his defeat, Hitler was fighting the Allied forces and Russia and as a result his forces were split in two. He also dismissed his advisors, taking sole military control of his forces, a major flaw. He also mounted a full scale assault into Russia during the Russian winter, a historically suicidal tactic. The Russians starved the Germans. On top of this, Hitler was facing opponents ready and (mostly) willing to kill. Hitler also had clear goals and manoeuvred to fulfil said goals.

The Joker on the other hand is an agent of chaos, having no rhyme or reason, making him difficult to prepare for or counter. He is insanely charismatic and resourceful, yet he also knows when to retreat to survive. He has never engaged in open war against multiple countries.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*grabs popcorn*

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be entertaining.

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: Hitler, as clearly stated in the John James Journal of 2014, was, in fact, one of, if not, the most, Pro-Nazi humans to have ever lived. Joker on the other hand, was one of, if not, the most, Pro-Poison Ivy characters in all of the Marvel and DC Comic Universe, COMBINED. Hitler, like the joker, was fond of pop cultural tv shows such as "Lost" and the classic hit movie "My Fair Lady". These two facts, and the fact that Hitler opposed superheroes such as Wilfred Owen, while The Joker faced superheroes such as Batman, and Superman (Respectively), both with a survival rate of 33.33% (recurring of course) chance of survival, means that technically, the Character of Hitler was based around the Character of The Joker. If you don't believe me, simply refer to the Comic Guidelines Appendix 6.5 about 3 quarters of the way down the page. You will notice how it says "Joker's control of part of Gotham City (In Arkham City) is a metaphor for Hitler's quest for taking over parts of Europe". Don't blame me, blame the creator of the Guidelines. You may see Hitler as fodder to the Joker (yes, fodder, as in lesser, or even fodder, if you will), whereas I on the other hand see them as based on each other. I leave you with a simple back up quote to further display my position in the matter. It was said in 1863 by a famous Forensic Scientist that:

"My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child I saw my mother killed by something impossible, my father went to prison for her murder, then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day, I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash!"
Thankyou, please reply as soon as possible as I have 2 seasons of New Girl to catch up on. Thank you again.
Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol_gg_no_re:

Hitler, as clearly stated in the John James Journal of 2014, was, in fact, one of, if not, the most, Pro-Nazi humans to have ever lived. Joker on the other hand, was one of, if not, the most, Pro-Poison Ivy characters in all of the Marvel and DC Comic Universe, COMBINED.

While I concede your point about Hitler, I disagree with your point about Poison Ivy. Her relationships with Batman and Harely Quinn alone eclipse whatever relationship, if any, she has had with The Joker.

Hitler, like the joker, was fond of pop cultural tv shows such as "Lost" and the classic hit movie "My Fair Lady". These two facts, and the fact that Hitler opposed superheroes such as Wilfred Owen, while The Joker faced superheroes such as Batman, and Superman (Respectively), both with a survival rate of 33.33% (recurring of course) chance of survival, means that technically, the Character of Hitler was based around the Character of The Joker.

Hitler was definitely not a fan of lost. Don't believe me?

Loading Video...

Your point is invalid straight away.

Now, you refer to Hitler fighting Wilfred Owen? Wilfred Owen fought Hitler on an idealogical front never in lone physical combat. Joker on the other hand, while he does clash with Batman Ideologically, has a much more physical conflict with Batman.

If you don't believe me, simply refer to the Comic Guidelines Appendix 6.5 about 3 quarters of the way down the page. You will notice how it says "Joker's control of part of Gotham City (In Arkham City) is a metaphor for Hitler's quest for taking over parts of Europe".

I checked said appendix. Here is a direct quote:

"The Joker is a catharsis about the dark side of a part of us that we don’t acknowledge – the part that doesn’t want to obey the little niceties of society. There is a reason that characters like Gregory House and Eric Cartman are so popular. They represent the idea that we all, in some way, wish we could be a part of. They don’t obey society’s rules. They don’t follow the set way of thinking. They do their own thing, and to hell with everybody else. Let’s be honest, all of us wish that we could do that. But the Joker is part of the darker side of that way of thinking. Not only does he not want to follow the rules of society, but he actively seeks to destroy the rules of society as we understand them. In his mind, chaos is the only actual truth in the world. He may have a bit of a point there, but that is not important."

Don't blame me, blame the creator of the Guidelines. You may see Hitler as fodder to the Joker (yes, fodder, as in lesser, or even fodder, if you will), whereas I on the other hand see them as based on each other.

Unsupported and unbacked theory.

I leave you with a simple back up quote to further display my position in the matter. It was said in 1863 by a famous Forensic Scientist that:

"My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child I saw my mother killed by something impossible, my father went to prison for her murder, then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day, I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash!"
Barry Allen isn't a famous forensic scientist and that iteration of the character did not exist in 1863.
Thankyou, please reply as soon as possible as I have 2 seasons of New Girl to catch up on. Thank you again.
I know you haven't watched Daredevil yet, why you watching New Girl?
lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: i see you have tried very hard, however i find close to 40 faults in your arguments. I will finish my response tomorrow. Also, the reason i haven't watched Daredevil yet is because Misuk, which nullifies all other shows except New Girl.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitter does his job as always, in a stomp

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

lol

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: thats a good point you really got me there, well in. rekt me hard

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By MasterKungFu

wow at the threats

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: Hitler, as clearly stated in the John James Journal of 2014, was, in fact, one of, if not, the most, Pro-Nazi humans to have ever lived. Joker on the other hand, was one of, if not, the most, Pro-Poison Ivy characters in all of the Marvel and DC Comic Universe, COMBINED. Hitler, like the joker, was fond of pop cultural tv shows such as "Lost" and the classic hit movie "My Fair Lady". These two facts, and the fact that Hitler opposed superheroes such as Wilfred Owen, while The Joker faced superheroes such as Batman, and Superman (Respectively), both with a survival rate of 33.33% (recurring of course) chance of survival, means that technically, the Character of Hitler was based around the Character of The Joker. If you don't believe me, simply refer to the Comic Guidelines Appendix 6.5 about 3 quarters of the way down the page. You will notice how it says "Joker's control of part of Gotham City (In Arkham City) is a metaphor for Hitler's quest for taking over parts of Europe". Don't blame me, blame the creator of the Guidelines. You may see Hitler as fodder to the Joker (yes, fodder, as in lesser, or even fodder, if you will), whereas I on the other hand see them as based on each other. I leave you with a simple back up quote to further display my position in the matter. It was said in 1863 by a famous Forensic Scientist that:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

My reaction to this thread.

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_nofunallowed: i think your name perfectly outlines why you have that reaction to this thread

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please no one lock this thread, I want to see how it plays out

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please no one lock this thread, I want to see how it plays out

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay where do i begin...

firstly, @spector_rand:

"While I concede your point about Hitler, I disagree with your point about Poison Ivy. Her relationships with Batman and Harely Quinn alone eclipse whatever relationship, if any, she has had with The Joker."

I don't need to know you agree with me on my facts on Hitler because i already know I'm right. Stop making me look good. However i find faults in your second point (clearly you missunderstood what my point was). In Batman: Earth 7 Issue #3, it is clear that he is "Pro-Poison Ivy) when he says that:

"Chinese new year was just a hoax in Gotham, it was really just a distraction for Poison Ivy to use her whip to cause a war between Europe and Italy."

So clearly from the above statement, it is obvious that The Joker causes events (much like Hitler, but to a bigger scale, which i will expand on later) in order for Poison Ivy to use her Umbrella's and Whips to cause chaos. I see where you went wrong. You were referring to "A death in the family" where Joker organises the orgy between Batman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and himself. For a rookie to the comic book world i see where you went wrong in your argument, so everyone can forgive you.

No Caption Provided

Secondly, I would just like to take this moment to link this to The Jokers Actions. When Adolf Hitler invented "The Great Depression", DC head writer Karl Stefanovic said that this was inspiration for Joker's "Great Chinese New Year Gag", although however, the difference is that Hitler's creation was his own downfall, as he was unable to afford toilet paper (evidence in the video below). This clearly links The Jokers actions to Adolf Hitler, therefore your points are all dumb, very dumb.

Loading Video...

Next, you said:

"I checked said appendix. Here is a direct quote:

"The Joker is a catharsis about the dark side of a part of us that we don’t acknowledge – the part that doesn’t want to obey the little niceties of society. There is a reason that characters like Gregory House and Eric Cartman are so popular. They represent the idea that we all, in some way, wish we could be a part of. They don’t obey society’s rules. They don’t follow the set way of thinking. They do their own thing, and to hell with everybody else. Let’s be honest, all of us wish that we could do that. But the Joker is part of the darker side of that way of thinking. Not only does he not want to follow the rules of society, but he actively seeks to destroy the rules of society as we understand them. In his mind, chaos is the only actual truth in the world. He may have a bit of a point there, but that is not important.""

Where you say Gregory House and Eric Cartman, you read it wrong, you should have gone to Specrsavers™, it says Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, and it was in fact talking about how there was the Love triangle between The Joker and the 2 Vampires. Which leads me to my point: No, it's not you liar. I don't know if you were intentionally misleading me or not, but the only character to break a big piece off of The Joker's heart was new born Bella, who was strongest. Edward didn't break his heart, that was all a plot where The Joker tried to seduce Edward, knowing well that Edward would not respond to his advances, Edward just jumped through the friend zone and (In his own mind) broke The Jokers Heart. Please get the full facts right before you try to sound smart you rook.

Next, In the video you linked (i will re link below to help prove my point), just because he is not satisfied with the Show's absolutely terrible ending (to which i agree), it doesn't meant he was a fan of the show. I myself am a huge fan of the TV show Dexter, which had another shocking ending, which i acknowledge and wish to ignore to this day. I feel like i wasted all my time on the show leading to that excuse of an ending. However, in saying this, i am a fan of the show through and through, it is to this day one of my favourite series i have ever watched (even compared to Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Flash, and Home and Away). Here is the video of him expressing his love for the show, leading to his rage when he is shown the Series finale:

Loading Video...

And below, is proof that The Joker watched the Show as well, and was also, like Hitler (albeit less rage) confused and angered by the ending:

Loading Video...

Obviously, the show he is talking about is Lost, as the show ended in a Church (and the creator of Arkham City also said that this was a direct reference to the show (I can't find the quote at the moment, but take my word for it, I'm a genius).

Also, you said:

"Now, you refer to Hitler fighting Wilfred Owen? Wilfred Owen fought Hitler on an idealogical front never in lone physical combat. Joker on the other hand, while he does clash with Batman Ideologically, has a much more physical conflict with Batman."

Clearly you don't know much on Modern Warfare and its history. In 1476, when WW2 started, Hitler invented guns. Wilfred Owen was in direct competition with Hitler in a sort of race, if you will, to invent the first gun. Due to Hitler winning, Owen went to his house and punched him in the arm, much like how Batman once punched Joker in the arm. Physicality was matched. Owen also had to stop Hitler when Hitler injected himself with Steroids and had a rage similar to that of a Scarlett-Witch Controlled Hulk, much like how Batman had to stop The Joker when he injected himself with the Titan Formula and overdosed.

Also, this is all IMO which means you can't say anything so rekt.

Also PS Barry Allen is Famous, especially due to the new TV series "Flash", so shush child. Okay I'm done with you now... fr...

@heatblaze123@serpinethegreen@nickzambuto@wrglfan2814:

Its good to see that you have input into this discussion, keep it up guys, you're doing really well and impressing a lot of us... (Sarcasm... Incase you were also too dense to realise)

@mandarinestro@iragexcudder@impure_world@haoalchemist@masterkungfu@sophia89@stormdriven@imperfect_cell@never_give_up:

You guys are the support i need in this to keep me going and proving the world that The Joker is based off Hitler, your kind words mean a lot to me, thank you for being there, you guys are the best, cheers guys, right arm pies down the canteen end, proper custard being tossed up here

@lol_gg_no_re out peeps xoxo

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone have any rebuttals?

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay where do i begin...

Preferably, you would explain what your actually trying to say. That'd be a start.

I don't need to know you agree with me on my facts on Hitler because i already know I'm right. Stop making me look good. However i find faults in your second point (clearly you missunderstood what my point was). In Batman: Earth 7 Issue #3, it is clear that he is "Pro-Poison Ivy) when he says that:

Chinese new year was just a hoax in Gotham, it was really just a distraction for Poison Ivy to use her whip to cause a war between Europe and Italy."

Right. Well, you're delusional perception of reality really is a force to be reckoned with. For one, Earth 7 was destroyed in Multiversity. It was actually the first world destroyed.

Dootsa

So clearly from the above statement, it is obvious that The Joker causes events (much like Hitler, but to a bigger scale, which i will expand on later) in order for Poison Ivy to use her Umbrella's and Whips to cause chaos. I see where you went wrong. You were referring to "A death in the family" where Joker organises the orgy between Batman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and himself. For a rookie to the comic book world i see where you went wrong in your argument, so everyone can forgive you.

I honestly, truly, wholeheartedly believe that you are either:

1. Alan Moore attempting to destroy the world of comics from within
  2. From the future, sent back in time to warn us of our inevitable fall into insanity

They are the only two explanations for what I just read.

Secondly, I would just like to take this moment to link this to The Jokers Actions. When Adolf Hitler invented "The Great Depression", DC head writer Karl Stefanovic said that this was inspiration for Joker's "Great Chinese New Year Gag", although however, the difference is that Hitler's creation was his own downfall, as he was unable to afford toilet paper (evidence in the video below). This clearly links The Jokers actions to Adolf Hitler, therefore your points are all dumb, very dumb.

Karl Stefanovic, while undoubtedly the man, would never say such nonsense. I know this because he is a highly intelligent individual who slays on an hourly basis. Furthermore, while he is most assuredly creative, he has never been a part of DC creative team, let alone its head.

Where you say Gregory House and Eric Cartman, you read it wrong, you should have gone to Specrsavers™, it says Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, and it was in fact talking about how there was the Love triangle between The Joker and the 2 Vampires. Which leads me to my point: No, it's not you liar. I don't know if you were intentionally misleading me or not, but the only character to break a big piece off of The Joker's heart was new born Bella, who was strongest. Edward didn't break his heart, that was all a plot where The Joker tried to seduce Edward, knowing well that Edward would not respond to his advances, Edward just jumped through the friend zone and (In his own mind) broke The Jokers Heart. Please get the full facts right before you try to sound smart you rook.

Have you been following me on CV? I swear thats a quote from @allstarsuperman. Anyway, two fundamental flaws in your point here:

1. Edward loves Bella more than life, as does Bella love Edward. There is no force that can break apart their marriage.
  2. Joker is from DC, not Twilight. I can understand your confusion, but just to help, Twilight has the glittery Vampires.

Next, In the video you linked (i will re link below to help prove my point), just because he is not satisfied with the Show's absolutely terrible ending (to which i agree), it doesn't meant he was a fan of the show. I myself am a huge fan of the TV show Dexter, which had another shocking ending, which i acknowledge and wish to ignore to this day. I feel like i wasted all my time on the show leading to that excuse of an ending. However, in saying this, i am a fan of the show through and through, it is to this day one of my favourite series i have ever watched (even compared to Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Flash, and Home and Away). Here is the video of him expressing his love for the show, leading to his rage when he is shown the Series finale:

You listed Home and Away in the same sntence as Game of Thrones. I can't even...i'll just let this....damn, you really are the most unique (read: Brainless) person I have ever interacted with. And I met Tony Abbott.

Obviously, the show he is talking about is Lost, as the show ended in a Church (and the creator of Arkham City also said that this was a direct reference to the show (I can't find the quote at the moment, but take my word for it, I'm a genius).

No.

Clearly you don't know much on Modern Warfare and its history. In 1476, when WW2 started, Hitler invented guns. Wilfred Owen was in direct competition with Hitler in a sort of race, if you will, to invent the first gun. Due to Hitler winning, Owen went to his house and punched him in the arm, much like how Batman once punched Joker in the arm. Physicality was matched. Owen also had to stop Hitler when Hitler injected himself with Steroids and had a rage similar to that of a Scarlett-Witch Controlled Hulk, much like how Batman had to stop The Joker when he injected himself with the Titan Formula and overdosed.

Adolf Hitler- Born 1889

Wilfred Owen- Born 1893

Why is Hulk involved?

You must love the Arkham games. Having said that, assuming your right, ignoring all history and common sense, would Wilfred Owen not have used some form of costume to conceal his identity from Hitler?

Also, this is all IMO which means you can't say anything so rekt.

Please.

Also PS Barry Allen is Famous, especially due to the new TV series "Flash", so shush child. Okay I'm done with you now... fr...

He is not famous for being a Forensic Scientist.

@heatblaze123@serpinethegreen@nickzambuto@wrglfan2814:

Its good to see that you have input into this discussion, keep it up guys, you're doing really well and impressing a lot of us... (Sarcasm... Incase you were also too dense to realise)

@mandarinestro@iragexcudder@impure_world@haoalchemist@masterkungfu@sophia89@stormdriven@imperfect_cell@never_give_up:

You guys are the support i need in this to keep me going and proving the world that The Joker is based off Hitler, your kind words mean a lot to me, thank you for being there, you guys are the best, cheers guys, right arm pies down the canteen end, proper custard being tossed up here

@lol_gg_no_re out peeps xoxo

Sorry to all those who he tagged. I have a nemesis now. It fells weird.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@spector_rand: lol, I have no idea what's going on. But the guy is copy pasting our CaV. He commented some nonsense on the thread as well.

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol_gg_no_re: You're the one posting nonsense, and stealing things other people say......... And you are clearly someones alt.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Joker would have been sentenced to a lifetime of hard labor

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Unfortunately he's not an alt, just my mate who discovered my profile on the site.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol_gg_no_re: im curious is this like hitler and his troops vs joker? Or is it 1v1? Does joker get troops as well? If this is about who is a better leader and strategist, it's joker. Hitler started a two front war, and was a total idiot. Historians have found that he was just a figure head, a face to put on the nazi campaign that was charismatic. Then he fired all his advisors, and started a two front war which caused his demise. Joker is a genius and has shown no results that would make anyone believe that he was dumber than hitler.

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: my friend you have just won the world, best answer on this thread

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What in the name of all that is good and holy..