Admiral Kizaru (One Piece) Vs. Superman

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EnglishMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EnglishMuffin

Battle takes place in Metropolis. Who wins?

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@englishmuffin: it seems like your making a bunch of unfair threads against superman

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes WTFstomps... Logia's intangibility ? Bust the planet = problem solved!

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honesty, Kizaru probably couldn't hurt Superman

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither can harm the other. At best Kizaru is a large town buster. Supes would lol at that.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Very funny. This is a stomp for superman.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: how is it a stomp if superman cant even touch kizaru its probably a stalemate.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: Because Kizaru is slower than Supes and even if he somehow got to his light-form, he has to come out of it to attack.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: @terry2012: how is it a stomp if superman cant even touch kizaru its probably a stalemate.

The only thing Kizaru have on Superman is speed. And that is not enough considering Kizaru is not Barry Allen or Wally West. And Superman have tag Barry Allen and Wally West. So if he can tag Barry Allen and Wally West then he can tag Kizaru. Not to mention Barry Allen and Wally West is faster than the speed of light and Kizaru is only light speed unless he got a power boost during the time skip. Not to mention Superman have nanosecond reaction time speed. That mean he can read and see things moving at the speed of light. Plus most of Kizaru attacks are travel speed correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_summers: it's not a form he chooses to go In and out of he is litterally made of light so superman is going to be hitting actual light particles in human form

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: i never said kizaru could win i said it would probably be a stalemate because kizaru cant win and superman cant either

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_summers: it's not a form he chooses to go In and out of he is litterally made of light so superman is going to be hitting actual light particles in human form

Logias aren't intangible all the time. Kizaru has to go solid to attack. Superman is far faster than he is and will KO him.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@nyas said:

New 52 Superman haven't shown planet busting to my knowledge

Either way,it either Superman or stalemate

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SonDeathEater
@blackwind said:

Neither can harm the other. At best Kizaru is a large town buster. Supes would lol at that.

Old Chinjao and Base PTS Luffy are town level DC lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision. GG.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kizaru got shot by some scrub and didn't even notice it. His logia dispersion is always turned on.

Neither is harming the other.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate

they cant hurt each other

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Bench pressing the weight of the planet for several days then it later being revealed that the shockwaves of his punches could be easily felt from the planet's core to the exosphere is planet-busting level in my book, or at least pretty damn close.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@reactor said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@nyas said:

Bench pressing the weight of the planet for several days then it later being revealed that the shockwaves of his punches could be easily felt from the planet's core to the exosphere is planet-busting level in my book, or at least pretty damn close.

I know about those feats,they aren't necessary planet busting,but more planetary level.I do know New 52 Clark survive planet busting attacks.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@nyas said:

lol dude. You're a little confused.

Planetary level feats, meaning lifting it, or shaking it, transforming it, surface wiping it, etc.

Planet bust usually refers to flat out destroying a planet, or majority of a planet. for example:

Avatar image for doflamingo_the_joker
Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@englishmuffin: Don't worry, I made big assumptions like this for One Piece when I first started too :P You learn the truth quickly

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

@alakemega123: @terry2012: i never said kizaru could win i said it would probably be a stalemate because kizaru cant win and superman cant either

I never said you said Kizaru would win and you said how is it a stomp if Superman cannot touch Kizaru it probably would be a stalemate. Which is untrue. And I told you how Superman can touch Kizaru. And Superman do not have to harm Kizaru he can win by battle field removal, knockout, or tossing Kizaru into the sun.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a stalemate if it's on a unbustable planet.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: @terry2012: i never said kizaru could win i said it would probably be a stalemate because kizaru cant win and superman cant either

I never said you said Kizaru would win and you said how is it a stomp if Superman cannot touch Kizaru it probably would be a stalemate. Which is untrue. And I told you how Superman can touch Kizaru. And Superman do not have to harm Kizaru he can win by battle field removal, knockout, or tossing Kizaru into the sun.

you do know that superman cant touch Kizaru in his light form? it has nothing to do with speed its thanks to his elemental intangibility, there is nothing to "touch" for supes. without haki supes cant bypass this

so still stalemate

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman wins this mid diff.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: you do know that superman cant touch Kizaru in his light form? it has nothing to do with speed its thanks to his elemental intangibility, there is nothing to "touch" for supes. without haki supes cant bypass this

so still stalemate

You do know that Superman can touch Kizaru in his light form when he sundip? I know it has nothing to do with speed and that is what I was talking about to the other person. And you do know Superman can go into intangible to? I can use feats from any Superman. The op never said which Superman they are using in this battle. So I can use Allstar Superman feats. Or Silver age Superman feats since he held a black hole in his hands so he definitely can touch Kizaru in his light form.

So still Stomp for Superman.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless is superman stomps Kizaru.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Superman has to do is find whatever elemental weakness affects Kizaru. It's not like Superman's never faced down elemental opponents before. Smash him over the head with a mirror or throw a prism at him to disperse him or whatever. It's basically up to Superman to figure out how to get past Kizaru's intangibility whereas Kizaru has 0 ways to ever harm Superman. Superman wins 10/10 with the only difficulty being figuring out whatever weakness Kizaru has. Superman's smart enough and fast enough to do it trial by error style.

@kenshirofistofwrath: you do know that superman cant touch Kizaru in his light form? it has nothing to do with speed its thanks to his elemental intangibility, there is nothing to "touch" for supes. without haki supes cant bypass this

so still stalemate

You do know that Superman can touch Kizaru in his light form when he sundip? I know it has nothing to do with speed and that is what I was talking about to the other person. And you do know Superman can go into intangible to? I can use feats from any Superman. The op never said which Superman they are using in this battle. So I can use Allstar Superman feats. Or Silver age Superman feats since he held a black hole in his hands so he definitely can touch Kizaru in his light form.

You can't use all star Superman feats. There are rules on this forum. If no specific version is stated you use the current, main Earth Superman.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

._. They added that rule?

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so still stalemate

if we go by the site-rules if nothing is stated in the OP we use the most recent versions of the participating characters and superman sun-dipping or vibrating to go intangible doesnt change the fact that in his light form Supes still cant touch Kizaru who is composed of light.

logias in op generally cant be hurt and reform from any damage they receive in their elemental form unless you can bypass this with the usage of Haki or through elemental superiority

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stalemate or kizaru.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: if we go by the site-rules if nothing is stated in the OP we use the most recent versions of the participating characters and superman sun-dipping or vibrating to go intangible doesnt change the fact that in his light form Supes still cant touch Kizaru who is composed of light.

Superman sun dipping or vibrating to go intangible does change the fact that in his light form Superman can touch Kizaru who is composed of light because Superman sun- dip is composed of pure a form and light. Since sun-dipping is not just heat and fire it is also light. Which mean when he sun-dip he become light to, like Superman one million. And wasn't Superman Blue and Superman Red made of light? Superman have fought character made of pure energy and light and is able to hit them.

logias in op generally cant be hurt and reform from any damage they receive in their elemental form unless you can bypass this with the usage of Haki or through elemental superiority

You think Superman do not have elemental superiority?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@englishmuffin: Which Superman are you using?

@dredeuced: Current Superman is New 52. And I can use any version of Superman because the op never state exactly how limited Superman is since he can go sun dip. They made no rules at all. And I can ask them which version they are using, which I'm about to ask them. Because if they are using a different version of Superman and think of a different version of Superman then that rule is debunk if they say otherwise when you ask them.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dredeuced

@terry2012 said:

@englishmuffin: Which Superman are you using?

@dredeuced: Current Superman is New 52. And I can use any version of Superman because the op never state exactly how limited Superman is since he can go sun dip. They made no rules at all. And I can ask them which version they are using, which I'm about to ask them. Because if they are using a different version of Superman and think of a different version of Superman then that rule is debunk if they say otherwise when you ask them.

Yes, current version of Superman is New 52. No, you can't use whatever version of Superman you want because the OP never stated exactly which Superman. You know what happens when the OP doesn't specify rules or versions? You go the the Battle Forums rules thread, where it says this:

"

Be Specific About Fights

I think this is probably the most important rule, and when it’s followed, many other problems go away. When starting a battle you need to be specific about how everything is going to go down. This includes a lot of factors. A lot of posters just type "fighter 1 vs fighter 2, who wins?" and they're done. Putting just a little effort into it can sort out a lot of questions that pop up later. You can determine if the characters involved are acting in character (like they normally would as their personalities dictate), if they are “bloodlusted” or anywhere in between, how much time they get before the fight (prep), where they're fighting, what gear they have with them, which incarnation of the character, any power limitations, etc, etc. It really isn’t hard to flesh out the battle a little and it goes a long way.

Writing some options again to make sure they’re easy to see:

In Character or Bloodlusted

Prep Time or No Prep Time

Setting (time, location, bystanders, available resources, etc)

Gear (standard weaponry/gadgets/items, unarmed, special weapons)

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

Extra Rules (time limits, boundaries, what counts as win)

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post."

It is assumed that the characters are the current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception, which is new 52 Superman.

Yes, if the OP goes back and clarifies a different version of Superman then you use that version, but until then you don't just get to decide who it is. We don't get to go "Well, since the OP didn't specify, I will use Cosmic Armor Superman who's a multiversal threat!" People used to do that, it was idiotic, and that's why we have rules. You are trying to do that very same dumb thing by using All Star Superman, who's a non-canon/elseworlds version that is never applicable to a generic Superman vs thread.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman sun dipping or vibrating to go intangible does change the fact that in his light form Superman can touch Kizaru who is composed of light because Superman sun- dip is composed of pure a form and light.

...scans?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By terry2012

@dredeuced: I know what the rules said and there is no need to post the rule to me. You ought to be posting that to the op and not me. And Yes I can like I said because I'm going to ask them which I have already. And you really cannot assumed the character is current because the op could thinking of a different version or different character with said name and assuming it is current is wrong in itself. And it contradict itself. And like someone said earlier they just added that in there. Because it is specific enough when it say:

I think this is probably the most important rule, and when it’s followed, many other problems go away. When starting a battle you need to be specific about how everything is going to go down. This includes a lot of factors. A lot of posters just type "fighter 1 vs fighter 2, who wins?" and they're done. Putting just a little effort into it can sort out a lot of questions that pop up later. You can determine if the characters involved are acting in character (like they normally would as their personalities dictate), if they are “bloodlusted” or anywhere in between, how much time they get before the fight (prep), where they're fighting, what gear they have with them, which incarnation of the character, any power limitations, etc, etc. It really isn’t hard to flesh out the battle a little and it goes a long way.

Writing some options again to make sure they’re easy to see:

In Character or Bloodlusted

Prep Time or No Prep Time

Setting (time, location, bystanders, available resources, etc)

Gear (standard weaponry/gadgets/items, unarmed, special weapons)

Character Version (current version, original, alternate universe, etc)

Extra Rules (time limits, boundaries, what counts as win)

I mean it is enough right then in there above.

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post."

We all know what assuming makes us right? It make a fool out of you. Which is why I do not stick to this rule and ask them which version they are using. Which is wise then to assume anything. I rather ask them and be correct then to assume by default and be wrong. I like to humble myself and ask them and be correct all the time (I know no one is perfect) then to assume and be half right half of the time and half wrong half of the time. If they say it is current then that is fine but, if they say it is not then some of the people in this thread would be wrong. The op might be new here.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Google what, exactly? I don't remember any scan where superman becomes light as you are saying.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should win with mid difficulty.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nyas

@homicidalmaniac said:

@nyas said:

What about sun dip + max speed charge to the core of the planet ? Wouldn't that be enough ?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dredeuced

@terry2012 said:

We all know what assuming makes us right? It make a fool out of you. Which is why I do not stick to this rule and ask them which version they are using. Which is wise then to assume anything. I rather ask them and be correct then to assume by default and be wrong. I like to humble myself and ask them and be correct all the time (I know no one is perfect) then to assume and be half right half of the time and half wrong half of the time. If they say it is current then that is fine but, if they say it is not then some of the people in this thread would be wrong. The op might be new here.

It doesn't matter if the OP is new here. He can make all the nondescript threads he wants. When they are nondescript we just use the current versions so the thread can be fruitful and conducive to discussion from the getgo. This is specifically to stop people like you turning threads into mockeries where you just choose whichever super powerful version of a character you want so they can win.

You can't get on to me for "assuming" what the OP meant when, confronted with an argument, you assume the usage of All Star Superman, a non canon version, just to make an argument that Superman wins. Atleast my assumption has basis in the rules -- rules made specifically to deal with people who make low detail threads and people who try to cheese fights by using non-canon, non-standard versions of characters. The rule exists for a reason. You literally just assumed a specifically more powerful version to benefit yourself, now who does this make an ass out of?

You can't just ignore any and every rule on the forum when it doesn't suit you. You've got thousands of posts, clearly you realize this, right?

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't matter which superman is being used because unless he's a reality warper, telepath, or has haki he loses

SavageSick97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos the whole verse with ease.

RIDICULOUS CURBSTOMP.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't matter which superman is being used because unless he's a reality warper, telepath, or has haki he loses

He certainly has Haki. It is a literal requirement to be able to use Haki if you are a vice admiral or higher in the Marines.

EnglishMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NEW 52 SUPERMAN, Should have been more clear

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: i was saying that if superman isnt any of those things that he would lose but do you think haki could allow kizaru to hurt superman

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: i was saying that if superman isnt any of those things that he would lose but do you think haki could allow kizaru to hurt superman

Not really. Even if it was magic it's mostly just used to physically enhance someone's defense and striking power to levels that are irrelevant to Superman unless he's jobbing out of his mind.