User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GeorgeWBush
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No idea. Hard to judge where Raskta really is, but she contended with Orbalisk Bane well enough. Adi Gallia was faring worse against TCW Grievous, so I'd probably give it to Raskta as a swordsman. Clearly, Adi has superior Force-based showings, though.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zapan871

Raskta wins the duel, though she is a mediocre Force-user. Adi didn't impress me much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I don't know, but I recall that she hurled a large boulder at Aurra Sing in Republic. I recall that Raskta was clearly stated in the novel to be mediocre with the Force, so I assume Adi is just better.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShootingNova

@i_like_swords: She formed an illusion along with Qui-Gon and Plo Koon, and she had some other feats like TKing a large rock into Aurra Sing to incapacitate her.

Have you started reading the Bane trilogy?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zapan87: She was stated to be poor at defending Force attacks, and she would have been plastered by Bane's Force attack and had her bones crushed or whatever the text described, were it not for Valenthyne Farfalla's intervention.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Gallia

Kilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lsu.

inb4 muh PT scaling chains. Raskta cutting a swathe through Sith fodder is more impressive than being held up by bounty hunters and unshielded destroyer droids, with Qui-Gon’s aid. Raskta is skillful enough to hold her own and land martial strikes on Savage before being overpowered with the Force.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to tell given that the two are separated by centuries. Raskta was more prominent a fighter in her era, do I really see Adi Gallia being considered the most skilled duelist of Raskta's time? No, not really.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM amped Raksta likely wins barring force abuse from Adi.

Base to base Adi wrecks her.

Avatar image for deactivated-63338e7709476
deactivated-63338e7709476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adi slaps.

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Slash03

Sabers: Even though Raskta is pretty good with the lightsaber, I think Gallia might be able pull it off but certainly in a difficult fight, she is not as bad as some people think. When Gallia faced Grievous for the first time she managed to stonewalled him and later it was revealed that she was getting the upper hand during all the time, and in their second encounter she hold her own by a good amount of time. Finally, she outskilled Savage during all fight until he force pushed her. Gallia was certainly the superior swordsman, she was dodging his saber attacks with ease, the only reason why she lost is because she was facing a Hulk, If he hadn't received that bulky body, Gallia's kick would have worked and Savage would have probably died. Gallia is a good duelist on her own way and she matches Raskta in physicality, both are fast, agile, precise and acrobatic.

Force: First, Raskta isn't known for her Force abilities and second, Gallia has more and better Force Feats, Gallia wins.

All Out: Gallia wins by feats, Raskta wins by hype, but honestly I think Gallia has the edge (7/10). Unlike Gallia, Raskta best feats were with Battle meditation and company.

Copper_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gallia. Raskta showed she's more tactically minded in a fight, but Adi is just as well trained in saber combat, just as aggressive, and better with the force. slash03 said it best.