• 65 results
BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BetaRayz8317

Who would win this matchup? Ultron and the Hulk are attempting to destroy Asgard. Thor has the Odinforce. 12 hours prep.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Ultron actually prep for King Thor?

@killemall @dondave

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is knda fodder here no? Odinforce seems like overkill vs that team. King thor solos, Herc makes gyros for the evening feast

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron is knda fodder here no? Odinforce seems like overkill vs that team. King thor solos, Herc makes gyros for the evening feast

Lol

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: And that Thor has 12 hours of prep as well...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt he'd use it. He'd just go drinking again.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@reaverlation said:

I doubt he'd use it. He'd just go drinking again.

With Hercules of course! Drunk talking on how they'll take over the universe with that prep!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2.

I don't think Ultron can do much with only 12 hours of prep.

Thor solos, while Hercules sits back and drinks.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron and Hulk for the win. One of the weakest Hulks ran through all of Mt. Olympus, easily dispatching every god on the way up. He then "let" Zeus beat him. Another "weak" hulk, after nearly killing Thor, had an easy time dispatching Asgard. He then broke the illusion Loki set upon him, then he defeated Loki. A weak Hulk did this, soWB hulk would rip king thor in half. Ultron beaten all of the avengers, including thor, many times. This fight is one sided

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron has little to no advantage being on asgard since they rely on no tech.

@fabulousness17: are you really saying that hulk is a match for the odinforce? O_o

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fabulousness17

@toptiergoat: what has magic done for Thor against regular Hulk? Nothing. Because the Hulk always stomps him. So what would the Odin force do to WB Hulk? Nada! Magic doesn't ever work like is "supposed" to in marvel. It always turns into a "fight". Alsways. This is why no Thor or Asgardian has ever beaten any incarnation of the Hulk (don't dare mention any cannons or imaginary "what ifs"). Please show me one true scan of where Thor has beaten the Hulk (with at least a knock out). A true win where thor just flies away afterwards. There isn't any. He was even owned when he went into warriors madness. The Hulk has even nearly killed him with his own hammer lol. I have plenty of scans of Thor getting owned if you would like to see them :)

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TopTierGoat

Do you have one of King Thor getting owned while in possession of the Odinforce? Nah didnt think so.

Should i post scans of what king thor did to galactus last month?

I'll ask the questioon again... @fabulousness17: are you really saying that hulk is a match for the odinforce? O_o

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on what resources are available for Ultron

If this is Phalanx Ultron then he infects them turning them into slaves.

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptiergoat: do you have one of king thor owning the Hulk? Do you have any scans of any Asgsrdians owning the Hulk? I have plenty of the hulk owning many asgardians.

Regular hulk is much more powerful than regular thor, WB Hulk is much more powerful than King Thor. Please just show me one scan lol please please please :)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see King Thor soloing.

Jmarshmallow

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So there are two here who believe that wb hulk would defeat a skyfather level being.

Can a mod please delete my account, i cant stands nomore. ... ugh

Dont delete my account mods :)

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Odinforce is easily galaxy busting, with plenty of feats to back it up. If Hulk gets taken down by Thor or Surfer constantly, what chance does he have?

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptiergoat: @toptiergoat: do you have one of king thor owning the Hulk? Do you have any scans of any Asgsrdians owning the Hulk? I have plenty of the hulk owning many asgardians.

Regular hulk is much more powerful than regular thor, WB Hulk is much more powerful than King Thor. Please just show me one scan lol please please please :)

This pretty much sums it up. Would you like to see scans of Red Hulk stomping King Thor? King thor even said that the Red Hulk, "could of killed him." This Red Hulk also owned a "regular" hulk their first encounter though. Hmm.. Does this mean Marvel is comparing King Thor to a regular Hulk? It looks like it. They were pretty equal. Be happy though, because Thor does come back and even gets a couple of shots in before the "regular" green hulk jumps back in. The Green Hulk defeats the red Hulk. Even here Thor wasn't able to "defeat" a hulk lol. It's like Marvel just won't allow it. Was that feat of King Thor impressive? Fighting alongside, equally, with a regular hulk? I don't think so. What about when King Thor was stalemated by iron man rocking the Thor buster suit? That wasn't impressive either. It's time you guys face the facts. I'm still waiting for one scan of Thor beating "any" hulk.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: hahaha show me The hulk getting beat by thor!!! Please just once!!

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isnt hulk vs thor, please stop comparing apples n oranges.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptiergoat: it pretty much is. Does Herc stand a chance vs Ultron? Of course not. The Hulk vs Thor fight is the deciding factor.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone show scans of Thor beating the Hulk so we can shut him up? No cans or What If's?..

No one has showed anything so I'm starting to think he is telling the truth.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: It pretty much isnt! It is king thor with the odinforce with herc vs Adamantium Ultron & WB hulk.

Doesnt seem anything quite like what we've seen in the past. But clearly you cant let go / get past the op.

And you still havent even answered my question! My guess thats cause if you see your answer on screen, you'll realize just how silly you sound and look

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptiergoat: Necro thor is Thor's powers combined with the Necro Sword (which is Gorrs powers). Tho is two peoples powers, not just Thor. Let's keep this thread on just King thor. I'm anxious to see a scan of Thor beating hulk as well now. Everyone keeps beating around the bush so it must not have been done

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uberhikari

@newblood2333: Nobody is taking the guy seriously. King Thor is a skyfather. That's the version of Thor that had the Odin-Force after Odin died and then proceeded to conquer the Earth. Zeus beat the everloving shit out of Hulk and King Thor is above Zeus. It's not really worth debating or going through the trouble of posting scans.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Newblood2333

@uberhikari: did you even read the issue? The hulk let Zeus beat him in order to prove a point. The hulk didn't throw one punch. And your right, thor did bring Asgard to earth, but he was ultimately beaten up by a team of street level fighters. Remember what happened to Asgard in seige? The sentry tore it to pieces while swatting thor away the whole time, like he was a fly. All of asgsrd destroyed by the Sentry? And the hulk beat the sentry right? I'm siding with the other guy now because there still hasn't been one fight presented that shows any Asgardian beating the Hulk. The Hulk is like 10-0 vs Asgard lol.

And I know who odinforce thor is. He's the one that was almost at killed by the red hulk and stalemated by iron man. I know this website has a TON of Thor fans, which is why it baffles me that not one of you are able to show us a fight of Thor beating the Hulk.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: loeb force red hulk, not a shame to be beat by walkimg PiS and did you just call sentry a street leveler? Sentry is extremley powerful and could beat hulk with ease

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bones309

Didn't the Enchantress kill the Hulk once with one shot? I believe Odin had to revive him.

No Caption Provided

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: i was talking about a different time. And it didn't look like the sentry could beat the WW hulk. Please indulge me with a scan of thor beating the hulk. I don't have all night. Does such a thing not exist? Please tell me and I'll stop asking for it.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TopTierGoat

@newblood2333: LOL ok. Where exactly did I say anything at all about necro king thor or the necro sword? Lets keep this on King Thor with the Odinforce please kthnx!!!!

How do you go just 2 posts and say "Let's keep this thread on just King thor." to "I know this website has a TON of Thor fans, which is why it baffles me that not one of you are able to show us a fight of Thor beating the Hulk" lawlz

And talk about beating around the bush.... my question STILL goes unanswered. PFFT... scoff... eyeroll... ;)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@reaverlation: I dont think he could in 12 hours, and given King Thor had very little trouble ripping a hole in the Destroyer Armor itself, his adamantium wont be able to save him either.

When one of your greatest asset is, "i can tank everything you can throw at me coz i am a indestructible" , you are always going to be at a disadvantage when put against a guy who can rip a hole in you once angered.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: hahaha is the enchantress Thor? Hahahahahaha I've never seen anyone avoid this topic as much as you guys have hahaha. I have a ton of scans of thor getting owned by almost everyone. But let's stick to this topic.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: hahaha is the enchantress Thor? Hahahahahaha I've never seen anyone avoid this topic as much as you guys have hahaha. I have a ton of scans of thor getting owned by almost everyone. But let's stick to this topic.

You said "I'm siding with the other guy now because there still hasn't been one fight presented that shows any Asgardian beating the Hulk." I was simply counter that with her taking him down with ease.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BetaRayz8317

@toptiergoat: you asked him if he seen what king thor did to galactus last month. Wernt you talking about necro thor?

Wow, this guy has made some good points about The Hulk. It even made to type in "hulk vs thor" in YouTube and the Hulk owned him Everytime. He's annoying but on point.

Has the Hulk ever beaten Thor? I seriously can't find one thing that says he has. Not a single fight

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love Hulk, he's not beating OF Thor, not even in World Breaker mode. Herc and Ultron don't really matter in this one.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betarayz8317: There was a full battle before he went and retrieved the sword. There is an obvious upgrade while wielding that weapon, I was referring to the first part of the battle.

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333: "I have a ton of scans of thor getting owned by almost everyone. But let's stick to this topic."

Ahhhhh and there it is. Clearly you came in here with an agenda , i'll feed this troll no longer.

BetaRayz8317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hubris_exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor shanks them both with a glass shard he go found beneath his boot.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TrueKing95

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: i was talking about a different time. And it didn't look like the sentry could beat the WW hulk. Please indulge me with a scan of thor beating the hulk. I don't have all night. Does such a thing not exist? Please tell me and I'll stop asking for it.

No Caption Provided

Thor has owned Hulk before. However, Hulk has owned Thor before also. King Thor on the otherhand is just to much for even the most powerful hulk. King Thor was more powerful than Odin himself was. Now please dont tell me you think Odin cant beat hulk.

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TrueKing95

@toptiergoat: you asked him if he seen what king thor did to galactus last month. Wernt you talking about necro thor?

Wow, this guy has made some good points about The Hulk. It even made to type in "hulk vs thor" in YouTube and the Hulk owned him Everytime. He's annoying but on point.

Has the Hulk ever beaten Thor? I seriously can't find one thing that says he has. Not a single fight

No Caption Provided

You're kidding right? They own each other left and right.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheTruthIII

@thetruthiii: hahaha show me The hulk getting beat by thor!!! Please just once!!

No Caption Provided

When one character one-shots another, it's considered a "stomp". So in this case, Hulk (and his fanboys) is "stomped" by Thor.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@toptiergoat: do you have one of king thor owning the Hulk? Do you have any scans of any Asgsrdians owning the Hulk? I have plenty of the hulk owning many asgardians.

Are you serious ? Everybody knows that regular Thor is more powerful than regular Hulk, the only thing Hulk is superior to Thor is in strength, but Thor is much more powerful

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@betarayz8317: King Thor is Over Kill, he solos by simply banishing them from Asgaurd.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers