The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"carnage scrapes the bones clean.carnage 10/10 "

Nah this is Adamantium Sabretooth. Carnage couldn't cut through an unbreakable substance.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Fortified_Hooligan said:
Nah this is Adamantium Sabretooth. Carnage couldn't cut through an unbreakable substance. "
His skin is.Good match up though.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fortified_Hooligan said:

Carnage would pwn regular Sabe, but Adamantium Sabe is pretty damn tough
Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Kastiel

I'd still give it to Carnage, only because I see him winning 6/10.

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Chaos Prime said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
Nah this is Adamantium Sabretooth. Carnage couldn't cut through an unbreakable substance. "
His skin is.Good match up though. "

Thank u
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Hard to say who would win this. Carnae is definitely more agile,stronger, and faster than Sabretooth. But with a healing factor and indestructible skeleton this fight would come down to who could endure the most punishment. Does the Carnage symbiote still drain it's opponents when it touches them?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

Hard to say who would win this. Carnae is definitely more agile,stronger, and faster than Sabretooth. But with a healing factor and indestructible skeleton this fight would come down to who could endure the most punishment. Does the Carnage symbiote still drain it's opponents when it touches them?

"
It never had such an ability, as far as I know.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Morpheus_ said:
"@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

"
It never had such an ability, as far as I know."

This ability was mentioned in New Avengers #2 during Carnage's prison escape. I haven't seen it in any issues outside of this one but I was curious if this is a new power?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

"
It never had such an ability, as far as I know."
This ability was mentioned in New Avengers #2 during Carnage's prison escape. I haven't seen it in any issues outside of this one but I was curious if this is a new power? "
He has showed the ability to absorb other symbiotes, but I've never seen him in any of his Amazing Spider-man appearances using the skill you mention. Now, since I have never seen him using it, and since he is dead (or missing) for about 3-4 years, I doubt that this ability was ever demonstrated in action. And as such it is difficult to take into account in general.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

"

Sabretooth is still smarter and far more skilled than Cassidy.
Omnithian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Omnithian

@Kastiel said:

"I'd still give it to Carnage, only because I see him winning 6/10. "

Co-Signed
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By celmaijmen

Carnage 10/10 if Carnage screws up 9/10

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ziro

Carnage neuters Sabertooth(adamantium or no).
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By loganreme

Vic gets his ass handed to him, adamantium or not :(
jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jack128875
Oh give me a break.......  Carnage would reduce Sabretooth to a walking skeleton
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lagoon_boy
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  Actually it is not that unbreakable...Hulk i believe crumpled/balled one, His strength level was i think 400 tons at that time.
exodus0000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By exodus0000000

Call me crazy, but I'm actually thinking Sabretooth has this one. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spidey 15

Adamantium will change the possibility of losing his head....but he can still be KOed...=]
Carnage wins...=]

Mc_Karnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mc_Karnag

carnage wins because of is greater versatility

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LT1085

Sabretooth and Carnage are about to face off, when suddenly the symbiote, seeing a much more appealing host separates completely from cassidy and bonds with sabretooth. sabretooth/carnage carves cassidy up into cold cuts and picks his teeth clean with his bones.

Avatar image for the_white_lantern
The White Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adamantium Sabretooth

Sabretooth has Adamantium skeleton????
since when? i dont read x-men very often
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By joshmightbe
@LT1085: then he goes to rip wolvie a new a$$hole
Avatar image for the_white_lantern
The White Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
" @The White Lantern: Apocalypse gave it to Creed, but then Logan still defeated him. "
if it is not much to ask can you post the name of that issue
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WeaponX510

victor wins people underestimate him constantly. He frikkin killed wendigo who is much stronger than carnage and more damage soak. Creed has 100's of years of experience carnage has no where near. His fighting skills are way better my a mile and when he gets in close with cassidy then there is no hope for carnage since ONE OF THEM CANT BE KILLED AS EASY AS THE OTHER.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By ComicStooge

Cagnage incapasitates him...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@WeaponX510 said:
" victor wins people underestimate him constantly. He frikkin killed wendigo who is much stronger than carnage and more damage soak. Creed has 100's of years of experience carnage has no where near. His fighting skills are way better my a mile and when he gets in close with cassidy then there is no hope for carnage since ONE OF THEM CANT BE KILLED AS EASY AS THE OTHER. "
Creed loses...Carmage can't be really hurt and he is much faster than Creed and has the strength(50 tons) to KO him....=]
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30  Edited By InnerVenom123

To quote the red'nblack man/alien himself...

"I AM THE TRUE MASTER OF DEATH!!!"

Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Glasgow

Won't Carnage see him coming from every direction, since he can see from any part of his suit? I think I've read somewhere he can do that...

VIN31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By VIN31

Sabretooth wins..

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spidey 15
@VIN31: Nope....=]
VIN31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By VIN31

But is true.Sabretooth with adamantium is something like wolverine.Carnege can win wolverine?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15
@VIN31: Actually wolverine would lose.... wolverine will be KOed like many ppl did that b4.... or he will have his neck broken....same thing will happen to Sabretooth...here is the evidence 

No Caption Provided
VIN31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By VIN31

What is faster, to use all you strength or just pop your claws?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@VIN31: Claws are nothing since the symbiote can heal...=]
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By capall

carnage would win the majority here if not all due to greater agility, speed, strength altho there isn't a huge difference it is sufficient to grant him the victory here

VIN31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By VIN31

He is more expert in the battle than Carnage.He will find way to create noise of high frequency and then he will rip him in many pieces.

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@VIN31: You comparing iron-man with wolverine????O_o
                 Anyway...Carnage is hell faster than wolvie or Creed would ever been and he can just KO him.... he is 50 tonner and wolvie has been KOed by less....no one of them can hurt him and he must create really loud sound in order to hurt him...experienced is nothing since spidey had beaten wolverine ...so Carnage will destroy him and  sabretooth...=]
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WeaponX510
@spidey 15 said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" victor wins people underestimate him constantly. He frikkin killed wendigo who is much stronger than carnage and more damage soak. Creed has 100's of years of experience carnage has no where near. His fighting skills are way better my a mile and when he gets in close with cassidy then there is no hope for carnage since ONE OF THEM CANT BE KILLED AS EASY AS THE OTHER. "
Creed loses...Carmage can't be really hurt and he is much faster than Creed and has the strength(50 tons) to KO him....=] "
creed killed wendigo with 100 ton strength and it took hulk and wolverine to take down if im not mistaken. 
@spidey 15 said:
" @VIN31: Claws are nothing since the symbiote can heal...=] "
well i have yet to see him heal from sentrys attacks when he was ripped in half. and sabertooth heals faster than the symbiote if you have proof he heals faster than sabertooth i would love to see it
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By crabtree

sabretooth wins

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15
@WeaponX510 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
Creed loses...Carmage can't be really hurt and he is much faster than Creed and has the strength(50 tons) to KO him....=] "
creed killed wendigo with 100 ton strength and it took hulk and wolverine to take down if im not mistaken. 
@spidey 15 said:
" @VIN31: Claws are nothing since the symbiote can heal...=] "
well i have yet to see him heal from sentrys attacks when he was ripped in half. and sabertooth heals faster than the symbiote if you have proof he heals faster than sabertooth i would love to see it "
First defeating this guys is PIS of course since he has been KOed by less....also wolvie already tag Carnage and it didn't kill him at all...it was needed iceman's help to stop him...i didn't say that he heals faster...don't try to change my post...anyway..hulk isn't faster at all than wolverine but Carnage is also he can use the sembiote like web so he can beat him and in that way.... Wolvie has been KOed by less and also Sabretooth got beaten by spidey if i remember correctly....Carnage wins....=]
exodus0000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By exodus0000000

Nah it could honestly go either way.  I'd say 6/10 to either one of them to be honest.  Carnage is a sadistic mofo who would kill without hesitation, so is Creed.  I'd give it to Creed in terms of being more skilled in the art of combat, has the healing factor, a fair amount of strength (not anywhere near as strong as Carnage of course), his natural killing instinct, bloodlust etc.  I'd give it to Carnage in the department of having a lot more versatile attacks in his arsenal, agility, and his strength.  It's hard for me to give it to just one guy.  It won't be a blowout by any means for either one of them.  In the end though I give it to Sabretooth because it would be a very close battle in my opinion.  When I play a scenario out in my head, I see Creed coming out on top more often than not.  
 P.S. ANY comic, scenario, or situation where Spiderman beats Wolverine one-on-one in hand-to-hand combat is pure bs.  Wolverine, the same guy who has had a good bit of his memories replaced with battle tactics, new fighting techniques, different ways to kill a man, etc. and he'd lose to a kid with "ok" fighting abilities is simply just bad writing.  I know Peter has the strength, webs, agility, and 6th sense or whatever, but come on...ok well the strength, agility, and 6th sense would make this a much closer fight, but still wolverine 7/10 times imo. *shrugs*

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spidey 15
@exodus0000000: Wolvie can't beat Peter.....Peter already beaten wolvie and is more logical than if wolvie could beaten him....And if spidey can do this then Carnage won't have a big problem....=]
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By geraldthesloth
@spidey 15 said:
" @exodus0000000: Wolvie can't beat Peter.....Peter already beaten wolvie and is more logical than if wolvie could beaten him....And if spidey can do this then Carnage won't have a big problem....=] "

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spidey 15
@geraldthesloth: That was PIS imo considering their powers and their fights....but you are right...it's for an other debate that i would like to argue about....=]
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By geraldthesloth
@spidey 15: LOL I'm more of a spider-man fan than a Wolverine fan, so you probably wouldn't catch me debating for Wolvie seeing as in previous debates about it I've had spideys back.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FLCL1
@crabtree said:
"sabretooth wins"

lol no
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spidey 15
@geraldthesloth: To bad...i've lost an other oportunity to argue for this battle.....months ago my friends who are wolvie fans always were saying to me that wolvie beats spidey...so this battle became an obssesion to me and that's why i like to debate in this battle...anyway Carnage wins...=]