Adamantium Absorbing Man vs WW Hulk (read OP)

• 104 results
Squaredcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Squaredcircle

In this scenario the Red Skull has tutored and educated Crusher Creel and he is now quite intelligent. Also he has had True Adamantium surgically implanted in his body so he always has access to it in order to absorb it and transform. 

Fight takes place in Arizona desert. Absorbing man is transformed to Adamantium prior to the fight. No BFR. 

Who wins and why? 

vs 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

World War Hulk slaughters him.

Squaredcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Squaredcircle
@comicdude23 said:
"World War Hulk slaughters him. "

How is He going to damage True Adamantium?
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@Squaredcircle said:
"@comicdude23 said:
How is He going to damage True Adamantium? "

Normal Hulk has already destroyed it without too much trouble....
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@comicdude23 said:
"@Squaredcircle said:
"@comicdude23 said:
Normal Hulk has already destroyed it without too much trouble.... "

When did Hulk destroy adamantium?
Squaredcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Squaredcircle
@comicdude23 said:
"@Squaredcircle said:
"@comicdude23 said:
Normal Hulk has already destroyed it without too much trouble.... "

That was secondary Adamantium, not True Adamantium.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By karrob

WWH...simply for the fact that he would use cunning to take out Creel.

jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Hulk never destroyed true adamantium, he once broke a needle made from it but nothing like creel, he wouldn't be bale to dent him. 

As for the win, I have no idea, but WWH has Banners smarts ( or so i hear, not that big into hulk) so I would give it to him.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackadam
@comicdude23 said:

why? absorbing man does not need any material to become strongr that what peope don't know. he would absorb the energy of someone if he touch him, or this case if wwhulk punch absorbing man, he would instantly will have the strength and durability of wwhulk. this ability is what let him go toe to toe with classic thor. he is no dumb either, in dark reign lethal legion with prep he three shotted the sentry, by absorbing just the right amount of enery. without PIS like luke cage punching him, he could win this. however he is not limited to just absrobr the energy of his opponent, he can also absorb the battle field around and can grow to enormous propertions. absorbing man win this.
Squaredcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Squaredcircle

Read the OP. This is an intelligent creel.
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By capall2

without PIS/CIS wwh can not win here without using bfr
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blackadam
@Squaredcircle said:
"Read the OP. This is an intelligent creel. "

creel does not have to be "tutored" by red hulk( like he is one the smartest person in the planet, anyways) to be intelligent. the guy is not amadeus cho, but he is not dumb. he takes this
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13  Edited By nightwing91
@jeanlucpicard said:
" Hulk never destroyed true adamantium, he once broke a needle made from it but nothing like creel, he wouldn't be bale to dent him.  As for the win, I have no idea, but WWH has Banners smarts ( or so i hear, not that big into hulk) so I would give it to him. "
I'm pretty certain breaking the adamantium needle was ultimate hulk, in that universe adamantium is significantly weaker the 616.

Absorbing man for the win.
Squaredcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Squaredcircle
@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:
creel does not have to be "tutored" by red hulk( like he is one the smartest person in the planet, anyways) to be intelligent. the guy is not amadeus cho, but he is not dumb. he takes this "

UMM..he was tutored by red skull in this scenario.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blackadam
@Squaredcircle said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:
creel does not have to be "tutored" by red hulk( like he is one the smartest person in the planet, anyways) to be intelligent. the guy is not amadeus cho, but he is not dumb. he takes this "

UMM..he was tutored by red skull in this scenario. "

my bad, i read bad, i thought it was red hulk. still he dos not have tp be tutored by anyone to win this fight.
Squaredcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Squaredcircle
@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:

my bad, i read bad, i thought it was red hulk. still he dos not have tp be tutored by anyone to win this fight. "

No he doesnt have to, I wanted whoever won to get the W for a true fighting defeat and not trickery.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blackadam
@Squaredcircle said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:

my bad, i read bad, i thought it was red hulk. still he dos not have tp be tutored by anyone to win this fight. "
No he doesnt have to, I wanted whoever won to get the W for a true fighting defeat and not trickery. "

??? 

Squaredcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Squaredcircle
@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Squaredcircle said:

No he doesnt have to, I wanted whoever won to get the W for a true fighting defeat and not trickery. "
???   "

Read the OP. In this scenario i had the Red Skull tutor and educate the Absorbing man so no one would say "he's too dumb and hulk out-smarts him". I wanted the battle to be an actual fight and not "hulk convinces creel to absorb a twinkie". Up to speed now?
Squaredcircle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Squaredcircle
@karrob said:
"WWH...simply for the fact that he would use cunning to take out Creel. "

Read the OP.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By HellionVulcan
@capall2 said:
" without PIS/CIS wwh can not win here without using bfr "
I agree with this if bfr is allowed WWhulk can win other wise he loses ..
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Crusher would get knocked around the whole planet and not even go down the only way i think WW hulk can win is if he can either  

1. bfr him somehow 

2. get him to turn to normal and slaughter him
Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

seriously guys? world war hulk who has fought a raging sentry to a stand still and absorbing man is looked at as a threat? wolverine tried to cut hulk's eyes out when world war hulk fought the x men and hulk quickly regenerated his eyes. I can't believe no on has flagged this as a mismatch.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seriously guys? world war hulk who has fought a raging sentry to a stand still and absorbing man is looked at as a threat? wolverine tried to cut hulk's eyes out when world war hulk fought the x men and hulk quickly regenerated his eyes. I can't believe no on has flagged this as a mismatch.

Hulk can't even hurt Absorbing Man here and since there is no battlefield removal, there's not much he can do other than trying to make Creel absorb something less durable.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Absorbing Man would probably win under these circumstances. His offensive output is impressive even without absorbing indestructible metal.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absorbing Man

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mohammed_alg_92 said:

Hulk can't even hurt Absorbing Man here and since there is no battlefield removal, there's not much he can do other than trying to make Creel absorb something less durable.

savage hulk was able to rip secondary adamantium with little trouble, not to mention the time he ripped wolverine apart. This is worl war hulk, a version incredibly stronger than savage hulk, ww huilk can hurt absorbing man herenot to mention outclass him in tactics,dont forgett this is hulk with banners intellect. WW hulk takes this with some effort.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Honestly Creel can beat him even without being adamantium. They've fought three times and Creel should have won all but one of them if it weren't for the environment or a plot device.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@heirtothekingdom said:
@mohammed_alg_92 said:

savage hulk was able to rip secondary adamantium with little trouble, not to mention the time he ripped wolverine apart. This is worl war hulk, a version incredibly stronger than savage hulk, ww huilk can hurt absorbing man herenot to mention outclass him in tactics,dont forgett this is hulk with banners intellect. WW hulk takes this with some effort.

1. Hulk has never ripped Secondary Adamantium.
  2. That was 1610 Wolverine who isn't fully composed of the metal like the 616 version.
  3. Hulk still has no way of harming Creel.
Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Absorbing Man would probably win under these circumstances. His offensive output is impressive even without absorbing indestructible metal.

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: sorry i didnt mean rip i meant crack, in the comic it is said to be pure adamantium, so yes he can harm creel. the hulk in the photo has not even the spec of the power ww hulk has. WW hulk takes the battle as i said in the begining.

No Caption Provided

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: lets also not forget when mindless hulk (much weaker than ww hulk) fractured onslaughts armor, something that none of the heroes could do. Again we are talking ww hulk an incredibly stronger version of mindless hulk who is also a very smart tactition. (and if you want to make the arguement that jean grey amped hulk she didnt she just seperated hulk and banner).

No Caption Provided

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or absorbing man

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mohammed_alg_92: Only the statue is adamantium. Not the base. Secondly, Marvel retconned any breaking of true adamantium into secondary adamantium.

Just because Hulk broke Onslaught shields Doesn't mean he can break adamantium. None of those heroes could break adamantium either.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Done

No Caption Provided

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And no matter what people say..... This HAS happened. You don't have to like it, but there it is >.>

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 20damon

@green_skaar said:
@mohammed_alg_92 said:

Exactly. Absorbing man has nowhere near the damage output to put Hulk down, he has NO way to win. Not a -ONE-

mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: I'm sure these other scans can show you hulk's history with adamantium and how he is able to harm it, not to mention these scans show an incredibly weaker version of the world war hulk we are talking about.

@20damon said:

And no matter what people say..... This HAS happened. You don't have to like it, but there it is >.>

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mohammed_alg_92: Those may be weaker versions of Hulk....... but in this thread Hulk is hitting a SOLID piece of adamantium. Not a thin piece of adamantium like Ultron. When AM transforms his entire body becomes adamanitum. His skin, flesh, muscles, bones are all adamantium. Hulk has never come close to breaking a thick-solid piece of adamantium. I agree that AM can't hurt Hulk. But Hulk is not breaking a solid mass of adamantium. But Hulk wins by incapacitaion not by KO or destroying his body.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@mohammed_alg_92: Those may be weaker versions of Hulk....... but in this thread Hulk is hitting a SOLID piece of adamantium. Not a thin piece of adamantium like Ultron. When AM transforms his entire body becomes adamanitum. His skin, flesh, muscles, bones are all adamantium. Hulk has never come close to breaking a thick-solid piece of adamantium. I agree that AM can't hurt Hulk. But Hulk is not breaking a solid mass of adamantium. But Hulk wins by incapacitaion not by KO or destroying his body.

He's a lot stronger in this incarnation. He's got all the time in the world to work. I don't write the comics, so we've SEEN him damage adamantium. This isn't even open to interpretation, the scans speak for themselves. But again, he's got all the time in the world to work since there is nothing AM can do to him, but seeing as this is a very very smart Hulk, he'd likely go for the much easier option and do similar to what he did to Emma Frost.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: No one disputed that this is a stronger version. Nor that he has damaged adamantium. But he has never damaged anything as solid as Creel. As said, he wins by incapacitation.

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@20damon: No one disputed that this is a stronger version. Nor that he has damaged adamantium. But he has never damaged anything as solid as Creel. As said, he wins by incapacitation.

The scans that 20damon submitted above are bullshit. Big Hulk fan like him I'm sure is aware that Doom used an adamantium saw to cut off Hulk's skull cap and (finally) separate Banner from the Hulk. I say Creel wins this fight. He usually loses through some plot devicey story. This one allows for CIS to be shut off, and a smarter version of Creel is fighting, not dummy Creel.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x: While Creel is extremely durable. He doesn't have the offensive power to KO Hulk. Being a little smarter doesn't change that imo

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x said:
@p00ty said:

The scans that 20damon submitted above are bullshit. Big Hulk fan like him I'm sure is aware that Doom used an adamantium saw to cut off Hulk's skull cap and (finally) separate Banner from the Hulk. I say Creel wins this fight. He usually loses through some plot devicey story. This one allows for CIS to be shut off, and a smarter version of Creel is fighting, not dummy Creel.

The scans are bullshit? I suddenly write the comics? Yes, Doom used an adamantium saw to do it because Hulk let him. You know, the same Hulk whose powers grow with his anger and LOWER when he is calm and actually lets people do stuff to him. As always when it comes to Hulk, your response is: "It's bullshit because i don't want this to be true". Why exactly are they bullshit? Also you say Creel wins. Provide feats with him showing sufficient offensive power to take down someone like Green Scar. You can change my mind if you provide enough, he is made of Adamantium after all.

"No one disputed that this is a stronger version. Nor that he has damaged adamantium. But he has never damaged anything as solid as Creel. As said, he wins by incapacitation."

He's never had to damage anything as solid as Creel, but he is a LOT stronger here, he has all the time in the world to pound on him repeatedly or rip an arm off with leverage over time. If he can damage adamtium like that, he can damage more solid adamatium over time for sure.

Titaniia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa... that's hard! Very difficult to do an opinion... However... Great thread @squaredcircle!

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: I completely disagree that he can rip off Creels arm. To thick. To solid. And Creel, unlike Emma Frost has legitimate strength feats against Hulk and Thor. And the fight takes place in the desert. Creel can transform into sand and get out of Hulk's grasp. If Creel stays in steel form then Hulk wins by incapacitation. If he becomes sand then a thunderclap is a win. But ripping Creel apart or battering him to pieces(especially since he can become sand) is not happening.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#49  Edited By KrleAvenger

@20damon said:

• We don't know if that Ultron was made of Admamantium. And even if he was, logically Hulk broke his joint which wasn't made of Admamantium. And even if it was, it is totally inconsistent showing
  • As high end as it gets.
  • Durability feat.

I mean come on mate, people stronger than Hulk failed to damage Adamantium. Even Hulk failed to damage Adamantium more times than he actually damaged it. One or two instances do not change decades of consistency.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@20damon: I completely disagree that he can rip off Creels arm. To thick. To solid. And Creel, unlike Emma Frost has legitimate strength feats against Hulk and Thor. And the fight takes place in the desert. Creel can transform into sand and get out of Hulk's grasp. If Creel stays in steel form then Hulk wins by incapacitation. If he becomes sand then a thunderclap is a win. But ripping Creel apart or battering him to pieces(especially since he can become sand) is not happening.

You don't have to agree with me. Hulk in much weaker versions is proven to be able to damage adamantium through a single punch or a rip. Making Creed solid just means it'll take more time. I am pretty sure the battle was made with it in mind that Hulk was unable to damage him. Well, he -is- able to damage him, him being solid doesn't change that, only changes the amount of time it takes. Hulk being able to damage him means the outcome of this fight is never in question.