#1 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Adam Warlock defeat The Disciple and Bairn the Godslayer in an all out battle here ?

caption

caption
caption
#2 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell? LOL

alright, Bairn is a simple brute, but Disciple is the right hand of god in the image universe... but that doesn't have to mean much. Seeing as how Adam warlock has wrestled Thor, Hulk; Thanos and Drax, he should be stronger, but i don't know what powers Disciple could pull out of his sleeves

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"What the hell? LOL

alright, Bairn is a simple brute, but Disciple is the right hand of god in the image universe... but that doesn't have to mean much. Seeing as how Adam warlock has wrestled Thor, Hulk; Thanos and Drax, he should be stronger, but i don't know what powers Disciple could pull out of his sleeves"
Bairn can use Necroplasm attacks... and even though he is a Brute...Adam will have issues beating him since he is pretty durable and given the fact that he is assisted by Disciple...Warlock is in for a heck of a fight
#4 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

yea i know, thing is, Bairn never really showed much of those necroplasm attacks, only his sword.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"yea i know, thing is, Bairn never really showed much of those necroplasm attacks, only his sword."
Thats True... that's mainly because like you said he is a Brute...

lol
#6 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

and i dont think he'd be changing his strategy :)

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"and i dont think he'd be changing his strategy :)"
Maybe Not... well he can be the Great Fall Out Guy here then...
#8 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

As i said, i dunno what Disciple can do because to me, he has shown nothing than the fact of beating the weakest incarnation of the spawn on holy ground (yes thats a double minus)

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"As i said, i dunno what Disciple can do because to me, he has shown nothing than the fact of beating the weakest incarnation of the spawn on holy ground (yes thats a double minus)"
He is suppose to be the Helper Of God...so he should have some level of power... and he is Immortal... so he has durablity for sure...
#10 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

I am aware of that, but then again, spawn choked god lol

#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"I am aware of that, but then again, spawn choked god lol"
scans?
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"I am aware of that, but then again, spawn choked god lol"
Truth
#13 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said: