Who wins?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223786 posts) - - Show Bio
probably a stalemate
#3 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

supes easily

#4 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

adam kicks his ass badly
#5 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: where does the fight take place ?
#6 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not a fight between TOAA and the Presence?

#7 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji: 
  Does it matter? A mixed Universe of DC and Marvel.

@erik:
Stalemate
#8 Posted by Wyldsong (5086 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
"Why not a fight between TOAA and the Presence? "

This. 

Really, this is one of those flights of fancy battles.  You have two uber godly powerful character setups, who I don't think have ever truly been quantified and mapped out. 

I'll go stalemate on this one.
#9 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:  it only matters cause the infinity gauntlet only works in marvel .  It wouldnt work in the amalgam universe .

#10 Posted by Fist_Of_Mandaloree (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock is the winner

#11 Posted by SSGL1 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

ADAM

#12 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

" WOW! Gold Supes has the SOS "

SUPER GOD STOMP and Warlock kneels before Gold Prime's Might.

#13 Posted by Erik (31580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wyldsong said:
" @erik said:
This.  Really, this is one of those flights of fancy battles.  You have two uber godly powerful character setups, who I don't think have ever truly been quantified and mapped out.  I'll go stalemate on this one. "
I am glad someone understood what I was getting at. 
#14 Posted by Wyldsong (5086 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" @Wyldsong said:
" @erik said:
This.  Really, this is one of those flights of fancy battles.  You have two uber godly powerful character setups, who I don't think have ever truly been quantified and mapped out.  I'll go stalemate on this one. "
I am glad someone understood what I was getting at.  "

I do what I can=)
#15 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam should win... 

& IG would work fine in almagan universes(infact it already has) or completely outside of marvel for that point(again also happened!)! 

#16 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Going by the assumption that the power of the beings in each dimension increases numerically (6th dimensional beings more powerful than 5D imps, etc.) Superman Prime Million without the Sword of Superman should already be more powerful than the 8th dimensional beings. With the Sword of Superman he takes this IMO. Besides, the IG doesn't even work outside of the Marvel U.

#17 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Going by the assumption that the power of the beings in each dimension increases numerically (6th dimensional beings more powerful than 5D imps, etc.) Superman Prime Million without the Sword of Superman should already be more powerful than the 8th dimensional beings. With the Sword of Superman he takes this IMO. Besides, the IG doesn't even work outside of the Marvel U. "

The SOS makes him one with the Universe only! Noting beyond that was ever shown, In fact it's actually stated that's what it does!  
& Though I wish GoldenSupes was shown as the right hand of God & basically the same power level, that's NOT the case at all... as we well know with him being UNABLE to save a Universal Collapse or bring it back afterwards...not too menion needing dna to bring back lois... 
These are things the IG could do easily!

& wrong on IG! maybe you should catch up on what it can do...Cause it has already worked completelt outside the Marvel Realities ALREADY!
#18 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy:  Oh well, I haven't read a comic in over a year so I'm a bit behind :P. But from what I can remember, Superman would have been able to stop the universal collapse if given more time, and he crushed Solaris, whom not even an 8th dimensional being could stop. Also, when has the IG worked outside of the Marvel U? I remember it being useless to Darkseid in the Almagam U.
#19 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
" @GamorasBigDaddy:  Oh well, I haven't read a comic in over a year so I'm a bit behind :P. But from what I can remember, Superman would have been able to stop the universal collapse if given more time, and he crushed Solaris, whom not even an 8th dimensional being could stop. Also, when has the IG worked outside of the Marvel U? I remember it being useless to Darkseid in the Almagam U. "

no problem then...bu some people seem to keep on saying it even after corrected... 

On Universal collapse yea I agree, if had more time(with comments), seemed he could of saved it...But still no matter how fast the IG would do so with ease... 

The Main true 616 IG, should work anywhere...It worked perfectly fine when transported to Malibu Realities which is completely outside & not connected to Marvel Realities...  
#20 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy:  All right then, I guess Warlock takes this one.

:(
#21 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
" @GamorasBigDaddy:  All right then, I guess Warlock takes this one.  :( "

which 8th D being faught solaris now? what happened there...drawing blank on this for some reason... 

remember Supes also just used a GL ring to crush Solaris & we know a GL ring is'nt above or anywhere near  even a 5th d being...
#22 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy: This is going purely off memory, but I'm pretty sure the Legion of Super-Familiars fought Solaris and were unsuccessful. On that team is Octus, the eight-dimensional cephalopod.
#23 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock would take this--also, awesome picture of Adam with the Infinity Gauntlet.
#24 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock got this

#25 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

yea, SOS makes supes one with the Universe....already got it...;) 

SOS is pertty much nothing when compared to the power of the IG...
#27 Posted by fallenangel5991 (653 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Golden Supes One Million wins.  I think he could stand up to the Infinity Gauntlet.
#28 Posted by TheShadowHunter (87 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" yea, SOS makes supes one with the Universe....already got it...;)  SOS is pertty much nothing when compared to the power of the IG... "
Such a biased fanboy. Always towards Marvel, aren't you? You should stop posting here and go on the Marvel forums instead of trolling here.
#29 Posted by hitmanholla47 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

supes stomps

#30 Posted by CyberdyneSystems (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Gold Supes Wins

#31 Posted by Iragexcudder (4255 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam

#32 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman lifts a car and throws it.

#33 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock, effortless curbstomp.

#34 Posted by dondave (34224 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#35 Posted by GhostRavage (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam. IG has more and better feats.

#36 Posted by MarlboroMan (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock stomps with IG,

#37 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Strike3 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@shikarenji: It would work in an Amalgam universe, not regular DC though.