• 54 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Who wins this Four Way Battle between these Marvel and DC Powerhouses ? Please give the order for who wins to the first to die in this fight....

Adam Warlock
Adam Warlock
Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Beta Ray Bill
Sodom Yat as ION
Sodom Yat as ION
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Billy

Adam already beat Silver Surfer on every occasion, Beta ray was close to stalemating galactus, and that ION is umm unexperienced with his powers... or at least, hes at surfers level.

Don't know who wins for sure.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Billy said:
"Adam already beat Silver Surfer on every occasion, Beta ray was close to stalemating galactus, and that ION is umm unexperienced with his powers... or at least, hes at surfers level.

Don't know who wins for sure."
Every Occasion ? So the Surfer has fought Warlock on more than one occasion ? I only recall one time when Warlock owned Surfer and that was a while back...
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Billy
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Billy said:
"2"
Ah Ha... I See
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Billy

LMAO, what i ment was, Adam beat surfer twice, since then, surfer never tried again.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Ion wins this
Adam comes in second
BRB and Surfer fight for third

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Billy said:
"LMAO, what i ment was, Adam beat surfer twice, since then, surfer never tried again."
Yeah I figured thats what you meant...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth

I haven't seen the full extent of the new adam warlocks powers

but i will go with him with ion barley in second it really goes between them

adam warlock has always been the go to guy in the marvel cosmic area

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeSAW

Adam beat Surfer with the soul gem and now he dosen't have it even though he still has similar powers, but Surfer has had an upgrade since then and is more aggressive. Surfer wins this Warlock would probably beat ION for second due to inexperience BRB might even beat ION as well IDK.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nathandan1222

beta ray bill and the stormbreaker take this for the win

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Hmmm...interesting. We got quite a mixture of votes from people so far
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rei-Kai

Adam's physical strength seems to have been decreased in Annihilation: Conquest and Guardians of the Galaxy, but his other powers are still top-notch. Before he always relied heavily upon the Soul Gem for his powers. Now he seems to actually have full-blown mystical mojo going for him. As for the fight, there are stages to the power of Ion. Kyle was the first Ion, I believe, and he was basically the same as Parallax at full power. The whole universal-remaking thing and whatnot. Then there was Ion, who was basically only a few times tougher than a normal GL.

If Sodom is as Ion at full power, then I don't see anyone else winning against him. If this is the lower-tier Ion, then I'd say it comes down to Surfer and Warlock.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeSAW

Ion wouldn't beat Surfer, Surfer can do everything he can do plus hes faster, and more durabile. PC>>>>ION power. Maybe not warlock either due to his reoccuring power over souls. Original ION could take them both but not Yat.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ball Buster

Silver Surfer ftw.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden

I'm going SS>BRB>Warlock(Current)>Ion

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Warlock wins this. He's already shown that he can take SS, and was mentioned earlier he never even bothered to try again. Though you could argue for Surfer's upgrade, Adam's powers have so far proven far more versatile than his previous Gem based abilities so i'm pretty confident he can pull the win again. Surfer can get a victory or two, but overall he just doesn't have it. He also beats out Sodam for the win by virtue of experience, he's been at this longer, and in the majority of confrontations will be able to pull the win. You could also point out that the mystical nature of his powers (though not fully explained) give him a slight edge. Though there will be a few times when Sodam's raw power and fortitude get him a victory.  BRB isn't as powerful, Him gave Thor trouble, Warlock is def more powerful and versatile an opponent. I just don't see BRB pulling the win. Sodam gets second. Surfer can match his ep, but he's outmatched phsyically. Any fight between Supes and Surfer, or Hulk and Surfer always comes down to his EP, that's his edge over them. Sodam is more than a match for him physically and has the added benefit of EP that can match Surfer's. (For those who are hating on current version of Ion Power, check out the mini it was enough to create a pocket dimension and bring someone back from the dead effortlessly. Give Sodam sum more time b4 u just write him off) A normal GL can hang with SS EP wise, like it or not that's what we've seen and it's supported, by both Kyle and Hal, Sodam is Ion. He definately has the juice he needs. Same for BRB, i think Sodam has greater EP than he does, and can match him phsyically, that mixture allows him to pull out the win. It'll be one brutal fight, but the solid majority i can see going to Sodam. His biggest problem would be the mystical aspect of Bill's power, but just like we've seen with Kal himself, that can be worked through if its just a mystically powerd attack and not a specific spell. So i'm willing to give the majority to him. Surfer vs Bill is the tough one for me. I see them as peer's of a sort, SS having clearly greater EP, while BRB's phsyical stats are a big problem for Norrin. I'll give it to BRB based on his warriors spirirt. It will see him through to the majority. SS will take to long to get serious enough for the win.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Ion would shit stomp surfer
especially yat ion
hes physically stronger
more durable
and has a far superior power set

ion wins this in a stomp
adam comes in second

surfer and brb battle it out for third

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Surfer after his power up during Anihliation wins

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden
Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Warlock wins this. He's already shown that he can take SS, and was mentioned earlier he never even bothered to try again. Though you could argue for Surfer's upgrade, Adam's powers have so far proven far more versatile than his previous Gem based abilities so i'm pretty confident he can pull the win again. Surfer can get a victory or two, but overall he just doesn't have it. He also beats out Sodam for the win by virtue of experience, he's been at this longer, and in the majority of confrontations will be able to pull the win. You could also point out that the mystical nature of his powers (though not fully explained) give him a slight edge. Though there will be a few times when Sodam's raw power and fortitude get him a victory.  BRB isn't as powerful, Him gave Thor trouble, Warlock is def more powerful and versatile an opponent. I just don't see BRB pulling the win. Sodam gets second. Surfer can match his ep, but he's outmatched phsyically. Any fight between Supes and Surfer, or Hulk and Surfer always comes down to his EP, that's his edge over them. Sodam is more than a match for him physically and has the added benefit of EP that can match Surfer's. (For those who are hating on current version of Ion Power, check out the mini it was enough to create a pocket dimension and bring someone back from the dead effortlessly. Give Sodam sum more time b4 u just write him off) A normal GL can hang with SS EP wise, like it or not that's what we've seen and it's supported, by both Kyle and Hal, Sodam is Ion. He definately has the juice he needs. Same for BRB, i think Sodam has greater EP than he does, and can match him phsyically, that mixture allows him to pull out the win. It'll be one brutal fight, but the solid majority i can see going to Sodam. His biggest problem would be the mystical aspect of Bill's power, but just like we've seen with Kal himself, that can be worked through if its just a mystically powerd attack and not a specific spell. So i'm willing to give the majority to him. Surfer vs Bill is the tough one for me. I see them as peer's of a sort, SS having clearly greater EP, while BRB's phsyical stats are a big problem for Norrin. I'll give it to BRB based on his warriors spirirt. It will see him through to the majority. SS will take to long to get serious enough for the win."

Problem with current Warlock is that he aint classic Warlock and still has alot too prove as he's shown to be considerably different! So, according to the pic, as stated, it's current Warlock, and there really isn't enough to justify him in his recent showings, cause he isn't the same as his previous incarnations!
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Scourge

SS
Warlock
BRB
Ion

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

lordraiden said:
"Emerald_General_Jai said:
"Warlock wins this. He's already shown that he can take SS, and was mentioned earlier he never even bothered to try again. Though you could argue for Surfer's upgrade, Adam's powers have so far proven far more versatile than his previous Gem based abilities so i'm pretty confident he can pull the win again. Surfer can get a victory or two, but overall he just doesn't have it. He also beats out Sodam for the win by virtue of experience, he's been at this longer, and in the majority of confrontations will be able to pull the win. You could also point out that the mystical nature of his powers (though not fully explained) give him a slight edge. Though there will be a few times when Sodam's raw power and fortitude get him a victory.  BRB isn't as powerful, Him gave Thor trouble, Warlock is def more powerful and versatile an opponent. I just don't see BRB pulling the win. Sodam gets second. Surfer can match his ep, but he's outmatched phsyically. Any fight between Supes and Surfer, or Hulk and Surfer always comes down to his EP, that's his edge over them. Sodam is more than a match for him physically and has the added benefit of EP that can match Surfer's. (For those who are hating on current version of Ion Power, check out the mini it was enough to create a pocket dimension and bring someone back from the dead effortlessly. Give Sodam sum more time b4 u just write him off) A normal GL can hang with SS EP wise, like it or not that's what we've seen and it's supported, by both Kyle and Hal, Sodam is Ion. He definately has the juice he needs. Same for BRB, i think Sodam has greater EP than he does, and can match him phsyically, that mixture allows him to pull out the win. It'll be one brutal fight, but the solid majority i can see going to Sodam. His biggest problem would be the mystical aspect of Bill's power, but just like we've seen with Kal himself, that can be worked through if its just a mystically powerd attack and not a specific spell. So i'm willing to give the majority to him. Surfer vs Bill is the tough one for me. I see them as peer's of a sort, SS having clearly greater EP, while BRB's phsyical stats are a big problem for Norrin. I'll give it to BRB based on his warriors spirirt. It will see him through to the majority. SS will take to long to get serious enough for the win."

Problem with current Warlock is that he aint classic Warlock and still has alot too prove as he's shown to be considerably different! So, according to the pic, as stated, it's current Warlock, and there really isn't enough to justify him in his recent showings, cause he isn't the same as his previous incarnations!"

After Conquest, and Guardians I figure we have enough data to see he's still operating in the same ballpark he was before, and i don't recall a time when he's come out of the cacoon weaker than he went in... Regardless, he has shown his powerset to be allot more versatile, and that he has as much ability as he used to with the manipulation of souls, moreso with the ease he used them to power the Quantom Bands though that isn't the power source they're really built for. So yes, for me that's justification enough. I haven't seen anything from Surfer or the others to prove otherwise. An I would soo love to give this to Sodam, u have no idea.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lordraiden
Emerald_General_Jai said:
"lordraiden said:
"Emerald_General_Jai said:

Problem with current Warlock is that he aint classic Warlock and still has alot too prove as he's shown to be considerably different! So, according to the pic, as stated, it's current Warlock, and there really isn't enough to justify him in his recent showings, cause he isn't the same as his previous incarnations!"

After Conquest, and Guardians I figure we have enough data to see he's still operating in the same ballpark he was before, and i don't recall a time when he's come out of the cacoon weaker than he went in... Regardless, he has shown his powerset to be allot more versatile, and that he has as much ability as he used to with the manipulation of souls, moreso with the ease he used them to power the Quantom Bands though that isn't the power source they're really built for. So yes, for me that's justification enough. I haven't seen anything from Surfer or the others to prove otherwise. An I would soo love to give this to Sodam, u have no idea."

One day, hopesfully soon, Yat will have his day, he has the power/s to dominate beings like Heralds and maybe even possibly stand a much better chance against Prime, once he gainse the wisdom and experience to utilize his powers to their fullest potenstiel  :-)
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Ion wins this
Adam comes in second
Surfer and Bill fight for third

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ball Buster
HalJordan1986x said:
"Ion wins this
Adam comes in second
Surfer and Bill fight for third"
Sufer taps Ion out.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Ferro Vida
HalJordan1986x said:
"Ion wins this
Adam comes in second
Surfer and Bill fight for third"
You've said this three times, and you're AV indicates a possible bias -___-

Adam
Surfer
Bill
Ion
Avatar image for the_cheese_pickle
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Billy : @ Billy said:
" LMAO, what i ment was, Adam beat surfer twice, since then, surfer never tried again. "
but didnt he only fight classic silver surfer because he was only a peace maker current silver surfer is a monster he beat beta ray bill in strength and energey projection

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Ion and Surfer fight for the first place, Beta Ray Bill ranks third, and QM Warlock is last.
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By -Unseen-
@Morpheus_ said:
"Ion and Surfer fight for the first place, Beta Ray Bill ranks third, and QM Warlock is last. "

Avatar image for the_cheese_pickle
the cheese pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" Ion and Surfer fight for the first place, Beta Ray Bill ranks third, and QM Warlock is last. "
i agree silver surfer should be the strongest because if he absorbs lots of solar energey for strength and still has cosmic power he could possibley take this but im also a huge silver surfer fan
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daak1212

BRB is last Surfer beat him and he wasnt even trying hard.  Warlock I dont really know what makes him so powerful but he's beat the shit outta really notable people.  I wouldnt be suprised if he once handed a Celestial his ass.  Yat and BEta could be a good fight but otherwise Surfer and Warlock are the heavy hitters here.  I know Sodam is Supes with a GL ring too.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pooty
@daak1212: 
Your right Adam Warlock should NEVER be able to do the things he does. His stats do not match his feats. He is(classic version) an anomaly that can't be influenced by even Master Order and Lord Fate. Basically if Adam needs a power he has it. But he did lose to Vulcan. IDK. its late lol
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinalStar86

Ion takes it

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
"Ion takes it "

How?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212: Simple, he kills the other 3
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86:
lol
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86: lol "
If you want me to go into specifics, Bill wouldn't even be a challenge for Yat, even without the Ion power
Warlock as of late has been jobbing to the likes of High Evo and Vulcan, he won't be able to keep up with Yat
Surfer is the biggest threat and since he can't technically do anything to the Ion entity, Ion has a raw power and physical stats advantage over Surfer
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @FinalStar86: lol "
If you want me to go into specifics, Bill wouldn't even be a challenge for Yat, even without the Ion power Warlock as of late has been jobbing to the likes of High Evo and Vulcan, he won't be able to keep up with Yat Surfer is the biggest threat and since he can't technically do anything to the Ion entity, Ion has a raw power and physical stats advantage over Surfer"

Didnt Prime beat Yat?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212: Yes but Prime isn't in this fight so its irrelevant
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By daak1212
@FinalStar86 said:
" @daak1212: Yes but Prime isn't in this fight so its irrelevant "

The Ion entity part, or did you mean Surfer cant muster up enough strength to actually do considerable damage?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212:Surfer can win this fight, I am just giving Yat a majority since he has the Ion power
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By sexy_merc

It's definitely between Sodam and Norrin.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Silver2467
@FinalStar86 said:
Surfer can win this fight, I am just giving Yat a majority since he has the Ion power 
I agree with this.
ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin

KoMiC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By KoMiC

Depends if Adam has any stones then Adam wins but if not SS wins this ion beats beta because ion is basically like Superman and Superman beats beta ion comes know third because SS has beaten green lantern and SS has experience with the green lantern corps so Norrin will know what to do here he could just rip off ions ring killing him because ion needs the ring on at all times to prevent the poison killing him from when superboy stabbed him with whatever it was (I forgot what it was) so it comes down to SS and Adam like I said SS wins if Adam has no stone but if he does then Adam wins

BlackJudas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlackJudas

I have to go with Adam on this one.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the stakes, what there fighting for; or morals IMO...

I think Norrin could win, assuming he is not holding back, or something along those lines; otherwise Adam Warlock wins IMO...

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Adam Warlock

2. Norrin Radd

3. Sodom Yat

4. Beta Ray Bill