Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Phylos

Adam Warlock(current/reborn) vs. Morgan Le Fey 
-Battle takes at the Great Wall of China. 
-Both are well rested. 
-Both start 200 feet apart. 
-Win by KO, Incapacitation or Death. 

(Please use logic & reasoning)
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Killemall

Well Morgan Le Fay heavily relies on magic and since the current Adam Warlock ( From the Return of Magus) was stated to have speed exceeding light, with moral off Warlock could punch her do death before Le fay even knew what was up? If she can indeed complete a spell she might have sth on the bag that could kill Warlock but 200 feet at the speed of light, give her absolutely no time to think let alone chant a spell.

Worth mentioning is the fact that despite his name as Adam Warlock, and Warlock mean sorcerer there is very little show of magic from Warlock. Add to the fact that his evil incarnation is called Magus which means a sorcerer as well, its very strange he doesn’t use magic (apart from quantum magic, which to most extent looks like cosmic energy) to win his fight.

So my opinion, Adam Warlock wins due to speed blitz. Lets see what others have to say. 

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Phylos

bump.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Adam Warlock
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Killemall
@Phylos: One reason i think this thread isnt getting enough attention is because Adam Warlock isnt the most popular character in comicvine,, ppl go woah! Superman is so powerful, SS is so powerful.. they tend to completely ignore Warlock, who in his prime could easily take on both of them.  but then this fight is kinda one sided as well.. so dont know.. 
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Phylos
@Killemall said:
@Phylos: One reason i think this thread isnt getting enough attention is because Adam Warlock isnt the most popular character in comicvine,, ppl go woah! Superman is so powerful, SS is so powerful.. they tend to completely ignore Warlock, who in his prime could easily take on both of them.  but then this fight is kinda one sided as well.. so dont know.. 
which is why i tend to shy away from the most obvious posts, superman - silver surfer- galactus - batman etc. i like posting characters that seem to be ignored. known characters vs not that well known. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Killemall
@Phylos: well i am with u on that.. i rate Warlock very highly but you should have put someone with super strength that magic you know.. would have been a better battle, but you gotta put someone with cosmic power else Warlock has too much source to draw powers from.. I'll try my best to keep bumping your thread but lets see how it goes :)
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phylos
@Killemall said:
@Phylos: well i am with u on that.. i rate Warlock very highly but you should have put someone with super strength that magic you know.. would have been a better battle, but you gotta put someone with cosmic power else Warlock has too much source to draw powers from.. I'll try my best to keep bumping your thread but lets see how it goes :)
i put him up against le fey because of the mere fact that she took on the dark avengers by herself, its a nice feat, especially her time travel, she could always go back & stop his creation. thank you though, oh & monster rancher was such a cool cartoon :D
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall
@Phylos: lol yes she could but see the problem they are 200 feets apart, bloodlusted, Warlock has superspeed so he can speedblitz her before she think. i put it on my first comment as well. she get to utter an enchantment Warlock is screwed, but i dont think she'll have enough time. 
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Phylos
@Killemall said:
@Phylos: lol yes she could but see the problem they are 200 feets apart, bloodlusted, Warlock has superspeed so he can speedblitz her before she think. i put it on my first comment as well. she get to utter an enchantment Warlock is screwed, but i dont think she'll have enough time. 
this is true lol, but im sure theres other avenues she could take. although, does he speed blitz people often? even bloodlusted, im sure that wouldnt be his first attack, but egh. its my thought against what actually happens in comics lol. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall
@Phylos: He generally doesnt speed blitz. afterall he is a good guy.. most goods guys dont like Superman.. but i mean there arent many character who can match him on his powers, he is beaten thor (the classic with warrior mode) in the past so he generally doesnt have to but its not often he would come against a magician. so yeah that is not what generally happens.. and that's the thing he is fighting someone who is completely different from characters he is used to fighting :)  

unless he speed blitz Le Fay i think warlock is in grave trouble. 
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Phylos
@Killemall said:
@Phylos: He generally doesnt speed blitz. afterall he is a good guy.. most goods guys dont like Superman.. but i mean there arent many character who can match him on his powers, he is beaten thor (the classic with warrior mode) in the past so he generally doesnt have to but its not often he would come against a magician. so yeah that is not what generally happens.. and that's the thing he is fighting someone who is completely different from characters he is used to fighting :)   unless he speed blitz Le Fay i think warlock is in grave trouble. 
hmm, warlock doesnt strike me as a physical fighter, due to his power set, so a blitz probably wouldnt happen. question though, how does quantum magic differ from le feys form of magic?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall
@Phylos: A full description of Quantam magic was never actually given, but it pretty much felt like he was using cosmic powers. all he did was manipulate energy, increased speed and create force feilds.. that pretty much what surfer does as well. he didnt do anything MAGIC like which is weird coz like his name is Warlock, his evil incarnation's name is Magus. but its upto writes to decide i suppose. 
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Phylos
@Killemall said:
@Phylos: A full description of Quantam magic was never actually given, but it pretty much felt like he was using cosmic powers. all he did was manipulate energy, increased speed and create force feilds.. that pretty much what surfer does as well. he didnt do anything MAGIC like which is weird coz like his name is Warlock, his evil incarnation's name is Magus. but its upto writes to decide i suppose. 
hmm, she could always summon that horde of monsters like she did in dark avengers, which would give the window to deliver more powerful spells. but im not canceling out warlock, what were his best feats as the reborn version?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Thor's hammmer

if Adam is as fast as people say he does to  her the same thing Sentry did. if she can somehow put up a sheild before losing her head I would give it to her she's a hell a powerful!