• 55 results
Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sling Shot

I am undecided about the winner, but am curious about mystical abilities. What does that mean? What does that ever mean?

Mystical abilities are a plot device to give a character the unforeseen edge when the chips are down.

Because Warlock is the recipient of this plot device my belief is that the writer's would utilize it at the last second when MM is dominating the fight, on the brink of victory, and then 'Payoww' a magic whammy happens altering the name of the game.

Mystical abilities.. hunh..kinda messy in my opinion. It's like saying super powers. Bystander-"The Human Torch has super powers he can stop the building from falling on us." And he could to with his undefined super powers.

GoocherLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By GoocherLee

Sling Shot says:

"I am undecided about the winner, but am curious about mystical abilities. What does that mean? What does that ever mean? Mystical abilities are a plot device to give a character the unforeseen edge when the chips are down. Because Warlock is the recipient of this plot device my belief is that the writer's would utilize it at the last second when MM is dominating the fight, on the brink of victory, and then 'Payoww' a magic whammy happens altering the name of the game. Mystical abilities.. hunh..kinda messy in my opinion. It's like saying super powers. Bystander-"The Human Torch has super powers he can stop the building from falling on us." And he could to with his undefined super powers. "

In Warlock's case, mystical abilities refers to those powers which make him a true Warlock.

See: Warlock [Vol 1] vs the Star Thief, for details.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By E-MAN

Keep in mind Warlock is 4 ever linked to the soul gem,he can control it's power when it's not in his position,and he can bend the very fabric of reality itself so MM wouldn't be able to see him let alone track him with his telepathy. his magical powers are formiable and each time he hibernates to his cacoon he evolves. MM would have a hard time defeating him. Warlock has faced down some of the most powerful beings in the universe and came out on top,he's more battle tested than MM. MM was defeated easily I might add by superboy prime,whose power is that of the pre-crises Superman. Warlocks powers are more cerebral than physical,he's much smarter than MM,and his Magical powers,plus cosmic powers,plus the soul gem,plus his ability to slip in and out of physical reality is a little too much 4 MM to handle.

Warlock wins.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lordraiden

Leaning towards Warlock, but I think it could be any mans game and MM definately has a good shot at the win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
Martian Manhunter should win here