Adam Warlock vs. Captain Atom

E Man 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By E Man 4

A casual encounter by the moon of titan.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Tevnoba

Insufficient Data please specify versions.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Captain Atom can win... but it would help to know which versions of these characters we are using
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SeSAW

Adam Warlock wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Adam.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"Adam."

King Saturn said:
"I think Captain Atom can win... but it would help to know which versions of these characters we are using
"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
There still isnt enough data here on which version are we using
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Atom. Don't really care what version of Warlock it is.... Atom outclasses him, and that's no lie.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Adam Warlock.Unless it's Monarch.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Adam Warlock.Unless it's Monarch."
The original Captain Atom outclasses Warlock. Monarch isn't needed.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Adam Warlock.Unless it's Monarch."
The original Captain Atom outclasses Warlock. Monarch isn't needed."
I don't think so.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I don't think so."
Would you like to make comparisons? Seriously, Atom possesses Superman-level strength (and can increase it), while Warlock can only reach 40 tons for less than an hour. Who's stronger? Warlock has control over cosmic energy, while Atom has control over the Quantum Field, which also gives him control over all forms of energy, matter/atomic manipulation, (as well as fundamental forces and strong/weak force energy) and the ability to shut energy manipulation abilities of others. Both of them have superhuman physical attributes, but Atom can increase all of his to be much greater than Warlock's because of the Quantum Field (And possibly infinite). The man made a universe. Can Warlock do that? 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I don't think so."
Would you like to make comparisons? Seriously, Atom possesses Superman-level strength (and can increase it), while Warlock can only reach 40 tons for less than an hour. Who's stronger? Warlock has control over cosmic energy, while Atom has control over the Quantum Field, which also gives him control over all forms of energy, matter/atomic manipulation, (as well as fundamental forces and strong/weak force energy) and the ability to shut energy manipulation abilities of others. Both of them have superhuman physical attributes, but Atom can increase all of his to be much greater than Warlock's because of the Quantum Field (And possibly infinite). The man made a universe. Can Warlock do that? "
Adam Warlock beat the Champion of the Universe with the power gem...in hand to hand.
Adam Warlock (when he first became Adam Warlock) fought Thor...Thor threw his hammer at him,he didn't even bother to dodge it hit him and nothing happened.
Adam Warlock took a full on blast from Galactus without a scratch
He is the only person who used a Inifinity Gem and wasn't taken over by the gem..he had full control.
Adam never made a universe but he did fly of a black hole and he basically owns the Soul World.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Adam Warlock beat the Champion of the Universe with the power gem...in hand to hand.
Adam Warlock (when he first became Adam Warlock) fought Thor...Thor threw his hammer at him,he didn't even bother to dodge it hit him and nothing happened.
He is the only person who used a Inifinity Gem and wasn't taken over by the gem..he had full control.
Adam never made a universe but he did fly of a black hole and he basically owns the Soul World.
"

Adam Warlock doesn't possess the Power Gem anymore. And, didn't he have the Gem at the time he fought Thor and Galactus?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Adam Warlock beat the Champion of the Universe with the power gem...in hand to hand.
"

Adam Warlock doesn't possess the Power Gem anymore. And, didn't he have the Gem at the time he fought Thor and Galactus?
"
Warlock never possessed the Power Gem....He didn't have the Soul Gem the first time he fought Thor...and Thanos had it when he fought Galactus.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Warlock never possessed the Power Gem....He didn't have the Soul Gem the first time he fought Thor...and Thanos had it when he fought Galactus."

But, he had it when he fought Champion of the Universe. Without it, do you think Warlock would have stood a chance? Also, do you know how powerful the blast was when Galactus attacked him?
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Billy

Adam.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Warlock never possessed the Power Gem....He didn't have the Soul Gem the first time he fought Thor...and Thanos had it when he fought Galactus."

But, he had it when he fought Champion of the Universe. Without it, do you think Warlock would have stood a chance? Also, do you know how powerful the blast was when Galactus attacked him?"
The Soul Gem doesn't increase you H2H..and he didn't have it when he defeated Drax the Destroyer,also H2H.Yes I think Warlock would have stood a chance.I don't know how strong the blast was that Galactus gave Warlock but he was mad and would have no reason to hold back on Adam...he called Galactus a fool to his face.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"The Soul Gem doesn't increase you H2H..and he didn't have it when he defeated Drax the Destroyer,also H2H.Yes I think Warlock would have stood a chance.I don't know how strong the blast was that Galactus gave Warlock but he was mad and would have no reason to hold back on Adam...he called Galactus a fool to his face."

I was talking about the Power Gem. And, you didn't answer my question. Do you think Warlock would have stood a chance without the Power Gem? Champion possesses strength in the 100-ton class, so how could Warlock even be able to fight him? At the time Warlock fought Drax, was it before Drax died the first time, or after? Because it was before he died (was in 40-ton range), then Drax obviously wasn't very powerful at the time. And, there's really no telling how powerful that blast was from Galactus. Living Tribunal hit Thor, but Thor got up. Even though Living Tribunal is stronger than Thor, there's really no telling how hard he hit him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Soul Gem doesn't increase you H2H..and he didn't have it when he defeated Drax the Destroyer,also H2H.Yes I think Warlock would have stood a chance.I don't know how strong the blast was that Galactus gave Warlock but he was mad and would have no reason to hold back on Adam...he called Galactus a fool to his face."

I was talking about the Power Gem. And, you didn't answer my question. Do you think Warlock would have stood a chance without the Power Gem? Champion possesses strength in the 100-ton class, so how could Warlock even be able to fight him? At the time Warlock fought Drax, was it before Drax died the first time, or after? Because it was before he died (was in 40-ton range), then Drax obviously wasn't very powerful at the time. And, there's really no telling how powerful that blast was from Galactus. Living Tribunal hit Thor, but Thor got up. Even though Living Tribunal is stronger than Thor, there's really no telling how hard he hit him."
Warlock never had the Power Gem...i'm sure I said that already.He's only had the Soul Gem.Warlock beat the Champion twice.Once with the Soul Gem and once without it which he fought him h2h.When Adam fought Drax he didn't even touch him...he beat Drax a second time when he was re-incarnated as dumb Drax.Galactus doesn't have weak blasts..when has he blasted someone weaker than Adam and they lived? I'm sure Thor was trying to hurt him...he kidnapped and Asgardian.He made quick of Balder who is possibly the best fighter in Asgard and then Thor...and it was Adam as Him before he even became Adam Warlock.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Warlock never had the Power Gem...i'm sure I said that already.He's only had the Soul Gem.Warlock beat the Champion twice.Once with the Soul Gem and once without it which he fought him h2h.When Adam fought Drax he didn't even touch him...he beat Drax a second time when he was re-incarnated as dumb Drax.Galactus doesn't have weak blasts..when has he blasted someone weaker than Adam and they lived? I'm sure Thor was trying to hurt him...he kidnapped and Asgardian.He made quick of Balder who is possibly the best fighter in Asgard and then Thor...and it was Adam as Him before he even became Adam Warlock."
Fine. But, Galactus hitting Warlock is just like Living Tribunal hitting Thor. It still raises the same question even if Galactus isn't weak. But, the thing is, Captain Atom still outclasses Warlock here. And just because Warlock defeated Drax and Champion of the Universe, it doesn't mean that he could beat Captain Atom. Atom has defeated Hal Jordan, Firestorm (twice), held his own against Maxima's brother (who possesses Superman-level strength, speed, etc, etc...) in H2H combat, the first Monarch in Zero Hour (who was very powerful at time), and a bunch of others. But, I'm not using any of this to make an argument....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Warlock never had the Power Gem...i'm sure I said that already.He's only had the Soul Gem.Warlock beat the Champion twice.Once with the Soul Gem and once without it which he fought him h2h.When Adam fought Drax he didn't even touch him...he beat Drax a second time when he was re-incarnated as dumb Drax.Galactus doesn't have weak blasts..when has he blasted someone weaker than Adam and they lived? I'm sure Thor was trying to hurt him...he kidnapped and Asgardian.He made quick of Balder who is possibly the best fighter in Asgard and then Thor...and it was Adam as Him before he even became Adam Warlock."
Fine. But, Galactus hitting Warlock is just like Living Tribunal hitting Thor. It still raises the same question even if Galactus isn't weak. But, the thing is, Captain Atom still outclasses Warlock here. And just because Warlock defeated Drax and Champion of the Universe, it doesn't mean that he could beat Captain Atom. Atom has defeated Hal Jordan, Firestorm (twice), held his own against Maxima's brother (who possesses Superman-level strength, speed, etc, etc...) in H2H combat, the first Monarch in Zero Hour (who was very powerful at time), and a bunch of others. But, I'm not using any of this to make an argument...."
I never said that because Warlock beat the Champion and Drax that he could beat Captain Atom..I was using that to let you know that he could easily augment his strength and he has some h2h ability.
If you were to use him beating Hal or Firestorm in an argument I have rebuttal for it so use what ever you want.
Galactus hitting Warlock isn't the same as Living Tribunal because nothing has been able to take Warlock down for good..He ate a Supernova,a black hole,he died once and the comic says Adam's soul is so powerful that death can't contain it meaning he really can't die.His soul once turned Thanos into stone.
Adam is outclassed by almost all his opponents and he still seems to win.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I never said that because Warlock beat the Champion and Drax that he could beat Captain Atom..I was using that to let you know that he could easily augment his strength and he has some h2h ability.
If you were to use him beating Hal or Firestorm in an argument I have rebuttal for it so use what ever you want.
Galactus hitting Warlock isn't the same as Living Tribunal because nothing has been able to take Warlock down for good..He ate a Supernova,a black hole,he died once and the comic says Adam's soul is so powerful that death can't contain it meaning he really can't die.His soul once turned Thanos into stone.
"
He can only augment his strength to a certain limit. And, Atom is still stronger than him. And, yes. It is the same, simply because Galatus is many times more powerful tham Warlock, yet he couldn't put him down with an energy blast. Clearly, the amount of power used at the time is questionable. Maybe Warlock did eat a supernova, but who made an entire universe? Atom entered the spiritual/astral plane with his powers alone, and defeated an Eternal many times more powerful than he is. You're making an argument the way Ball Buster does for Black Bolt. Adam beats outclasses opponents because of writing, and so does a lot of other characters that I could name. But, that doesn't mean he can't lose.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I never said that because Warlock beat the Champion and Drax that he could beat Captain Atom..I was using that to let you know that he could easily augment his strength and he has some h2h ability.
"
He can only augment his strength to a certain limit. And, Atom is still stronger than him. And, yes. It is the same, simply because Galatus is many times more powerful tham Warlock, yet he couldn't put him down with an energy blast. Clearly, the amount of power used at the time is questionable. Maybe Warlock did eat a supernova, but who made an entire universe? Atom entered the spiritual/astral plane with his powers alone, and defeated an Eternal many times more powerful than he is. You're making an argument the way Ball Buster does for Black Bolt. Adam beats outclasses opponents because of writing, and so does a lot of other characters that I could name. But, that doesn't mean he can't lose."
Says who? No limit has even been said for his strength.He beat someone who had the power gem.I know Atom is physically stronger than him.Alot of people are.Making an entire universe is not a feat to me...if you can do it you can do it.It says nothing to me about your strength or what your powers can do to someone.Adam Warlock took the Inifinity Gauntlet..without tricking Nebula or depowering her.He used the power from the Soul World which he controls.I am not making an argument the way Ball Buster does...because i'm not saying Adam is more powerful by who he beats I'm saying that Adam is more powerful because everyone including natural forces have failed to take him out.I never said Warlock couldn't lose because he has before..I was trying to give you some incite on how durable and how powerful he is.The Supernova and the Blackhole aren't people.He took those with no problem...and he was the only person during the Infinity Gem trials who had full control over the gem instead of the gem having control of them.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Says who? No limit has even been said for his strength.He beat someone who had the power gem.I know Atom is physically stronger than him.Alot of people are.Making an entire universe is not a feat to me...if you can do it you can do it.It says nothing to me about your strength or what your powers can do to someone.Adam Warlock took the Inifinity Gauntlet..without tricking Nebula or depowering her.He used the power from the Soul World which he controls.I am not making an argument the way Ball Buster does...because i'm not saying Adam is more powerful by who he beats I'm saying that Adam is more powerful because everyone including natural forces have failed to take him out.I never said Warlock couldn't lose because he has before..I was trying to give you some incite on how durable and how powerful he is.The Supernova and the Blackhole aren't people.He took those with no problem...and he was the only person during the Infinity Gem trials who had full control over the gem instead of the gem having control of them."
So, making an entire universe is nothing, but taking a Supernova and and Black hole, to you, is something? That's a little backwards. Last time I checked, Warlock's strength can only be augmented up to 40 tons.
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Billy
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Says who? No limit has even been said for his strength.He beat someone who had the power gem.I know Atom is physically stronger than him.Alot of people are.Making an entire universe is not a feat to me...if you can do it you can do it.It says nothing to me about your strength or what your powers can do to someone.Adam Warlock took the Inifinity Gauntlet..without tricking Nebula or depowering her.He used the power from the Soul World which he controls.I am not making an argument the way Ball Buster does...because i'm not saying Adam is more powerful by who he beats I'm saying that Adam is more powerful because everyone including natural forces have failed to take him out.I never said Warlock couldn't lose because he has before..I was trying to give you some incite on how durable and how powerful he is.The Supernova and the Blackhole aren't people.He took those with no problem...and he was the only person during the Infinity Gem trials who had full control over the gem instead of the gem having control of them."
So, making an entire universe is nothing, but taking a Supernova and and Black hole, to you, is something? That's a little backwards. Last time I checked, Warlock's strength can only be augmented up to 40 tons."
Manhandled Thanos, and Drax with the power gem, plus every encounter with the SS who has similiar powers to CA...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
So, making an entire universe is nothing, but taking a Supernova and and Black hole, to you, is something? That's a little backwards. Last time I checked, Warlock's strength can only be augmented up to 40 tons."
Yes because making a a universe isn't a testament to his strength or durability..what does making a universe do to his opponent? It proves he's powerful but...how does it prove he beats Adam..because Adam's powers don't allow him to create a universe? Warlock has only been seen to augment his strength to 40 tons as far as anyone can tell..he has lifted things that might be over that but wasn't said to be.He has neve struggled with strength feats.If Drax is class 40 or was class 40..wouldn't Warlock have to be stronger to overpower him the way he did?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
Billy said:
"Manhandled Thanos, and Drax with the power gem, plus every encounter with the SS who has similiar powers to CA..."

Drax killed Thanos. Thor (with Warrior's Madness) fought Thanos to standstill. Squirrel Girl beat Thanos. Doom beat Surfer. Black Panther beat Surfer. Gladiator stalemated Surfer. Like your previous post, none of this means anything. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Billy said:
"Manhandled Thanos, and Drax with the power gem, plus every encounter with the SS who has similiar powers to CA..."

Drax killed Thanos. Thor (with Warrior's Madness) fought Thanos to standstill. Squirrel Girl beat Thanos. Doom beat Surfer. Black Panther beat Surfer. Gladiator stalemated Surfer. Like your previous post, none of this means anything. "
Adam spared Thanos..he could have killed him at least 3 times and he spared his life.Doom beat the Surfer by stealing cosmic energy with tech and the Surfer was already injured.Silver Surfer at one point beat Gladiator and Ego at the same time.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Yes because making a a universe isn't a testament to his strength or durability..what does making a universe do to his opponent? It proves he's powerful but...how does it prove he beats Adam..because Adam's powers don't allow him to create a universe? Warlock has only been seen to augment his strength to 40 tons as far as anyone can tell..he has lifted things that might be over that but wasn't said to be.He has neve struggled with strength feats.If Drax is class 40 or was class 40..wouldn't Warlock have to be stronger to overpower him the way he did?"

It's a testment to his power based on the Quantum Field, as far as his matter manipulation goes. Maybe Warlock can't do the same. But, what can Warlock do that Atom cannot do? And, what has Warlock lifted that was over 40 tons? I'd like to know. Drax, at one point, was in the 40-ton range. Warlock defeated Champion of the Universe. Does that make him stronger than Champion? I don't think so.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Adam spared Thanos..he could have killed him at least 3 times and he spared his life.Doom beat the Surfer by stealing cosmic energy with tech and the Surfer was already injured.Silver Surfer at one point beat Gladiator and Ego at the same time."

And, none of that means anything either.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Yes because making a a universe isn't a testament to his strength or durability..what does making a universe do to his opponent? It proves he's powerful but...how does it prove he beats Adam..because Adam's powers don't allow him to create a universe? Warlock has only been seen to augment his strength to 40 tons as far as anyone can tell..he has lifted things that might be over that but wasn't said to be.He has neve struggled with strength feats.If Drax is class 40 or was class 40..wouldn't Warlock have to be stronger to overpower him the way he did?"

It's a testment to his power based on the Quantum Field, as far as his matter manipulation goes. Maybe Warlock can't do the same. But, what can Warlock do that Atom cannot do? And, what has Warlock lifted that was over 40 tons? I'd like to know. Drax, at one point, was in the 40-ton range. Warlock defeated Champion of the Universe. Does that make him stronger than Champion? I don't think so."
What can Warlock do that Atom can't...let's make a list shall we.
1.Transfer his Soul into other people and manipulate them from the inside without the Soul Gem..he used this against the Goddess and Thanos which turned Thanos into Stone.
2.He can cause other people to Evolve beyond there original power (example)Ultron,Pip,and Gamora.
3.He can project his soul something like how Naruto uses shadow clones...but his soul can hit the opponent..they can hit it back.
4.He was hit by one of the strongest magical weapons in the universe and it did nothing to him
5.Can absorb the soul right out of someone's body 
6.He creates powerful force fields..in which I have never seen penetrated
7.Adam fought his alter ego..Magus when he had the Inifinity Gauntlet..and Warlock still beat him.
8.Warlock survived a reality disruption capable of destroying universes if not contained
9.Mephisto put a spell on Warlock and Silver Surfer turning them into stone..Adam turned himself back and then saved Silver Surfer.

I never said Warlock lifted anything over 40 tons..I said it's never been recorded if he did.I have seen him lift huge things..possibly over that level.It wasn't said that 40 tons was his limit..that was the last feat of strength recorded.It's not the fact that Warlock beat Drax or the Champion that makes him stronger..it's how.He choked Drax out until he suffocated and blacked out...and he pounded the Champion into the ground with one fist like someone would hit a nail with a hammer.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Adam spared Thanos..he could have killed him at least 3 times and he spared his life.Doom beat the Surfer by stealing cosmic energy with tech and the Surfer was already injured.Silver Surfer at one point beat Gladiator and Ego at the same time."

And, none of that means anything either."
I was clearing it up..wasn't using it as an argument.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"What can Warlock do that Atom can't...let's make a list shall we.
1.Transfer his Soul into other people and manipulate them from the inside without the Soul Gem..he used this against the Goddess and Thanos which turned Thanos into Stone.
2.He can cause other people to Evolve beyond there original power (example)Ultron,Pip,and Gamora.
3.He can project his soul something like how Naruto uses shadow clones...but his soul can hit the opponent..they can hit it back.
4.He was hit by one of the strongest magical weapons in the universe and it did nothing to him
7.Adam fought his alter ego..Magus when he had the Inifinity Gauntlet..and Warlock still beat him.
8.Warlock survived a reality disruption capable of destroying universes if not contained
9.Mephisto put a spell on Warlock and Silver Surfer turning them into stone..Adam turned himself back and then saved Silver Surfer."

Why didn't you say any of this from the start?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"What can Warlock do that Atom can't...let's make a list shall we.
9.Mephisto put a spell on Warlock and Silver Surfer turning them into stone..Adam turned himself back and then saved Silver Surfer."

Why didn't you say any of this from the start?"
Because I wasn't sure all that Atom could do.I was holding out.I thought maybe you had a trump,like I did.
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Billy
Vance Astro said:
"
3.He can project his soul something like how Naruto uses shadow clones...but his soul can hit the opponent..they canT hit it back.
"
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
 Billy said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
3.He can project his soul something like how Naruto uses shadow clones...but his soul can hit the opponent..they canT hit it back.
"
"
You didn't have to fix it..they knew what I meant.LOL
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Billy

oh, still, ;P

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
Classic Captain Atom would give any version of Adam Warlock hell...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Classic Captain Atom would give any version of Adam Warlock hell...
"
I'm not saying this will be easy for Warlock at all but he definitely wins.
lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lboy

Captain Atom!!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Adam Warlock.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Classic Captain Atom would give any version of Adam Warlock hell...
"
I'm not saying this will be easy for Warlock at all but he definitely wins."
Yeah I see what ya saying...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Atom.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

WTF?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"WTF?"
Ha Ha Ha  !

I hope you didnt confuse me with Static Shock...

lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nah I know whose who....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Nah I know whose who...."
Oh Okay
Greystone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Greystone

Adam Warlock can win this one. It all depends on how he handles one of captain Atom's energy blasts, but if he can shrug off one of Big G's blasts, captain Atom's isn't really doing anything to him. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"WTF?"

LIke the avatar!? LOL.

That's his name. Remember it. :D
That's his name. Remember it. :D

Greystone
said:
"Adam Warlock can win this one. It all depends on how he handles one of captain Atom's energy blasts, but if he can shrug off one of Big G's blasts, captain Atom's isn't really doing anything to him. "

There's really no telling how powerful that blast was, even if it was Galactus.