hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hatemalingsia
  • Everyone is in their prime.
  • Adam has full upgraded augmentations and enough power to finish the fight. No Typhoon and the shielding augmentation from the MD announcement trailer.
  • Team has basic knowledge on Adam. 30 Minutes to make plan.
  • Standard gear.
  • Bloodlusted.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The fight takes place in here:

No Caption Provided

Indestructible terrain. Team starts wherever they want. Adam starts at the opposite end of the location.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Adam?

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Skip to the 1:00 mark(keep watching after that)

Loading Video...

In addition he can do stuff like this

No Caption Provided

He's also got a bunch of stuff to nullify stealth like a radar and the ability to see through walls. This in combination with immunity to smoke/emp grenades, is nigh bullet proof and can heal/repair(it's not amazing, but still) him self whilst fighting.

Anyways, I say he takes the majority. Though Snakes could win.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Snakes every time.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hatemalingsia

@colliderz:

The first two scans showcase his vision enhancement, providing tactical information up to the state of his enemy's libido. Third, he sent a SWAT member flying a few feet with a single punch when he wasn't mechanically augmented / still pure human.

Scans for reflex / combat speed feats:

• The first one, he reacted to bullets just a few feet away from him and his friend.
  • Second, the woman has military augmentations from the British Intelligence, MI-5. More on this later.
  • Third is also a strength feat, he held the man in the air with his right hand, notice how he used him as meat-shield after the guy start shooting.
  • Fourth is also an accuracy feat, he had to jump from one helicopter to another because it was shooting at them. He managed to dive kick the pilot through the cockpit window.

More scans to showcase his strength, durability, and vision enchantment. In the second scan, the woman had cloaking augmentation. Adam distracted her by detonating his nano-charge and placed her in chokehold at the end of the fight.

There are more durability feats from the comic like surviving the helicopter explosion and suicide bombing by another augmented person, which was strong enough to destroy the augmented woman.

For stealth purposes, Adam has the cloaking augmentation, and leg augmentation that allows him to sprint, jump, and land quietly. Other augs are limited regeneration, sub-dermal armor, and EMP-shielding.

Hope this helps.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit:

Thanks for posting that.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snakes felt with worse. Both have.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I was going to make Jensen VS Snakes when I found out I already made one.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hatemalingsia

Snakes felt with worse. Both have.

And what have they done that can be applied here too?

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

@hatemalingsia: Are you kidding? Cyborg ninjas, nanomachine amped vampires, invisible superhuman people flying from tree to tree, shaglhads and armies of metal gears, even those cyborg things mgs4 are the same as Adam. Plus each snake towers over Adam in skill.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Are you kidding? Cyborg ninjas, nanomachine amped vampires, invisible superhuman people flying from tree to tree, shaglhads and armies of metal gears, even those cyborg things mgs4 are the same as Adam. Plus each snake towers over Adam in skill.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Now your just asking an already answered question. I've explained my end. What has Adam done besides practically get his ass kicked at each boss fight?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Snake solo.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at either snake soloing.

Adam.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@eisenfauste: Except they both have a good chance at soloing; not saying they do, but either of them would give Adam hell. Adam isn't winning this.

Seriously, how would Adam take both Snakes at once?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@eisenfauste: Not seeing how. Snakes are just as fast, if not faster, are packing extremely dangerous gear, hit just as hard, more skilled, etc. The only advantages Adam is packing is the minimal gear advantage and the raw strength advantage.

Just can't see a scenario where Adam wins this.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Now your just asking an already answered question. I've explained my end. What has Adam done besides practically get his ass kicked at each boss fight?

You didn't explain anything. You only told me the names of the enemies that they have dealt with. I asked you clearly how would they beat Adam.

Batman beat meta-humans occasionally, do you think he can beat Midnighter?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@hatemalingsia: That comparison doesn't really work, because the gap between the Snakes individually and Jensen isn't that huge. Batman is a street-level and Midnighter is mid-tier. Both Snakes are street and Jensen is street. The only advantages Adam has over the Snakes are raw strength and gear.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hatemalingsia

@hatemalingsia: That comparison doesn't really work, because the gap between the Snakes individually and Jensen isn't that huge. Batman is a street-level and Midnighter is mid-tier. Both Snakes are street and Jensen is street.

No, no, no. I'm not making that example in literal but concept terms.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Still, that concept doesn't really check out due to the nature of how big that gap is. And the feats they've pulled off can definitely apply to beating Adam.

Adam is a better match for 1 Snake, not both; it's way too much for him to handle.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength said:

@hatemalingsia: That comparison doesn't really work, because the gap between the Snakes individually and Jensen isn't that huge. Batman is a street-level and Midnighter is mid-tier. Both Snakes are street and Jensen is street.

Since you are at it, do you want to know why I chose Midnighter and meta-humans?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@immortal777: If you're referring to Jensen, Snake's also make bullets appear slow; Solid Snake has outright blitzed a bullet-timer. The Snakes are absurdly fast for street-levelers. Jensen is only holding the gear and strength advantage.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BeaconofStrength
@hatemalingsia said:
@beaconofstrength said:

Since you are at it, do you want to know why I chose Midnighter and meta-humans?

Sure.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Still, that concept doesn't really check out due to the nature of how big that gap is. And the feats they've pulled off can definitely apply to beating Adam.

Adam is a better match for 1 Snake, not both; it's way too much for him to handle.

The effectiveness of Batman in dealing with meta-humans depends on the situation and/or circumstances and their motive. You were talking about gap, but I never meant my example to show the gap between them. I don't think we are in the same page.

Ok.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I don't remember either Snake especially Big Boss ever once seeing bullets in slow motion and then out pacing those same bullets.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By hatemalingsia

@beaconofstrength said:
@hatemalingsia said:

Sure.

Tell me, if I ask you this: Batman beating WW and Superman beating Darkseid. Do you find any difference in them? What is it?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Except Snake's never really relied on certain circumstances to beat their enemies. Snakes generally beat their enemies without certain circumstances majorly hindering their enemy.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Except Snake's never really relied on certain circumstances to beat their enemies. Snakes generally beat their enemies without certain circumstances majorly hindering their enemy.

Told you this is not supposed to be taken literally. As if I said Midnighter = Jensen and Batman = Snakes? We are not in the same page.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Big Boss literally outran bullets coming out of a machine gun during Peace Walker; he did exactly what Jensen did. Solid Snake has blitzed bullet-timers, stomped though bullet-timers+ with Raiden, matched Grey Fox hit to hit, kept up with Soldius, and more. Either of the Snakes are just as fast, if not faster than Snake.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Big Boss literally outran bullets coming out of a machine gun during Peace Walker; he did exactly what Jensen did. Solid Snake has blitzed bullet-timers, stomped though bullet-timers+ with Raiden, matched Grey Fox hit to hit, kept up with Soldius, and more. Either of the Snakes are just as fast, if not faster than Snake.

Can you post a vid or something for big boss because I honestly don't remember?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Here you go.

No Caption Provided

Now I remember I guess I just never saw it as impressive as this

Since it seems like every street lvl character can and has don't what snake did.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Except it is just as impressive. And he's matched, fought, and beaten people who blows Jensen's speed feats out of the water.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Here you go.

No Caption Provided

Just to let you guys know, the UAV (I forget what it's called in game) started shooting even before that scene. So it didn't take them by surprise.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@hatemalingsia: Outrunning bullets is still outrunning bullets. Not to mention Boss matched Null hit to hit and beat him. Along with Gene. Solid Snake and Big Boss still have better speed feats then Adam.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By hatemalingsia

@beaconofstrength said:

@hatemalingsia: Outrunning bullets is still outrunning bullets. Not to mention Boss matched Null hit to hit and beat him. Along with Gene. Solid Snake and Big Boss still have better speed feats then Adam.

There's a difference between outrunning bullets and reacting to it. How's diving to get out of the way of rapid/strafing machine-gun fire when he had few seconds to analyze the situation = what Jensed did?

Nul is the guy with the machete, right? Gene is the last boss that can dodge bullets?

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

@hatemalingsia: Because they are all cybernetically enhanced. Super speed, strength, senses, with metal body parts.

Why should I answer your questions? Why is it?: what makes snake capable of beating Adam? It should be what makes you think Adam can take snake? He struggles with normal people who lack the experience and skill of snake. He usually only beats his opponents with a plot device.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Because they are all cybernetically enhanced. Super speed, strength, senses, with metal body parts.

Why should I answer your questions? Why is it?: what makes snake capable of beating Adam? It should be what makes you think Adam can take snake? He struggles with normal people who lack the experience and skill of snake. He usually only beats his opponents with a plot device.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Except he did react to it. The bullets were fired after and he went 0 to outpacing it. Null was the one who cut down bullets out of mid air and blitzed hoards of men, while Gene was the one who blitzed Null and was moving so fast it looked like bullets were phasing through him; Gene also through his knives faster than bullets.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By hatemalingsia

@beaconofstrength said:

@hatemalingsia: Except he did reactto it. The bullets were fired after and he went 0 to outpacing it. Null was the one who cut down bullets out of mid air and blitzed hoards of men, while Gene was the one who blitzed Null and was moving so fast it looked like bullets were phasing through him; Gene also through his knives faster than bullets.

Exactly, there's a difference between outrunning bullets and reacting to it. The UAV started shooting at some of the people near them before it saw them. Then it took a moment to aim in plain view of Snake before it fired at them. He's fast enough to jump away after the UAV started shooting, but he had few seconds to look at where it's aiming, his surroundings, ect. How is that comparable when Jensen blatantly outran bullets few feet away from him?

Null never blitzed Big Boss during cut-scenes or gameplay. His speed, which was shown to blitz nameless soldiers in a cut-scene, is pointless if it's never used in his fight with Big Boss. Null never utilized his superior speed to kill Big Boss in any scenarios. Null never displayed any exceptional reflex and speed that Big Boss couldn't handle except blocking bullets with his sword or jumping out of his sight during their fight whatsoever. Saying that Big Boss beat Null, even though Null never blitzed him by using his speed to stab him in the hearth or shoot him in the head, was a good example of how Big Boss handled blitzer is bad.

Fact is, the only person who had bullet-time and used it during his fight with Big Boss in Peace Walker? Gene. Big Boss couldn't tag him at all unless he caught him while Gene was in the middle of catching his breath (or rammed/pinned him against a wall). Every time Gene used his bullet-time ability to get up close with Big Boss, Big Boss always get caught by him unless you used gameplay mechanic (like pinning him against a wall or putting a barrier between him and you, ect) or just avoid his bull-rush at all. Big Boss was forced to enter CQC with him every time Gene caught up with him. Only because of his superior CQC not reflex/speed (Gene was not phasing when he's in the middle of hand-to-hand combat) , Big Boss could get away. Imagine if Gene used a gun and pressed the gun barrel on Big Boss' torso in the middle of bullet-time.

Do you notice a pattern here? Every time Big Boss fought enemies with superior-reflex/speed, he couldn't out-speed them. Big Boss couldn't get though Null's bullet blocking or Gene's bullet-time by conventional means.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hatemalingsia
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@hatemalingsia: There's a lot of misconseptions on your part; and I mean a whole lot.

Exactly, there's a difference between outrunning bullets and reacting to it. The UAV started shooting at some of the people near them before it saw them. Then it took a moment to aim in plain view of Snake before it fired at them. He's fast enough to jump away after the UAV started shooting, but he had few seconds to look at where it's aiming, his surroundings, ect. How is that comparable when Jensen blatantly outran bullets few feet away from him?

It was simply to point out that Big Boss is completely able to bullet-time, nothing more.

Null never blitzed Big Boss during cut-scenes or gameplay. His speed, which was shown to blitz nameless soldiers in a cut-scene, is pointless if it's never used in his fight with Big Boss. Null never utilized his superior speed to kill Big Boss in any scenarios.

Except he did, he blatantly tried to blitz Big Boss twice during a cut scene. Not to mention he was bloodlusted the entire time. Big Boss was simply able to react and counter all of his strikes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Null never displayed any exceptional reflex and speed that Big Boss couldn't handle except blocking bullets with his sword or jumping out of his sight during their fight whatsoever. Saying that Big Boss beat Null, even though Null never blitzed him by using his speed to stab him in the hearth or shoot him in the head, was a good example of how Big Boss handled blitzer is bad.

Except Null did try to kill him constantly. Null had supersonic reflexes and tried numerously to kill Boss, yet Big Boss stalemated him and then beat him. Big Boss couldn't shoot him with a bullet, but he still countered and beat him down. You can't deny that Big Boss beat him fair and square.

Fact is, the only person who had bullet-time and used it during his fight with Big Boss in Peace Walker? Gene.

What are you talking about? Null did it in both cut scenes and game play. He was fast enough to cut bullets fresh out of the air. Null was also fast enough to dodge bullets, while appearing as just a blur. He didn't magically start jobbing right when he fought Big Boss twice.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Big Boss couldn't tag him at all unless he caught him while Gene was in the middle of catching his breath (or rammed/pinned him against a wall). Every time Gene used his bullet-time ability to get up close with Big Boss, Big Boss always get caught by him unless you used gameplay mechanic (like pinning him against a wall or putting a barrier between him and you, ect) or just avoid his bull-rush at all. Big Boss was forced to enter CQC with him every time Gene caught up with him. Only because of his superior CQC not reflex/speed (Gene was not phasing when he's in the middle of hand-to-hand combat) , Big Boss could get away. Imagine if Gene used a gun and pressed the gun barrel on Big Boss' torso in the middle of bullet-time.

Except Gene was much, much faster than just a bullet timer; he was fast enough to the point where it looked like he was standing still and seemed as if bullets moved through him and completely blitzed and fodderized Null; he also had pre-cog and emotion manipulation, too. The only time Gene got tired is when he tried to blitz Big Boss using the full extent of his Zero Shift (The Yellow Ability). Gene even admitted to the end that Big Boss' soldier genes were too good for him and he couldn't beat him. Snake had to be fast enough to tag Gene, considering he was much faster than bullets, had ESP, and better reflexes than Null; skill wasn't the only factor. The game even went out of its way to confirm that Gene had better reflexes than Null.

Do you notice a pattern here? Every time Big Boss fought enemies with superior-reflex/speed, he couldn't out-speed them. Big Boss couldn't get though Null's bullet blocking or Gene's bullet-time by conventional means. But he excels at other aspects of fighting. I will leave it up to you.

There's no actual pattern, you're just trying to make one up. Of course Big Boss couldn't outspeed the speedsters, but he still kept up and was bale to match them. And yes, Big Boss did counter and get through both their speed, considering he literally beat them in a fair in square fight. It seems like you never really payed attention to Portable Ops

My opinion that Snakes stomp and take this every time still stands; nothing changes that.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hatemalingsia

@beaconofstrength said:

@hatemalingsia: There's a lot of misconseptions on your part; and I mean a whole lot.

Been a while since I played it. :(

It was simply to point out that Big Boss is completely able to bullet-time, nothing more.
And it's inferior to what Jensen did. It's simply the point of that.
Except he did, he blatantly tried to blitz Big Boss twice during a cut scene. Not to mention he was bloodlusted the entire time. Big Boss was simply able to react and counter all of his strikes.
All right, you showed me he did during the cut-scenes.

Except Null did try to kill him constantly. Null had supersonic reflexes and tried numerously to kill Boss, yet Big Boss stalemated him and then beat him. Big Boss couldn't shoot him with a bullet, but he still countered and beat him down. You can't deny that Big Boss beat him fair and square.
What are you talking about? Null did it in both cut scenes and game play. He was fast enough to cut bullets fresh out of the air. Null was also fast enough to dodge bullets, while appearing as just a blur. He didn't magically start jobbing right when he fought Big Boss twice.
Which he never used to his advantage other than what I have already pointed out. Give me one instance when he used it during the fight with Big Boss (gameplay). A video would be nice.

Except Gene was much, much faster than just a bullet timer; he was fast enough to the point where it looked like he was standing still and seemed as if bullets moved through him and completely blitzed and fodderized Null; he also had pre-cog and emotion manipulation, too. The only time Gene got tired is when he tried to blitz Big Boss using the full extent of his Zero Shift (The Yellow Ability). Gene even admitted to the end that Big Boss' soldier genes were too good for him and he couldn't beat him. Snake had to be fast enough to tag Gene, considering he was much faster than bullets, had ESP, and better reflexes than Null; skill wasn't the only factor. The game even went out of its way to confirm that Gene had better reflexes than Null.

Exactly my point, despite you are hyping about their abilities and how Big Boss beat them, they never utilized their full powers to the point where we can see how Big Boss could handle them. And when they did ( in Gene case), Big Boss couldn't do jack sh!t. Not in that exact words but refer to my previous post.

There's no actual pattern, you're just trying to make one up. Of course Big Boss couldn't outspeed the speedsters, but he still kept up and was bale to match them. And yes, Big Boss did counter and get through both their speed, considering he literally beat them in a fair in square fight. It seems like you never really payed attention to Portable Ops
Just exactly that. I'm sorry if you don't see it as a pattern considering you are sugar-coating him. I'm pretty sure this battle will not be decided by genes. At least you see my point that Big Boss couldn't outspeed the speedsters.
And it's a pattern. Big Boss and Snake were always pit against someone with powers most of the time. But at the end, they were able to match them because they excels at other aspects of fighting. The point of this battle.

My opinion that Snakes stomp and take this every time still stands; nothing changes that.

Ok.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: and I've answered your questions yet you dismiss it. So I win.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: and I've answered your questions yet you dismiss it. So I win.

Answer this right now then:

You never answered it but running around like a headless chicken.