#1 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

CYBER PUNK vs. STEAM PUNK

Rules

• Rapture from Bioshock 1, populated with the infamous Splicers
  • Adam and Corvo are given instructions to kill the other
  • Morals on, but obviously willing to kill 
  • Minimal prep as they are both given a brief description of their respective target
  • Both are fully upgraded with all their weapons / abilities at their disposal 
  • *UPDATE*: Corvo is unable to stop time
  • Corvo's weapons are adamantium laced (subject to change, just wanted to make sure he was able to hurt Adam w/ his weapons)
#2 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio

Corvo, he can stop time.

#3 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz: Nice Saga avi, good sh*t.

How long can he stop time for?
#4 Posted by Stompa (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCerealKillz said:

Corvo, he can stop time.

Just my thought. It´s only a few seconds but it dosen´t really matter. As soon as they meet Corvo stops time and kills Adam with a sword through the head,

#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright alright, I'll take out the time stopping if it's that accessible to Corvo.

#6 Posted by nick_hero22 (6871 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam can see through walls, so this would allow him to get the drop on Corvo and the fact that Adam has cloaking if I'm not mistaken should allow him to stealth-fully take down Corvo in combination with his enhanced vision.

#7 Posted by ThexX (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Adam can only see through walls at a short distance. Also Adam cloaking only last for periods of time and after that time is done it has to recharge.

Corvo can also see through walls. His dark vision allows him to do this. He also has the ability to fully stop time,

Here is a full list of Corvo powers and abilities. (Go to link to see list).

http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Abilities

Corvo wins.

#8 Posted by nick_hero22 (6871 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

@nick_hero22: Adam can only see through walls at a short distance. Also Adam cloaking only last for periods of time and after that time is done it has to recharge.

Corvo can also see through walls. His dark vision allows him to do this. He also has the ability to fully stop time,

Corvo wins.

Does Corvo's dark vision allow him to see cloaked foes or through many layers of wall?

#9 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10267 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@ThexX said:

Corvo wins.

Does Corvo's dark vision allow him to see cloaked foes or through many layers of wall?

Yeah, in the game there is a part where you're in a gentlemens club and if you use dark vision a ton of the will appear all at once.

#10 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam.

#11 Posted by ThexX (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Dark Vision can see through many layers of walls when fully upgraded. As for the seeing cloak foes I don't know. But like I said before Jensen cloaking has a time limit on it then it has to recharge. So Jensen won't be cloaked the enter time. Also both are going to be dealing with the splicers. Also just looked at the OP again and it was updated. With the update I think Jensen would win now.

#12 Posted by dajhonmccloud (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Corvo stalks him for awhile and leads the fight to a rooftop and windblast his ass.

#13 Posted by AnnoyedImmortalSpirit (768 posts) - - Show Bio

Corvo, he can teleport behind him, or possess him, as soon as they see each others its over

#14 Posted by M_Man (647 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know too much about Jensen but I'm very familiar with Corvo an from what I've seen his powers are far more versatile. He may not be able to stop time but I don't know how Jensen is going to defend against Devouring Swarm, Windblast, and Blink during combat.