#1 Edited by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Ada Wong from Resident Evil runs into Catwoman while checking into B.O.W.'s in Gotham City and as usual, they let their lady like fists and claws do the talking. Can Ada clear Selina for her rendezvous with Leon? Fight starts in crime alley. Scenario 1 h2h. Scenario 2 Ada has her knife and Catwoman has her whip.

vs

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

ADA for the win. Though it will be a good battle.

Ada might have her knife, but it would be in-character if she had her grappling hook too. And Shades...

#3 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know a lot about Ada or anything really. How's her h2h skills?

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Her hand to hand skills are superb as well has her markmanship.

She's sorta like the Capcom version of Black Widow, only more mysterious.

#5 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

If this were only Resident Evil 2 Ada, Catwoman would win in a stomp, but this is superhuman ballerina with guns Ada, so I guess she wins.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

If this were only Resident Evil 2 Ada, Catwoman would win in a stomp, but this is superhuman ballerina with guns Ada, so I guess she wins.

Yes, this is current Ada, from Damnation leading into Resident Evil 6. I can't seem to post the actuall Youtube screen it'self like others generally do, but that's the link to her fight in Damnation just under her picture. If someone can actually post that fight on here, please do. And yes, her grapling gun is standard.

#7 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden: There you go bud.

(When you post a video from youtube, you click on the little [VIDEO] at the top where the Fonts bar is. It says Paragraph, B, I, U, S, Link, Image, and then Video. Click on the video and then paste the URL there and then post it.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

@NIGHTCRAWLER: Thank you, very much appreciated. Happy to back your awesomeness where ever possible :-)

#9 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman.Better feats.

#10 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Catwoman.Better feats.

Haven't been keeping up with her too much, what are some of her feats, h2h/ma skills that that you believe put her above Ada's?

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman.

#12 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

That video doesn't really show Ada doing anything Catwoman can't do. Catwoman is just as agile if not more so. She is also a martial artist and has mastered the whip.

#13 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Ada still wins because:

1. She was the one who killed Krauser
  2. Fought giant monsters much bigger and sometimes more agile than any adversary Catwoman has save for Batman himself.
  3. Lickers, Tyrants, giagantes, zombies with machine guns and explosive rpgs etc..
#14 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden said:

@Stronger said:

Catwoman.Better feats.

Haven't been keeping up with her too much, what are some of her feats, h2h/ma skills that that you believe put her above Ada's?

Catwoman has beaten Ted Grant,Zeiss,Hush etc.

Ada's only feat is killing Krauser who is a match for Leon.Leon stomped Ada though.

Also Ada has no h2h feats.

#15 Posted by JinSlayerX (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Ada!

#16 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Ada Wong is more dangerous imo. Still this is a good fight.

#17 Posted by SNascimento (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman, because...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wDhat6qYQ

#18 Posted by Assman (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

tough fight, gonna side with Ada, but could really go either way.

#19 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina..

Because I'm wipe the floor with anyone on Arkham City. :P

#20 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6927 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex.