Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

AchillesTroy vs PerseusClash/Wrath of the Titans

Both are children of Gods, both skilled swordsmen, who will be able to take it?

• Outside the gates of Troy where Achilles fought Hector (I'll be providing video links to fights of each guy, if you're unsure about that terrain. It's just a flat desert basically.)
  • Each equipped with a sword and shield.
  • Neither bloodlusted or looking for any kind of revenge, but looking to kill, a gladiator type fight.
  • To the death. Since Achilles is only shown to be able to die by his achilles heel, we'll say that what death would be to a normal man, will critically injure achilles.

Achilles was in his time the most skilled fighter in all of Greece. He led a company of ruthless and talented Myrmidons to the gates of Troy. He has been a born killer all of his life and showed no allegiance to the gods, but rather mocked them and defaced their statues. He was a skilled tactician and inspired hope and raised moral among Greek soldiers during war. He slew Hector, Troys prince and their most skilled fighter, in single combat.

Perseus is the demi-god son of Zeus. He has inherited immense skill with a blade because of his diving heritage, and the will power to face any challenge put infront of him. He also showed no allegiance to the gods and refused their gifts when going about his quest to kill the Kraken. He did it as a man, not a god.

(Apart from when he used the Blade of Olympus to kill Calibos, but we'll look past that considering the guy had a portion of Hades' power in him).

Here are some videos of each fighter, post below who you think would win this fight.

Achilles:

Achilles vs Boagrius, Champion of Thessaly

Achilles landing on Troys Beach

Achilles fighting Hector, Champion of Troy

Perseus:

This shows how quickly Perseus is able to pick up his skill in swordsmanship, as he has never had to wield a sword before. He defeats the leader of the Argonauts in a sparring match.

Perseus fighting Calibos, a man given a portion of Hades' divine power

Perseus vs Ares, the Olympian God of War. Clearly outmatched due to him being a mere mortal, this is more of a showcase of Perseus' high durability. Any normal man would have died from such blows.

Who wins this fight? Winner fights Wonder Woman under the same conditions. WW is reduced to peak human.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think Achilles would take it, mainly because Perseus never showed such skill like Achilles. Perseus was known for conquering monsters, not battling incredible warriors. To be honest, I think it's a bit easier to slay the Kraken than it is to battle Achilles in a sword fight. I mean, Perseus does have Wonder Woman in his ear, but Achilles I think would still take it. I mean, a good example would be when Perseus fought Ares, he had his ass handed to him. Well, I think of Achilles on Ares' level; just better with a sword.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@doubleaa54 said:

I think Achilles would take it, mainly because Perseus never showed such skill like Achilles. Perseus was known for conquering monsters, not battling incredible warriors. To be honest, I think it's a bit easier to slay the Kraken than it is to battle Achilles in a sword fight. I mean, Perseus does have Wonder Woman in his ear, but Achilles I think would still take it. I mean, a good example would be when Perseus fought Ares, he had his ass handed to him. Well, I think of Achilles on Ares' level; just better with a sword.

Still debatable about Perseus' skill level though. His story might be more centered around fighting Mythological beasts but even that is a showcase of his skill. Calibos as I recall was a war general before he was cursed, and was given a portion of Hades' power. Perseus was stalemating this guy pretty much up until he evened the playing field by accepting his gift from Zeus (the sword). If he's on par with that kind of opponent without godly help, then able to beat him on even terms, it's a good showcase for skill. To be fair as well, Ares would of handed any mortal man or Demi-god their ass at that time. Perseus or Achilles wouldn't be able to hurt the guy, except from strangling him, or hurting him with Olympian weapons. I'd say he even has Achilles beat on skill. He's been the God of War for thousands of years, and has been doing nothing but killing his whole life. He has too much experience for either of them to cope.

Still, taking nothing away from Achilles, he's got the pure skill, training and experience to rival Perseus' olympian parentage. I think I'd give it to Achilles personally, simply because through every war he went through, the guy wasn't touched once. Not one scar or injury, he's just that good. Perseus isn't quite as swift as Achilles, and it took a god guided arrow to kill him (Apollo), so I think he'd take it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Achilles beats Perseus and then loses to Wonder Woman

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers