Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Round 1: Accelerator, unless you have feats of juggs utilzing prep at intelligent levels.

Round 2: Accelerator, due to the fact that all that fought him who had no knowledge of him lost with the exception of touma.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What is Accelerators power ? never heard of said character .

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@hellionvulcan: Accelerator

Accelerator powers are that he can control all form of Vector.Accelerator powers work on Bullets,Bombs,Nukes,Magic,Lightning,UV Rays and others.

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Accelerator!

Jmarshmallow

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@homicidalmaniac:

Round One is a Spite Match, Accelerator at full power (White Wings) has beaten Fiamma of the Right with ease, a man who has the power of the right hand of God. Fiamma's power the Holy Right simply defeats whatever it targets with the precise amount of force needed, no more no less. Touma desribes Fiamma’s power to having a "defeat" option in an RPG among the usual commands of "fight", "defend", "magic", and "item". Touma goes onto saying the Holy Right ignores its enemies actions and simply crushes them regardless.

Also Accelerator, manifesting his Wings and dub as "The One Who Wields the Power of God" can understand things that are unknown, he can easily know how Juggs power works and device a plan to defeat him.

Round Two is 50/50, it can go either way.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: I want to make another Accelerator thread.But I have no idea which Manga/Anime or Comic character I should put against him.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: I want to make another Accelerator thread.But I have no idea which Manga/Anime or Comic character I should put against him.

IDK either, but don't put him against Superman, the Butt Hurt at Superman losing will be bad. LOZ!

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: How about Accelerator Vs Obito or Accelerator Vs White Beard

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

Round One is a Spite Match, Accelerator at full power (White Wings) has beaten Fiamma of the Right with ease, a man who has the power of the right hand of God. Fiamma's power the Holy Right simply defeats whatever it targets with the precise amount of force needed, no more no less. Touma desribes Fiamma’s power to having a "defeat" option in an RPG among the usual commands of "fight", "defend", "magic", and "item". Touma goes onto saying the Holy Right ignores its enemies actions and simply crushes them regardless.

Also Accelerator, manifesting his Wings and dub as "The One Who Wields the Power of God"can understand things that are unknown, he can easily know how Juggs power works and device a plan to defeat him.

Dunno about Accelerator so I won't get too deep. But I need to note something. Just because you know how something works doesn't mean you can stop it. We know how hurricanes work. All we can do when one shows up is nail the windows shut and hope for the best. Assuming we go with logic and this is classic Juggernaut, unless this guy can remove Cain's helmet and brain screw him at best he can stalemate.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas said:

@homicidalmaniac:

Also Accelerator, manifesting his Wings and dub as "The One Who Wields the Power of God"can understand things that are unknown, he can easily know how Juggs power works and device a plan to defeat him.

Dunno about Accelerator so I won't get too deep. But I need to note something. Just because you know how something works doesn't mean you can stop it. We know how hurricanes work. All we can do when one shows up is nail the windows shut and hope for the best. Assuming we go with logic and this is classic Juggernaut, unless this guy can remove Cain's helmet and brain screw him at best he can stalemate.

Here is how knowing how Jugg's powers work will help Accelerator defeat him.

*I will use your example*

1. He may not have to remove Jugg's helmet to defeat him. IIRC, the Helmet protects him from psychic attack, Accelerator can simply manipulate Juggs bio electric signal to shut his mind.

2. It the Helmet is trouble, he can remove it by reversing what is holding it.

3. He can also reverse juggs blood flow if he is not immune to it.

4. If he wants to play with Juggs, he can reflect the power of Juggs punch back at him.

Side note:

If he is faced with a hurricane, he can simply use his Vector manipulation to reverse the flow of wind.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: i don't know about accelerator but,

"4. If he wants to play with Juggs, he can reflect the power of Juggs punch back at him."

juggs main power is to be unstoppable. once in motion, juggernaught cannot be stopped. The power of Infinite momentum. unless vectors power is ^ that of cyttorak...?

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OverLordArhas

@cooldes said:

@overlordarhas: i don't know about accelerator but,

"4. If he wants to play with Juggs, he can reflect the power of Juggs punch back at him."

juggs main power is to be unstoppable. once in motion, juggernaught cannot be stopped. The power of Infinite momentum. unless vectors power is ^ that of cyttorak...?

I do not know about how UNSTOPPABLE he is but can he still attack if he is knock in the air?

Also, Accelerator's Vector Shield according to him can survive the blast, shock wave, heat, and radiation of a nuke with no foreseeable problem, and we are talking about his un-winged version.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cooldes

@overlordarhas: you don't know how unstoppable he is? try exactly unstoppable. he's used his momentum to push through dimentions before.

And juggernaught cannot be harmed by physical attacks, but he was reduced to a skeleton twice...

..and kept on fighting

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I am not too familiar with the manga character, some people are saying he can win. What exactly can he do to kill or bfr Juggs?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cable_extreme: he controls the movement if objects moving towards him(if you want I can post feats). The only person that I recall beating him was a character who could negate abilities with his hand.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: he controls the movement if objects moving towards him(if you want I can post feats). The only person that I recall beating him was a character who could negate abilities with his hand.

Would you say he is more powerful than the Cyttorak?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cable_extreme: Accelerator is nowhere near Cyttorak, but I do think Accelerator can beat Juggs

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@cable_extreme: Accelerator is nowhere near Cyttorak, but I do think Accelerator can beat Juggs

Well, the stuff Juggs does is crazy, for example, Jean gray picks him up with her telekinetic powers to keep him from moving forward, he started walking in the air towards her. I don't see how "trying" to control Juggs speed will make him lose. He has only ever been stopped once and he was versing WWH.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs should win actually. Don't see Accelerator bypassing his forcefield, nonetheless his durability.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs should win actually. Don't see Accelerator bypassing his forcefield, nonetheless his durability.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: IF I recall WWH didn't stop him. He let Juggernaut push at him then moved and let Juggernauts momentum push him into a bfr.

@risingbean said:

@overlordarhas said:

@homicidalmaniac:

Here is how knowing how Jugg's powers work will help Accelerator defeat him.

*I will use your example*

1. He may not have to remove Jugg's helmet to defeat him. IIRC, the Helmet protects him from psychic attack, Accelerator can simply manipulate Juggs bio electric signal to shut his mind.

4. If he wants to play with Juggs, he can reflect the power of Juggs punch back at him.

Side note:

If he is faced with a hurricane, he can simply use his Vector manipulation to reverse the flow of wind.

I doubt he can do most of that. 1,3, 4 I would bet money on. 2 I dunno. It seems hard to remove but it has been done so...

Juggernaut if fighting to win at the best of his ability is almost unbeatable. But he falls into the same problems as Thor. He shuts down his forcefield and brawls and even then loses to bfr and telepathy or plot device.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OverLordArhas

@risingbean said:

@cable_extreme: IF I recall WWH didn't stop him. He let Juggernaut push at him then moved and let Juggernauts momentum push him into a bfr.

Accelerator is more than capable of repeating that feat. Plus he can use his Vector Ability to fly. IIRC, correct me if I am wrong, but Juggs lose to Blob before right?

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Side note:

1. There is no proof that Bio Electric could be shut down if he has the helmet on

2. The helmet is protected by magic.

3. Juggernaut has a healing factor, he can't die by reversing the flow.

4. That will not stop Juggernaut momentum.

He can only beat Juggernaut by removing the helmet or BFR.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. There is no proof that Bio Electric could be shut down if he has the helmet on

Accelerator's Vector ability is limited only by the amount of calculation he can make, with White or Black Wings on, his calculation speed is near infinite.

Accelerator has stated that as long as he has experienced it, he can analyze forces unknown to him as long as his body has been in contact with it, by following the vectors that have been applied (almost similar to a vaccine shot's case).

As for magic, he can also analyze it by using his vectors as he has done mimicking Index's spell.

At the end of the light novel, he is turned to an artificial angel, a level 6 that is said to rival the power of God.

No Caption Provided

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400 said:

Accelerator's Vector ability is limited only by the amount of calculation he can make, with White or Black Wings on, his calculation speed is near infinite.

Accelerator has stated that as long as he has experienced it, he can analyze forces unknown to him as long as his body has been in contact with it, by following the vectors that have been applied (almost similar to a vaccine shot's case).

As for magic, he can also analyze it by using his vectors as he has done mimicking Index's spell.

At the end of the light novel, he is turned to an artificial angel, a level 6 that is said to rival the power of God.

No Caption Provided

How powerful is the God of Accelerator's series suppose to be, then? Like I said before the helmet prevents people going into his head. Psonic/psychic powers in Marvel is just bio-electric power too. Psychic also have the power to shut down Juggernaut's brain, but they can't do that unless they remove the helmet.

He can't really control Cytorrak's power aganist Cytorrak's will, or negation powers like Magik/Thor does. His powers can't really kill Juggernaut, there is no way Cytorrak will let Accelator touch them. He has to remove the helmet or BFR.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pooty

@overlordarhas: @cooldes: Juggs has been stopped a couple times. He was stopped and tossed miles when Hulk was War Hulk. He was pushing Hulk back and Hulk STOPPED HIM and tossed him. Then recently Captain Universe knocked Juggs out. Neither of those people are Cytorak level.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: Except that it's not a true BFR. He wasn't knocked off world or to another continent or anything. If plot didn't interfere he would have simply came back to the fight and continued on with the Hulk. Since plot protection isn't here, unless Accelerator can somehow BFR him out of the solar system then it's a win for Cain or a draw .

And a draw is only because I don't know how/if Accelerator can play keep away. If he can't well Juggernaut was not called unstoppable for nothing.

Also if Blob has ever even hurt Cain, it would be news to me.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@overlordarhas: @cooldes: Juggs has been stopped a couple times. He was stopped and tossed miles when Hulk was War Hulk. He was pushing Hulk back and Hulk STOPPED HIM and tossed him. Then recently Captain Universe knocked Juggs out. Neither of those people are Cytorak level.

War Hulk had Celestial technology which could bypass Juggernaut powers. Captain Universe didn't actually "stop" Juggernaut, he could only knock Juggernaut temporarily. Even then Uni-power is universal force that is pretty much on scale of Silver Surfer, Quasar powers.

Even WWH could stop Juggernaut with force, he had to redirect Juggernaut.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@risingbean:Would you consider this a BFR against Juggs

Loading Video...

0:40

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs can't do anything to Accelerator. Accelerator may or may not have the power to hurt Juggs, I'm leaning toward possibly not.

Juggs gets BFR'd.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OverLordArhas

@homicidalmaniac:

Wow, forgot to mention the wings composition is similar or dark matter itself. LOLZ.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: War Hulk had Celestial technology which could bypass Juggernaut powers

I just looked at the scans,. It says the Celestial tech supercedes not bypass.

Captain Universe didn't actually "stop" Juggernaut, he could only knock Juggernaut temporarily

Juggs was KOéd and unconscious. A KO is a win according to the OP

Even then Uni-power is universal force that is pretty much on scale of Silver Surfer, Quasar powers

People are saying the only way you can stop Juggs is if you are more powerful then Cytorak. I'm just showing that is untrue

Even WWH could stop Juggernaut with force, he had to redirect Juggernaut

WWH did stop Juggs. Look up the scans. Juggs was NOT pushing Hulk backwards. If neither was moving forward that means Juggs was stopped

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not put aganist Jojo Bizzare adventure characters since there are characters who could counter Accelerator's hax like Gold Experience Requirm, or characters who manipulate everything in a high scale like the Silver Surfer/Orion so they can counter Accelerator's ability to manipulate vectors.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TommyJones1945

Juggs can be stopped. Just putting that out there. If I recall directly, both WWH and WH have done it. Accelarator should take this no problem.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cooldes

@pooty: iirc he was pushing wwh back...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By pooty

@cooldes: just Google the scans. you will see them standing still

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Superbot400

I just looked at the scans,. It says the Celestial tech supercedes not bypass.

My point is that Accelator can't take advantage of that because Celestial technology was what allow Hulk to do that. It's not something that was done by pure force.

Juggs was KOéd and unconscious. A KO is a win according to the OP

How does Accelator match something like the Uni-power. Captain Universe doing it is a outlier in the same sense Onsalught ripping Juggernaut's

People are saying the only way you can stop Juggs is if you are more powerful then Cytorak. I'm just showing that is untrue

It's irrelevant because Accelerator has to be on Captain Universe, War Hulk's celestial technology for it to work.

WWH did stop Juggs. Look up the scans. Juggs was NOT pushing Hulk backwards. If neither was moving forward that means Juggs was stopped

That scene was intentionally ambiguously and slatemate there was no clear winner, there is no proof that Juggernaut wouldn't regain his momentum. Gage who write the story didn't give people a clear answer on who won. It's similar to Godblast vs Juggernaut scene where the writer didn't give a clear conclusion if Godblast could stop the Juggernaut(it was only enough to push momentarily backwards).

Hell it's ambiogous rather that was a test of strength, or Juggernaut actually moving. Writer didn't tell people won because of the flame wars.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC doesn't Accelerator's shield change the momentum of things rather than bring it to a complete stop?

If so, Juggs punches will be ineffective.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC doesn't Accelerator's shield change the momentum of things rather than bring it to a complete stop?

If so, Juggs punches will be ineffective.

Yup, redirection. More accurately his AIM Dispersion Shield. A passive ability similar to Itachi's Yata Mirror.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Maybe Fantomex? :)

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: If he didn't sit there smiling like an idiot for 30 seconds? Sure. But Juggs can put up his area forcefield and nix it. So no anime/DBZ stalling. Which btw is one of the main reasons I hate anime. They sit there and dumb it down/explain the F****** obvious with endless internal monologue exposition. Arrrgh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: Jojo characters would stomp him. They're on a whole other level, especially characters like Giorno and Enrico. How would Accelerator even be able to compete with GER?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Said:

IF I recall WWH didn't stop him. He let Juggernaut push at him then moved and let Juggernauts momentum push him into a bfr.

It was War Hulk, he stopped Juggs with the celestial tech he wore

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, ok. Yeah that was one issue I never owned. At best I have seen a few scans.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Haiken

Let me just say this.. Accelerator's vector control is near infinity with his white wings.. and he can control any vector that he can calculate.. some say that juggernaut is unstoppable, but has been stopped 2 times as i was reading the forum.. Accelerator's ability as i said is vector control, not force field to stop something.. example, if a rock is flying at you at supersonic speed, accelerator don't use an invisible force to stop it, rather, he uses his vector control to CHANGE the speed and direction of that rock.. the rock is traveling at let's say 100,000 mph.. he changes the vector/value of that 100k mph to 1 mph or lower.. that's how he stops it.. same would be applied to stopping juggs..

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@haiken: Seem you know about A Certain Magical Index(To Aru Majutsu No Index)