• 67 results
#1 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

If you don't know who Accelerator is.His powers are that he can control the Vector of about anything If I'm not mistaken.If you want to know his feats just reply back to me.I tell you some of his feats.

Hulk is at his base form

No Prep

Morals On

20 feet away from each other

Win by KO/Death/BFR/Incapacitation

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

if vector is at full power he moves each of hulks molecules in different directions and disintegrates him

#3 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce: Wouldn't Hulk healing factor help him resist that type of attack?

#4 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

The Hulk has resisted matter manipulation before. He demonstrated this against The High Evolutionary.

#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce: Wouldn't Hulk healing factor help him resist that type of attack?

healing factor won't help if you get disintegrated unless hulk can rebuild himself from just molecules which he can't

#6 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

Indestructible Hulk #9 Savage Hulk resisted Thor level ordinance that breakdowns molecules on a subatomic level ... Soooo yeah.. That's not gonna work !

P.s. Hulks DNA is indestructible.. He'll come back from anything.. Could take a minute or millions of years.. He'll come back.. Maestro Hulk whose a future version of 616 Hulk healed from a pile of ashes !

#7 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: Savage Hulk is the same as Base Form Hulk?And who you think wins this fight?

#8 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

Indestructible Hulk #9 Savage Hulk resisted Thor level ordinance that breakdowns molecules on a subatomic level ... Soooo yeah.. That's not gonna work !

P.s. Hulks DNA is indestructible.. He'll come back from anything.. Could take a minute or millions of years.. He'll come back.. Maestro Hulk whose a future version of 616 Hulk healed from a pile of ashes !

this hulk not maestro sir use the correct version and hulk faced a guy named vector who ripped apart hulk and vector is way versatile,powerful,and smarter than vector so no hulk gets disintegrated or BRF'd

#9 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

Hulk powered through Vector's blast there were tearing apart reality.. Punched him away then healed all of his skin back in 2 panels ! Please know what you're talking about before you comment ! Did you miss the part where Savage Hulk shrugged off a device that breaks apart molecules on a sub atomic level, or do you just not care and are going to stick to this belief he can be disintegrated, which has never worked in the 50+ history of the Hulk ??

#10 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini: ok kid there was a villain called vector that has similar powers to accelerator and he dismembered hulk and deflected all his attacks so how is accelerator who is more versatile and creative with his powers,more powerful with his powers,and can make billions of calculations in an instant get beat by hulk? his powers is to change the direction of matter not matter manipulation so he is not changing matter he is moving it which hulk has zero resistance to so yea hulk gets disintegrated by my man Accelerator

#11 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

It's hulk's most common incarnation.. There's really no such thing as base hulk .. His strength doesn't have a starting point.. He's literally as strong as the writer wants him to be.. One day he's holding apart Anti matter spheres (which was stated to be impossible) the next he's getting KO'ed by a thrown cement truck !

#12 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk:

He pretty much controls the movement of things. The only way he lost was due to him fighting a guy who negated his powers.

#14 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

Are talking about Vector from the U-foes gang ?

Edit- oh wait.. Is accelerator's real name Vector ?

#15 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

So he's telekinetic?

no he can change the direction of your molecules its completely different from TK or matter manipulation and hulk has zero defense for that

#16 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

It's hulk's most common incarnation.. There's really no such thing as base hulk .. His strength doesn't have a starting point.. He's literally as strong as the writer wants him to be.. One day he's holding apart Anti matter spheres (which was stated to be impossible) the next he's getting KO'ed by a thrown cement truck !

since you don't know how powerful and complex accelerator powers are ill cut you some slack but just to let you know his powers are not matter manipulation or telekinesis its changing the direction of matter so if hulk throws a punch accelerator makes the punch go backwards if hulk chargers at him accelerator changes the direction and makes him run straight into a ocean there is literally nothing hulk can do to this guy and accelerator btw is extremely smart like i said before he can make billions of calculations at once in the anime not even half of genius scientist in lab could understand how to use his powers and yea vector from u-foes but his powers are more TK and far less powerful than accelerators

#18 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

I was gonna go for the natural Hulk defense and say "he'll eventually become to strong for accelerator's power to effect him" but I really don't feel like it lol .. So what was the point of this thread.. If Accelerator power is so great that he was only defeated by someone who can negate his ability.. Why is he being used ??

You didn't answer my question though.. Are you talking about Vector from the U-foes ?

#19 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not the Vindicator or the Victimizer or the Vaporizer or the Vibrator! I'm... THE ACCELERATOR!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

I'm not the Vindicator or the Victimizer or the Vaporizer or the Vibrator! I'm... THE ACCELERATOR!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

is that a reference towards Alan Moore's Violator Mini?

#21 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

I was gonna go for the natural Hulk defense and say "he'll eventually become to strong for accelerator's power to effect him" but I really don't feel like it lol .. So what was the point of this thread.. If Accelerator power is so great that he was only defeated by someone who can negate his ability.. Why is he being used ??

You didn't answer my question though.. Are you talking about Vector from the U-foes ?

yea the only way to beat this guy is to be seriously skilled and creative with each of your attack and hulk isn't much of a martial arts master and yea i was talking about vector from u-foes but his powers are more telekinetic and way less powerful than accelerators and vector isn't the smartest guy in that group either

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I get the smart reference,but Floopay who do you think win this match.

#24 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I get the smart reference,but Floopay who do you think win this match.

I probably shouldn't comment in too many Hulk threads, as I'm not the biggest Hulk fan.

But I have no idea who the Accelerator is, I just had the quote pop into my head when I saw the title and couldn't resist.... :P
Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#25 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I give you some of Accelerator powers and feats.Accelerator control the vector of anything.He can stop a bullet from entering his brain,I think He made a huge crack across Russia,If a Nuke was drop on him.....he wouldn't have a scratch on him.

#26 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

Oh well.. I could care less about trying to find ways for hulk to win this battle.. But at the end of Hulk and Vector's battle.. Vector was trying with all his might to repel hulk.. He was pushing so hard that reality was starting to tear around him and Hulk.. Hulks skin and portions of his muscle mass were flayed off of him.. Hulk powers through the force vector was putting on him then punched him away.. Then healed his injuries in 2 panels !

Yep yep.. That's all I wanted to say

#27 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini said:

@tabascosauce:

Oh well.. I could care less about trying to find ways for hulk to win this battle.. But at the end of Hulk and Vector's battle.. Vector was trying with all his might to repel hulk.. He was pushing so hard that reality was starting to tear around him and Hulk.. Hulks skin and portions of his muscle mass were flayed off of him.. Hulk powers through the force vector was putting on him then punched him away.. Then healed his injuries in 2 panels !

Yep yep.. That's all I wanted to say

uh no this is how it goes hulk comes charging at accelerator and then accelerator changes his direction and pimp slaps him into space and btw i told you twice vector and accelerators powers are way different and vectors is TK learn how to read a few sentences dude..

#28 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

No no ! I'm not making an argument for Hulk.. I'm just letting you know that you got Hulk's encounter with Vector wrong ! You made it sound like he was just way to much for Hulk.. Yah know ? Accelerator may very well be too much for hulk.. I don't feel like researching the character and seeing his feats to make an argument against him..

#29 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tabascosauce:

No no ! I'm not making an argument for Hulk.. I'm just letting you know that you got Hulk's encounter with Vector wrong ! You made it sound like he was just way to much for Hulk.. Yah know ? Accelerator may very well be too much for hulk.. I don't feel like researching the character and seeing his feats to make an argument against him..

i never said that i said vector dismembered him in their encounter and that his powers are SIMILAR to accelerators but not the same accelerator has powers that hulk has no defense for period

#30 Posted by RisingBean (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini said:

@homicidalmaniac:

since you don't know how powerful and complex accelerator powers are ill cut you some slack but just to let you know his powers are not matter manipulation or telekinesis its changing the direction of matter so if hulk throws a punch accelerator makes the punch go backwards if hulk chargers at him accelerator changes the direction and makes him run straight into a ocean there is literally nothing hulk can do to this guy and accelerator btw is extremely smart like i said before he can make billions of calculations at once in the anime not even half of genius scientist in lab could understand how to use his powers and yea vector from u-foes but his powers are more TK and far less powerful than accelerators

Based on that bolded comment, it seems the OP is trying to make a mismatch. Flagged.

#31 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Moving matter is manipulating matter. Hulk is immune to that.

#32 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean: I wanted to see how Accelerator would fair against Hulk.And see how if people say he win or lose.

#33 Edited by RisingBean (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Damnit. I feel like a jerk. I thought he made the thread with the intent Hulk would lose. I'm sorry, I made a mistake.

As it is, if this Accelerator guy pulls what Vector did, yeah Hulk pulled through for a win. His biggest inconvenience wasn't even regenerating from a near skeleton. It was finding a new pair of pants.

#34 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@risingbean said:

@homicidalmaniac: Damnit. I feel like a jerk. I thought he made the thread with the intent Hulk would lose. I'm sorry, I made a mistake.

As it is, if this Accelerator guy pulls what Vector did, yeah Hulk pulled through for a win. His biggest inconvenience wasn't even regenerating from a near skeleton. It was finding a new pair of pants.

no this is a mismatch vector a weak as f*ck compared to accelerator vector is more telekinesis and accelerator is direction manipulation two different things lets say hulk is charging at accelerator the only thing accelerator has to do is change the direction of the vectors in hulks body and punch/slap him into orbit what vector from u-foes was doing was just matter manipulation

#35 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

Is this Accelerator from To Aru Majutsu Index and To Aru Kagaku Rail gun?

#36 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas:

Round 1.Accelerator is at his prime

Round 2.Accelerator after the HSI

Hulk is at Base Form in both Rounds

#39 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 - Accel, his Calculation Ability is impressive. No. 1 Esper for the win

Round 2- Accel but with difficulty 6/10 (If he is disconnected to last order)

#40 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2187 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see Accelerator getting some respect around here

#41 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#42 Edited by Shiryu (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

Just felt like bumping this. Accelerator, while a cool character, just isn't fun to use in threads. He's either the one stomping or the one getting stomped by other characters. Who's on equal, fair footing with him?

#43 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@shiryu: What about the Manga version of Lucy

#44 Posted by Shiryu (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: I never checked out Elfen Lied, so I don't know. Does she control vectors too?

#45 Posted by Accelerator (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Accelerator can't change someones direction unless they physically touch him. Remember no one exploded or changed direction unless he touched them, to determine the exact force and direction they were going, then boom (what a mess). So, my idea is, Hulk charges Accelerator after he has thrown a bus at him and goes for the punch. Then his arm is now a mile away, because say Hulk punched with 240 lb of pressure, well now its 8000 lb going the opposite direction. Hulk goes into a rage swinging with all his strength (that's now 3-5 times what it was before) at Accelerator. Then those limbs are gone and regrowing, so Accelerator does his little super speed bolt to him puts a finger to a vein and says "That wasn't fun"(BOOM!) "What a mess". Yes, Hulk might come back but if he does Accelerator will just do the same thing, or just throw him into space.

#46 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Accelerator could just redirect the force of Hulk's punches and he can use magic.. still going w/ Hulk but he'll have some trouble.

#47 Posted by Accelerator (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk always wins, but realistically Accelerator would win.

#48 Posted by Talic (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: His own internal monologues said he would die from lack of oxygen if a nuke was dropped on him. He wouldn't die from the nuke itself.

#49 Posted by Accelerator (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@talic: He can move at mach speeds I think he could get out of the radiation zone in time to breath, and he could just move the radiation from in-front of his face. Remember he started to make plasma with air currents, as long as he could figure out the direction and speed the radiation was falling/moving he could divert it.

#50 Edited by Talic (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@accelerator: That is if the system wasn't altered in any way. It was also noted that there weren't any winds that night. When another element was added in the equation, he was unable to continue his attack.