Accelerator vs Darquesse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Science-based hax versus nigh-unstoppable magic. Which force shall prevail?

Conditions:

-Angel Accelerator

-Darquesse at her strongest

-Morals on (whatever morals they do have, heh)

They fight in Las Vegas, Nevada. The starting distance is 800 feet and there is no BFR allowed.

Who wins?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Accelerator:

@homicidalmaniac @deathhero61

For Darquesse:

@god_of_batman @leo-343

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My knowledge of Accelerator is limited and my knowledge on his 'Angel' form is even more limited.

Although, unless Accelerator's shown atomic manipulation resistance, Darquesse stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @god_of_batman: I don't think Accelerator's fans are going to come and defend him anytime soon.

I have a better idea for a Darquesse match now.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@leo-343: @god_of_batman: Accelerator at base mode had shown that his power can work on dark matter(which is matter is that beyond our world).If Darquessse''s vector laws are different the likes of magic or telesma then she could win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: She uses magic, but I thought Accel could challenge her somehow.

Maybe I was wrong.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@homicidalmaniac: She uses magic, but I thought Accel could challenge her somehow.

Maybe I was wrong.

I honestly don't know that much about Darquesse.I wouldn't know that she win or not,

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The nature of Accelerator's powers mean that atomic dispersion isn't going to work well on him.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@homicidalmaniac: Darquesse has like any power really, she can attack them mentally, fire energy beams, Fire Magic lightning, teleport, I think she has something similar to soul steal, fly, dismember at close range, he'll even if she was losing she could just dump them in another dimension for bfr win.

That sound a hyperbole.Accelerator haven't shown to fight a telepath yet,it depends that how Accelerator and Misaki could fight each other.Accel had no problems deflecting beams,Accelerator work on both magic and lightning,I'm pretty curious about,Accel can fly too,BFR can be a win indeed.

Accelerator haven't really his unlock his full potential which should at least be equal to Magic God Othinus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh... looks like we've got a nice little debate going on here...

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: What I was referencing as hyperbole was you saying that Darquesse have any superpower.Awakened Accelerator durability have him tanking the amount of telesma that would destroy all of Eurasia(which is the combine continents of Europe and Asia).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The nature of Accelerator's powers mean that atomic dispersion isn't going to work well on him.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@homicidalmaniac: Oh right Yeh I meant there doesn't seem to be a limit to what she can do, she has ancient magic which isn't defined, that's impressive, Darquesse has tanked 4 nukes

That's nothing compared to a continent level blast.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

@leo-343:

Woah there. I've read the books all the way to "The Dying of Light" and Darquesse has never shown that she has tanked 4 nukes let alone 1. Don't try and wank her powers. Anyway Darquesse can be killed if her brain gets destroyed or shut down though that is very hard to accomplish.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@ghetsis: ... Read the last book again,within here power the last chapters she does actually, dunno how u can miss the feats, I'd post the quote but I'm on my phone. It starts off like 'the first nuclear strike...'

Never found it. Darquesse isn't that impressive. She got taken down by Mevolent twice (Mevolent's way more of a badass and skilled fighter than Darquesse in my opinion) and the psychics managed to plant a false reality in her head and so they basically duped her as she opened a portal to the Faceless Ones, thinking that she could beat them and instead she gets pulverised by the insane gods. She never survive any nuclear strike.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know anything about Darquesse, but Accelerator is immune to magic. So there's that.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have No idea who Darquesse is... But white winged accelerator is Pure haxx

Control over all vectors real and imaginary (which includes magic)

does she have any vectorless attacks? and how fast is she?

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

@leo-343:

Nope, first time Mevolent decapitated her and thought she was dead but she managed to put her head back on in the last second before she died and so Mevolent is the more skilled fighter. Third time was still mainly 1 v1 since Mevolent was the only one zapping her with that gun. They clearly mentioned they planted a false reality in her head in which she thought she beat everyone. Page 579 of The Dying of Light clearly says "Part of the reality the sensitives constructed was to CONVINCE her that she'd accumulated MORE power than she HAD." Boom, got you there boy. They made her believe that she was more powerful than she was. Almighty Darquesse gets duped by a bunch of "hippies" as most of the SP verse describes them. Not so almighty anymore. The Accelerator is also immune to magic. Besides Lord Vile never killed the White Cleaver. The White Cleaver's pieces were still moving after being cut apart. The Faceless One didn't kill the White Cleaver because it was busy attacking something else. Darquesse can't win this one.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

You ignored my point about how the Sensitives tricked her into thinking she had more power than she actually had. Besides the Accelerator is immune or resistant to magic, I dunno but even heavy resistance to magic makes Darquesse' attacks useless to it.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is her speed and reaction time?

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darquesse, Arggeddion>=Mevolent> lord Vile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I didn't know he was immune to magic.

That's why the thread was made.

And I figured based off of your claims of Darquesse's unstoppable magic power that she could challenge Accelerator.

So, I am terribly sorry to all of you debaters who have wasted your precious time on this obviously deliberately mismatched battle. O, I have sinned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Just don't like when people debate so feverishly for a character, then try to turn it on the thread creator when a fact that compromises their argument is revealed.

As previously stated, I did NOT know Accelerator is immune to magic. He is a character in an ongoing series, so either there is something I missed during its duration or this is a new development, which does happen often in any fictional series.

The "unstoppable" part was hyperbole and referring to your past assertion that Darquesse was comfortably herald level. It was by no means an attempt to sell the character short, as her feats are genuinely impressive.

So, to answer your question (which I'm sure you'll repeat if I leave my post as is), this is not fair, as Accelerator is immune to magic.

But obviously, if I knew that, I would not have created this thread.

Good day:)

@saren: @god_spawn: @jedixman: Could one of you lock this, please? A development has arisen that makes this match unfair.