No restrictions at all

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

despite the fact that I don't read Toaru, most of the fights on here Accelerator is put in are way below DS.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, No restrictions at all then white wings accelerator wins.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChaosKnight75

Horrible mismatch. Dark Schneider is on a whole other level than Accel can hope to handle yet

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: b..but accel can crush him from a gesture of his hand.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@parichithayerakala: Eternal atoms bro. You have to thoroughly destroy the entire being of Darsh on all plains of existence (physical, spiritual, and astral plains) at once to put him down, nevermind he's far too durable anyway since being in Supernovas and blackholes don't even phase him You've got his Dispel Bound that's basically a defensive ability against just about any kind of hax barring hardcore reality warping. And just about any kind of spell, especially Judas Priest, is beyond Accel's comprehending ability. He's Galaxy level+ and can destroy planets just by moving to Accel whose at most, Planetary.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: Accel can control imaginary vectors in his awakened state, Accel can vector control from distance and Darks durability does not matter because the thing which holds him together i.e force between his atom's can be reversed due to which he would be ripped apart. Simply put durability and the likes does not matter for Accel because the force which holds anyone together would rip them apart i.e they will die due to their own power.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS is the haxest character I know, this guy would stomp Galactus

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@chaosknight75: Accel can control imaginary vectors in his awakened state, Accel can vector control from distance and Darks durability does not matter because the thing which holds him together i.e force between his atom's can be reversed due to which he would be ripped apart. Simply put durability and the likes does not matter for Accel because the force which holds anyone together would rip them apart i.e they will die due to their own power.

Accelerator cannot attack three planes of existence and he wouldn't pass Darsh's DB.Again,Accelerator only rank at planetary level as for now and Darsh is around multi-galaxy level.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: It's a good thing Darsch isn't simple durability. And I honestly doubt Accel can completely ignore durability without applying certain methods like reversing blood flow or bio-electricity. Anyone who can withstand being in a dark hole without ripping apart clearly has some incredibly strong molecules holding their beings together.

Furthermore, Dispel Bound is another active ability that's more than enough to defend from Accel's vectors.

No Caption Provided

Even if he could, Accel would only destroy his physical self. Thus, he'll instantly regenerate back from his astral and spiritual self.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/dark-schneider-118435/respect-dark-schneider-1502331/

This is a respect thread that covers everything else you need to know about Darsch. I know almost everything about the Index series and Accel to tell you he isn't winning this fight

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@precrisisbardock said:

DS is the haxest character I know, this guy would stomp Galactus

He wouldn't.Darsh's haxes can be overwhelm with massive amount of power whose Galactus would give to Darsh and Galactus can attack on all planes of reality

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: dc does not matter when you can rip apart your enemy with their own force. The only reason DS survive's is because eternal atoms.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@parichithayerakala said:

@homicidalmaniac: dc does not matter when you can rip apart your enemy with their own force. The only reason DS survive's is because eternal atoms.

Accelerator wouldn't survive if Archangel Gabriel blew up Earth(whose Darsh would destroy a galaxy)and the DB is more haxer than the Vector Shield.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eliah1102

@chaosknight75: yeah DS wins but you clearly dont know everything about toaru which i proved back in the kanzaki thread.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

@homicidalmaniac: DS has infinite shields. Galactus cant access all three of those realms

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@chaosknight75: Yeah,he has two of the best knowledge on Index saying Accel lose bad,but he's still think Accelerator own his own?Remind me of the Ace thread.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: you said that worst and hamazura never met cendrillon and mikoto attacked her with lightning spear which i proved wrong. @homicidalmaniac: having knowledge on index does not mean having full knowled on Ds and i corrected my stance on this battle i said that DS wins now that iknow about his eternal atoms.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: DS has infinite shields. Galactus cant access all three of those realms

Which were broken with massive power.Odin(whose is much weaker than Galactus)attacked all planes of existence and Galactus has no dimensions

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@parichithayerakala: And I was right about the last one at least. I forgot Hamazura was there but that little detail I overlooked is hardly relevant and Misaka did fire one of her spears at Cendrillon, which she did dodge midway it fired. Let's no repeat this again.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: I have a lot of knowledge on Accel and a decent knowledge of DS.The knowledge I have,has Darsh wins with ease

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: no you are wrong at that too misaka was getting ready to attack but cendrillon used touma as a shield due to which mikoto did not attack read the whole fight www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume3_Chapter1

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Uuhhh,Misaka did fired her spear at Cendrillon,she used Touma's right hand to negate the attack before it hit her

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh beats Accel in every way. Strength, speed, hax, and even stamina. He stomps.

I wonder if Accel's Vectors could redirect Judas Priest though. That'd make things interesting.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@parichithayerakala:

“Why you…!!”

From her position near Cendrillon, sparks flew from Mikoto’s bangs.

However, Cendrillon tightened her grip on Kamijou’s arm, swung him around, and used him as a shield once more. Mikoto’s natural ability was sealed by that shield.

Attack was already fired. She reacts and puts Touma between herself and the attack. Imagine Breaker is what seals her natural ability as it's always done to the same attack and what's it's only done in to just about anything

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: even i can dodge some sparks nothing there says about lightning spears.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@parichithayerakala: Uuhhh,Misaka can create her lightning spears from sparks from her bangs or hands

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: actually the sparks on her bangs and hands are indicators that she is going to attack, if cendrillon reacted to a LS attack and swung touma around and put him in between them before the attack hit her, touma would have been ripped apart by the force which did not happen.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: No, a spark of lightning can also be a bolt and they were clearly already flying at her.

Please, dont use real life physics in fiction. Even though it is often applied realistically in the series more than others, it's inconsistent since Touma's taken things that would have ripped any human apart or be killed often.

By your logic, he'd have ripped his arm apart when he raised his arm fast enough to casually block the same attack from Misaka in this case

No Caption Provided

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: as far as i remember in the light novel mikoto never fired the lightning spear on touma she always suppressed her power when attacking him and the lightning spear is the only thing stated to be LS. And Mikoto gives of sparks before she attacks the sparks it self are not an attack.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Hax vs Hax

Hax wins

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@parichithayerakala: Nope. That exact same lightning spear is what Touma blocks both in that scan as well as almost every time she attacks him. Volume 1 and 2 of the novels alone have her doing it repeatedly. This argument has absolutely nothing to do with this thread

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

won't work on Darsh, because of Dispel Bounds, one of so many abilities of Dispel Bounds is negating any kinetic manipulation, in other words, Accelerator won't be able to control Darsh verctors

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: yeah but you are just ignorant about the LS thing thats all i need to say

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0ne0f1tall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-59b4a71696d1f
deactivated-59b4a71696d1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darshe should stomp or win. Accel cannot down him permanently due to internal atoms.

DeChefMan98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101: Why bump this? Accelerator right now is around planet level and get one shot here. The One Above God Fiamma is a better matchup for Darsh.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Spite Dark Schneider gigastomps.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big dumped

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Darsh has no way through the fields but I'm fairly certain Accel can't destroy all 3 of his hearts. He could do 2 at the very least though.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#46 higherpower  Moderator
Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't darsh just erase him from existence? Thought one if his spells worked like hakai

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ds easily.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eeef

Accelerator poses no threat to Darsh.

CynicalWeeaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower: Reflection. Nothing Darsh has is on the level of Coronzon's Magick which Accel reflected casually.