#1 Posted by Shiryu (2475 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorbing Man fights the Element Team.Just so you know, HT stands for Human Torch.Who wins this?Hydroman,Sandman,Electro,Iceman,nor Human Torch are allowed to overload Absorbing Man with their powers.Who wins?

#2 Posted by Shiryu (2475 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, no one has an opinion here ?

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"its actually possible to overload Absorbing man?"

I think he tried to absorb an island, but couldn't.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorbing Man could overload here

#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

its actually possible to overload Absorbing man?

#6 Posted by Shiryu (2475 posts) - - Show Bio

Hydroman,Sandman,Electro,Iceman,nor Human Torch are allowed to overload Absorbing Man with their powers.Who wins?"

Did you not read that rule?

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiryu says:

"Hydroman,Sandman,Electro,Iceman,nor Human Torch are allowed to overload Absorbing Man with their powers.Who wins?"Did you not read that rule?"

No I didnt. Regardless if they cant overload him how can he defeat them all ?

#8 Posted by Ganseki (108 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends 

#9 Posted by iLLituracy (13522 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many variables. But I'm going to go with the team seeing as how they're more likely to trick him into transforming into something useless than he is of defeating all of them.

#10 Edited by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorbing Man ...lose

#11 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins here

#12 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorbing Man.

#13 Edited by MisterWhisper (1683 posts) - - Show Bio

Absorbing man is another one of those people who who is crazy powerful but his intellect keeps him from being a team killer.

First thing first, he should not absorb the fire or ice. If he does he already has a weakness to the other element. If he absorbs fire, Iceman freezes him, if he absorbs Ice, HT melts him.

The problem here is that I am not sure what he could absorb that could take out Iceman. If he was smart, which he isn't, he might could plan well enough and pull out a win on Hydroman, Electro and MAYBE Human Torch or Sandman, do not think he can beat Iceman though.