#1 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio
  Who would win and why ? Who is more powerful ?
#2 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going with Abarxas. Galactus has to continually feed to keep him at bay. Zom isnt a threat unless someone lets him out

#3 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say abraxas as well

#4 Posted by Nefarious (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas should win.

#5 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

I am going with Abarxas. Galactus has to continually feed to keep him at bay. Zom isnt a threat unless someone lets him out

You mean, Zom isn't a threat unless someone let's him in.

Anyway, if Zom is let inside the multiverse, he wins. It took the effort of Eternity, Dormammu, Ancient One, Dr. Strange and Living Tribunal to seal him away.

#6 Posted by Shuma-Gorath (433 posts) - - Show Bio

The cosmic entity known as Abraxas annihilates that ugly fool, Zom!

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14642 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas.

#8 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#9 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas curbstomps.

#10 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@whydama said:

I am going with Abarxas. Galactus has to continually feed to keep him at bay. Zom isnt a threat unless someone lets him out

You mean, Zom isn't a threat unless someone let's him in.

Anyway, if Zom is let inside the multiverse, he wins. It took the effort of Eternity, Dormammu, Ancient One, Dr. Strange and Living Tribunal to seal him away.

Ok but the mere presence of Abraxas warped the multiverse and sent Eternity into a coma. This is just him showing up.

And did Living Tribunal help to seal away Zom? I didn't think he actually helped with that, just removed Zom from Earth.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Abraxas.

#12 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas wins this easily

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#14 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17124 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas defeated army of Galactuses, Zom didn't anything close to that.

#15 Posted by Hyperlight (5679 posts) - - Show Bio

abraxas was buit to fight galactus and eternity. Zom is for hell lords....

#16 Posted by fondofpacman (568 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Zom; it took the combined effort of Eternity and Dormammu to just seal him away, and the release of his evil energy prompted intervention from, and first appearance of, the Living Tribunal.

#17 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#18 Posted by dondave (35891 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas ftw

#19 Posted by I_am_Warlock (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

Abraxas curbstomps.

#20 Posted by Setherial (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@fondofpacman said:

I'd say Zom; it took the combined effort of Eternity and Dormammu to just seal him away, and the release of his evil energy prompted intervention from, and first appearance of, the Living Tribunal.

It only required Dormammu to render Zom near helpless by placing the chains of living bondage on him. Eternity came in afterwards and sealed Zom in the amphora through unknown circumstances. But it is never actually said that Zom battled Eternity. Stephen Strange with the Ancient One's power was able to hold his own against Zom without outside assistance until he falsely believed the battle to be over, which enabled Zom to catch him. In terms of displayed power, Abraxas is of levels much greater.

#21 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxus stomps.