#1 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight until the other one is completely killed.What do you experts think ? Random Encounter.

#2 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime hasn't really shown the extent of his powers, so it's hard to say. I'll go with Abraxas.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Prime hasn't really shown the extent of his powers, so it's hard to say. I'll go with Abraxas.

#4 Posted by cortadew (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas curbstomp

#5 Posted by Jeronimo (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas.

#6 Posted by SithLantern93 (2161 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is featless. And from what I have heard, wasn't Abraxas a multiversel threat who scared Galactus?

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump 

#8 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime 1 mil has 5th dimensional reality warping.. Does Abraxas beat that?

#9 Posted by Shuma-Gorath (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas

#10 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

no...just no..Abraxas effortlessly

#11 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh: Yes

Abraxas

#12 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@ComocYahweh: Yes

Abraxas

So you are saying Abraxas would beat Mxy?

#13 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh:

Yes Abraxas is a being that put Eternity into a coma just by showing up, he is the being that killed dozens of alternate universe Ganlans. He is a higher being than Mxy that threatened not to just destroy one reality or one dimension but all of it. He was defeated only by the Ultimate Nullifier

But we are getting off topic,

the question is would Abraxas beat Superman Prime 1million, and the answer is yes.

SP 1million does not have the feats to compete here.

#14 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@ComocYahweh:

Yes Abraxas is a being that put Eternity into a coma just by showing up, he is the being that killed dozens of alternate universe Ganlans. He is a higher being than Mxy that threatened not to just destroy one reality or one dimension but all of it. He was defeated only by the Ultimate Nullifier

the question is would Abraxas beat Superman Prime 1million, and the answer is yes.

You don't say.. If you go by feats foor Sp1m, he wouldn't beat santa claus, however I believe Mxy would remove Abrax by snapping his fingers, SP1M could do the same.

#15 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Thats the problem, Superman Prime has no scanned feats. His powers are known either simply from characters making statements or fans assuming.

I do in fact think that depending on purely on scanned feats is simply ridiculous.

However Abraxas wins because his powers are far more defined and likely far more powerful.

By the way who is Mxy?

#16 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh: I think you need to read up on who Abraxas is.

It would not be so simple for Mxy to beat Abraxas. Snapping his fingers won't be enough.

In any event, even if SP 1million has 5th dimensional warping powers, there is no way of knowing if they are on Mxy's level.

#17 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the heck is Mxy?

#18 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

It would not be so simple for Mxy to beat Abraxas. Snapping his fingers won't be enough.

In any event, even if SP 1million has 5th dimensional warping powers, there is no way of knowing if they are on Mxy's level.

If it requires skill to use 5th dimensional powers then probably not, but powerwise he is probably equal.

#19 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas wins this easily

#20 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

If it requires skill to use 5th dimensional powers then probably not, but powerwise he is probably equal.

But according to what? nothing at all says that he has these abilities, and certainly not to the extent that Mxy has.

And it probably does require a level of understanding to use the power just like all powers take some understanding

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#23 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

prime stomps his powers are just to good.

#24 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas should win, if not stomp completely.

#25 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@DCsuperman0007 said:

prime stomps his powers are just to good.

What proves that? Abraxas by feats - killed Roma, Galactus and army of unknown Galactuses. By indications - he is multiversal embodiment of destruction.
Prime isn't on his level in feats neither by definition/orgin of his powers.
#26 Posted by Hyperlight (5873 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@ComocYahweh:

You don't say.. If you go by feats foor Sp1m, he wouldn't beat santa claus, however I believe Mxy would remove Abrax by snapping his fingers, SP1M could do the same.

i dont think its smart to assume a 5th dimensional being can beat an abstract....

#27 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Abraxas the abstract of destruction....?

Yeah, Superman ain't touching that with a 1,000 lightyear pole.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I see no way that Prime could beat him. First of all Prime has no feats, secondly they way I see it 5th dimensional imp < Abstract

#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:

I see no way that Prime could beat him. First of all Prime has no feats, secondly they way I see it 5th dimensional imp < Abstract

You're right, a specially that Marvel Abstracts are supposed to be 15th dimensional... :-o
#30 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at the army of dead galactus.

#31 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@*Void* said:

You're right, a specially that Marvel Abstracts are supposed to be 15th dimensional... :-o

Are they? I know LT is a 16th dimensional being, didn't know that about the abstracts though...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@*Void* said:

Are they? I know LT is a 16th dimensional being, didn't know that about the abstracts though...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I won't the scan, since I am not sure about its source. But LT, in 16th (I thought it was 15th, my bad) domain is invting Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order. I can only bet that it comes from one of Quasar (maybe Strange's) comics.
#33 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

That one?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay: Yes, this one.
#35 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't compare Dc dimensions and Marvel dimensions, Dc actually has backstory behind the dimensions meanwhile Marvels just pulls out numbers out of their @ss, without feats there is nothing putting a marvel 16th dimensional being above a Dc 5th dimensional, and 5th dimensional beings have been shown to be able to warp concepts such as emperor joker making 1+1=fish, abstracts are just concepts, and prime is a 5th dimensional being so he wins.

#36 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#37 Posted by X_insignia1 (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas easily, but just for your info folks the higher dimensions in DC doesn't necessarily mean the beings are more powerful, apparently 5-D imps are more powerful than their 6D and some higher up counter parts.

cheers

#38 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

#39 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP BUMP

#40 Posted by logy5000 (5798 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas stomps.

Thought Robot is the only version of Superman that I see beating Abraxas.

#41 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: People are Saying that this version of Superman would Stalemate or defeat White phoenix ?

#42 Posted by logy5000 (5798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: Prime 1 mil is near featless. Just going by feats, WPOTC would beat him, but if he has the power of all the 5-d imps like some people say he does, then he could quite possibly beat her.

#43 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

bUMP

#44 Posted by logy5000 (5798 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Abraxas, going just by feats.

#45 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
@logy5000 said:

Abraxas stomps.

Thought Robot is the only version of Superman that I see beating Abraxas.

Nabby, or nabby it would be a stalemate.