#1 Posted by ihateicarly (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas, the one that easily killed multiple Galactus's clashes against Sise-Neg at the height of his power when he was Genesis. Does the destructive force of Abraxas annihilate Sise-Neg or does the time-traveling sorceror as God crush Abraxas and his evil?  

 
   
 
#2 Posted by Princess Noa (124 posts) - - Show Bio


Sise-Neg re-creating the universe
#3 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Sise-Neg with ease.
#4 Posted by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
"Sise-Neg with ease. "
#5 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
"Sise-Neg with ease. "

LOL! You got that the other way around! 
 
Abraxas with utter ease!
#6 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@CortSether said:
"Sise-Neg with ease. "
LOL! You got that the other way around!  Abraxas with utter ease! "

 
 
 You're the kind of a man that you could use as a blueprint to build an idiot.
#7 Posted by Aeschma Deava (301 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@CortSether said:
"Sise-Neg with ease. "
LOL! You got that the other way around!  Abraxas with utter ease! "

 
 
 You're the kind of a man that you could use as a blueprint to build an idiot. "

No no, he's not stupid. He's obviously possessed by a retarded ghost.
#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas wins,a true multiversal being wins.

#9 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Abraxas wins,a true multiversal being wins. "

agreed!!
#10 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up.
#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up. "
You mean he sparked a universe after 1,000 years.
 
Other people have replicated that feat.
#12 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @CortSether said:
" Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up. "
You mean he sparked a universe after 1,000 years.  Other people have replicated that feat. "

He went back in time until he collected all of the unvierse's energy. Regardless of how he did it, he still had all the power at the end.  He went back to the beginning of time and destroyed Earth 616 which, by extension, would destroy all the alternate realities that branch off the main universe. So he was multiversal, and above Abraxas.
#13 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxis with minimal effort

#14 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Abraxis with minimal effort "

Get out.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Abraxas can win this fight in a Close Battle... unless Sise Neg can generate the Ultimate Nullifier... 
#16 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up. "
HE WAS NEVER NEVER NEVER THE SUPREME BEING OF MARVEL!!!!!  HE DESTROYED?CREATED A UNIVERSE AND ONLY A UNIVERSE.
#17 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@CortSether said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @CortSether said:
" Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up. "
You mean he sparked a universe after 1,000 years.  Other people have replicated that feat. "
He went back in time until he collected all of the unvierse's energy. Regardless of how he did it, he still had all the power at the end.  He went back to the beginning of time and destroyed Earth 616 which, by extension, would destroy all the alternate realities that branch off the main universe. So he was multiversal, and above Abraxas. "
NO IT WAS NOT MULTIVERSAL AND HE ONLY COLLECTED THE ENERGIES FROM A SINGLE UNIVERSE.  EVEN DOING THAT TO 616 DOES NOTHING TO THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE.
#18 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"I think Abraxas can win this fight in a Close Battle... unless Sise Neg can generate the Ultimate Nullifier...  "

Nah Sise shouldn't be generating a nullifier, save the cool plot devices for Galactus to whip out in a fight. :P
#19 Posted by CortSether (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @CortSether said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @CortSether said:
" Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up. "
You mean he sparked a universe after 1,000 years.  Other people have replicated that feat. "
He went back in time until he collected all of the unvierse's energy. Regardless of how he did it, he still had all the power at the end.  He went back to the beginning of time and destroyed Earth 616 which, by extension, would destroy all the alternate realities that branch off the main universe. So he was multiversal, and above Abraxas. "
NO IT WAS NOT MULTIVERSAL AND HE ONLY COLLECTED THE ENERGIES FROM A SINGLE UNIVERSE.  EVEN DOING THAT TO 616 DOES NOTHING TO THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE. "

@Tevnoba said:
" @CortSether said:
" Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up. "
HE WAS NEVER NEVER NEVER THE SUPREME BEING OF MARVEL!!!!!  HE DESTROYED?CREATED A UNIVERSE AND ONLY A UNIVERSE. "


You never even read the arc, ergo keep your opinion out of this.
#20 Posted by Princess Noa (124 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @CortSether said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @CortSether said:
" Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up. "
You mean he sparked a universe after 1,000 years.  Other people have replicated that feat. "
He went back in time until he collected all of the unvierse's energy. Regardless of how he did it, he still had all the power at the end.  He went back to the beginning of time and destroyed Earth 616 which, by extension, would destroy all the alternate realities that branch off the main universe. So he was multiversal, and above Abraxas. "
NO IT WAS NOT MULTIVERSAL AND HE ONLY COLLECTED THE ENERGIES FROM A SINGLE UNIVERSE.  EVEN DOING THAT TO 616 DOES NOTHING TO THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE. "

Dude, you look like an a$$ when you type in all caps. Nobody will take your opinion seriously, even if it is correct, if you act like that.
#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hard battle. 
Sise-Neg destroyed and recreate (one) universe. This is a big feat. I think that this place him in multiversal threat category (because he probably can do the same in other universes). For me he is as powerfull as Parallax or ION. Maybe he is even more powerfull I don't know.
 
But Abraxas is also multiversal threat. He defeated many Galactus with ease.
 
For me SN has a chance because his power comes from magic and Galactus doesn't like fight against magic, maybe Abraxas doesn't like it too?
We also must remember that Abraxas don't need humanoid form.

#22 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way...

#23 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @CortSether said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @CortSether said:
" Sise-Neg was once the supreme being of marvel, abraxas was never that high up. "
You mean he sparked a universe after 1,000 years.  Other people have replicated that feat. "
He went back in time until he collected all of the unvierse's energy. Regardless of how he did it, he still had all the power at the end.  He went back to the beginning of time and destroyed Earth 616 which, by extension, would destroy all the alternate realities that branch off the main universe. So he was multiversal, and above Abraxas. "
NO IT WAS NOT MULTIVERSAL AND HE ONLY COLLECTED THE ENERGIES FROM A SINGLE UNIVERSE.  EVEN DOING THAT TO 616 DOES NOTHING TO THE REST OF THE MULTIVERSE. "
Preach on! 
 
Again Abraxas with UTTER EASE, NO DOUBT!!!
#24 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@CortSether:

Destroying 616 Earth or destroying that entire universe does nothing to the rest of the Marvel Multiverse. 
Its a wee bit more tricky to take down the MU than that.
 
@czarny_samael said:

"This is hard battle.  Sise-Neg destroyed and recreate (one) universe. This is a big feat. I think that this place him in multiversal threat category (because he probably can do the same in other universes). For me he is as powerfull as Parallax or ION. Maybe he is even more powerfull I don't know. But Abraxas is also multiversal threat. He defeated many Galactus with ease.  For me SN has a chance because his power comes from magic and Galactus doesn't like fight against magic, maybe Abraxas doesn't like it too? We also must remember that Abraxas don't need humanoid form. "

   
I wouldn't imagine so, if Magic was Abraxas's achilles heal, why bother using a the Ultimate Nullifier?  
A plot device to simply beat him and undo all the damage he had done across the multiverse. 
 
That being said, I would give this to Abraxas 

 
#25 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

After some consideration unless Sise-Neg can create an ultimate nullifier I think Abraxas takes this.

#26 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Genesis easily. Abraxas is overrated pretty highly.

#27 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas

#28 Posted by New_World_Order (12899 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxus.