Abraxas and Chaos King vs Eternity and Infinity

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chaos King and Abraxas were destroying the multiverse, but can they go against the beings themselves that together embody everything in Marvel? Let the battle begin! 

Team 1
Abraxas
Abraxas
:                                           
Mikaboshi
Mikaboshi
                                                                                                                   Team 2:

Infinity
Infinity
Eternity
Eternity
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By daak1212

Team 1 stomp.  My god team one has a multiversal ball stomper and I think Chaos King is also Multiversal as well.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@daak1212 said:
Team 1 stomp.  My god team one has a multiversal ball stomper and I think Chaos King is also Multiversal as well.
QFT

Wasn't it said that Chaos King and Eternity are the same being?
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't you read the OP? Eternity is basically the Marvel Multiverse with legs and Infinity the other side of the coin, technically they are supreme aside TOAA and Living Tribunal.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daak1212
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

Didn't you read the OP? Eternity is basically the Marvel Multiverse with legs and Infinity the other side of the coin, technically they are supreme aside TOAA and Living Tribunal.
I highly doubt that positional play and abstract ranking will truly matter in a battle fourm fight.  Eternity is the prime universe but he is not the multiverse. 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I highly doubt that positional play and abstract ranking will truly matter in a battle fourm fight.  Eternity is the prime universe but he is not the multiverse.   

Have you ever heard of power ranking? They let us know the true power of a character. Indeed, I highly doubt that there is abstracts for each universe because they are above Celestials and Cube beings and those two can easily destroy/manipuIate a universe. I always have thought that Abstracts are multiversal because I remember and issue of Fantastic Four in wich Dr. Strange and Mr. Fantastic find Eternity and they travel to his core, and they found a being like In-Betweener and Strange says that he represents a universe. Later they go out and we see the Eternity that we know and love and Strange says he represents the Multiverse. I don't remember the number of the issue but was published in 2001. If Eternity is multiversal then the other abstracts have to be too, right?
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Boobster
@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

Have you ever heard of power ranking? They let us know the true power of a character. Indeed, I highly doubt that there is abstracts for each universe because they are above Celestials and Cube beings and those two can easily destroy/manipuIate a universe. I always have thought that Abstracts are multiversal because I remember and issue of Fantastic Four in wich Dr. Strange and Mr. Fantastic find Eternity and they travel to his core, and they found a being like In-Betweener and Strange says that he represents a universe. Later they go out and we see the Eternity that we know and love and Strange says he represents the Multiverse. I don't remember the number of the issue but was published in 2001. If Eternity is multiversal then the other abstracts have to be too, right?
According to the Cancerverse, no.
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bumnut
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@daak1212 said:
QFT   Wasn't it said that Chaos King and Eternity are the same being?
Not exactly the same being, just different sides to the same coin, as far as analogies go.  Anyway, team 1, easily enough.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 1 wins probably even if this is Multi-Eternity and Multi-Infinity. Besides CK/ Abraxas solo usual Eternity and Infinity.

___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to the Cancerverse, no. 

I thought that Multi-Eternity was more of a concept than a character. I have read the Cancerverse and I don't remember anything about that. Please post the scans if possible or at least mention what they say about that. If you go by that logic that Eternity is a universal power, then even Kubik or Post-retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man can beat Eternity.
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster: 
@daak1212: 

If my friend PrinceCorthSether allows me, I'll post some proof that Eternity is the embodiment of the Multiverse: 

1) Uatu stating that Eternity's death will doom all universes. 
2) When Dr. Strange found Eternity, he was holding multiple universes in his hand. 
3) Dormammu saying Eternity has the power to restore all universes. 

Also, when Multi-Eternity appeared, in the same issue, Captain Universe called that being both Eternity and Multi-Eternity, if that doesn't prove it, then I don't know what.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren

Eternity stated that Chaos King was his equal, and then went on to say that he couldn't harm him but Mikaboshi could destroy him. So this is basically Abraxas and Mikaboshi vs Infinity. 

Team 1 wins.

___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity stated that Chaos King was his equal, and then went on to say that he couldn't harm him but Mikaboshi could destroy him. So this is basically Abraxas and Mikaboshi vs Infinity. 

Team 1 wins.

Mikaboshi was pretty much Eternity before Eternity existed, he was all before creation. Eternity meant that because of this they were equals in role and power and couldn't harm him. This doesn't just prove that Eternity is multiversal but that Mikaboshi was pretty much Eternity before creation. Abraxas is the abstract embodiment of destruction and Eternity's current opposite. Because of that, they can't be hurt by Eternity. So, you're right, is Abraxas and Mikaboshi vs Infinity. I didn't take that in count when I done this.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By Saren
@___Living_Tribunal_22__: Exactly, but my point is that Mikaboshi shouldn't be Eternity's equal. Logically he is superior. Eternity can't attack him without damaging himself, but Mikaboshi can destroy Eternity with no qualms.
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane: In role, Mikaboshi is superior. In overall power, they are somewhat equals. The reason Eternity cannot damage him without affecting himself is because Mikaboshi is the primordial darkness that existed before the Dawn of Time. He can consume everything in the endless darkness that he is, because of that, Eternity cannot fight him without being consumed. If that weaknesses doesn't exist, then I'm pretty sure Eternity and Mikaboshi would have fought to a standstill.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 1

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bigcimmerian

Team 1 stomps

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

There's a few mistakes here. Eternity is the 616 Universe. There are multiple Eternity, if you think about it, every alternative reality or Universe is a Eternity.  

http://marvel.wikia.com/Eternity 

There are a few Eternities here. And therefore there are multiple Eternities that make up the Multiverse. 

Chaos King absorbed about %98 of the Multiverse meaning that there was only 2 percent left to absorb, 616 Eternity.  

That makes Chaos King magnitudes above Eternity as he had already absorbed multiple other Eternities.  

How big is the Multiverse? Here is a list of Universes in Marvel.  
http://marvel.wikia.com/Multiverse 

Now each one of those has or is an Eternity + Infinity Etc...

Avatar image for chomponthis12589
ChompOnThis12589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChompOnThis12589

Team 2 wins definitely wins when Eternity and Infinity merge into one being. When they do that they have the power in the entire space/time continuum.....

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChompOnThis12589 said:

Team 2 wins definitely wins when Eternity and Infinity merge into one being. When they do that they have the power in the entire space/time continuum.....

This reminds me of the child of Hermes and Aphrodite...

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: now saying Chaos King absorbed about %98 of the Multiverse is actually questionable, i know that it's stated by Amadeus Cho but how exactly did he know that?? i think that's a major false made by the writer of that scan, Mikaboshi only absorbed 98% of the universe, why? firstly let's agree that Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, and Death are universal not multiversal, ok. then let us know that Eternity stated himself that he and Mikaboshi are the same being. well here you may say it's possible that what Etenity was talking about is only one form of infinite others of Mikaboshi, i will say that's quite a good logical explanation, but let us know also that Oblivion stated in Mighty Thor Annual 2012 that Mikaboshi is only one failure aspect of the infinite that he is, where that gonna lead us? it leads to the fact that Mikaboshi is universal and the 98% were universe's not multiverse's. if we suppose it's multiversal, Living Tribunal would have intervened in the events of Chaos War

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@___Living_Tribunal_22__: and responding to this thread, i think it's quite delicate to know who will win, more precisely it's illogical that this battle exist, because Eternity and Infinity are opposite sides of the same coin, the same thing about Eternity and Mikaboshi they are two facets of the same being. not sure about Abraxas.

it would be like hitting your face with your hand and asking yourself : who's stronger my self as a hand or myself as a face. looooool

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XiiX

Team 2.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By slimj87d

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@SlimJ87D: now saying Chaos King absorbed about %98 of the Multiverse is actually questionable, i know that it's stated by Amadeus Cho but how exactly did he know that?? i think that's a major false made by the writer of that scan, Mikaboshi only absorbed 98% of the universe, why? firstly let's agree that Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, and Death are universal not multiversal, ok. then let us know that Eternity stated himself that he and Mikaboshi are the same being. well here you may say it's possible that what Etenity was talking about is only one form of infinite others of Mikaboshi, i will say that's quite a good logical explanation, but let us know also that Oblivion stated in Mighty Thor Annual 2012 that Mikaboshi is only one failure aspect of the infinite that he is, where that gonna lead us? it leads to the fact that Mikaboshi is universal and the 98% were universe's not multiverse's. if we suppose it's multiversal, Living Tribunal would have intervened in the events of Chaos War

I actually discuss this here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/discuss-and-debunk-a-feat-with-a-viner/721916/

Near the last 2 pages. The problem is that the worse Multiverse in the english language dictionary denotes to a collection of universes where all universes are loosely based off of each other. But I too argue that it was bad writing or even a typo.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Freefa11

Mikaboshi I'm still not sure about, but I read the "Resurrection of Galactus" story recently, and Abraxus did not impress me at all. The only character of any note he defeated on-panel was Roma, which is nowhere near good enough to compete with Eternity. He seemed utterly helpless before 616 Galactus. We don't know how he killed the alternate reality Galacti, and they aren't supposed to be as strong as 616 Galactus anyway. I don't see any great reason why either of Team 2 couldn't squash him.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Hyperlight

mikaboshi was garbage and a small part of oblivion. oblivion would be much better.

team 2... they are higher on the cosmic hierarchy... if TOAA wanted someone to be stronger than them, besides LT, their would be

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666

Chaos King solos.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity and Infinty - Universal.

Abraxas - Multiversal.

/thread

Jmarshmallow

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abraxas solo, it was said only TOAA and the LT can sigke handedly overpower him, he is on the level of the LT but a bit bellow him just like Nemesis.

Abraxas=multiversal threat

Eternity & Infinity= The higest universal threats

Mikaboshi= i hv no idea

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!.......?????